Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
:Sami II

They Don't Want You To Know This-The Final Chapter

Rate this topic

Salam, uncle Sami.

Are you planning on leaving shiachat after this? Please dont!

salam my dear nephew 

it is brothers like you that make me stay here. But I won't be leaving anytime soon and not without creating a few more topics. I'm getting old and I should go out a bit more. I have booked myself into SC rehab centre, hopefully I can have full recovery and lead a normal life again.

Edited by :Sami II

Alhamdulillah, that's a relief.

I look forward to learning from this post, Insha Allah.

I would like to ask some simple questions to get this topic going;

1. What is your name?

( don't give your real name but keep it in the same format as you would normally write it, e.g. if your real name is JOHN SMITH, you can write here as say JACK SWIFT.)

2. What is your address? 

( once again make up one but similar format to your real one)

3. What is your date of birth ?

( make it up but similar format)

Ok bro let's take a closer look at your name, get out all your IDs, bank/credit/debit cards, drivers license, passport, student ID cards etc. Write your name here as exactly as it's written on the document. eg. on your passport it is written THOMAS ANDERSON, using upper case letters, or if another document is written with lower case letters or mix of both or if it has Mr in front of it like Mr Thomas Anderson, or Thomas ANDERSON. or ANDERSON Thomas, you get my drift.

1. NAME - SUMMARY 

When you are asked what is your name, most of you reply e.g.. "I'm JOHN SMITH", then you produce ID documents proving this is your name. Such documents include passports, drivers licence, national ID cards, bank cards, student cards and other government issued documents. These days in order to conduct business like open a bank account, you need a few of such documents proving you are who you are. These ID documents are needed for travel, for purchase of goods and services, and are demanded by law enforcement agencies from time to time. Identifying you these days is getting very sophisticated with the introductions of biometric facial recognition, DNA and iris scanning recognitions. So who is JOHN SMITH? Is it really you ? Where did JOHN SMTH come from and who really owns it?

The similitude of your birth and the ship.

When you were in the womb of your mother you were in water, when it was time your mother was taken to the hospital to see the doc, the mother-ship was berth at the dock after she made her way down the canal), when the waters broke, you made your way down the birth canal into the hands of the doc, the cargo of the ship is unloaded and checked for damages, the doc weighed you and checked if you were not damaged, and a ship's manifest is presented by the captain, a live birth is registered by the hospital. Your parents chose a name, and they applied for a birth certificate the manifest, they were the informants and the birth certificate is created.

The birth certificate goes through a process of securitisation and a bond is created, it has a serial number, it is created on bond paper, it has the description of the goods which is you, it has the informants, your parents, it has a seal from the authorised issuer, the registrar general. In other words, your parents have surrendered you to the STATE, and they own you and your name. Your parents are given the privilege to raise you in accordance with their rules and their conditions not the parents. If your parents don't raise you as they want them to, they can come and take you away anytime without notice. The central banks give out loans to the STATE, and they only accept the human baby as security over the loan, and thus you are now traded in the world's financial markets. The insurers underwrite your birth certificate, and as part of the underwriting polices inform the STATE on how to take care of the goods. Which included vaccinations, schooling, working, health care and old age pensions, in other words how to care for their livestock.

You can watch this video to get an idea( please note I don't belong to these organisations nor do I promote what they do, but these guys have a good understanding of the above processes) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvULCX33KuM

So what has this got to do with being one of the 313?

okay. here are 3 IDS

1: (regular ID)

THOMAS

ANDERSON

730101-xxxx

2: (bank card)

ANDERSON

THOMAS

3: (driver lisence)

1). ANDERSON

2). THOMAS

3). 01. 01. 1973

all of the 3 ID have a validation time.

okay now to questions:

1. what is the purpose of this question you ask us? for most of us our ID show us who we are and where we live etc, and what rights we have.

