Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

They Don't Want You To Know This-The Final Chapter

Rate this topic

:Sami II

• Advanced Member

Bro Sami,do you have knowledge about time travel and extra terrestrial lives?I have a broad research on it and also submitted manuscript on this.You could share experiences on this with me.

Project camelot on youtube talks about about this. Don't know of the authenticity though.

For example https://youtu.be/z4Vij4LsVO4

• Advanced Member

salam brother, 

Thanks for your post, this organisation is probably the most talked about group of elites amongst the conspiracy theorists.

Walekum Assalaam, many thanks for your detailed response. Much there to be digested.

Sometimes when i look at the world and see this game of chess being played by two sides, i often wonder if they really are on the same side; that they're playing the game and playing with people's minds just for that one that they worship (and is subsequently the one overlooking the chess game); Satan.

It is not the open enemy that I'm concerned about. Its the enemy within who pretends to be the friend and is causing mass astray by influence and charisma.

Who would you class as the enemy from within?

• Advanced Member

Salaam br sami, will you be doing another Skype session again? Your views are very insightful. I especially enjoy the ones where you talk about things that are contrary to what one would think is true and make u really think about the Prophet (s). My favorite was when you talked about if the Prophet (s) would be an environmentalist or a "greenie". I also think it's nice to have a live interactive discussion if you can get enough people to listen.

Ws

Salaam br sami, will you be doing another Skype session again? Your views are very insightful. I especially enjoy the ones where you talk about things that are contrary to what one would think is true and make u really think about the Prophet (s). My favorite was when you talked about if the Prophet (s) would be an environmentalist or a "greenie". I also think it's nice to have a live interactive discussion if you can get enough people to listen.

Ws

Salam my dear grasshopper,

How have you been ? I pray you and your family are all well inshallah. Yes I'm open for skype so you can all laugh at my strong aussie accent, you know my skype, if any other brothers or sisters want to hear my dinky di aussie steve irwin type accent please PM me. Our beloved :Rasool a.s. would be labeled as many things if he was here today, but we have his grandson and we are so blessed as the shia of this amazing family from the most beautiful and amazing last Prophet of :Allah swt. (May Allah bless him and his family)

ws

Edited by :Sami II

• Advanced Member

Salam my dear grasshopper,

How have you been ? I pray you and your family are all well inshallah. Yes I'm open for skype so you can all laugh at my strong aussie accent, you know my skype, if any other brothers or sisters want to hear my dinky di aussie steve irwin type accent please PM me. Our beloved :Rasool a.s. would be labeled as many things if he was here today, but we have his grandson and we are so blessed as the shia of this amazing family from the most beautiful and amazing last Prophet of :Allah swt. (May Allah bless him and his family)

ws

Allhumdulilah, how are you and your family? Give them my salaams :)

Inshallah, I hope many people PM you for a Skype session.

What's your opinion on that those who are descendants of our prophet pbuh have higher chance of being with 313.

Or will the 313 be mixed and not only descendants of our prophet

I believe most of the 313 will be Sayeds, as most of the anti-313 are from the anti-sayeds ( of Yazid L). It's all in the DNA, one being the most perfect and the best of all DNAs and the other the worst of the worst. In saying this, I also believe DNA can be altered with the permission of :Allah swt by imitating the :Prophet a.s and his :Ahylul-Bayt a.s., by reciting the quran and duas, by salaat, giving charity, by showing pure extreme love shown towards them and by opposing and hatring their enemies. If this is possible then it is also possible to alter the DNA to that of the Sufyani L simply by living and loving this system of life they have created around us. So which of the DNA sequence are you being altered to?

Walekum Assalaam, many thanks for your detailed response. Much there to be digested.

Sometimes when i look at the world and see this game of chess being played by two sides, i often wonder if they really are on the same side; that they're playing the game and playing with people's minds just for that one that they worship (and is subsequently the one overlooking the chess game); Satan.

It is not the open enemy that I'm concerned about. Its the enemy within who pretends to be the friend and is causing mass astray by influence and charisma.

