Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
:Sami II

They Don't Want You To Know This-The Final Chapter

Rate this topic

Putin part of anti - 313? Or he is just in the middle, on neither side

As the infamous anti-313 George Bush puts it;

you are either with us or against us 

So it is the case for our beloved :Al-Hujjat atf, you are either with him or against him, there's no middle. As for Putin I believe that is he with the anti-313. 

i just did some searches on that site but i don't understand much.

what do you mean with, that all countries are private owned companies. can you explain it in simple way by showing examples.

thnx in beforehand

Once upon a time many years ago countries had their own constitutions made up of elected people called a government. This model is what most of you think a country is made of. In the middle of the night without any notice all countries became private registered companies and no longer a nation. The nations seal was replaced by a regisiterd trademarked logo, it's constitution replaced with ACTS and STATUTES which are really agreements under contract pretending to be laws. Most of the people have no idea what has happened and when I explain this to most people they have a blank stare on their faces as if I'm speaking Gallic.

Let me give you a simple example;

Let's say a McDonald's employee knocks on your door and demand you to eat a Big Mac, and if you didn't he will take you to prison. Now before you start to laugh and say this is absurd, it is actually happening right now. The government agency that is knocking on your door is like McDonalds, it is a private company, and you think it's a government agency, it is conducting business like McDonalds. The reason it does what it does is because you have given your permission to do so. Say you went into a McDonalds store and singed a contract with them allowing them to come to your home and take you to prison if you did not eat the Big Mac. It's exactly what you have done when you entered into contracts with the government today.

Let's look at SWEDEN;

COMPANY DATA:    

COMPANY CONFORMED NAME:            SWEDEN KINGDOM OF

CENTRAL INDEX KEY:            0000225913

STANDARD INDUSTRIAL CLASSIFICATION:    FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS [8888]

IRS NUMBER:                000000000

STATE OF INCORPORATION:            V7

FISCAL YEAR END:            1231

I'm not here to say if this is right or wrong, it is the way it is now. But from an Islamic point of view this changes everything. Because when the quran mentions nations, it does not mean a private company listed in the US SEC website in DC. Do you get what I'm trying to say here? Now ready for this, why do our respected leaders not tell us this very important piece of information? The IRI is also a private company and no one is telling the shia about this. Why is there no disclosure on the truth, because it is important to know such things from an islamic jurisprudence position, as it now changes everything.
Edited by :Sami II

Sami are you against Iran???

Iran is my motherland and the home of my beloved :Imam-Reda a.s., it is where you find the majority of momins and the most learned scholars of islam. It has a rich culture and it's people are the kindest and most peaceful compared to other parts of the world. However the ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN is a private company owned by billionaires, and these people have no compassion or kindness towards humanity like most other billionaires. They implement the rules that govern all private companies in the world, which is to take care of the bottom line, to maximise profit and return on investments. One way to archive this is to keep it's citizens in the dark about the truth, to continue the path of riba and mass mediate it's population in order to reduce birth rates and make them docile. This strategy I find not consistent with the teachings of our beloved :Rasool a.s and the Ahylul-Bayt a.s.

Bro. sami, do you mean to say that we will be questioned about being "against" Imam Mahdi a.s. in the akhirah? I mean to say that it would never be my intention to oppose or hinder the Imam Mahdi a.s. willfully or not. Is simply being part of the system considered being an enemy of the Imam?

Do you mean that imam khamenei is from these billionaires??? why do you think that its owned by rich people

His eminence is a well respected leader and a marja, he does have access to billions but I was referring to the other billionaires of the IRI in the form of politicians, generals and businessmen. I have never met a poor President though some go to great lengths to show the people they are "poor". 

Bro. sami, do you mean to say that we will be questioned about being "against" Imam Mahdi a.s. in the akhirah? I mean to say that it would never be my intention to oppose or hinder the Imam Mahdi a.s. willfully or not. Is simply being part of the system considered being an enemy of the Imam?

very good question dear bro, I will answer it in detail soon inshallah.

Salaam.

Brother sami II, is it possible that sunnis like me can be helpers of imam mahdi, without becoming shia ! What is your opinion regarding this matter ! or only shias will be accepted by imam mahdi.

Salaam.

Brother sami II, is it possible that sunnis like me can be helpers of imam mahdi, without becoming shia ! What is your opinion regarding this matter ! or only shias will be accepted by imam mahdi.

salam brother Al Hashmi, 

Very good question but I have never thought about that as I'm too busy trying to explain the reality of the system to my shia brothers and sisters. 

May I ask as a sunni, what is your understanding of :Al-Hujjat atf and the end times?

salam brother Al Hashmi, 

Very good question but I have never thought about that as I'm too busy trying to explain the reality of the system to my shia brothers and sisters. 

May I ask as a sunni, what is your understanding of :Al-Hujjat atf and the end times?

wa'salaam dear brother.

Its sad to know you didnt bothered about your sunni brothers & sisters ! And was buzy to explain about imam mahdi to shia brothers & sisters only.

As a sunni: you also have to wait, untill al mahdi will born and/or appear in Makkah ! By command of Allah and His Messenger s.a.w.

But answer me back if you have time what i asked in my previous post.

M/s

wa'salaam dear brother.

Its sad to know you didnt bothered about your sunni brothers & sisters ! And was buzy to explain about imam mahdi to shia brothers & sisters only.

As a sunni: you also have to wait, untill al mahdi will born and/or appear in Makkah ! By command of Allah and His Messenger s.a.w.

M/s

Salam dear brother, 

Please forgive me if I've upset you that was not my intention. You are the first sunni brother that has asked me such a question.

