Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
:Sami II

They Don't Want You To Know This-The Final Chapter

Rate this topic

Thanks for your advice brother, but Alhamdulillah iam not strugglingforthelight ! And imam mahdi is not mentioned in Quran but satan is mentioned. You mean as per qiyas !

M|s

:Imam-Al-Mahdi atf is mentioned many times in the Quran dear brother;

Allah has promised those of you who believe and do good deeds that he will surely make them successors on the earth as he made those who were before them and that he will surely establish their religion which he has chosen for them 

(Suratul Noor 24:55)

And certainly We wrote in the Book after the reminder that (as for) the land. My righteous servants shall inherit it.

(Anbiya : 105)

Allah has promised to those of you who believe and do good that He will most certainly make them rulers in the earth as He made rulers those before them and that He will most certainly establish for them their religion which He has chosen for them and that He will most certainly, after their fear, give them security in exchange, they serve Me (and) do not associateaught with Me

(Nur : 55)

And they say, why is not a sign sent to hint from his Lord? Say; The unseen is only for Allah, there-fore wait - surely I too with you am of those who wait.

(Yunus : 20)

What remains of Allah's provision is better for you, should you be faithful, and I am not a keeper over you.

(11:86)

Read Quran with fear of Allah and Satan won't be able to blind you to Imam Mahdi station wisdom and designation in there. Satan will flee and you will see the truth.

Ma'asalama

salam my dear SFTL, 

I pray you are well and you are successful in your spiritual journey. Good to see you here.

Edited by :Sami II

even i would like to know why the Imam (a.s) may be doing good deeds for us as claimed by brother Sami? I find myself failing to believe this, "He is the one that has been there for you and kept a close eye on you from the moment you entered your mother's womb. He asked :Allah swt to provide you with all the sustenance, he allowed you to grow strong and he protected you from all harm. He was up all night crying when you made a mistake and he was so happy when you repented. Every Salaat you offered he offered 3 more for you, every fast, he fasted seven more, he paid sadaqa in your name every day."

It makes me feel as if Allah can't do nothing (Lord forgive me) without Him asking Allah to or something. 

even i would like to know why the Imam (a.s) may be doing good deeds for us as claimed by brother Sami? I find myself failing to believe this, "He is the one that has been there for you and kept a close eye on you from the moment you entered your mother's womb. He asked :Allah swt to provide you with all the sustenance, he allowed you to grow strong and he protected you from all harm. He was up all night crying when you made a mistake and he was so happy when you repented. Every Salaat you offered he offered 3 more for you, every fast, he fasted seven more, he paid sadaqa in your name every day."

It makes me feel as if Allah can't do nothing (Lord forgive me) without Him asking Allah to or something. 

dear sister Zainab, 

you as the mother should surely know the sacrifices and patience you have given to raise your 2 sons. And because of such perseverance that you have given as a mother, they are forever in debt to you.  Hence the saying "that heaven in under the feet of the mother", and everything they do, all their salat, fasting and charity you get part of that reward.

Now imagine our :Imam atf carrying all of humanity like a mother, as he tends too all of us, all our calls and all of pleas for help. For all the oppressed of the world, the sick, the needy, the destitute, the inadequate of this world. We are such people that for most of us especially like myself, we are so much in distress and drowning in our own mistakes, and yet we still exist, and our prayers are still answered, our salat is accepted, though for many of us it is done on stolen lands. Our fasts are accepted though we start our fasts and end it through the consumption of foods and water from usurped lands, the money we offer as zakat or Khums is not halal as I have explained many times but it is still accepted. Why is this? It is because our beloved :imam atf looks out for us like a loving mother, takes all our mistakes and ask :Allah swt to forgive us, to give us another chance and to overlook our inadequacies. He is the first to run to us when we need help and the last to forsake us when we turn away from him. He is better then the most loving mother, and he as the only representative of :Allah on earth has more claim over us then our own parents. This is how much he loves us all and he is ready to intercede in everything we do. So this is a figure of speech that we owe everything to him. The ratios I have used to express what he does for all of us especially to those that don't believe in him are even more then want I have stated. You cannot really quantify all that he has done or will do for humanity just like his forefathers. If we really know the reality of our situations on this Earth and how the anti-313 with their riba infested system have so enslaved us, that our own worship towards :Allah swt has been blocked, if it wasn't for the presence and the protection that our beloved :Imam atf provides for us, we would have perished long ago. We are so blessed as his shia to know such a man, may our children be those that are amongst his 313 inshallah.

Brother Sami,

Don't waste your time and energy explaining about the imam(AS) to Al Hashmi.

He didn't come here to learn, he's just making of fun of us and the imam(AS).

Brother Light, thank you for your kind words, all the insults of this world would never stop me from showing my love for my beloved :Al-hujjat atf. I owe my existence in this world and the next to our Imam as. it is why I keep coming back so I may explain what I know to brothers like yourself. I also have to do my best to represent our belief even to those that are here for other purposes so it may help another who might be reading these posts. It is replies like that from Br Al Hashmi that makes me proud to be born a shia, I thank my parents everyday for such an honour they have given to me.

ws

I know this is off topic but are you a school principle(you sound like someone I once knew his name was also sami)

Anyways what are the characteristics of the 313 brother.

I am just an old man dear brother but thanks for the compliment, I hope you were a good student. I will answer you in detail shortly.

Once upon a time many years ago countries had their own constitutions made up of elected people called a government. This model is what most of you think a country is made of. In the middle of the night without any notice all countries became private registered companies and no longer a nation. The nations seal was replaced by a regisiterd trademarked logo, it's constitution replaced with ACTS and STATUTES which are really agreements under contract pretending to be laws. Most of the people have no idea what has happened and when I explain this to most people they have a blank stare on their faces as if I'm speaking Gallic.

Let me give you a simple example;

Let's say a McDonald's employee knocks on your door and demand you to eat a Big Mac, and if you didn't he will take you to prison. Now before you start to laugh and say this is absurd, it is actually happening right now. The government agency that is knocking on your door is like McDonalds, it is a private company, and you think it's a government agency, it is conducting business like McDonalds. The reason it does what it does is because you have given your permission to do so. Say you went into a McDonalds store and singed a contract with them allowing them to come to your home and take you to prison if you did not eat the Big Mac. It's exactly what you have done when you entered into contracts with the government today.

Let's look at SWEDEN;

COMPANY DATA:    

COMPANY CONFORMED NAME:            SWEDEN KINGDOM OF

CENTRAL INDEX KEY:            0000225913

STANDARD INDUSTRIAL CLASSIFICATION:    FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS [8888]

IRS NUMBER:                000000000

STATE OF INCORPORATION:            V7

FISCAL YEAR END:            1231

I'm not here to say if this is right or wrong, it is the way it is now. But from an Islamic point of view this changes everything. Because when the quran mentions nations, it does not mean a private company listed in the US SEC website in DC. Do you get what I'm trying to say here? Now ready for this, why do our respected leaders not tell us this very important piece of information? The IRI is also a private company and no one is telling the shia about this. Why is there no disclosure on the truth, because it is important to know such things from an islamic jurisprudence position, as it now changes everything.