Who would you class as the enemy from within?

The greatest and most powerful enemy that is within and the one you must conquer and defeat is the nafs. Only after you do this then can you attempt to achieve victories from the enemies that are outside.

Allhumdulilah, how are you and your family? Give them my salaams :)

Inshallah, I hope many people PM you for a Skype session.

wa alaikum salaam dear sister, 

if you want you can record our talks and post it here, with a warning saying "strong aussie accent present, proceed with caution and have a google translator handy"

@brother sami, i would like to know what is your opinion regarding zulfiqar (sword) ! Your imam mahdi will fight with it, or with any other weopen personally. And its also in shia hadiths said by one of your imam: that zulfiqar will start talking to imam mahdi before his uprising ! What does it mean according to you logical.

Thanks in advance

• Advanced Member

I believe most of the 313 will be Sayeds, as most of the anti-313 are from the anti-sayeds ( of Yazid L). It's all in the DNA, one being the most perfect and the best of all DNAs and the other the worst of the worst. In saying this, I also believe DNA can be altered with the permission of :Allah swt by imitating the :Prophet a.s and his :Ahylul-Bayt a.s., by reciting the quran and duas, by salaat, giving charity, by showing pure extreme love shown towards them and by opposing and hatring their enemies. If this is possible then it is also possible to alter the DNA to that of the Sufyani L simply by living and loving this system of life they have created around us. So which of the DNA sequence are you being altered to?

very interesting.

With the help of God I will be among the successful ones.

By the way have you looked up their family trees? How else you know anti 313 is descendants from yazid the idiot

Edited by ultra

@brother sami, i would like to know what is your opinion regarding zulfiqar (sword) ! Your imam mahdi will fight with it, or with any other weopen personally. And its also in shia hadiths said by one of your imam: that zulfiqar will start talking to imam mahdi before his uprising ! What does it mean according to you logical.

Thanks in advance

The :Imam atf will have at his disposals many technologies that are beyond imagination and beyond comprehension in today's terms for most of us. One might be the sword of his forefather :Imam-Ali a.s, the sword that was used to defend our beloved :Prophet a.s countless times. Like anything, these great men possessed, it is not of this world and these things like all things have a consciousness. It has felt the hands of Ali, Hassan and Hussein a.s, it has been their trusted companion, it has guarded them and struct only the enemies of Islam and saved the momins. It has ridden close to the bodies of such perfect creatures of :Allah swt, that makes all other creation jealous and envious of this sword. I wished I was created as this sword so I may always be close to them and protect them. For such a piece of metal has been given such a weighty responsibility, can not :Allah swt allow it to speak as everything else will speak on the day when all is accounted and weighed? The other technology is the :Al-Buraq, I consider this to be a mother ship with consciousness also, it has the ability to travel faster then the speed of light and can go backward and forward in time, as it did for our beloved :Rasool as. during his maraj. And of course the best and most powerful technology he will possess is the holy quran, as he will unlock all it's secrets. So my dear brother, if you were even the cloth in the garments that is pressed against the beautiful skin of such men would you not want to sing praises and confess your love of such people?

Aren't you the one who said a man and a woman should not talk in private alone brother sami?

When a non mahram woman and a non mahram man is alone, there is always another party present, and that is Iblees.

You remember my dear grasshopper, fortunately we will have many other brothers and sisters joining us inshallah. And if you are the only one present on skype during our session I will call one of my wives or one of my daughters inshallah.

very interesting.

With the help of God I will be among the successful ones.

By the way have you looked up their family trees? How else you know anti 313 is descendants from yazid the idiot

Yes I have several years ago, I did a thorough research of the family tree of Yazid L. It took me many months to work it out but I managed to trace every descendant from the daughter of Yazid L who's 5th descendant moved to Europe, they married into all the royal families of Europe and the UK and took over them. Every descendant was a European royal, then they migrated to the USA and become all the presidents and all the most powerful people on this planet. There are more of these descendants today then there are any other families. This research was documented and I gave it to 2 trusted momins to witness and guard it.