When I first registered on SC, I did register on another muslim forum with predominantly sunni brothers and sisters. I was not much liked there and I was ignored most of the time and no one replied when I discussed such topics. I'm not saying here was a bed of roses for me either, I was greeted with hostility too here and still am by some of the members and moderators who have called me a troll, Charles Manson, Cult leader, insane, crazy and have come many times from being banned because of the information I share here and the way I share it. In the topic alone I have a young brother who has called me insane and with psychological problems. You can read my many other posts and find any more insults to me. Then why am I here? Because there are a few who do read my posts and ask the right questions, I have fallen in love with these brothers and sisters. and it is because of them an old man like me keep coming back here to share my knowledge and take the insults. Since you are my first sunni brother I will answer your question.

Our :Imam atf is already here, he is about 1200 years old and is hidden possibly in another timeline or dimension. I have been told by a trusted source that they have discovered 2 timelines of humans that exist simultaneously, the other one is 40,000 years ahead, they call ours T1 and the other T2. When it is time for him to come and establish  :Allahs system , he will have Nabi Isa a.s, a band of malakas and the 313 of the best and finest momins in all of creation ( besides the prophets and Imams). These 313 will help him establish this just and peaceful system based on huq. When you asked if a sunni will be a helper of the :Imam atf, my answer is there's no such thing as a sunni or shia in the political sense, but those that will love him the most would qualify. I believe most will be from the shia, some sunnis, and some will be from reverts, I find reverts make the strongest momins. Let me give you an example, after many years here on SC only a few good shia brothers and sisters have really listened to all I had to say. Whereas my wives, from the villages of Eastern Europe and Russia have not only taken everything I have said to prepare for Al hujjat but one have converted her sister and mother and they are also preparing for al hujjat in a remote small village in Poland. The brothers and sisters in the west have it too easy, and they all think they will somehow just be ready when he comes and at the same time build the anti-313 system that will go against him. This is the real insanity that exists in our shia communities and I have gone into details about this. my personal advise to you is to become a shia, not the ones here for name sake, but the real ones that would surrender everything for the love of the :Ahylul-bayt a.s and not only taking time off for 10 days a year crying programmes. Become the real lover of this great family of our :Rasool a.s, by rejecting and opposing the system ( the Dajjal) that encompasses all shia, sunni , christians and jews. My message is universal because the anti 313 do not discriminate, they just control everyone and lead astray all. Become a true shia and do all that is required of you and only please :Allah swt by letting his only representative that is living into your heart, He is waiting for you so begin with the recitation of Dua Ahad  and make allegiance to him.

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

O Allah, (please do) send blessings to Muhammad and the Household of Muhammad,

بِسْمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحْمٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

اَللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَىٰ مُحَمَّدٍ وَآلِ مُحَمَّدٍ

اَللَّهُمَّ رَبَّ ٱلنُّورِ ٱلْعَظِيمِ

all¡humma rabba alnn£ri al`a¨¢mi

O Allah the Lord of the Great Light,

وَرَبَّ ٱلْكُرْسِيِّ ٱلرَّفِيعِ

wa rabba alkursiyyi alrraf¢`i

the Lord of the Elevated Throne,

وَرَبَّ ٱلْبَحْرِ ٱلْمَسْجُورِ

wa rabba alba¦ri almasj£ri

the Lord of the swollen ocean,

وَمُنْزِلَ ٱلتَّوْرَاةِ وَٱلإِنْجِيلِ وَٱلزَّبُورِ

wa munzila alttawr¡ti wal-inj¢li wallzzab£ri

the Revealer of the Torah, the Gospel, and the Psalms,

وَرَبَّ ٱلظِّلِّ وَٱلْحَرُورِ

wa rabba al¨¨illi wal¦ar£ri

the Lord of shade and heat,

وَمُنْزِلَ ٱلْقُرْآنِ ٱلْعَظِيمِ

wa munzila alqur'¡ni al`a¨¢mi

the Revealer of the Great Qur'¡n,

وَرَبَّ ٱلْمَلاَئِكَةِ ٱلْمُقَرَّبِينَ 

wa rabba almal¡'ikati almuqarrab¢na 

and the Lord of the Archangels, 

وَٱلانْبِيَاءِ وَٱلْمُرْسَلِينَ

wal-anbiy¡'i walmursal¢na

the Prophets, and the Messengers:

اَللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي اسْالُكَ بِٱسْمِكَ ٱلْكَرِيـمِ 

all¡humma inn¢ as'aluka bismika alkar¢mi 

O Allah, I beseech You in Your Noble Name, 

وَبِنُورِ وَجْهِكَ ٱلْمُنِيرِ 

wa bin£ri wajhika almun¢ri 

in the Light of Your Luminous Face

وَمُلْكِكَ ٱلْقَدِيمِ

wa mulkika alqad¢mi

and Your Eternal Kingdom.

يَا حَيُّ يَا قَيُّومُ

y¡ ¦ayyu y¡ qayy£mu

O Ever-living! O Self-Subsistent!

اسْالُكَ بِٱسْمِكَ ٱلَّذِي اشْرَقَتْ بِهِ ٱلسَّمَاوَاتُ وَٱلارَضُونَ

as'aluka bismika alladh¢ ashraqat bih¢ alssam¡w¡tu wal-ara¤£na

I beseech You in the name of Your Name with which the heavens and the earth have lit up

وَبِٱسْمِكَ ٱلَّذِي يَصْلَحُ بِهِ ٱلاوَّلُونَ وَٱلآخِرُونَ

wa bismika alladh¢ ya¥lu¦u bih¢ al-awwal£na wal-¡khir£na

and in Your Name with which the past and the coming generations have become upright!

يَا حَيّاً قَبْلَ كُلِّ حَيٍّ

y¡ ¦ayyan qabla kulli ¦ayyin

O He Who has been always alive before the existence of all living things!

وَيَا حَيّاً بَعْدَ كُلِّ حَيٍّ

wa y¡ ¦ayyan ba`da kulli ¦ayyin

O He Who shall be alive after the extinction of all living things!

وَيَا حَيّاً حِينَ لا حَيُّ

wa y¡ ¦ayyan ¦¢na l¡ ¦ayyu

O He Who has been always alive even when there was nothing else alive! 