I had to google many of these terms and had to read few pages of international law book regarding the state of incorporation but i couldn't find the meaning of v7. what dose it mean?

I had to google many of these terms and had to read few pages of international law book regarding the state of incorporation but i couldn't find the meaning of v7. what dose it mean?

EDGAR State and Country Codes

EDGAR State and Country Codes are documented in EDGAR Form D XML Technical Specification and EDGAR Ownership XML Technical Specification. These codes are used for XML filings of Ownership Reports (Forms 3, 4, 5), Form D and Form ID in EDGAR.

The codes can also be used for EDGAR Company Searches and Historical Archives Searches. Note that the new codes may differ from past EDGAR state and country codes. Searches on State and Country codes will return results based on the code used by the filer at the time of the filing. The following changes have been made to the state and country codes on February 2010:

V7 SWEDEN

https://www.sec.gov/edgar/searchedgar/edgarstatecodes.htm

It is computer code for filling financial reports of SWEDEN as required for all companies under law.

1. NAME - SUMMARY 

When you are asked what is your name, most of you reply e.g.. "I'm JOHN SMITH", then you produce ID documents proving this is your name. Such documents include passports, drivers licence, national ID cards, bank cards, student cards and other government issued documents. These days in order to conduct business like open a bank account, you need a few of such documents proving you are who you are. These ID documents are needed for travel, for purchase of goods and services, and are demanded by law enforcement agencies from time to time. Identifying you these days is getting very sophisticated with the introductions of biometric facial recognition, DNA and iris scanning recognitions. So who is JOHN SMITH? Is it really you ? Where did JOHN SMTH come from and who really owns it?

The similitude of your birth and the ship.

When you were in the womb of your mother you were in water, when it was time your mother was taken to the hospital to see the doc, the mother-ship was berth at the dock after she made her way down the canal), when the waters broke, you made your way down the birth canal into the hands of the doc, the cargo of the ship is unloaded and checked for damages, the doc weighed you and checked if you were not damaged, and a ship's manifest is presented by the captain, a live birth is registered by the hospital. Your parents chose a name, and they applied for a birth certificate the manifest, they were the informants and the birth certificate is created.

The birth certificate goes through a process of securitisation and a bond is created, it has a serial number, it is created on bond paper, it has the description of the goods which is you, it has the informants, your parents, it has a seal from the authorised issuer, the registrar general. In other words, your parents have surrendered you to the STATE, and they own you and your name. Your parents are given the privilege to raise you in accordance with their rules and their conditions not the parents. If your parents don't raise you as they want them to, they can come and take you away anytime without notice. The central banks give out loans to the STATE, and they only accept the human baby as security over the loan, and thus you are now traded in the world's financial markets. The insurers underwrite your birth certificate, and as part of the underwriting polices inform the STATE on how to take care of the goods. Which included vaccinations, schooling, working, health care and old age pensions, in other words how to care for their livestock.

You can watch this video to get an idea( please note I don't belong to these organisations nor do I promote what they do, but these guys have a good understanding of the above processes) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvULCX33KuM

So what has this got to do with being one of the 313?

salam alaikum fellow grasshoppers,

i found the most interesting and powerful part in that video above in the end, when the author explains the main pillars of this system . basically, how the invented false monetary system depends on people's faith in it, to not collapse. That if people stop believing in the false money, the system will collapse.

also, he made it clear for me the very first time, how our birth certificates, that introduce us into the system as "bonds", are used by governments as guarantees when asking for debts. They basically use the human capital as a future tax guarantee, because those fictional characters described by bold letters, will eventually pay taxes, guaranteeing that that state can pay their debt back. So this explains how this system works and feeds off of us humans as their assets much like a cow gives us milk. We give the system more of their own money back that they created to start with.

so what brother :Sami is doing here among others is removing people's faith in today's money and flawed system, which is a good thing in principle, and an important step leading to the gaining faith in a better system in sha Allah.

Alhamdulilah for :Sami

S/A,

But even a worst man as myself still happens to get a visit from my dearest beloved :Al-Hujjat atf from time to time, and he listens to me, he helps me and he says to me to be ready for him. Will you believe this, I mean really such a man come to a man like me, how can this be possible?

Am I really actually the first and only person who is alarmed by this extremely unacceptable statement of Sami? Really Sami? You are visited by Al-Hujjat from time to time?? I always used to read your posts with an open mind, never accepting 100% nor rejecting 100%, just being open-minded and taking in what I thought made sense. I will continue to do exactly this. But now, under the strict instructions of the same Al-Hujjat that you have just claimed visits you and listens to you, I now say that you are a liar. I will therefore be much more careful with you and what you say.

Taken from http://www.afosa.org/connections.pdf:

Imam Mehdi (a.s) had foresight that false Mehdis would certainly raise their head in the future and he decisively ensured that this had to be prevented when he wrote the
following message in his final letter to his 4th deputy during his minor occultation wherein he said "Whoever CLAIMS to have seen me before my re-appearance is a liar."

It is certainly true that many people see and meet with the Imam, with a very few of them being aware that it is him when they see him. But no one is allowed to CLAIM that they have seen him. And it is also 100% certain that none of those that are aware that it is him when they are visited by him would ever come out and say it. And this is exactly what you have done. You are a liar my dear friend.

I started to wonder: you always try to give the impression of humility and being a sinner and all. And then all of a sudden, in order to give yourself legitimacy in the eyes of others, you play the "I am visited by Al-Hujjat" card. And then even more bizzarre: not a single soul on a shia website challenges you on this or raps you on the fingers, despite the explicit instructions of that same Al-Hujjat (a.s)! Strange indeed.

It is, at this very point, that I now begin to wonder who you really are and what your agenda here is. Are you going to come tomorrow and do what people like the so-called "Bab" of the Bahais did or even more recently what Mr. Ahmad Al-Hassan did i.e. come and claim that you are in contact with Al-Hujjat (a.s) and tell people that they are to do x.y.z and rally around you and cause a huge split in the shias just as Mr Ahmad Al-Hassan has just done? I see that your followers are identifying with you and calling themselves "grasshoppers" (innocently no doubt).

I'm just warning everyone: be careful of someone who claims they are visited by Al-Hujjat from time to time! If you are Shia, then you are obliged to follow the instructions of your master and label him a liar in this statement, and then be careful of him with his other statements.

On this occasion, allow me to, then, also raise concern with a few other things you say. In fact, you point to a few important theories in modern day living which I believe to be true, and given you didn't come up with this stuff, you do provide evidence in the form of videos etc. But then you also make larger-than-life claims that you never back up "because we can't handle it". I can then argue that you have not added a single piece of knowledge to the members here that wasn't already available. The only difference between what you say and what the originators of the info on the Internet say is that they actually provide solutions. You only point to problems. This despite always starting new threads with exciting titles. An example is the quote below:

Yes I have several years ago, I did a thorough research of the family tree of Yazid L. It took me many months to work it out but I managed to trace every descendant from the daughter of Yazid L who's 5th descendant moved to Europe, they married into all the royal families of Europe and the UK and took over them. Every descendant was a European royal, then they migrated to the USA and become all the presidents and all the most powerful people on this planet. There are more of these descendants today then there are any other families. This research was documented and I gave it to 2 trusted momins to witness and guard it.