• Advanced Member

The greatest and most powerful enemy that is within and the one you must conquer and defeat is the nafs. Only after you do this then can you attempt to achieve victories from the enemies that are outside.

Of course, there is no bigger enemy to oneself than oneself himself. Jihad-e-nafs is a lifelong battle as with fighting the invisible force; The satanic whispers.

However, I'm talking about "the friend that pretends to be a friend but is a deceptive wolf". We know Saudi, US, Israel, etc are our open enemies. But what of the deceptive wolf... have you managed to identify any? PM your response if you prefer to. Perhaps I will share with you a dream that I saw regarding this.

Something of interest to some brothers and sisters.

Hollywood is well known for it's mass mind control programming and propaganda, and it's actors, directors and producers are the best amongst the magicians of illusion and trickery. I am sorry to say that I watch many of their movies, many I would find a waste of time but there are a few that leave me thinking and asking the question what do these freaks in hollywood really know and where do they get such inside information. I personally find many hidden messages in some movies hidden in plain site under all the usual predictable plots and special effects. There is one actor that has played a "messiah" or "the saviour" type roles where he is constantly saving humanity, and that is Keanu Reeves, how can one forget his character as Neo in the Matrix or many others like it. One recent movie I watched which has him playing a retired assassin that takes out the whole of the Russian mafia single handed because they killed his dog and stole his car which is John Wick. In the opening scene we find John injured and laying on the ground outside an old warehouse. I couldn't stop noticing something odd on the left side of he screen which the numbers 313 was clearly shown, you can see in the pics below. I find this a common occurrence these days in movies and many other things around me like when I look at my watch or the clock. Is this just me with a obsession on 313 or is there more to it, want do you think?

post-133071-0-89379100-1440675118_thumb.

post-133071-0-38328000-1440675298_thumb.

• Advanced Member
^They're obsessed with numbers n equations. 313 occurrences must be more than a coincidence.

Since the last couple of years I've been telling family and friends to limit their mobile usage, handling and to keep the mobile in airplane mode for as long as possible to limit the amount of RF (radiofrequency) radiation intake. Information is slowing trickling out as to the harmful effects of RF radiation, such as cancer and brain tumours.

The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) have concluded that mobiles and other types of RF and microwave radiation could cause cancer, calling it a possible human carcinogen. They class someone who uses the mobile for 30 minutes or more as a heavy user, and that they should use a hand-free kit. Of course, don't expect an decisive result on the matter any time soon. It only took them around 100 years to reach a decisive decision on the dangers of smoking cigarettes! By then, it's too late for people to give up the things they're so attached to!!

Anyway, as a stepping stone you should watch this 10 minute truth seeker report. There's a wealth of more info out there regarding RF radiation:

So now, couple this bit of info with the anti-313's plan of population reduction, plus hollywood and you end up with a recent film called Kingsman. The evil plan to cause mass public murder via means of mind control (or lack of) by triggering a zombie-like behaviour through mobile phones communication. Yikes. I also noticed Samuel Jackson had an OM pendent on in one of the scenes. Madoona has been seen with OM symbolism on/around her too. Seems to have some significance.

Edited by StayingHalal

• Advanced Member

Yes I have several years ago, I did a thorough research of the family tree of Yazid L. It took me many months to work it out but I managed to trace every descendant from the daughter of Yazid L who's 5th descendant moved to Europe, they married into all the royal families of Europe and the UK and took over them. Every descendant was a European royal, then they migrated to the USA and become all the presidents and all the most powerful people on this planet. There are more of these descendants today then there are any other families. This research was documented and I gave it to 2 trusted momins to witness and guard it.

That's crazy.

Do you think they know it themselves about their forefathers

• Advanced Member

Actually I do have a question, if you film the moon near the time of the full moon something strange happens, the moon seems to have this wave go thru it.... It looks like the waves you see on old televisions. What's up with that? Is the sky just a projection?