يَا مُحْيِيَ ٱلْمَوْتَىٰ وَمُمِيتَ ٱلاحْيَاءِ

y¡ mu¦yiya almawt¡ wa mum¢ta al-a¦y¡'i 

O He Who revives the dead ones and causes the living ones to die!

يَا حَيُّ لا إِلٰهَ إِلاَّ انْتَ

y¡ ¦ayyu l¡ il¡ha ill¡ anta

O Ever-living! There is no god save You.

اَللَّهُمَّ بَلِّغْ مَوْلاَنَا ٱلإِمَامَ ٱلْهَادِيَ ٱلْمَهْدِيَّ ٱلْقَائِمَ بِامْرِكَ

all¡humma balligh mawl¡n¡ al-im¡ma alh¡diya almahdiyya alq¡'ima bi'amrika

O Allah, convey to our master Imam al-Mahd¢, the guide who is to undertake Your orders,

صَلَوَاتُ ٱللَّهِ عَلَيْهِ وَعَلَىٰ آبَائِهِ ٱلطَّاهِرِينَ

¥alaw¡tu all¡hi `alayhi wa `al¡ ¡b¡'ih¢ al§§¡hir¢na

may Allah’s blessings be upon him and upon his immaculate fathers,

عَنْ جَمِيعِ ٱلْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَٱلْمُؤْمِنَاتِ 

`an jam¢`i almu'min¢na walmu'min¡ti

on behalf of all of the believing men and women

فِي مَشَارِقِ ٱلارْضِ وَمَغَارِبِهَا

f¢ mash¡riqi al-ar¤i wa magh¡ribih¡

in the east and west of the earth

سَهْلِهَا وَجَبَلِهَا

sahlih¡ wa jabalih¡

and in plains, mountains,

وَبَرِّهَا وَبَحْرِهَا

wa barrih¡ wa ba¦rih¡

lands, and seas,

وَعَنِّي وَعَنْ وَالِدَيَّ

wa `ann¢ wa `an w¡lidayya

and on behalf of my parents

مِنَ ٱلصَّلَوَاتِ زِنَةَ عَرْشِ ٱللَّهِ

min al¥¥alaw¡ti zinata `arshi all¡hi

(convey to him) blessings that are as weighty as Allah’s Throne,

وَمِدَادَ كَلِمَاتِهِ

wa mid¡da kalim¡tih¢

as much as the ink of His Words,

وَمَا احْصَاهُ عِلْمُهُ وَاحَاطَ بِهِ كِتَابُهُ

wa m¡ a¦¥¡hu `ilmuh£ wa a¦¡§a bih¢ kit¡buh£

and as many as that which is counted by His knowledge and encompassed by His Book.

اَللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي اجَدِّدُ لَهُ فِي صَبِيحَةِ يَوْمِي هٰذَا

all¡humma inn¢ ujaddidu lah£ f¢ ¥ab¢¦ati yawm¢ h¡dh¡

O Allah, I update to him in the beginning of this day

وَمَا عِشْتُ مِنْ ايَّامِي

wa m¡ `ishtu min ayy¡m¢

and throughout the days of lifetime a pledge,

عَهْداً وَعَقْداً وَبَيْعَةً لَهُ فِي عُنُقِي

`ahdan wa `aqdan wa bay`atan lah£ f¢ `unuq¢

a covenant, and allegiance to which I commit myself

لا احُولُ عَنْه وَلا ازُولُ ابَداً

l¡ a¦£lu `anhu wa l¡ az£lu abadan

and from which I neither convert nor change.

اَللَّهُمَّ ٱجْعَلْنِي مِنْ انْصَارِهِ

all¡humma ij`aln¢ min an¥¡rih¢

O Allah, (please do) make me of his supporters,

وَاعْوَانِهِ وَٱلذَّابِّينَ عَنْهُ

wa a`w¡nih¢ waldhdh¡bb¢na `anhu

sponsors, defenders,

وَٱلْمُسَارِعِينَ إِلَيْهِ فِي قَضَاءِ حَوَائِجِهِ

walmus¡ri`¢na ilayhi f¢ qa¤¡'i ¦aw¡'ijih¢

and those who hurry in carrying out his instructions,

وَٱلْمُمْتَثِلِينَ لاِوَامِرِهِ

walmumtathil¢na li'aw¡mirih¢

those who comply with his orders,

وَٱلْمُحَامِينَ عَنْهُ

walmu¦¡m¢na `anhu

those who uphold him,

وَٱلسَّابِقِينَ إِلَىٰ إِرَادَتِهِ

walss¡biq¢na il¡ ir¡datih¢

those who precede others to implementing his will,

وَٱلْمُسْتَشْهَدِينَ بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ

walmustashhad¢na bayna yadayhi

and those who will be martyred before him.

اَللَّهُمَّ إِنْ حَالَ بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَهُ ٱلْمَوْتُ ٱلَّذِي جَعَلْتَهُ عَلَىٰ عِبَادِكَ حَتْماً مَقْضِيّاً

allahumma in ¦¡la bayn¢ wa baynah£ almawtu alladh¢ ja`altah£ `al¡ `ib¡dika ¦atman maq¤iyyan

O Allah, if death that You have made inevitably and certainly incumbent upon Your servants stands between me and him,

فَاخْرِجْنِي مِنْ قَبْرِي مُؤْتَزِراً كَفَنِي

fa'akhrijn¢ min qabr¢ mu'taziran kafan¢

then (please do) take me out of my grave using my shroud as dress,

شَاهِراً سَيْفِي

sh¡rihan sayf¢

unsheathing my sword,

مُجَرِّداً قَنَاتِي

mujarridan qan¡t¢

holding my lance in my hand,

مُلَبِّياً دَعْوَةَ ٱلدَّاعِي فِي ٱلْحَاضِرِ وَٱلْبَادِي

mulabbiyan da`wata aldd¡`¢ fil¦¡¤iri walb¡d¢

and responding to the call of the Caller who shall announce (his advent) in urban areas and deserts.