So I'm wondering: if you've done this and you really want to keep the info safe: why not upload to the internet?? That is no doubt that the safest place on earth at the moment is the Internet. It will be copied and replicated and backed up and shared so many times that it cannot ever possibly disappear as long as the Internet lives. Take a look at archive.org for example. To claim that you gave it to "2 trusted momins to witness and guard"... hmmmm... Maybe you actually do have such a piece of research, its possible. Like I say I read your stuff (and most other stuff) not 100% in or out. But what use is your research in safe keeping with 2 momins?? This is just a single example of huge claims that you make without backing it up. Ever.

I will try to peel the layers of the onion skins and those who are really interested in going deeper down the rabbit hole with the intention of helping you get closer to the 313 of the beloved :Al-Hujjat atf.

NAME- Continue

I have never heard of one fatwa, one piece of advise, one talk, one article, one mention, one line or one word from our respected leaders from the shia community on the subject of our name. Why is that? Is it not the most important piece of fact to know about ourselves and our reality. The name means everything and it represents who you are and what you own. The fake name you are given in this world does not belong to you, it belongs to the anti-313, you are only given permission to use it under their rules and they can remove it anytime they wish for any reason, they can strip your citizenship, remove your passport, they can cancel your drivers license, your credit cards, your social security, your name can be deleted by the touch of a single button these days, and there is nothing you can do about it. And if you follow all the many millions of their rules, you get the privilege of using your name and the assets it has, but as soon as you break any of these rules these assets are taken away from you. So my question is since your name is not your name but belongs to the anti-313, then how can you practise the basic tenets of Islam? How can you pay zakat or khums when you are not the owner of the assets that are in your name, and since you don't earn any income, because firstly the money you make is not money, and even if you did make real money, you are not making to as you are not JOHN SMITH. Why are not our respected leaders in Islam have never mentioned this technicality of the reality and FACT of the NAME that we have these days?

And it does't matter how many times you will write to them, or how many times you ask this question, you will not get a reply. So what is the solution here ?

Write on the piece of paper I begin "In the the name of :Allah swt", then write down your name (don't use an A4 as they own those dimensions), write it in Arabic or quantum english, in the format of John son of Smith, from the clan of ...and the tribe of ...... Autograph it with your fingerprint using your blood, witnessed by 2 living momins. On the back of this paper write your oath of allegiance which could be dua-ahad. Then mail this piece of paper to yourself, this copyrights it, this is a well known practice for artists to copy write their works. Now you have an official document that shows your real name that is recognised by :Allah swt and by our beloved :Imam atf. For the first time in your life your real self has been born and it is the beginning of many steps to make the real you stronger so the real you may serve our beloved :Al-Hujjat atf inshallah.

( I can share the procedure in detail on a skype session for those interested) 

A word of Caution:

This document is for yourself only and never to be used when you do business with the STATE. This is a document for the purposes of recognising your real existence to yourself and those close to you like your trusted family. It is only a personal use that will be presented to :Al-Hujjat atf when you meet him. He does not need your passport or your credit card. This is an attempt by yourself to recognise the truth about your existence, and your first attempt of many to free yourself from an all powerful system of the anti-313. This document is private and confidential and it is only for you and your :Imam atf, it has no commercial value or power in the world of the anti-313. We are not part of those crazy free man movement or patriots who want to take on the STATE, this is not our concern. We are only here to do what is right in accordance to the teachings of Islam and it's peaceful practices.

OH MY! So the solution to this big problem of being enslaved by a system is to do your satanic-style Islamic contract? That will solve everything?? Once one has done that, they will no longer have to pay taxes, they can travel freely without needing passes and docs etc?? Really?? Ridiculous. Yes, I see that you've said that this is the first step of many. But, first of all let's just probe this: how, in your opinion, would one then get hold of their own blood? Would one, say, cut themselves? Is this not haram?? So then you're indirectly instructing shia to commit haram? And then second of all, you never ever provide the subsequent steps. Why? Either because you don't know, or because that's not your agenda here.

There's lots we are not told about the moon, if i started sharing some of these things here most people reading this will fall off their chairs. Whatever you are told about the moon, forget it, it's not even close to the truth, just like everything else in this reality. Truth is stranger than fiction and for most people, they cannot handle the truth, and for the few that can, most of them cannot do anything with it.

Here's another example of a tall claim that you don't actually back up or elaborate on. Except in this case, you just conveniently rode off the back of the Brother/Sister's own post. "they cannot handle the truth" Really? Why not try us. Why not actually say something of that expansive knowledge for a change?

Sami, who are you really? What is your purpose here? (No I don't expect an answer. These questions are rhetorical and are for others reading this) Don't regurgitate the same old stuff. Yes, what you're probably going to say is that you're here to "wake people up" and so on and so forth. But remember, as someone who just claimed they are visited from time to time by Al-Hujjat, you a liar and liars tell... lies.

Madzi

S/A,

Am I really actually the first and only person who is alarmed by this extremely unacceptable statement of Sami? Really Sami? You are visited by Al-Hujjat from time to time?? I always used to read your posts with an open mind, never accepting 100% nor rejecting 100%, just being open-minded and taking in what I thought made sense. I will continue to do exactly this. But now, under the strict instructions of the same Al-Hujjat that you have just claimed visits you and listens to you, I now say that you are a liar. I will therefore be much more careful with you and what you say.

Taken from http://www.afosa.org/connections.pdf:

It is certainly true that many people see and meet with the Imam, with a very few of them being aware that it is him when they see him. But no one is allowed to CLAIM that they have seen him. And it is also 100% certain that none of those that are aware that it is him when they are visited by him would ever come out and say it. And this is exactly what you have done. You are a liar my dear friend.

I started to wonder: you always try to give the impression of humility and being a sinner and all. And then all of a sudden, in order to give yourself legitimacy in the eyes of others, you play the "I am visited by Al-Hujjat" card. And then even more bizzarre: not a single soul on a shia website challenges you on this or raps you on the fingers, despite the explicit instructions of that same Al-Hujjat (a.s)! Strange indeed.

It is, at this very point, that I now begin to wonder who you really are and what your agenda here is. Are you going to come tomorrow and do what people like the so-called "Bab" of the Bahais did or even more recently what Mr. Ahmad Al-Hassan did i.e. come and claim that you are in contact with Al-Hujjat (a.s) and tell people that they are to do x.y.z and rally around you and cause a huge split in the shias just as Mr Ahmad Al-Hassan has just done? I see that your followers are identifying with you and calling themselves "grasshoppers" (innocently no doubt).

I'm just warning everyone: be careful of someone who claims they are visited by Al-Hujjat from time to time! If you are Shia, then you are obliged to follow the instructions of your master and label him a liar in this statement, and then be careful of him with his other statements.