As I said many times before dear brothers and sisters, "the truth is stranger than fiction". There are so many things we are not being told about and so many lies we are being fed. I will try to peel the layers of the onion skins and those who are really interested in going deeper down the rabbit hole with the intention of helping you get closer to the 313 of the beloved :Al-Hujjat atf. Let me finish the first topic of the name.

NAME- Continue

I have never heard of one fatwa, one piece of advise, one talk, one article, one mention, one line or one word from our respected leaders from the shia community on the subject of our name. Why is that? Is it not the most important piece of fact to know about ourselves and our reality. The name means everything and it represents who you are and what you own. The fake name you are given in this world does not belong to you, it belongs to the anti-313, you are only given permission to use it under their rules and they can remove it anytime they wish for any reason, they can strip your citizenship, remove your passport, they can cancel your drivers license, your credit cards, your social security, your name can be deleted by the touch of a single button these days, and there is nothing you can do about it. And if you follow all the many millions of their rules, you get the privilege of using your name and the assets it has, but as soon as you break any of these rules these assets are taken away from you. So my question is since your name is not your name but belongs to the anti-313, then how can you practise the basic tenets of Islam? How can you pay zakat or khums when you are not the owner of the assets that are in your name, and since you don't earn any income, because firstly the money you make is not money, and even if you did make real money, you are not making to as you are not JOHN SMITH. Why are not our respected leaders in Islam have never mentioned this technicality of the reality and FACT of the NAME that we have these days?

And it does't matter how many times you will write to them, or how many times you ask this question, you will not get a reply. So what is the solution here ?

Write on the piece of paper I begin "In the the name of :Allah swt", then write down your name (don't use an A4 as they own those dimensions), write it in Arabic or quantum english, in the format of John son of Smith, from the clan of ...and the tribe of ...... Autograph it with your fingerprint using your blood, witnessed by 2 living momins. On the back of this paper write your oath of allegiance which could be dua-ahad. Then mail this piece of paper to yourself, this copyrights it, this is a well known practice for artists to copy write their works. Now you have an official document that shows your real name that is recognised by :Allah swt and by our beloved :Imam atf. For the first time in your life your real self has been born and it is the beginning of many steps to make the real you stronger so the real you may serve our beloved :Al-Hujjat atf inshallah.

( I can share the procedure in detail on a skype session for those interested) 

A word of Caution:

This document is for yourself only and never to be used when you do business with the STATE. This is a document for the purposes of recognising your real existence to yourself and those close to you like your trusted family. It is only a personal use that will be presented to :Al-Hujjat atf when you meet him. He does not need your passport or your credit card. This is an attempt by yourself to recognise the truth about your existence, and your first attempt of many to free yourself from an all powerful system of the anti-313. This document is private and confidential and it is only for you and your :Imam atf, it has no commercial value or power in the world of the anti-313. We are not part of those crazy free man movement or patriots who want to take on the STATE, this is not our concern. We are only here to do what is right in accordance to the teachings of Islam and it's peaceful practices.

Of course, there is no bigger enemy to oneself than oneself himself. Jihad-e-nafs is a lifelong battle as with fighting the invisible force; The satanic whispers.

However, I'm talking about "the friend that pretends to be a friend but is a deceptive wolf". We know Saudi, US, Israel, etc are our open enemies. But what of the deceptive wolf... have you managed to identify any? PM your response if you prefer to. Perhaps I will share with you a dream that I saw regarding this.