اَللَّهُمَّ ارِنِي ٱلطَّلْعَةَ ٱلرَّشِيدَةَ

all¡humma arin¢ al§§al`ata alrrash¢data

O Allah, (please do) show me his magnificent mien

وَٱلْغُرَّةَ ٱلْحَمِيدَةَ

walghurrata al¦am¢data

and his praiseworthy forehead,

وَٱكْحُلْ نَاظِرِي بِنَظْرَةٍ مِنِّي إِلَيْهِ

wak¦ul n¡¨ir¢ bina¨ratin minn¢ ilayhi

delight my eyes by letting me have a look at him.

وَعَجِّلْ فَرَجَهُ

wa `ajjil farajah£

And (please) expedite his relief,

وَسَهِّلْ مَخْرَجَهُ

wa sahhil makhrajah£

make his reappearance easy,

وَاوْسِعْ مَنْهَجَهُ

wa awsi` manhajah£

clear a spacious space for him,

وَٱسْلُكْ بِي مَحَجَّتَهُ

wasluk b¢ mu¦ajjatah£

guide me to follow his course,

وَانْفِذْ امْرَهُ

wa anfidh amrah£

give success to his issues,

وَٱشْدُدْ ازْرَهُ

washdud azrah£

and confirm his strength.

وَٱعْمُرِ ٱللَّهُمَّ بِهِ بِلادَكَ

wa`mur all¡humma bih¢ bil¡daka

O Allah, construct Your lands through him

وَاحْيِ بِهِ عِبَادَكَ

wa a¦yi bih¢ `ib¡daka

and refresh Your servants through him,

فَإِنَّكَ قُلْتَ وَقَوْلُكَ ٱلْحَقُّ:

fa'innaka qulta wa qawluka al¦aqqu

For You have said, and true are Your words:

«ظَهَرَ ٱلْفَسَادُ فِي ٱلْبَرِّ وَٱلْبَحْرِ

¨ahara alfas¡du filbarri walba¦ri

“Corruption has appeared in the land and the sea

بِمَا كَسَبَتْ ايْدِي ٱلنَّاسِ.»

bim¡ kasabat ayd¢ alnn¡si

on account of what the hands of men have wrought.”

فَاظْهِرِ ٱللَّهُمَّ لَنَا وَلِيَّكَ

fa'a¨hir all¡humma lan¡ waliyyaka

So, O Allah, (please) show us Your vicegerent,

وَٱبْنَ بِنْتِ نَبِيِّكَ

wabna binti nabiyyika

the son of Your Prophet,

ٱلْمُسَمَّىٰ بِٱسْمِ رَسُولِكَ

almusamm¡ bismi ras£lika

and the namesake of Your Messenger,

صَلَّىٰ ٱللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَآلِهِ

¥all¡ all¡hu `alayhi wa ¡lih¢

peace be upon him and his Household,

حَتَّىٰ لا يَظْفَرَ بِشَيْءٍ مِنَ ٱلْبَاطِلِ إِلاَّ مَزَّقَهُ

¦att¡ l¡ ya¨fara bishay'in min alb¡§ili ill¡ mazzaqah£

so that he shall tear up any wrong item that he will face

وَيُحِقُّ ٱلْحَقَّ وَيُحَقِّقَهُ

wa ya¦iqqa al¦aqqa wa yu¦aqqiqah£

and shall confirm and approve of the truth.

وَٱجْعَلْهُ ٱللَّهُمَّ مَفْزَعاً لِمَظْلُومِ عِبَادِكَ

waj`alhu all¡humma mafza`an lima¨l£mi `ib¡dika

O Allah, (please) make him the shelter to whom Your wronged servants shall resort,

وَنَاصِراً لِمَنْ لا يَجِدُ لَهُ نَاصِراً غَيْرَكَ

wa n¡¥iran liman l¡ yajidu lah£ n¡¥iran ghayraka

the supporter of those who cannot find any supporter save You,

وَمُجَدِّداً لِمَا عُطِّلَ مِنْ احْكَامِ كِتَابِكَ

wa mujaddidan lim¡ `u§§ila min a¦k¡mi kit¡bika

the reviver of the laws of Your Book that have been suspended,

وَمُشَيِّداً لِمَا وَرَدَ مِنْ اعْلامِ دِينِكَ وَسُنَنِ نَبِيِّكَ

wa mushayyidan lim¡ warada min a`l¡mi d¢nika wa sunani nabiyyika

and the constructor of all signs of Your religion and instructions of Your Messenger,

صَلَّىٰ ٱللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وآلِهِ

peace be upon him and his Household, that he will see.

وَٱجْعَلْهُ ٱللَّهُمَّ مِمَّنْ حَصَّنْتَهُ مِنْ بَاسِ ٱلْمُعْتَدِينَ

waj`alhu all¡humma mimman ¦a¥¥antah£ min ba'si almu`tad¢na

O Allah, (please) include him with those whom You protect from the domination of the aggressors.

اَللَّهُمَّ وَسُرَّ نَبِيَّكَ مُحَمَّداً

all¡humma wa surra nabiyyaka mu¦ammadan

O Allah, (please) delight Your Prophet Mu¦ammad,

صَلَّىٰ ٱللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وآلِهِ

peace be upon him and his Household,

بِرُؤْيَتِهِ وَمَنْ تَبِعَهُ عَلَىٰ دَعْوَتِهِ

biru'yatih¢ wa man tabi`ah£ `al¡ da`watih¢

as well as all those who followed him in his promulgation by making (us) see him,

وَٱرْحَمِ ٱسْتِكَانَتَنَا بَعْدَهُ

war¦am istik¡natan¡ ba`dah£

and (please) have mercy upon our humiliation after him.