On this occasion, allow me to, then, also raise concern with a few other things you say. In fact, you point to a few important theories in modern day living which I believe to be true, and given you didn't come up with this stuff, you do provide evidence in the form of videos etc. But then you also make larger-than-life claims that you never back up "because we can't handle it". I can then argue that you have not added a single piece of knowledge to the members here that wasn't already available. The only difference between what you say and what the originators of the info on the Internet say is that they actually provide solutions. You only point to problems. This despite always starting new threads with exciting titles. An example is the quote below:

So I'm wondering: if you've done this and you really want to keep the info safe: why not upload to the internet?? That is no doubt that the safest place on earth at the moment is the Internet. It will be copied and replicated and backed up and shared so many times that it cannot ever possibly disappear as long as the Internet lives. Take a look at archive.org for example. To claim that you gave it to "2 trusted momins to witness and guard"... hmmmm... Maybe you actually do have such a piece of research, its possible. Like I say I read your stuff (and most other stuff) not 100% in or out. But what use is your research in safe keeping with 2 momins?? This is just a single example of huge claims that you make without backing it up. Ever.

OH MY! So the solution to this big problem of being enslaved by a system is to do your satanic-style Islamic contract? That will solve everything?? Once one has done that, they will no longer have to pay taxes, they can travel freely without needing passes and docs etc?? Really?? Ridiculous. Yes, I see that you've said that this is the first step of many. But, first of all let's just probe this: how, in your opinion, would one then get hold of their own blood? Would one, say, cut themselves? Is this not haram?? So then you're indirectly instructing shia to commit haram? And then second of all, you never ever provide the subsequent steps. Why? Either because you don't know, or because that's not your agenda here.

Here's another example of a tall claim that you don't actually back up or elaborate on. Except in this case, you just conveniently rode off the back of the Brother/Sister's own post. "they cannot handle the truth" Really? Why not try us. Why not actually say something of that expansive knowledge for a change?

Sami, who are you really? What is your purpose here? (No I don't expect an answer. These questions are rhetorical and are for others reading this) Don't regurgitate the same old stuff. Yes, what you're probably going to say is that you're here to "wake people up" and so on and so forth. But remember, as someone who just claimed they are visited from time to time by Al-Hujjat, you a liar and liars tell... lies.

Madzi

wa alaikum salam brother Madzi,

mashallah you have read all my posts, I am honoured that you have taken the time to dissect it and think it through piece by piece and even reply in such detail with insults and all.

I wonder if you practise this in your daily life when you contract with your trusted government, you must have a thorough knowledge of all their contracts, so if you don't mind please enlighten us so we may break free of them. You're not the first one to mention Ahmad Al Hasan, someone who I never knew till I came on SC, Please show me where I claim to be the Mehdi or his 313 ? I do mention many times I would like to be the cook of his 313, with the permission of Allah swt. You forget to mention Charles Manson too, which was mentioned before as a comparison to myself by another member. As for my :Imam atf visiting me, I have stated that many times, that he came to my mother in a dream when I was in her womb, then he came each time to my wives in dreams when they were pregnant, and I have witnessed them talking in their sleep to him in Arabic, and all my wives are non arab speaking reverts. Also I did not mention that Nabi-Isa a.s was present with his mother, and once :Imam Ali a.s also came in the dream, and Imam Khomeini R when I was working in one of the embassy of the IRI. I won't discuss the contents of each dream but for me it was a form of communication meant only for me. I have witnessed many times in my life the assistant and protection he gave to my family and I, I cannot even mention it here the dangerous circumstances we were all in and only someone like him can assist us, it was truly all miraculous. But you don't have to believe a thing I say, you don't even have to read my posts any further, there are many other topics like gaming or mutah posts that many of the brothers keep busy with. heck you can even start your own topic and tell us how to be one of the 313, I would certainly read it, but I won't insult you because anyone who makes an attempt to discuss such a topic is worth congratulating, imagine if that's all we talked about here on SC. Instead of this lying old man, al hassan/manson type of crazy dude rambling on and on ...really Madzi really ...would you like I refer you too as grasshopper ?

@madzi

salam alaikum

Even if you follow hadiths literally that claim people to be liars who claim to be visited by al Hujjah, this can not be applied to brother :Sami .. i don't know if you on purpose left out the rest of the text, but here you go:

But even a worst man as myself still happens to get a visit from my dearest beloved :Al-Hujjat atf from time to time, and he listens to me, he helps me and he says to me to be ready for him. Will you believe this, I mean really such a man come to a man like me, how can this be possible? Maybe it's a dream, an illusion because of my many mental illness i have, and maybe it's not real. Doesn't matter for me because I love him and if it was just a dream, then I'm grateful to my creator for just giving me this illusion.

With brother :Sami questioning himself this way, and even doubting it being real, we can not make the statement of him even making the claim. Also, insulting people is no way of proving them wrong. Calling somebody a "liar" wont help anybody, including yourself. If you want to prove somebody a liar, then you have to prove that they lied in any instant. But anyway, i suggest you take back or apologize for your inflammatory insults; and of course repent for them.

I am purely addressing your insults, and if you ask the other questions in a more respectful context, you will even get better answers i am sure.

bro sami with respect, i agree with some statements by bro madzi.

and i don't Think he is trying to insult or something, and neither am i. But as you know most of us never been where you been (as in your claims). And therefore it makes it hard to be Believeable.

And of course we want to listen to you and hear your thoughts about Everything, because 99% of us feel that we are lost and has no idea about what is going on.

as of my understandment what bro madzi said and the reason for many insults towards you is because, you tell us for example, "i know what 1+1 is, but you don't reveal it to us," this might be a bad example but i hope you understand what i mean.

i am still looking forward for this thread and hope me and other fellow bros and sis knowledge increases, in sha Allah.

Edited by ultra

S/A

I really wouldn't like to do an ugly back-and-forth and my intention is not agressive. But in all honesty I am getting more and more suspicious, seeing as you didn't explicitly address any of my points and rather took an emotional approach. I'm going to spell out my points explicitly in case I have misunderstood:

1. Are you visited from time to time by Al-Hujjat (a.s) who listens to you and tells you to be ready for his return? (Yes or No) If yes, was this in person (physically) or in dreams?

Note: In any case, anyone who claims to have seen him (in fact, even communicated with him) (and whether in dreams or physical) must be labelled a liar. It is the command of Al-Hujjat. This is very clear and non-negotiable.

2. Will you or will you not actually reveal anything new to us here? For example, your research on the bloodline of Yazid (l.a.) or the secrets of the moon that will blow us off our seats? (Yes or No, and if yes subsequent elaboration required)

3. In order to create a document signed by one's own Shia blood, how do you recommend this blood be obtained in a halal way? Also, does this method not seem quite alarming and like the contracts that the anti-313 force their followers to make, and how will this solve the problems of contracts and betrayal of Al-Hujjat (a.s) that you have repeatedly mentioned all the ignorant Shia masses are doing (which I agree we are!). If it will not solve the problem, then why should one do it and what should one do instead?

Please note: I'm not being sarcastic. I actually would like to know, since its quite possible I have misunderstood. Also, please don't defer and get emotional. I'm asking questions and seeking knowledge.

Ok, now to respond to your points:

mashallah you have read all my posts, I am honoured that you have taken the time to dissect it and think it through piece by piece and even reply in such detail with insults and all.