The ignorant people are the most dangerous and most destructive on this planet. The Anti-313 don't trust the ignorant masses so they do everything and anything to reduce their population, they make them docile through fluoridation of water supply, through vaccinations, through GMO foods to name a few. They are kept away from real knowledge by sending them to schools and universities as they may not destroy the Earth with real knowledge, like a child given a loaded gun. There is much control and subjection to the masses of this world otherwise things would go out off control. What is worst than these ignorant masses is the Shia who are considered the elite of the elites because we have the most knowledgeable humans ever created to lead us, and yet they're copy the things given to the ignorant masses. The shia today love to eat a Big Mac, love to drink tap water, love to vaccinate themselves, love and do anything to get into schools and universities, matter of fact whilst most of them are copying those things meant for the ignorance masses, ironically a few of the ignorant masses have awaken and have abandoned this world. We see a migration of the east to west and the west to east, we see the shias once the most knowledge people on this planet love the west and pursue it with such vigor, and we see some western people leave their mass mind control system and seek refuge in Islam. The real danger are the people that say we are bothers and we are with you whilst they munch on their Big Macs and drink fluoridated water on stolen lands. they do all this in the name of Allah, in the name of his beloved messenger and his beloved family. They pay taxes and use their money and cheer for the mass mind control amusement sporting games. They attend 10 day crying programmes with speakers wearing swiss watches flying business class in the name of :Hussein a.s.They compete against each other not in good deeds but in the latest gadgets of amusement or entertainment. They allow their women folk to wonder around naked like the ignorant masses not blinking an eye at their perversity. And when a brother comes to them to warn them of this system that was only meant for the ignorant masses and not for us shias, they ridicule him and insult him. It is these people that I find the most dangerous and it is for this reason I have isolated myself from the shia.

• Advanced Member

Brother sami, what if we do not know 2 momins? I live in the west, I know plenty of Muslims but Muslims here are the minority and always trying to fit in with the non Muslims. I know some very good muslims, but I don't think they are momins. The only one I know lives in Canada and I don't visit Canada very often.

• Advanced Member

It is these people that I find the most dangerous and it is for this reason I have isolated myself from the shia.

What about the scholars that are of evil nature and the one's that Imam Hassan Al-Askari [as] warned about; Labelling them as being worse than the army of Yazid [L].

PS. I am not calling scholars evil, I am saying there are some that may be of evil nature as per the narration. As we Shia know all too well, the enemy likes to hijack the religion and destroy it from within. I find these to be the most dangerous of people within the Shia faith. Perhaps they are agents of the anti-313.

Edited by StayingHalal

That's crazy.

Do you think they know it themselves about their forefathers

Of course they do and they are so proud of it, as they believe they are the chosen ones and the rightly appointed representative of their master Iblees. 

salam brother sami

Please elaborate on the advanced technology of the Quran.

Is it mathematical secrets that are used to manipulate the universe?

salam dear brother blu, 

All the answers to all the questions of everything and anything is in our Holy book, expect for the hour of the return of :Al-Hujjat atf and the day of Judgement.

It has all the secrets including what you have mentioned, we are blessed to have very knowledgable brothers here that know some of these miracles of the Quran. This book is literarily out of this world and wait till you see our :Imam atf unravel it's secrets, like a true master, I cannot wait for that day, inshallah we will all be amongst his 313 ( Me as the cook ) to usher in a new era for mankind and jinnkind.

Actually I do have a question, if you film the moon near the time of the full moon something strange happens, the moon seems to have this wave go thru it.... It looks like the waves you see on old televisions. What's up with that? Is the sky just a projection?

There's lots we are not told about the moon, if i started sharing some of these things here most people reading this will fall off their chairs. Whatever you are told about the moon, forget it, it's not even close to the truth, just like everything else in this reality. Truth is stranger than fiction and for most people, they cannot handle the truth, and for the few that can, most of them cannot do anything with it.

Brother sami, what if we do not know 2 momins? I live in the west, I know plenty of Muslims but Muslims here are the minority and always trying to fit in with the non Muslims. I know some very good muslims, but I don't think they are momins. The only one I know lives in Canada and I don't visit Canada very often.

If you don't know 2 momins dear sis, time to get out of that city.

Bro it would be good if you write down day and gmt time on skype session.

sure, let's say my time Sunday 30th August 2015, 00:30 ( GMT+10:00 )

What about the scholars that are of evil nature and the one's that Imam Hassan Al-Askari [as] warned about; Labelling them as being worse than the army of Yazid [L].

PS. I am not calling scholars evil, I am saying there are some that may be of evil nature as per the narration. As we Shia know all too well, the enemy likes to hijack the religion and destroy it from within. I find these to be the most dangerous of people within the Shia faith. Perhaps they are agents of the anti-313.