2. how do we get ride of all this IDs without any harming to ourselves. With no ID or anything, someone can come and kill you with no consequence

3. How authentic is it that there will be only 313 people with our Imam a.s, and is it only men or women too

4. what attributes will those men and women have who will be part of the group

5. what sacrifices are we expected to do and what attributes are we expected to have,   to have a chance to be part of this Group

6. you talk alot about people marying 1 wife and only getting 1.7 Child, how are we expected to get more Children when most of us knows that the World is just getting more and more evil and misguided. And that Children and youngsters these Days are very easily misguided. And if our Imam a.s happens to come in short time, who will take care of the wife and Child.

hopefully these questions will answer many readers questions. everybody must ask questions if they have any and try to be open minded as much as possible

Edited by ultra

Mashallah very good questions my young brother, let me answer them one by one;

1and 2. Your ID documents represents the NAME that was originally given to you by your parents and by them registering your NAME to the STATE, they have surrendered all your "God given alienable rights"as a human being to the STATE ( as discussed above with the BIRTH CERTIFICATE). You have become the property of the STATE and was used as collateral to secure loans for them, also know as securitisation. As the ward of the STATE, you have entered into contracts with them and you are obligated to follow their rules known as ACTS and STATUTES. Everything you do in your daily life is outlines by these rules, and if you break these rules you have agreed to be penalised as stated in the contract. 

eg. when you apply for a drivers licence, you agree by signing the application that you will obey their rules governing the roads and driving, and if you break these rules, you agree to be penalised. This is a simple business contract as everything you do is deemed as conducting business.

The place you reside is not the place you live, because the address is not a physical location but a location that they have created on a map. 

eg. when you conduct business with the government of SWEDEN, SWEDEN is not actually a country located in EUROPE, but it is a private company listed in the US SEC, in Washington DC. The physical location of SWEDEN and it's cities are all securitised and represent a set of co-ordinates on a digital map.

This is part of the system of Commerce that has been created, and it began from ships, as all trade were done on ships, and the banker was the captain of the ship. 

Now with the digital age and the use of AI, algorithms are used to control this system, soon we will be paperless society, and IDs will be not requited as everything will be done through facial biometrics, DNA and iris recognition. This is the world we live in and for most of us, it is all we have. But if you want to be the 313 or their cook, you have to be ready to break free from this system when it is time and be freed. You have to prepare for our beloved :Imam atf, by re-establishing yourself as a living human being.

You can start with having a real name that your :Imam atf will call you by, Thomas son of Anderson from the clan of Stockholm from the tribe of Swede.for example, and the location will be a real physical location like that used by the royal family of Sweden, as they are real people and also have a fiction name to conduct business. You only have the name that doesn't belong to you. You reside in a place that is not yours and you have no permission to prepare and be amongst the 313 because the STATE does not want you to join him. 

This might sound really crazy, and most of you will not understand this, but I ask you the simple question, how can you serve two masters? You are under the obligations of contract with your STATE in everything of your life, you have chosen to serve your STATE, who are owned by the central bankers who are part of the anti-313. And most of you dont even know the contracts you with them, I have not gone into the Citizenship or the marriage contacts with you all. How can you cross over from the anti-313 system which encompasses life itself as you know it and migrate towards the 313 of :Al-hujjat atf?

so basically what you are saying is that the majority of this World population have set the rules of the state/country above the rules of the Quran both directly and indirectly.

and the only way to break free is to do our best to be independent as much as possible.

The majority of people in this world follow blindly the rules of the system which is run by the anti-313. The people through the contracts consent to the system controlling every aspect of their lives. This system is based on :Riba and it is spiralling out of control into the abyss of exponential growth into irreversible debt slavery. Nation by nation, person by person leaving only 2 nations left to totally conquer and be placed under the same system. These are Iran and North Korea which are also 2 private companies  based on Riba system but it's their own with their own central banks, this is not acceptable to the anti-313 and these 2 nations will be brought into line very soon. I believe the Iran nuclear deal is a cover up for the behind the scenes secret negotiations of bring IRI into the IMF. North Korea is also targeted as big daddy is out of the picture. 