اَللَّهُمَّ ٱكْشِفْ هٰذِهِ ٱلْغُمَّةَ عَنْ هٰذِهِ ٱلامَّةِ بِحُضُورِهِ

all¡humma ikshif h¡dhih¢ alghummata `an h¡dhih¢ al-ummati bi¦u¤£rih¢

O Allah, (please) relieve this community from the (current) grief through presenting him

وَعَجِّلْ لَنَا ظُهُورَهُ

wa `ajjil lan¡ ¨uh£rah£

and expedite his advent for us:

«إِنَّهُمْ يَرَوْنَهُ بَعِيداً وَنَرَاهُ قَرِيباً.»

innahum yarawnah£ ba`¢dan wa nar¡hu qar¢ban

“Surely, they think it to be far off, and We see it nigh.”

بِرَحْمَتِكَ يَا ارْحَمَ ٱلرَّاحِمِينَ

bira¦matika y¡ ar¦ama alrr¡¦im¢na

[do all that] In the name of Your mercy; O most merciful of all those who show mercy.

You may then slap your right thigh with your hand three times and, at each time, say the following words:

الْعَجَلَ ٱلْعَجَلَ يَامَوْلايَ يَا صَاحِبَ ٱلزَّمَانِ

al`ajala al`ajala y¡ mawl¡ya y¡ ¥¡¦iba alzzam¡ni

(We pray for Your) earliest advent, earliest advent, O Patron of the Age.

Salaam.

Salam aleikum brother,

If you are muslim and there are also people who were not muslims before but with other faith like Christian, Jews and so on and then they convert to be muslim because they find truth and they are one of soldiers of Imam Al Mahdi (ATFS), then why you wouldn't have a chance to be one of his soldier whether you are shia or sunni? As long as you don't go against Ahlul-Bayt (AS), because of the truth you would have a chance.

Brother Sami, it's very nice to read your posts and I really like the way you talk to people with kindness mostly. What do you think about current situation of the world? I'm very sure that you are very well aware of current rapid events that are happening faster than the roller coaster that are related to Imam Al Mahdi (ATFS), such as coming economic collapse, wars and chaos everywhere, the NWO system and so on.. 

Salam aleikum brother,

Brother Sami, it's very nice to read your posts and I really like the way you talk to people with kindness mostly. What do you think about current situation of the world? I'm very sure that you are very well aware of current rapid events that are happening faster than the roller coaster that are related to Imam Al Mahdi (ATFS), such as coming economic collapse, wars and chaos everywhere, the NWO system and so on.. 

wa alaikum salam my dearest brother, 

I have not forgotten about the marriage topic I will start for dear brothers like you, inshallah it will assist you in finding good pious momin wives for you dear bro.

Yes the world has gone bonkers and its interesting the different factions at play all gearing up for the ultimate anti-313 positions. They all know somethings on the horizon and believe it or not there are reports of some of these anti-313 aligning themselves with jinns (or ETs as they refer to). This information I heard not from crazy conspiracy theorists but from sources within NASA and the Pentagon. Expect a disclosure event sometime in the near future, China, India and Russia are literally being told not to tell the world about the other intelligent life forms that have been visiting and present with us.

As for economy it has already collapsed long time ago, the life support it's on will be switched off soon, and that's when things get even more crazy. Everyone is waiting for gold to shoot up and there's talk of bringing this back as a standard for all currencies, once again there are opposing parties within the ranks of the anti-313.

But all up very interesting times ahead dear bro, and perfect timing to get married, have kids and prepare for our beloved :Al-Hujjat atf.

I pray you are well and be amongst his 313 inshallah 

ws

I have not forgotten about the marriage topic I will start for dear brothers like you, inshallah it will assist you in finding good pious momin wives for you dear bro.

Yes the world has gone bonkers and its interesting the different factions at play all gearing up for the ultimate anti-313 positions. They all know somethings on the horizon and believe it or not there are reports of some of these anti-313 aligning themselves with jinns (or ETs as they refer to). This information I heard not from crazy conspiracy theorists but from sources within NASA and the Pentagon. Expect a disclosure event sometime in the near future, China, India and Russia are literally being told not to tell the world about the other intelligent life forms that have been visiting and present with us.

As for economy it has already collapsed long time ago, the life support it's on will be switched off soon, and that's when things get even more crazy. Everyone is waiting for gold to shoot up and there's talk of bringing this back as a standard for all currencies, once again there are opposing parties within the ranks of the anti-313.

But all up very interesting times ahead dear bro, and perfect timing to get married, have kids and prepare for our beloved :Al-Hujjat atf.

ws

WHAT?

sigh...this amazes me in the most nonsensical manner possible :/

@brother sami, iam thankful to you that you clarified there will be only shias as helpers of imam mahdi not sunnis ! And if sunnis want to join him they should convert to shiism. And as for your dawah for me to become shia its highly "impossible", bcoz i have seen imams in my dreams and even Prophet s.a.w, they never objected on my deen, Alhamdulillah ! Rather they loved and guided me and showed some signs, if i would have been on wrong path these things have not happened with me.

Thanks for clearing my doubt

WHAT?

sigh...this amazes me in the most nonsensical manner possible :/

welcome my dear sister Zainab, i hope you are well and your eye is better inshallah, please allow me to quote from our magnificent holy book; 

Shakir (6:112)

And thus did We make for every prophet an enemy, the Shaitans from among men and jinn, some of them suggesting to others varnished falsehood to deceive (them), and had your Lord pleased they would not have done it, therefore leave them and that which they forge.

ws

Wa aleikum salam brother,

Thank you for your answer. I agree with you totally. I know about those things you mentioned. I'm also aware of that economic collapse and even aware that jinns are working with top elitist. I even saw a video where one top level masonary guy says that they receive their commands through whispering of ear what to do next, you can't make any kind of other conclusion except they are in connection with satan and jinns. I know it sounds crazy but I would not be surprised if such news would come out.