I have thought much about this all my life, I find the majority of scholars at the top end pious and are good momins, they have knowledge and are leading the ummah the best they can with what they can do and I 'm not going into their position when it comes to disclosure as I'm not them. The ones that are dangerous are the ones that my aboriginal tribal members call coconuts, ie. " black outside and white inside", or in our case shia outside and khafir inside. These people copy and mimic the western life and love it, you cannot tell the difference between them and the western people. When you greet them with "salam" they reply with hello, you know what I mean. They have lost everything that represents humanity, they chase the dollar and all the bling bling. Please don't misunderstand me, I have all those things too, but for me it is a tool that I use to advance my agenda in preparation for :Al-hujjat atf, It's not a means to an end, and when I'm finished with it, I give it all away and live a simple life. These things define such people, and they hold on to their fake titles, their fake lives and their empty souls chase the american dream at the cost of this dunya and the next, as you already know anything built on a foundation of riba shall perish.

Read Quran with fear of Allah and Satan won't be able to blind you to Imam Mahdi station wisdom and designation in there. Satan will flee and you will see the truth.

Ma'asalama

Thanks for your advice brother, but Alhamdulillah iam not strugglingforthelight ! And imam mahdi is not mentioned in Quran but satan is mentioned. You mean as per qiyas !

M|s

• Advanced Member
:Sami II, on 28 Aug 2015 - 3:46 PM, said:

is not Skype just a projection too ?

I know this is off topic but are you a school principle(you sound like someone I once knew his name was also sami)

Anyways what are the characteristics of the 313 brother.

By the way, can i know who is/was imam mahdi !

Thanks in adv

salam dear brother,

You already know him and he already knows you, just reach out and call him and he will respond immediately. He is the one that has been there for you and kept a close eye on you from the moment you entered your mother's womb. He asked :Allah swt to provide you with all the sustenance, he allowed you to grow strong and he protected you from all harm. He was up all night crying when you made a mistake and he was so happy when you repented. Every Salaat you offered he offered 3 more for you, every fast, he fasted seven more, he paid sadaqa in your name every day. And now he waits for you to join him, he is eager and he is waiting patiently to return to you and fulfil his promise to you. He wants to make this a better world, he wants truth, peace and justice, but he doesn't want anything in return except that you serve :Allah swt, his messenger and his beloved family. He doesn't want money, or favours or any votes, he is the only one that can deliver the promise to us. He will take on the Anti-313, the Dajjal, the Sufyani L, and it's entire system made of men, jinn and AI. Together with Nabi Isa a.s, the 313, Malakas and Jinns, he will bring a sweet victory for us all. The oppressed for once in their life will taste freedom and peace, the hungry will be full, the sick will be cured, truth will be set free, good will be rewarded and bad punished. The elected leaders will not line their pockets but serve the people they are elected to do, the businessmen will not cheat you, the bankers will not charge riba and the glory of :Allah swt will finally prevail and it will be a new dawn like no other. People will compete against one another to do good deeds, men will be men, women will be women, the youth will treat the elders with respect, the elders with treat the youth with kindness, animals will not be afraid, the oceans , the sky and the mountains will rejoice as the planet will be in harmony. I envy you my dear sunni brother , because in the shia community we have so many good brothers and sisters competing for the 313 position, which leaves an old man like me with no chances. But you are the first sunni I have met in over 50+ years that have such a love for this :Imam and you have asked to be amongst him. Unfortunately to me knowledge there seems to be not such competition amongst our sunni community which increases your chances even more. Your odds are great compared to mine, you have positioned yourself well, now take advantage of these odds and run towards him, don't hesitate, if there is one thing you must hoard, if there is one thing you must go all out and not look back, it is to be by his side. Because as a sunni brother when you are beside this great man ushering the new dawn of truth and peace for us, all the muslim no matter shia or sunni can be one and live as one ummah. Don't you want this brother ? Let us unite under the banner of there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger and :imam-Mehdi is the final saviour of mankind to establish the perfect religion of his grandfather.