Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
:Sami II

They Don't Want You To Know This-The Final Chapter

Rate this topic

why is this thread on off-topic again? are we playing ping pong with this thread? and nobody answered me where the evidence is that brother :Sami is lying or spreading fiction .. and then people now get their threads moved because they report disrespectful posts? that's a new one! 

so in this part of the forum we can discuss: 

- poor jokes

- cats and dogs

- selfies

and then 

- how to prepare for the mahdi and the enemies of the mahdi ..

why?

because of some unproven claims made by mod Mohamed Ali (I am still waiting for proof)

and of course others like to jump on the bandwagon of accusing and slandering without investigating .. imagine if they are wrong .. imagine if they are slandering a well-meaning man who is trying to keep the subject of Mahdi alive?

Imam Ali a.s also came in the dream, and Imam Khomeini R when I was working in one of the embassy of the IRI.

Hello,

I am wondering mr. Sami, did Imam Mahdi tell anything you about the respected Ayatollahs which were imprisoned and suspiciously killed after iranian revolution?

How about wilayat e faqih?

Does khamanei takes order from Imam Mahdi as many people believe?

Good luck answering.

Edited by celestial

Salam bro Gaius,

Thanks for your reply, It is very nice to hear from you, I also wish I was given the honour of being one of the 313, but I also feel I'm not worthy, that's why I would like to get the position of the cook for the 313 inshallah, perhaps we can serve them together inshallah.

Regarding your answer to Q1., can you take out your passports, driver's licence and credit cards and write exactly the way your name appears on these documents please.

ws

Salaam alaikum,

Ah, I didn't understand what was being asked earlier. Unfortunately, I don't have such documents with me and I wish to protect my identity but my name usually appears as Gaius A.Ghadi or Ghadi, Gaius A.

Anyway, that would be nice but I am a very sinful man and spiritually, mentally and emotionally not worthy of such a role but perhaps I could make it up by becoming a mufassir, Insha'Allah.

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar

Lets give credit to the mods, they did do it on purpose, as Big Bro is watching. ( wink ).

Here is a fictitious joke. More here http://www.un.org/en/documents/charter/index.shtml

https://treaties.un.org/doc/Publication/UNTS/Volume%20999/volume-999-I-14668-English.pdf

UN charter.

Article 4

1. Membership in the United Nations is open to all other peace-loving states which accept the obligations contained in the present Charter and, in the judgment of the Organization, are able and willing to carry out these obligations.

Article 6

A Member of the United Nations which has persistently violated the Principles contained in the present Charter may be expelled from the Organization by the General Assembly upon the recommendation of the Security Council.

Edited by monad

^^^ i like that ultra positive well-thinking of others .. especially the winky taqya style :)

anyway, here i think the bar code which is part of the antichrist system it seems, really is widespread i must say. there isn't a country that has not fallen into this prophesy form christian books that say how the antichrist will make it that we will not be able to trade without the mark of the beast. And this mark is the number 666 .. that's in bible i believe .. why do scholars ignore this, and the whole concept of entwining the world trade system with the dependence on this system .. beep beep beep beep .. in the supermarket .. 

http://www.av1611.org/666/barcode.html

salaam alaikum,

alahuma sali ala muhamad wa aali muhamad

we seek refuge in Allah from the accursed shaytaan and all his followers among the humans and jinn ..

recently brother :Sami opened a Skype group for those who are serious about actively preparing for the 313 and the advent of the Mahdi, Jesus etc. Much like in this thread we actually compare real life situations such as the false ribba system, the families ruling the world, various conspiracy theories, astronomical information away from the mainstream, and much more. At the same time we have an atmosphere where people do not jump in and insult or intimidate others. Every idea is given its respect, and our Skype talks are interactive. This means that people are encouraged to share and present their own ideas, which does not make it a one-man-show. It is an attempt of building a base for the 313. A proactive initiative, which is credited to brother :Sami due to Allah's Will.

If your sole reason in life is to be part of the 313, then please feel free to join us by adding brother :Sami, who will add you to the group:

Skype Name:

samijjj888

We have also a separate chat group for males only, where we focus on attaining marriage for the brothers. Once we have a senior devoted lady with experience, we can perhaps make the same for females in the group..

If you are interested and passionate about working on it and sharing information for the sake of the Victory of Allah, give us a try and kindly join us. Hopefully it works out, and hopefully our efforts will not be in vein.

kind regards,

peace seeker

Mod Note: Salam. Members are reminded to read the Blasphemy Rule!

It is not allowed for anyone to come on the site and do the following:

1) Claim to be Imam Mahdi(afs)

2) Claim to be a deputy of Imam Mahdi(afs), or actively promote someone who claims to be either Imam Mahdi(afs) or a deputy of Imam Mahdi(afs) or a direct biological descendant of Imam Mahdi(afs).

3) Claim to have been visited by Imam Mahdi(afs).