I never insulted you. Everything I wrote was objective and to-the-point. If I had insulted you, I would like to kindly request the admins to determine this fairly and then ban me if so. Yes I called you a liar under explicit instructions from Al-Hujjat (a.s.) himself through his 4th and last representative to do so because you claimed that Al-Hujjat (a.s.) visits you from time to time and listen to you and tells you to be ready for his return. It was not an insult. It was a Shia duty which I found no one else taking up. If you felt insulted, I apologize. But no one ever has a right to make this claim until his reappearance. Depending on your response to question number 1 above, I may apologize to you if I was mistaken or misunderstood.

I wonder if you practise this in your daily life when you contract with your trusted government, you must have a thorough knowledge of all their contracts, so if you don't mind please enlighten us so we may break free of them.

I didn't claim I knew anything. Why are you cleverly turning this around?? Why are you using conversation-bulldozing techniques? Strange. Have I ever started a thread telling everyone that they are betraying Al-Hujjat by the things they do. I will never do that. Why? Because, although I fully agree with the stuff you are saying regarding contracts and governments being corporations, I don't have a solution. I never claimed to. You however, do many times over. It is, in fact, you who needs to come forth with a solution. What I did say, though, is that this "theory" is not yours, and has been put forth by others. You are just repeating it here. What I said was that the difference between what you are saying and what they are saying is that they, to a small extent, try to provide solid solutions. All that you are doing is diagnosing the problem and disillusioning the Shia. Ok. We agree. There is a problem. It is a big problem. But Sami, please tell us what we can do to solve the problem. Be explicit please.

You're not the first one to mention Ahmad Al Hasan, someone who I never knew till I came on SC, Please show me where I claim to be the Mehdi or his 313 ? I do mention many times I would like to be the cook of his 313, with the permission of Allah swt. You forget to mention Charles Manson too, which was mentioned before as a comparison to myself by another member. As for my :Imam atf visiting me, I have stated that many times, that he came to my mother in a dream when I was in her womb, then he came each time to my wives in dreams when they were pregnant, and I have witnessed them talking in their sleep to him in Arabic, and all my wives are non arab speaking reverts. Also I did not mention that Nabi-Isa a.s was present with his mother, and once :Imam Ali a.s also came in the dream, and Imam Khomeini R when I was working in one of the embassy of the IRI. I won't discuss the contents of each dream but for me it was a form of communication meant only for me. I have witnessed many times in my life the assistant and protection he gave to my family and I, I cannot even mention it here the dangerous circumstances we were all in and only someone like him can assist us, it was truly all miraculous.

Anyone who claims they are visited by Al-Hujjah will raise concern like this, at least with me. I didn't say that you claimed to be the Mehdi or his 313. But it always starts with someone claiming connection with Al-Hujjat (a.s) This then follows with several other "elevations". That mal-'un "Baha" of the Bahais first claimed to be a representative of the lmam i.e. in communication with him, then claimed to be the lmam himself and "elevated" to claiming to be God (nauzubiIIah). I'm NOT saying you've done this. But it starts with someone claiming communication with the lmam and I raised concern. And what follows is a huge ugly rift in the religion, with now scores of poor Shia converted into so-called "Ansars" or "Bahais". I didn't label you as any of those. Rather, I'm just worried that it may lead to something similar to that. It may be quite possible that you, your mother or wives or all of you together have seen the lmam. But if you come and say that you did, we have the duty to belie you. Again, depending on your response to question 1 above I may re-post.

But you don't have to believe a thing I say

Like I said, I am objective to the point that, when I hear something new, I don't believe it 100% nor do I reject it 100%. I keep an open-mind to it, unless it explicitly conflicts with the religion. I believe this is the best position to be in.

you don't even have to read my posts any further, there are many other topics like gaming or mutah posts that many of the brothers keep busy with. heck you can even start your own topic and tell us how to be one of the 313, I would certainly read it, but I won't insult you because anyone who makes an attempt to discuss such a topic is worth congratulating, imagine if that's all we talked about here on SC.

Why would I have to go to another thread?? Strange. Really? So because I challenged what you said, you are politically and politely showing me the door? Am I understanding you correctly or am I mistaken? Are you saying "Leave me to say (or not say) what I want. Go to another thread"?? If that's what you are saying, I'll say: My dear Sami, that's not the way of the Shia. I will 100% continue to read and gain knowledge and definitely respond when I am alarmed. This section of the forum happens to be one of my favourites by the way. But I should also say that: if you are saying what I thought you said (please please correct me if wrong), it is extremely strange for you to be politely trying to get rid of the perceived competition... strange... Please correct me if I have got it wrong.

Instead of this lying old man, al hassan/manson type of crazy dude rambling on and on ...really Madzi really ...would you like I refer you too as grasshopper ?

First of all, can we not play the "old man" card please. Your age has nothing to do with what I said or what you said. Let's stick to the matter at hand. Let's not use age to "sway the masses". Anyway, about the last part of the statement i.e. "would you like I refer you too as grasshopper": I'm not sure I understood this statement...? Please elaborate?

Madzi

@madzi

salam alaikum

Even if you follow hadiths literally that claim people to be liars who claim to be visited by al Hujjah, this can not be applied to brother :Sami .. i don't know if you on purpose left out the rest of the text, but here you go:

With brother :Sami questioning himself this way, and even doubting it being real, we can not make the statement of him even making the claim. Also, insulting people is no way of proving them wrong. Calling somebody a "liar" wont help anybody, including yourself. If you want to prove somebody a liar, then you have to prove that they lied in any instant. But anyway, i suggest you take back or apologize for your inflammatory insults; and of course repent for them.

I am purely addressing your insults, and if you ask the other questions in a more respectful context, you will even get better answers i am sure.

S/A

My dear sibling,

Anyone who claims to have seen lmam, physically or in dreams must be labelled a liar. Doing so is not an insult. It is the explicit instructions of Al-Hujjat (a.s) himself. Whether doing so will "help" or "not help" was determined by Al-Hujjat (a.s) when he wrote his letter to his 4th representative many decades ago and instructed us Shia to do so. Please think about this and come to terms with it. If lmam tells you to do something, you have to do it.

The fact is, it is our duty to belie anyone who comes forward claiming to have communicated with the lmam before the advent of the Sufyani (l.a.). We do not make any exceptions, even for brother Sami, despite how much we may love or admire him.

I was never "disrespectful" or "inflammatory". I was objective and to-the-point. Please be objective and fair, and reconsider your words.

Madzi

Edited by madzi

Greetings dear Madzi,

you must have by now read what brother :Sami said in the rest of that paragraph ..

Maybe it's a dream, an illusion because of my many mental illness i have, and maybe it's not real. Doesn't matter for me because I love him and if it was just a dream, then I'm grateful to my creator for just giving me this illusion.

this is brother :Sami talking about himself. It is not fair to ignore this, while disrespecting people here.

if you want to continue acting harshly and insult a brother publicly, then so be it. There are plenty of people on shiachat who claimed to have dreamt of the mahdi, so i suggest you go find them and tell them they are "liars" too.

also, even if we do "label" a person as a liar hypothetically, there are ways of ahlulbayt to bring it across. As far as i know none of the 14 ever went in public and called anybody a "liar" or other insults straight out.

walaikum salaam

bro sami with respect, i agree with some statements by bro madzi.

and i don't Think he is trying to insult or something, and neither am i. But as you know most of us never been where you been (as in your claims). And therefore it makes it hard to be Believeable.

