Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

On 8/14/2015 at 11:05 AM, mighdad said:

Most scholars believe that it is Haram if that ruins shism's reputation. 

Of course. Scholars like Sayyed al-Khoei and Shaykh Bashir al-Najafi, among others, have placed this condition.

Of course. Scholars like Sayyed al-Khoei and Shaykh Bashir al-Najafi, among others, have placed this condition.

All even Sayed Khamenei placed this condition. Actually this is the base of the ruling but Sayed Khamenei believes Tatbir does ruin reputation of Madzhab.

On 8/14/2015 at 0:43 PM, mighdad said:

All even Sayed Khamenei placed this condition. Actually this is the base of the ruling but Sayed Khamenei believes Tatbir does ruin reputation of Madzhab.

Actually he belives it has no place in madzhab at all. Ayatollah bahjat, meshkini(not a marja), motahari(not a marja), lankarani, mesbah(not a marja) were/are also against it in various degrees.

I know a lot says its haram if it damage the shia view. but im interested in the marjas who says it is Haram and that it does not have anything to do with mourning.

Thanks to all the answers i will read about the marjas that is mentioned :)

On 8/14/2015 at 7:38 PM, syed_shia said:

Tatbir, zanjeer is all a relatively new act introduced in the mourning ritual. Those who try to justify it use rather weak hadith to kid themselves.

Do you really need a fatwa to prove this is haraam?

No i dont need something to prove it for me - but i will not follow one who is saying it is halal og even good. Next time please dont judge to fast :)

On 8/12/2015 at 9:12 AM, Ali_Hussain said:

sayed Khamene'i

shaykh Makarem Shirazi

shaykh Muhammad al-Ya'qubi

isnt Muhammad al-Ya'qubi from our sunni brothers? :)

Azadari is Ahl ul bait's tradition ! It has a purpose : to invite mankind to cry the most unjust loss of the magnificent human being who has been butchered with his loyal companions and beheaded for the sake of satanic ruling, cry because of the supplices inflected after that on the orphans and the widows of their exalted pure family by this same satanic ruling, and above all to praise indefinitly the persecuted (as) and martyrs (as) in front of people to show them how, at times of the most difficult tribulations and time of the most hard fightings, they (as) irreproachably maintained full Taqwa for Allah's pleasure and against satanics' pressure, and that until death.

Tell me what are more eloquent than the tears of Ali ibn al Hussein (as) and the complaint of Amiral muminin's daughter (as)?

Please people! Explain me how can someone be attracted toward ahl ul bait's claim of truth in the tatbir's manner? Haven't Masumen Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã told us to propageted their teaching so that people's heart will be sympathizing and relieved?

"Truly, i don't fear the polytheist for my ummah, that which cause me pain are the ignorants and the hypocrites amongs my ummah" What are the roots of ahl ul bait's sufferings? And how they teach us to behave in times of suffering? by tatbir? how can we teach a child to be ahl ul bait's friend by wounding his forehead with sword? is this sunna?

this is unbearable!

On 2/25/2016 at 2:57 PM, Salman Kadheem said:

Azadari is Ahl ul bait's tradition ! It has a purpose : to invite mankind to cry the most unjust loss of the magnificent human being who has been butchered with his loyal companions and beheaded for the sake of satanic ruling, cry because of the supplices inflected after that on the orphans and the widows of their exalted pure family by this same satanic ruling, and above all to praise indefinitly the persecuted (as) and martyrs (as) in front of people to show them how, at times of the most difficult tribulations and time of the most hard fightings, they (as) irreproachably maintained full Taqwa for Allah's pleasure and against satanics' pressure, and that until death.

Tell me what are more eloquent than the tears of Ali ibn al Hussein (as) and the complaint of Amiral muminin's daughter (as)?

Please people! Explain me how can someone be attracted toward ahl ul bait's claim of truth in the tatbir's manner? Haven't Masumen Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã told us to propageted their teaching so that people's heart will be sympathizing and relieved?

"Truly, i don't fear the polytheist for my ummah, that which cause me pain are the ignorants and the hypocrites amongs my ummah" What are the roots of ahl ul bait's sufferings? And how they teach us to behave in times of suffering? by tatbir? how can we teach a child to be ahl ul bait's friend by wounding his forehead with sword? is this sunna?

this is unbearable!

tatbir today, matam tomorrow, masaib the day after and pretty soon we will be down to doing an egg hunt for Ashura much like is done on Easter.

I know you mean well brother but I guarantee you people have a problem with every single aspect of azadari so while you may choose to draw the line at tatbir, someone else will pop-up questioning matam, etc. Its gotten so bad that there was an argument at my center 2 years ago about whether a majlis should start with hadees-e-kisa or replaced by surah yaseen.

If someone rejects shiaism because of tatbir that is practiced by may be 10-15% then so be it.

All or nothing as far as I am concerned.