The quarn is a set of laws governing real living people from real living clans, tribes and nations, using real money not the fake riba based fiat currencies , eating real food, having real marriages and living a real life conducting real businesses. It is how the world use to be once upon a time. Today we have trickery of words and definitions, and people are fooled into thinking that they are real people who earn real money and this entitles them to pay zakat and khums for example, I will demonstrate later how this is not the case.

As for getting out of the system, till this day it is not possible 100%, the only people that are not part of the system are the Australia aborigines, and I am part of their tribes. I will go into detail later. I like the old say of " the definition of insanity is doing what everyone does and expecting different results ", when you apply this to the shia people, especially those in the west, you find they all do what the majority of people do and yet they expect somehow to get different results like be one of the 313, brother is that not totally insane ?

back to answering your questions 

3. 313 is supported by many hadiths relating back to the 313 that was present during the first battle of Badr. The names and the locations of these magnificent 313 have been already prophesied. Amongst these 313, you will not find a MR THOMAS ANDERSON of SWEDEN amongst them, meaning the 313 is not known to :Al-Hujjat atf as this name in this format. One of the Aboriginal elders whose grandmother is the custodian of one of the most expansive pieces of real estate in the world refers to this type of name as his slave name. This is the name they were given by the white people, and it is only used when they need to address the white people. Their real Aboriginal names and their real physical locations are known within their languages and song lines that has a history of 60,000 years, and this is recognised by the Queen of England and by the UN. Unfortunately for most of you, you only have a slave name, THOMAS ANDERSON is all most you are know as and is official. Most of you don't have a name that represents your living self, and this name is only mentioned once, it is whispered into your ears as you are laid to rest in your grave. This name which is Thomas son of Anderson of the clan and the tribe ...., has no official status for most of you, it doesn't exist in any system and there is no proof of it's existence. So what name will your :Imam atf call you by? And is your name on the list?

Salam alaykom

Bro. sami, your posts are always interesting. Thanks for the read.

Can we expect the IRI to be enemies of Imam Mahdi (a.s.)? What do you think of the government?

Salam big brother Sami. First of all I would like to thank you for your interesting posts. You are one of the reasons that I still visit shiachat.

Do you happen to know if the list of the 313 exists somewhere? and also do these 313 know that they will be a part of the Imams army? 

Salam alaykom

Bro. sami, your posts are always interesting. Thanks for the read.

Can we expect the IRI to be enemies of Imam Mahdi (a.s.)? What do you think of the government?

Wa alaikum salam my dear brother,

Hope you are well, The IRI or the ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN is a private company with it's own central bank, it prints its own currency that is riba based. The only other country that does this is North Korea, hence the reason these countries are most hated. The fact is they still use the current riba system of currency and banking, they exercise great control over it's people by way of public fluoridation of water, salt and baby milk formula, they vaccinate, they have same system of education which is based on outdated knowledge. The IRI is not perfect but it's the closest thing that represents islam in this world. The reason for this is that it has the most likely future members of the 313. It has the highest concentration of momins, and the highest and best scholars of islam. I believe this is the reason the IRI has survived and continues till this day. Yes it also has within it's borders very bad people, the worst hypocrites are also amongst them, all you have to do is observe the Iranians when they're outside of their country, I personally find many the most wildest people. To answer your question the IRI in it's current form serves more of the anti-313 agenda then it does for :Al-Hujjat atf. It is designed together with North Korea to be the "bad" guys of the world to promote all the fake wars and hide the real things the anti-313 are doing. I pray that the IRI changes itself by removing itself from the riba based system, and stop mass medicating and poisoning it's people who are my people , and strive towards real preparation for our beloved :Al-Hujjat atf. inshallah.

Salam big brother Sami. First of all I would like to thank you for your interesting posts. You are one of the reasons that I still visit shiachat.

Do you happen to know if the list of the 313 exists somewhere? and also do these 313 know that they will be a part of the Imams army? 