And of course we want to listen to you and hear your thoughts about Everything, because 99% of us feel that we are lost and has no idea about what is going on.

as of my understandment what bro madzi said and the reason for many insults towards you is because, you tell us for example, "i know what 1+1 is, but you don't reveal it to us," this might be a bad example but i hope you understand what i mean.

i am still looking forward for this thread and hope me and other fellow bros and sis knowledge increases, in sha Allah.

S/A

I really wouldn't like to do an ugly back-and-forth and my intention is not agressive. But in all honesty I am getting more and more suspicious, seeing as you didn't explicitly address any of my points and rather took an emotional approach. I'm going to spell out my points explicitly in case I have misunderstood:

1. Are you visited from time to time by Al-Hujjat (a.s) who listens to you and tells you to be ready for his return? (Yes or No) If yes, was this in person (physically) or in dreams?

Note: In any case, anyone who claims to have seen him (in fact, even communicated with him) (and whether in dreams or physical) must be labelled a liar. It is the command of Al-Hujjat. This is very clear and non-negotiable.

2. Will you or will you not actually reveal anything new to us here? For example, your research on the bloodline of Yazid (l.a.) or the secrets of the moon that will blow us off our seats? (Yes or No, and if yes subsequent elaboration required)

3. In order to create a document signed by one's own Shia blood, how do you recommend this blood be obtained in a halal way? Also, does this method not seem quite alarming and like the contracts that the anti-313 force their followers to make, and how will this solve the problems of contracts and betrayal of Al-Hujjat (a.s) that you have repeatedly mentioned all the ignorant Shia masses are doing (which I agree we are!). If it will not solve the problem, then why should one do it and what should one do instead?

Please note: I'm not being sarcastic. I actually would like to know, since its quite possible I have misunderstood. Also, please don't defer and get emotional. I'm asking questions and seeking knowledge.

Ok, now to respond to your points:

I never insulted you. Everything I wrote was objective and to-the-point. If I had insulted you, I would like to kindly request the admins to determine this fairly and then ban me if so. Yes I called you a liar under explicit instructions from Al-Hujjat (a.s.) himself through his 4th and last representative to do so because you claimed that Al-Hujjat (a.s.) visits you from time to time and listen to you and tells you to be ready for his return. It was not an insult. It was a Shia duty which I found no one else taking up. If you felt insulted, I apologize. But no one ever has a right to make this claim until his reappearance. Depending on your response to question number 1 above, I may apologize to you if I was mistaken or misunderstood.

I didn't claim I knew anything. Why are you cleverly turning this around?? Why are you using conversation-bulldozing techniques? Strange. Have I ever started a thread telling everyone that they are betraying Al-Hujjat by the things they do. I will never do that. Why? Because, although I fully agree with the stuff you are saying regarding contracts and governments being corporations, I don't have a solution. I never claimed to. You however, do many times over. It is, in fact, you who needs to come forth with a solution. What I did say, though, is that this "theory" is not yours, and has been put forth by others. You are just repeating it here. What I said was that the difference between what you are saying and what they are saying is that they, to a small extent, try to provide solid solutions. All that you are doing is diagnosing the problem and disillusioning the Shia. Ok. We agree. There is a problem. It is a big problem. But Sami, please tell us what we can do to solve the problem. Be explicit please.

Anyone who claims they are visited by Al-Hujjah will raise concern like this, at least with me. I didn't say that you claimed to be the Mehdi or his 313. But it always starts with someone claiming connection with Al-Hujjat (a.s) This then follows with several other "elevations". That mal-'un "Baha" of the Bahais first claimed to be a representative of the lmam i.e. in communication with him, then claimed to be the lmam himself and "elevated" to claiming to be God (nauzubiIIah). I'm NOT saying you've done this. But it starts with someone claiming communication with the lmam and I raised concern. And what follows is a huge ugly rift in the religion, with now scores of poor Shia converted into so-called "Ansars" or "Bahais". I didn't label you as any of those. Rather, I'm just worried that it may lead to something similar to that. It may be quite possible that you, your mother or wives or all of you together have seen the lmam. But if you come and say that you did, we have the duty to belie you. Again, depending on your response to question 1 above I may re-post.

Like I said, I am objective to the point that, when I hear something new, I don't believe it 100% nor do I reject it 100%. I keep an open-mind to it, unless it explicitly conflicts with the religion. I believe this is the best position to be in.

Why would I have to go to another thread?? Strange. Really? So because I challenged what you said, you are politically and politely showing me the door? Am I understanding you correctly or am I mistaken? Are you saying "Leave me to say (or not say) what I want. Go to another thread"?? If that's what you are saying, I'll say: My dear Sami, that's not the way of the Shia. I will 100% continue to read and gain knowledge and definitely respond when I am alarmed. This section of the forum happens to be one of my favourites by the way. But I should also say that: if you are saying what I thought you said (please please correct me if wrong), it is extremely strange for you to be politely trying to get rid of the perceived competition... strange... Please correct me if I have got it wrong.

First of all, can we not play the "old man" card please. Your age has nothing to do with what I said or what you said. Let's stick to the matter at hand. Let's not use age to "sway the masses". Anyway, about the last part of the statement i.e. "would you like I refer you too as grasshopper": I'm not sure I understood this statement...? Please elaborate?

Madzi

S/A

My dear sibling,

Anyone who claims to have seen lmam, physically or in dreams must be labelled a liar. Doing so is not an insult. It is the explicit instructions of Al-Hujjat (a.s) himself. Whether doing so will "help" or "not help" was determined by Al-Hujjat (a.s) when he wrote his letter to his 4th representative many decades ago and instructed us Shia to do so. Please think about this and come to terms with it. If lmam tells you to do something, you have to do it.

The fact is, it is our duty to belie anyone who comes forward claiming to have communicated with the lmam before the advent of the Sufyani (l.a.). We do not make any exceptions, even for brother Sami, despite how much we may love or admire him.

I was never "disrespectful" or "inflammatory". I was objective and to-the-point. Please be objective and fair, and reconsider your words.

Madzi

salam dear brother Ultra, since you asked so politely, at your request I will answer br Madzi's concerns;

Bro Madzi,

Before I answer your questions I have a few of mine;

1. Have you read my disclaimer? yes/no 

here it is again from my first post;

Before I begin I like to make a disclaimer, that the information I am about to share with you is to make you think, ask more of the right questions and seek real answers. It is not to advise you personally on what you should do or not do. Most of you are young and live with your mother and father, they are responsible for you, and as your elders, you should seek their counsel first before attempting anything. These are my own personal views in which I have researched  for myself and my family. I am not a scholar in Islam, nor am I a licensed professional advisor, I am not here to offer advise as a medical professional, I am not here as a financial advisor and I am not here to gain and pass commercial judgements of any kind. I am only here as a concerned brother who wants his shia brothers and sisters to be better prepared for our beloved :Al-hujjat atf.

2. From my post #6, please answer these questions for me;

I would like to ask some simple questions to get this topic going;

1. What is your name?

( don't give your real name but keep it in the same format as you would normally write it, e.g. if your real name is JOHN SMITH, you can write here as say JACK SWIFT.)