Why you see it would be perfect timing to get married? Is it because the appearance if Imam (ATFS) would be near?

WS

Wa aleikum salam brother,

Thank you for your answer. I agree with you totally. I know about those things you mentioned. I'm also aware of that economic collapse and even aware that jinns are working with top elitist. I even saw a video where one top level masonary guy says that they receive their commands through whispering of ear what to do next, you can't make any kind of other conclusion except they are in connection with satan and jinns. I know it sounds crazy but I would not be surprised if such news would come out.

Why you see it would be perfect timing to get married? Is it because the appearance if Imam (ATFS) would be near?

WS

my dear brother, 

every time is a prefect time for the union of 2 momins like yourself to come together in matrimonial alliance. Hundreds of Malakas give praises and glad tidings when such an event takes place. Our ummah needs more people like you to lift it to glorious heights, and to produce more momins to serve :Al-hujjat atf for his pleasure.

my dear brother, 

every time is a prefect time for the union of 2 momins like yourself to come together in matrimonial alliance. Hundreds of Malakas give praises and glad tidings when such an event takes place. Our ummah needs more people like you to lift it to glorious heights, and to produce more momins to serve :Al-hujjat atf for his pleasure.

Alhamdulilallah brother for your kind words. I try my best to serve my Imam (ATFS) by preparing for him as the way Allah (SWT) and Ahlul-Bayt (AS) have instructed us to do. For me it would be huge honor if I would even get a chance to serve water for the Imam (ATFS) and his army.

Alhamdulilallah brother for your kind words. I try my best to serve my Imam (ATFS) by preparing for him as the way Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì and Ahlul-Bayt (as) have instructed us to do. For me it would be huge honor if I would even get a chance to serve water for the Imam (ATFS) and his army.

Let us serve food and water for our Imam atf, and his 313 together inshallah.

wa'salaam dear brother.

M/s

Brother do you believe that Imam Al Mahdi (ATFS) could be alive? If no, what is the reason?

If someone 's end is the end of the world why he must be hiding for life since everything will end with his end?

yes good point brother !

Thats why its been said by Hussain r.a, which i like most: someone asked Hussain r.a about imam mahdi, (so he said: when he will born there will be afflictions and when he will die there will be peace). Short & sweet indeed. And then Isa a.s will rule for 40 years ! Insha'Allah

Brother do you believe that Imam Al Mahdi (ATFS) could be alive? If no, what is the reason?

It has been said he will come at end times by both shia & sunni hadiths ! In both sects it has been mentioned he will appear in makkah. Either he is alive or not, but his mission will confirm that he is caliph of Allah, not his hidden part. Can he proof now he is caliph or imam ! Not indeed. And as you can see many topics on imam mahdi on his whereabouts on shiachat itself, for example.

Thanks M/s

Bro sami, how is it that the anti-313 are not united? isn't it interesting that a sort of symmetry exists between the 313 and anti 313?

the 313 and their allies are few, but they are united and seemingly weak, yet the victory is already theirs whereas the anti 313 have many followers, slaves and allies and have the greatest weaponry and numbers but they are guaranteed hellfire.

If someone 's end is the end of the world why he must be hiding for life since everything will end with his end?

It has been said he will come at end times by both shia & sunni hadiths ! In both sects it has been mentioned he will appear in makkah. Either he is alive or not, but his mission will confirm that he is caliph of Allah, not his hidden part. Can he proof now he is caliph or imam ! Not indeed. And as you can see many topics on imam mahdi on his whereabouts on shiachat itself, for example.

Thanks M/s

very good question indeed from a wise young brother, if I may quote from the holy quran

Shakir (3:21)

Surely (as for) those who disbelieve in the communications of Allah and slay the prophets unjustly and slay those among men who enjoin justice, announce to them a painful chastisement.

:Allah swt is merciful and gives us so many chances to repent, amend our ways, correct ourselves, do that is right and forbid that is wrong. Till that final hour, we have a chance to change our destinies, our wrong path that is leading us closer and closer to the hellfire. I believe :Imam-Mahdi atf is hidden by :Allah swt till an appointed time so the 313 of the finest of all creation will be created and ready like the sifting of the dirt of humanity to find those gold nuggets, shining and glimmering amongst all that dirt, as the 313 are the shining stars of humanity. They will assist the Imam atf and Nabi Isa a.s, and will complete the mission of his forefathers, the mission of :Hussein a.s, the mission of :Ali a.s, of Hassan a.s, of all the great 11 Imams a.s, he is their final seal. As muslims we all know that the end is not an end but a beginning for us, back to our real enteral homes as promised to us by Allah swt, and for the enemies, it is the end for them and the beginning of the torments of the hellfire. This is the promise to us dear brother, the divine justice on all of us that has made a covenant to Allah swt. So till that time, change, seek real knowledge, not the fake education taught at schools or universities, or the politically correct half truths given to us by our esteemed leaders, or the mass propaganda given by all governments, all media, hollywood/bollywood etc etc etc. Remember that " the definition of insanity is doing the same as everyone else whether be sunni or shia, and expecting different results" in order words, is it not crazy to think you will be saved and be amongst his 313 when you do what the majority who will not be the 313 do? Look at your lives as I look at mine, do not feed the system that feeds the Dajjal or the Sufyani L, if you must survive then survive and limit yourself to it, but don't be bought by it and depend on it 100%. Begin your migration away from this system, by knowing what is the system and what it is doing to all of us through the contracts you enter into. The only contract that is the best and strongest is the contract with :Allah swt, and his only representative on Earth is open for business and he is accepting your contract so go to him and enter, begin with Dua Ahad.

3:72

Shakir

Surely We offered the trust to the heavens and the earth and the mountains, but they refused to be unfaithful to it and feared from it, and man has turned unfaithful to it; surely he is unjust, ignorant;

Salam brother,

*** The only contract that is best and strongest is with Allah ***

Thank you for sharing this important point.