Wa alaikum salam dear brother Ali88, good to hear from you again and I hope you and your family are well inshallah.

There's a thread on this topic;

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/64362-name-of-313-people-in-imam-mehdis-as-army/page-4

I have read some of the books mentioned and have discussed the lists with certain people, I personally would never reveal any details whatsoever of the potential 313 on any public forum. This is a well guarded secret in which the enemies are dying to get their hands on. It is protected from the highest order of protection and that is why I have never put a list of the 313 potentials. I believe they know who they are, if a normal average man like myself can have :Al-Hujjat atf visit me from time to time and save me and my family  from many pending disasters and harm, I'm sure the elite future 313 would get so much more from him. My point was in regards to the names was it's format used, ie. the  names of real living humans and not that of dead fiction entities.

I pray you are amongst such people inshallah.

What? There is a list out there of the 313? I honestly think this is very fake.

Why would our Imam create a list?

And besides it isn't even clear if there will be women in the 313, some say 30 some 40 some 50.

I myself have no idea and my knowledge of this is very bad., and only God knows the truth.

The best we all can do is prepare

Sami

Peace be upon you

I also had a small question. Can you ask your aboriginal friends if they know how a man can makes himself become tall? I feel I'll be too short to be among the 313. Already, I'm basically bankrupt and have no monies or property so I can't help fund al-hujjah and I do not wish to be rejected so I want to be tall and strong so maybe I can be selected to fill some role. Or may be my poverty is going to seal my fate as nuclear radiation fodder? :(

Jazak Allah bro.

Edited by Darth Vader

What? There is a list out there of the 313? I honestly think this is very fake.

Why would our Imam create a list?

And besides it isn't even clear if there will be women in the 313, some say 30 some 40 some 50.

I myself have no idea and my knowledge of this is very bad., and only God knows the truth.

The best we all can do is prepare

It could be as no one is certain of many things regarding :Al-hujjat atf and his 313, it is the best kept secret ever and rightly so.

As for women they are not allowed to fight in islam, but in saying this the mother and wives will create and influence the 313. It is the women that will make the 313.

It is the mother love and nurturing, the sleepless nights preparing her son, her dedication towards Islam will create such men which then leads me to answering your remaining questions.

4. the attributes these men and women;

The Prophet said: "Some peoples will come on the Day of Judgement and their faith will be outstanding, it's light will shine from their chests and from their right hands. So it will be said to them, 'glad tidings for you today, Peace and goodness for you, enter into it forever!' So the angels and the Prophets will be jealous of the love of Allah for them." 

So the Companions asked, ' who are they O Messenger of Allah?' He (pbuh&hp) replied, "They are not from us and they are not from you. You are my companions but they are my beloved. They will come after you and will find the book made redundant by the people, and a way which has been killed by them. So they will grab hold of the book and the way and revive them. 

So they will read them and teach them to the people and they will experience in that path a punishment more severe and more ugly than what you (O companions) have experienced. Indeed, the faith of one of them is equivalent to the faith of forty of you. The Martyr of one of them is equivalent to forty of your martyrs. Because you found a helper towards the truth and they will find no helper towards the truth. So they will be surrounded by tyrant rulers in every place, and they will be in the surroundings of Bayt ul-Maqdis . The Nasrallah will come to them, and they will have the honour of it on their hands." Then he (pbuh&hp) said "O Allah give them the Nussrah and make them my close friends in Paradise."

The 313 will not have Arab parents:

Ahmed ibn Howas, who from Nihawandi, who from Abd Allah ibn Hammad, who from Abu

Jawarud and Abu Jawarud says the following:

Imam said: "The 313 companions of ‘al-Qaim will all be the children of non-

Arabs, some of them will be carried forward by the clouds during the day, their

names along with their fathers names and their features are already known and

some of them will be sleeping on their beds but will appear in Mecca." Bihar Anwar Vol.52, p.370

Only very few of Mahdi's companions are Arab:

Ibn Aqida, who from Ahmed ibn Yousif Jaffi, who from the book of abu al-Hassan, who from

Ismail ibn Mahran, who from ibn Batini, who from his father and Wahab, who from Abu Basir, who

has narrated the following:

Abi Abd Allah said: "There will be very few with Imam Qaim from the people

of Arabs. It was then said: There are so many among them (the Arabs) who

praise the al-Qaim. Imam replied: It is essential to test and pass people

through sieves and upon subjecting them to these tests; very few will

pass through the sieve (tests)."