2. What is your address? 

( once again make up one but similar format to your real one)

3. What is your date of birth ?

( make it up but similar format)

3. Which of the following statements best describe you?

a. I am one of the 313 of Al-Hujjat atf.

b. I wish to, hope to, desire to, dream of and pray to be one of the future 313 of Al-Hujjat atf. (inshallah)

c. I am not one of the 313 of Al-Hujjat atf. and have no desire whatsoever to be one of the 313 of Al-Hujjat atf.

d. none of the above.

I will endeavour to answer all your questions after I have received your answers, bear in mind other good brothers have also asked me many questions and they have been waiting patiently so please bear with me. 

ws

uncle sami

were you the IRI spy in illuminati temple or the illuminati spy in IRI embassies?

or is it that IRI has a chair in illuminati temple?

Nephew CM,

D. none of the above 

Well,I know the reality.Sami has thought imam mahdi in his dream and with his subconsciousness.

Dear bro,

Please get it right as I have stated many times in all my posts, I never dreamt of my beloved :Imam atf, it was my mother and my wives who did and they communicated with him in the dream, I simply interpreted their dreams to be a sign from my :Imam atf to seek him and prepare for him since I was the common denominator in all their dreams. It was these dreams together with other events in my life that has sent me on a quest to seek him and to prepare for him the best I could. What are you doing to prepare besides making posts here on SC ?

I know this is off topic but are you a school principle(you sound like someone I once knew his name was also sami)

Anyways what are the characteristics of the 313 brother.

Dear Brother Al-Hadi, 

Sorry for the delay in replying to you, I did make a list of 33 characteristics of the 313 that I believed was the most likely ones. Then I thought it over to publish it here, I thought very hard if I should reveal it on a public forum whether the contents be it right or not. And If it was by any chance correct or partly correct then I am giving away this list to those that might use it against them, and for that reason I decided not to publish it here. If you would like to Skype me, then I'm happy to send them to you personally.

ws

I would like to ask some simple questions to get this topic going;

1. What is your name?

( don't give your real name but keep it in the same format as you would normally write it, e.g. if your real name is JOHN SMITH, you can write here as say JACK SWIFT.)

2. What is your address? 

( once again make up one but similar format to your real one)

3. What is your date of birth ?

( make it up but similar format)

3. Which of the following statements best describe you?

a. I am one of the 313 of Al-Hujjat atf.

b. I wish to, hope to, desire to, dream of and pray to be one of the future 313 of Al-Hujjat atf. (inshallah)

c. I am not one of the 313 of Al-Hujjat atf. and have no desire whatsoever to be one of the 313 of Al-Hujjat atf.

d. none of the above.

I will endeavour to answer all your questions after I have received your answers, bear in mind other good brothers have also asked me many questions and they have been waiting patiently so please bear with me. 

ws

1. Gaius al-Ghadi

2. 20 Lavender Street

3. 8/25/93

4. None of the above (I wish to be given the honor of being of the 313 but I am not worthy)

why did the mods take it to general off topic discussion? OP asked for it?

No the OP didn't ask for it, and as you probably noticed this thread is totally out of place in this "off topic" section, while it is for the purpose of exposing the anti-313 and antichrist people, while discussing ways of preparing for the mahdi. personally i see it as an insult to move this thread here, and a way of a moderator to indirectly disrupt and efforts made.

here are the two first threads made by brother :Sami with his noble intentions, that are also found in the Imam Mahdi forum:

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235016518-they-dont-want-you-to-know-this/

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235027194-they-dont-want-you-to-know-this-reloaded-part-2/

as you will see, almost every post discusses the Mahdi directly, or issues directly related to challenges in the anti mahdi anti islamic systems. who else attacks the riba system we live in (i never heard a marja or shiachat member doing that)? who else talks about fluoridation of water and the families that control the fraudulent financial system? i don't find many people other than :Sami doing that. (in the shia/islamic world)

so it does not surprise me that there is lots of resistance to this.

Here, a verse dedicated to brother :Sami who is by far the most passionate Imam Mahdi lover on shiachat, and most senior member, as well as most self critical of todays world:

8:53

ذلك بأن الله لم يك مغيرا نعمة أنعمها على قوم حتى يغيروا ما بأنفسهم وأن الله سميع عليم

That is because Allah would not change a favor which He had bestowed upon a people until they change what is within themselves. And indeed, Allah is Hearing and Knowing.

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235016518-they-dont-want-you-to-know-this/

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235027194-they-dont-want-you-to-know-this-reloaded-part-2/

as you will see, almost every post discusses the Mahdi directly, or issues directly related to challenges in the anti mahdi anti islamic systems. who else attacks the riba system we live in (i never heard a marja or shiachat member doing that)? who else talks about fluoridation of water and the families that control the fraudulent financial system? i don't find many people other than :Sami doing that. (in the shia/islamic world)

thnx alot, i havn't even seen the part 1. i didn't even know it existed when i looked through uncle samis thread starts.

i also see it as an insult to move the thread and name it (trash pit)

anyways i totally agree with you on the above statements. Myself sorounded by muslims older than me, and some younger than me, havn't seen anyone talk like uncle sami.

and thats the reason i follow his threads, because its very interesting what he says and claims. and i actually belive in most of the stuffs he says, because it makes sense.

anyways many haters will he receive but aslong as he got support from God and his "grashoppers lol" i Think he is satisfied

S/A Sami,

I made a mistake. I should have asked you to elaborate before calling you a liar, and I did the opposite. My mistake. lnshaIIah I will learn from it and ask for elaborations first in future. I apologize for that.

However, as for the questions, I really wish you had answered them and it was deeply disappointing to see you turn the discussion around and reset right to the beginning of the same stuff you have said again and again that never goes anywhere in clever political style when I had actually cornered you with elaborate questions. My brother, there is no such thing as elite-ism in information in our religion. Knowledge is supposed to be openly available to all who seek it. Imam As-Sadig (a.s) said "Everything has its tax and the tax of knowledge is to teach its people". If you have this knowledge, you have a duty to teach it. What makes it even worse is how much you point fingers and tell everyone how badly they are betraying the lmam (a.s), but don't provide solutions. This is wrong my brother. You still have not revealed anything new that isn't already known and well-publicized on the lnternet.

As for the brothers who say that he is the first person in the shia world to say this stuff: that is somewhat true (but debatable), but it's extremely common knowledge amongst those that have seeked knowledge on Youtube and the lnternet. He still has only mentioned the problem, but not given any solutions despite numerous requests at numerous times by numerous ShiaChatters (including myself since I really really would like to know!) He has never provided a single solution for us to follow.

Please refrain from calling those that are critical of his approach "haters". A previous post by Ultra confirms that a lot of people are frustrated with his claiming to know all things large and lovely, blames those that don't and when requested or even cornered to reveal the info, turns around cleverly and avoids it. If he did tell us, a lot of us (or at least me alone) would have a different opinion of him.

W/S

Madzi

why did the mods take it to general off topic discussion? OP asked for it?

A lot of what Sami says is intentionally fictitious. It's a story to entertain himself. Intentional fiction is off-topic. I moved his thread when he began to report people who questioned his stories. 