***So till that time, change, seek real knowledge, not the fake education***

I have been humbled to have such teacher.

I shall share with you what I learnt from my genius teacher.

---------

وَكَلِمَةُ اللَّهِ هِيَ الْعُلْيَا وَاللَّهُ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ

while the Word of Allah is the Highest

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اذْكُرُوا اللَّهَ ذِكْرًا كَثِيرًا ﴿الأحزاب: ٤١﴾

O you who believe, remember Allah with frequent remembrance.

وَاذْكُر رَّبَّكَ فِي نَفْسِكَ تَضَرُّعًا وَخِيفَةً وَدُونَ الْجَهْرِ مِنَ الْقَوْلِ بِالْغُدُوِّ وَالْآصَالِ وَلَا تَكُن مِّنَ الْغَافِلِينَ ﴿الأعراف: ٢٠٥﴾

And remember your Lord within yourself, humbly and fearfully, and quietly, in the morning and the evening, and DO NOT be of the neglectful.

(25) اتْلُ مَا أُوحِيَ إِلَيْكَ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَأَقِمِ الصَّلَاةَ إِنَّ الصَّلَاةَ تَنْهَىٰ عَنِ الْفَحْشَاءِ وَالْمُنكَرِ وَلَذِكْرُ اللَّهِ أَكْبَرُ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ مَا تَصْنَعُونَ ﴿العنكبوت: ٤٥﴾

Recite what is revealed to you of the Scripture, and perform the prayer. The prayer prevents indecencies and evils. And the REMEMBERENCE of Allah is GREATER And God knows what you do. (29: 45

رِجَالٌ لَّا تُلْهِيهِمْ تِجَارَةٌ وَلَا بَيْعٌ عَن ذِكْرِاللَّه وَإِقَامِ الصَّلَاةِ وَإِيتَاءِ الزَّكَاةِ يَخَافُونَ يَوْمًا تَتَقَلَّبُ فِيهِ الْقُلُوبُ وَالْأَبْصَارُ ﴿النور: ٣٧﴾

By men who NEITHER TRADING NOR COMMERCE distracts them from Allah's REMEMBERENCE, and from performing the prayers, and from giving alms. They fear a Day when hearts and sights are overturned. (24: 37

***begin with Dua Ahad***

Imam Jafar Sadiq says:

"Allah says: If a person ***instead of invoking ( Dua ) Me, is ***engaged in remembering Allah *** I will give him the BEST thing I give to a supplicant( Dua )."

--------

Abu Baseer reported on the authority of Imam Jafar Sadiq:

"Our SHIAS are those who remember( zekr ) Allah frequently in private."

--------

***do not feed the system that feeds the Dajjal ***

-And whosoever ***turns away from the remembrance of the Most Beneficent (Allah ) ***

We appoint for him *** Shaitan **to be a ***Qarin (an intimate companion) to him***. (Az-Zukhruf 43:36)

------

Prophet (SAAW) said:

"God said: Whenever I know My servant is frequently engaged in remembering Me, I will make him invoke Me. When My servant became as such, ***I will prevent him from committing any wrongdoing when he desires so. Whenever I intend to destroy the earth and punish men, I will forgo destruction and punishment for the sake of them."***

---------

What is Zekr:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7n3kpbyjznibsns/zikr.mp3?dl=0

~ if you by any chance are Iranian and understand farsi I can share with you something that may interest you ~

Wasalam

Edited by tendersoul

Salam brother,

*** The only contract that is best and strongest is with Allah ***

Thank you for sharing this important point.

***So till that time, change, seek real knowledge, not the fake education***

I have been humbled to have such teacher.

I shall share with you what I learnt from my genius teacher.

---------

وَكَلِمَةُ اللَّهِ هِيَ الْعُلْيَا وَاللَّهُ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ

while the Word of Allah is the Highest

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اذْكُرُوا اللَّهَ ذِكْرًا كَثِيرًا ﴿الأحزاب: ٤١﴾

O you who believe, remember Allah with frequent remembrance.

وَاذْكُر رَّبَّكَ فِي نَفْسِكَ تَضَرُّعًا وَخِيفَةً وَدُونَ الْجَهْرِ مِنَ الْقَوْلِ بِالْغُدُوِّ وَالْآصَالِ وَلَا تَكُن مِّنَ الْغَافِلِينَ ﴿الأعراف: ٢٠٥﴾

And remember your Lord within yourself, humbly and fearfully, and quietly, in the morning and the evening, and DO NOT be of the neglectful.

(25) اتْلُ مَا أُوحِيَ إِلَيْكَ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَأَقِمِ الصَّلَاةَ إِنَّ الصَّلَاةَ تَنْهَىٰ عَنِ الْفَحْشَاءِ وَالْمُنكَرِ وَلَذِكْرُ اللَّهِ أَكْبَرُ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ مَا تَصْنَعُونَ ﴿العنكبوت: ٤٥﴾

Recite what is revealed to you of the Scripture, and perform the prayer. The prayer prevents indecencies and evils. And the REMEMBERENCE of Allah is GREATER And God knows what you do. (29: 45

رِجَالٌ لَّا تُلْهِيهِمْ تِجَارَةٌ وَلَا بَيْعٌ عَن ذِكْرِاللَّه وَإِقَامِ الصَّلَاةِ وَإِيتَاءِ الزَّكَاةِ يَخَافُونَ يَوْمًا تَتَقَلَّبُ فِيهِ الْقُلُوبُ وَالْأَبْصَارُ ﴿النور: ٣٧﴾

By men who NEITHER TRADING NOR COMMERCE distracts them from Allah's REMEMBERENCE, and from performing the prayers, and from giving alms. They fear a Day when hearts and sights are overturned. (24: 37

***begin with Dua Ahad***

Imam Jafar Sadiq says:

"Allah says: If a person ***instead of invoking ( Dua ) Me, is ***engaged in remembering Allah *** I will give him the BEST thing I give to a supplicant( Dua )."