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235023065-mothers-and-fathers-of-the-313/

Wa alaikum salam dear brother Ali88, good to hear from you again and I hope you and your family are well inshallah.

There's a thread on this topic;

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/64362-name-of-313-people-in-imam-mehdis-as-army/page-4

I have read some of the books mentioned and have discussed the lists with certain people, I personally would never reveal any details whatsoever of the potential 313 on any public forum. This is a well guarded secret in which the enemies are dying to get their hands on. It is protected from the highest order of protection and that is why I have never put a list of the 313 potentials. I believe they know who they are, if a normal average man like myself can have :Al-Hujjat atf visit me from time to time and save me and my family  from many pending disasters and harm, I'm sure the elite future 313 would get so much more from him. My point was in regards to the names was it's format used, ie. the  names of real living humans and not that of dead fiction entities.

I pray you are amongst such people inshallah.

Thank you, hope the same for you and your family. Would you say that the advent of our beloved Imam (as) is near? also if the list is completed and these people know that they are a part of the 313, why is the Imam (as) not reappearing? 

Thank you for your dua, but if the list is already complete and they know who they are, then I guess I'm not a part of it because I don't have a clue of being of the 313. 

Sami

Peace be upon you

I also had a small question. Can you ask your aboriginal friends if they know how a man can makes himself become tall? I feel I'll be too short to be among the 313. Already, I'm basically bankrupt and have no monies or property so I can't help fund al-hujjah and I do not wish to be rejected so I want to be tall and strong so maybe I can be selected to fill some role. Or may be my poverty is going to seal my fate as nuclear radiation fodder? :(

Jazak Allah bro.

wa alaiku salam my dear brother, good to hear from you,

I will ask some of my elders about your concerns and will get back to you soon. Coincidently the Australia Aborigines had a tribe that had people taller then 2M. Some were close to 3-4M in height, these people were killed and all traces removed of their existence accept for one specimen which have kept hidden in some laboratory, a man who stands at 4 M tall,  believe it or not.

Thank you, hope the same for you and your family. Would you say that the advent of our beloved Imam (as) is near? also if the list is completed and these people know that they are a part of the 313, why is the Imam (as) not reappearing? 

Thank you for your dua, but if the list is already complete and they know who they are, then I guess I'm not a part of it because I don't have a clue of being of the 313. 

Only :Allah swt knows the answers to these questions dear brother, but I believe the list is not complete yet, and there is a chance for a few, I pray you are one of them so keep striving all your life and never give up. As for the cooks position I can say 100% it's been taken inshallah.

Dear Semi, I think you are facing some psychological issues.Things are not like that as you think about conspiracies.Every nations and their leaders are not hiding something harmful for their religions.Its just your misunderstandings and such kind of understandings only lead to cold war and thoughts which waste times.And its true that imam mahdi is safe since God's apostle can never be defeated.

Dear Semi, I think you are facing some psychological issues.Things are not like that as you think about conspiracies.Every nations and their leaders are not hiding something harmful for their religions.Its just your misunderstandings and such kind of understandings only lead to cold war and thoughts which waste times.And its true that imam mahdi is safe since God's apostle can never be defeated.