For his fans, read more of his tales here: http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/234995256-an-interview-between-mdm-and/page-16

It's a story to entertain himself.

Lol no.

Brother just look the way we are living, what he tells is out there most of them being visible.

Btw I see alot of shiachaters having complains about their kid, their husband, their wife, or other family member or just a life issue. Maybe this is the reason they have all the problems, what has been revealed in this thread and part 1 and part 2.

Edited by ultra

A lot of what Sami says is intentionally fictitious. It's a story to entertain himself. Intentional fiction is off-topic. I moved his thread when he began to report people who questioned his stories. 

For his fans, read more of his tales here: http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/234995256-an-interview-between-mdm-and/page-16

can you prove that what brother :Sami said is intentionally fictitious?

and which post did brother :Sami exactly report? The one where someone claimed that he was the mahdi? Or the one where he was being called literally a "liar"?  Or another one?

1. Gaius al-Ghadi

2. 20 Lavender Street

3. 8/25/93

4. None of the above (I wish to be given the honor of being of the 313 but I am not worthy)

Salam bro Gaius,

Thanks for your reply, It is very nice to hear from you, I also wish I was given the honour of being one of the 313, but I also feel I'm not worthy, that's why I would like to get the position of the cook for the 313 inshallah, perhaps we can serve them together inshallah.

Regarding your answer to Q1., can you take out your passports, driver's licence and credit cards and write exactly the way your name appears on these documents please. 

ws

You moved my thread immediately after I reported 2 members, one for being disrespectful to my Imam atf with his anti-shia rhetoric, this member is now banned, and the other member for declaring that he is the Mehdi. After you moved this topic, 2 other members made rude uncalled personal remarks about my martial status and my age which is irrelevant to this topic and I reported them. But hey I got suspensions for lesser things to other members and I'm not the member that feels this on SC as it is written;

"All SC members are equal but some SC members are more equal than others" especially when they conform to the mainstream consensus that ironically history has shown very well that the shia have always opposed the mainstream consensus.

As for the interview with this other member which you have posted, this member to my knowledge was banned a few times for being rude to other members. Is there anything else you would like to post from previous banned members to make your claim? You remind me a lot of another mod on SC, perhaps you are both the same people, only my guess. Regardless of what accounts you have or not, please tell me how can you know my intentions when you have never met me in person? Are you a psychic mind reader, then I better put on my tin foil hat.

S/A Sami,

I made a mistake. I should have asked you to elaborate before calling you a liar, and I did the opposite. My mistake. lnshaIIah I will learn from it and ask for elaborations first in future. I apologize for that.

However, as for the questions, I really wish you had answered them and it was deeply disappointing to see you turn the discussion around and reset right to the beginning of the same stuff you have said again and again that never goes anywhere in clever political style when I had actually cornered you with elaborate questions. My brother, there is no such thing as elite-ism in information in our religion. Knowledge is supposed to be openly available to all who seek it. Imam As-Sadig (a.s) said "Everything has its tax and the tax of knowledge is to teach its people". If you have this knowledge, you have a duty to teach it. What makes it even worse is how much you point fingers and tell everyone how badly they are betraying the lmam (a.s), but don't provide solutions. This is wrong my brother. You still have not revealed anything new that isn't already known and well-publicized on the lnternet.

As for the brothers who say that he is the first person in the shia world to say this stuff: that is somewhat true (but debatable), but it's extremely common knowledge amongst those that have seeked knowledge on Youtube and the lnternet. He still has only mentioned the problem, but not given any solutions despite numerous requests at numerous times by numerous ShiaChatters (including myself since I really really would like to know!) He has never provided a single solution for us to follow.

Please refrain from calling those that are critical of his approach "haters". A previous post by Ultra confirms that a lot of people are frustrated with his claiming to know all things large and lovely, blames those that don't and when requested or even cornered to reveal the info, turns around cleverly and avoids it. If he did tell us, a lot of us (or at least me alone) would have a different opinion of him.

W/S

Madzi

salam brother Madzi,

I accept your apology and I forgive you, please accept mine and forgive the many shortcomings I have that might have upset you in anyway. Let us begin a new beginning with your permission.

You have heard of the saying that knowledge is power, well it is more then that, it is everything. It is the most guarded possession from both sides of the elites, the anti-313 seek knowledge at any costs, and the :Imam atf has the ultimate knowledge of everything with the permission of :Allah swt except for the end times. If this knowledge fell into the wrong hands imagine what will become of all the worlds. To control the masses and make them subjected requires the masses to be docile and dumb like cattle. It is always the first line of attack by any power to seize and control information and knowledge just look at hollywood, the media and the eduction system for example. Islam has come to free this monopoly on knowledge and free the masses from ignorance and it's unjust servitude. I as a humble shia brother had the intention to seek this knowledge that may free me and my family so I may be ready when my Imam atf returns inshallah. 

If the knowledge you claim is so readily available, then why are not the respected Sheikhs who marry the bothers and sisters fully disclose the obligations of registering the marriage to the STATE? Why are not these respected scholars of islam who have taken an oath to serve the Ummah not letting us know the obligations under the MARRIAGE ACT, in which the STATE becomes the dominate partner in the marriage contract, and this also applies to the Birth and Citizenship registrations and Oaths to the STATE. 

What about mass medication by fluoridating water supplies in countries to keep the masses docile and infertile, the IRI not only still fluoridates it's water supply but also it's salt and baby formula. The irony in this is that the STATE OF ISRAEL has stopped doing this practise for heath reasons. I mentioned many times that the IRI might be pressured into doing such things, but for the shias who really want to see knowledge, why don't they have private meetings amongst the scholars and let some of them know of the dangers so they may avoid it like many other things such as vaccinations etc etc etc. The fact is no one is doing it, and when you ask such questions to our respected scholars, they never reply or they reply with an answer that leaves more questions. Now Please don't get me wrong, I'm not being disrespectful to these great momins, they have chosen to be leaders and it's their call. So why don't you ask them brother, why are you asking this old unless stupid man who just trying to lead his wives and kids. I have stated many times that this information I'm sharing with you is what I have come up with, it might be all wrong I don't know, but I'm trying it on myself and my family, and they too can leave anytime as they also have a choice as islam only accepts those that enter it from their own free will.

I hope I am reaching you in these words I write here and I hope you understand all that I'm trying to say here. And don't forget this is a public forum, it is internet, and I live in a country that has just passed strict laws on internet censorship. They have passed laws on legally retaining data and spying on everything you do for the purposes of ready "making life safer by removing the very freedoms and privacy that the so called west was founded on". Again do you get what I 'm saying here or should I spell it out for you with all due respect brother. 

Now let's go forward by answering my questions and I will answer all yours the best I can here, and if you are not satisfied, I invite you to our Skype sessions and you can ask as many questions there as you wish. If I can categorise the information I share let's say it's the lowest basic level of 1, then to give you an idea I can go to level 2 or 3 on Skype and when we get to know each other and feel comfortable I can go all the way. I leave it up to you brother and thanks for the time to read all this. May Allah swt guide you and make you successful in your quest to seek nearness to him inshallah.

ws