--------

Abu Baseer reported on the authority of Imam Jafar Sadiq:

"Our SHIAS are those who remember( zekr ) Allah frequently in private."

--------

***do not feed the system that feeds the Dajjal ***

-And whosoever ***turns away from the remembrance of the Most Beneficent (Allah ) ***

We appoint for him *** Shaitan **to be a ***Qarin (an intimate companion) to him***. (Az-Zukhruf 43:36)

------

Prophet (SAAW) said:

"God said: Whenever I know My servant is frequently engaged in remembering Me, I will make him invoke Me. When My servant became as such, ***I will prevent him from committing any wrongdoing when he desires so. Whenever I intend to destroy the earth and punish men, I will forgo destruction and punishment for the sake of them."***

---------

What is Zekr:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7n3kpbyjznibsns/zikr.mp3?dl=0

~ if you by any chance are Iranian and understand farsi I can share with you something that may interest you ~

Wasalam

salam dear brother,

Mashallah such wisdom and knowledge from a young brother, may your parents and teacher be rewarded with a great reward and their sins forgiven.

May you be amongst the 313 inshallah.

ws

Salam,

Alhamdulilah.

These are not my words/ knowledge or wisdom. It is the words of Allah / prophet/ ahlul bayt.

Insha Allah we would be able to follow what they taught to us properly.

Insha Allah you too brother/family.

Thank you for your prayers.

Wasalam

Edited by tendersoul

Bro sami, how is it that the anti-313 are not united? isn't it interesting that a sort of symmetry exists between the 313 and anti 313?

the 313 and their allies are few, but they are united and seemingly weak, yet the victory is already theirs whereas the anti 313 have many followers, slaves and allies and have the greatest weaponry and numbers but they are guaranteed hellfire.

The anti-313 are made up of a few factions, they are the Zionist faction, the Nazi faction (or the 4th Reich), and the Free masonry faction (mainly the P2 lodge). There are many families within each faction, The two main families that most of you heard of are the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers, but this is just the surface as there are another 11 families that control them, making it 13 families, and below them are the 300 of the most influential and richest people on Earth called the "Committee of 300". ( I have provided the list in my previous topic). And many are part of 2 or more, they are all somehow interwoven through marriage, and they are the descendants of :Yazid L .

These people are ruthless, they are tribal and would do anything to get ahead even goes against each other. But they are honourable against each other, and there is a respect even till the bitter end. They have the world under their control and all it's people belong to them except for the Australian Aborigines.

They have very advance technologies, much more advance then what your imaginations can imagine, but our :Imam atf has more advance and more powerful technology, which is the Quran. It is this piece of technology they want and all it's secrets that the Imam has passed on from his fathers. They believe with this they will be "gods" and live forever conquering planet by planet, system by system, universe by universe. This is the arrogance of the shaitans from amongst men and jinn. May :Allah swt protect us from such evil.

The anti-313 are made up of a few factions, they are the Zionist faction, the Nazi faction (or the 4th Reich), and the Free masonry faction (mainly the P2 lodge). There are many families within each faction, The two main families that most of you heard of are the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers, but this is just the surface as there are another 11 families that control them, making it 13 families, and below them are the 300 of the most influential and richest people on Earth called the "Committee of 300". ( I have provided the list in my previous topic). And many are part of 2 or more, they are all somehow interwoven through marriage, and they are the descendants of :Yazid L .

These people are ruthless, they are tribal and would do anything to get ahead even goes against each other. But they are honourable against each other, and there is a respect even till the bitter end. They have the world under their control and all it's people belong to them except for the Australian Aborigines.

They have very advance technologies, much more advance then what your imaginations can imagine, but our :Imam atf has more advance and more powerful technology, which is the Quran. It is this piece of technology they want and all it's secrets that the Imam has passed on from his fathers. They believe with this they will be "gods" and live forever conquering planet by planet, system by system, universe by universe. This is the arrogance of the shaitans from amongst men and jinn. May :Allah swt protect us from such evil.

Why do they believe they can become gods? What is their motivation? It is impossible for a being to become like Allah, so why do they still continue on this path?

What is the Quran? Is it the interpretation they are looking for? What will be the fate of those people who die before Imam Mahdi a.s rises?

This image explains the system very well.

It's a big club, and you aren't in it. You're a slave of it.

http://i.imgur.com/JMzJm4h.jpg

salam brother, 

Thanks for your post, this organisation is probably the most talked about group of elites amongst the conspiracy theorists.

Let's look at their agendas:

Bilderberg Objectives

The Group’s grand design is for “a One World Government (World Company) with a single, global marketplace, policed by one world army, and financially regulated by one ‘World (Central) Bank’ using one global currency.”  (Only 2 countries left to join the World Central Bank- Iran and North Korea)

Their “wish list” includes:

– “one international identify (observing) one set of universal values;”  almost done 

– centralized control of world populations by “mind control;” in other words, controlling world public opinion; done 

– a New World Order with no middle class, only “rulers and servants (serfs),” and, of course, no democracy;  not far off, only a few economic crashes to go

– “a zero-growth society” without prosperity or progress, only greater wealth and power for the rulers; done 

– manufactured crises and perpetual wars; done 

– absolute control of education to program the public mind and train those chosen for various roles; done

– “centralized control of all foreign and domestic policies;” one size fits all globally; almost done 

– using the UN as a de facto world government imposing a UN tax on “world citizens;” on it's way 

– expanding NAFTA and WTO globally; doing it now 

– making NATO a world military; doing it now 

– imposing a universal legal system; and done 

– a global “welfare state where obedient slaves will be rewarded and non-conformists targeted for extermination.” almost done 

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-true-story-of-the-bilderberg-group-and-what-they-may-be-planning-now/13808