Dear Mehedihassan, Indeed I suffer from psychological issues since I was a baby, in my many other posts I have stated many times that I have a serious condition of autism in my younger years and even in my 50s still suffer from it but not as often, this serious condition has left me with side effects that doesn't allow me to be "normal". I see patterns and numbers in everything, I can work out complex mathematical formulas in my head within seconds, I can read an entire book in a few minutes etc etc etc. Some might say it is a gift, and such gift have responsibilities. Such conditions when raising a family have effects on  those around you, to those you love the most. I have said many times in my posts that I'm a freak, crazy, eccentric and not normal. Any man having 4 wives must be off his head seriously with all jokes aside, do you know most men cannot handle one wife let alone 4 wives. It is who I am and it is the way :Allah swt has created me, and with my gifts and with all my deficiencies and I have many, I still yearn to be with my :Imam atf. I suffer from anxiety in waiting for him, I am ever living in fear of the wrath of :Allah swt and the torments of the grave and the hellfire. I suffer from the many sins I have committed in my many years on this Earth, and I suffer from the consequences of each mistake. I regret, I doubt, I fail, I fall, I am weak, I am useless and I am no body. But even a worst man as myself still happens to get a visit from my dearest beloved :Al-Hujjat atf from time to time, and he listens to me, he helps me and he says to me to be ready for him. Will you believe this, I mean really such a man come to a man like me, how can this be possible? Maybe it's a dream, an illusion because of my many mental illness i have, and maybe it's not real. Doesn't matter for me because I love him and if it was just a dream, then I'm grateful to my creator for just giving me this illusion. The illusion of thinking that you are something to this great man gives me hope, it makes me strive towards him, it makes me do all that I have done and achieved in my life. I already been given the gift of his presence, I have lived and done what most of you could never dream of in 10 lifetimes. And I am ready to take care of him and his 313 when he returns as his cook inshallah. So my dear brother are you going to be one of his 313, or are you just here to insult the cook of the 313 ?

Dear Semi,if you agree to give me USD 2000 I will give you my bank details.And you can be sure this money will go to astray.LoL

I only deal in physical gold so you need an escrow account with a vault to store the gold, and you will need clearance from the exchange as mine will be coming from my London portfolio.

If I was you, create a shelf company in Panama and have the account in a trust, then channel the dividends to the BVI self company, this will reduce the tax inputs on the gold credits. If you have a mortgage then transfer the credits into this account as repayment of debt, it will never be questioned. As gold prices are fluctuating on a daily basis, you should go short in the futures and take out a derivative against the USD to secure the sum you want to receive. If you have a wife and kids then I suggest a family trust making the kids as your beneficiaries  and a trusted lawyer as your appointee.

bro sami

What countries are the friendliest to Imam Mahdi a.s. aside from IRI and Iraq?

Also, what are the russian federation and china from the quranic perspective?

Where there are sizeable shia populations such as Bahrain, South Lebanon and Syria, which also happens to be the most turmoil countries in the region.

As for china I was sitting with a Chinese banker mate and one of his Chinese billionaire clients, I got on the net and went into the US SEC site, and did a search of CHINA.

This is what came up.

PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF CHINA CIK#: 0000909321 (see all company filings)

SIC: 6799 - INVESTORS, NEC

State location: DC | Fiscal Year End: 1231

(Assistant Director Office: 8)

https://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0000909321&owner=exclude&count=40&hidefilings=0

CHINA is a private company listed on the US SEC with a DC business address, they were shocked and disgusted that the mighty CHINA, a super power in it's own right that guarantees the USD is under the US.

As for RUSSIA, let's look at Putin, he's a billionaire, and his daughter lives in Europe with all the comforts of European life, whilst the millions on Russians find it hard to buy a loaf of bread. This is the sickness that plagues this world, and these are the people that act as if they are on the opposite sides when really they are all part of the anti-313.

i just did some searches on that site but i don't understand much.

what do you mean with, that all countries are private owned companies. can you explain it in simple way by showing examples.

thnx in beforehand

Edited by ultra

These time travel whistle blowers , if the seen what's going to happen and that our Imam will return, why don't they convert. Because obviously they are aware of the anti 313 and that they do everything to postpone our Imams arrival and that it will fail

Edited by ultra