Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

From Which Person Have You Learned The Most..

Rate this topic

starlight

• Moderators

Salam,

So the topic says it.... From which person have the learnt the most in life?

I know the lives of our Masoomeen (as) are the best source of knowledge and learning for us but I would like the members to tell us about people they know/met in real life.

Thanks

Edited by starlight

• Veteran Member

If it is about Islam then

1. Jaan Ali Shah Kazmi

2. Ustaad Jawwad Naqvi

3. Video of Madrast ul Qaim (as)

Professional work in Civil Construction

1. R. P. Shukla ( Site Engineer )

2. T. Singh ( Resident Engineer )

How to live with others

1. My Aunt

2. My Father

How to chat with girls

1. Hmmmmmmm

2. ummmmmmmm

3. yummmmmm

when I was a baby in my mother's womb , my beloved :Al-Hujjat atf came to me and gave me a gift 

a gift to see things that most cannot see, it was the ability to acquire knowledge in ways that most cannot.

this was to assist me to seek him and be amongst his 313 inshallah. (cook position )

A shiekh thought me how to read and recite the holy quran which I completed by the age of 5.

To seek knowledge in my deen and spirituality in Irfan I was very blessed to have been under one of the students of :Imam-Khomeini R 

For  business , my mentors included a Rhodes scholar, ex advisors to Putin and Bush senior, one of the owners of the twin towers, a billionaire from China, Jewish bankers and members of royal families including the cousin to the queen and a member of the Rothchilds who was the grandson of the owner of  Lloyds of London. Also the trustee to the queen who was the grandson of the old Tarzan character.( black and white series  )

When it comes to my environment and living, the elders of Australian aboriginal tribes, I was thought by the guardian elder of Uluru, of living in the bush as done for 60,000 years. I learnt their rich history, how they had the oldest factories dating back 10,000 years, they had cities but all traces were destroyed by the white men, the white men made up the story that they were backward savages in order to steal the lands from it's rich resources. I was with an elder on Mt Warning, the place according to his ancestors beliefs was the birth place of :Adam as. (History is not what you all think).

I have met the most interesting, the most powerful and the most knowledgeable people on Earth, many I cannot mention here.

But the one I loved the most was my father and grandfather who thought me how to be a man, and thought me to offer salaat, to fast and to remember :Hussein as.

My mother and grandmother thought me compassion and kindness, how to cook and look after the house .

My wives thought me patience and love.

My kids thought me how to get old quickly.

My aunty and uncle for offering me the second most favourite book Nahjul Balagha.

My grandkids thought me that life goes quick and soon I will meet my creator who I owe everything to and to whom I thank every second for his blessings.

And after almost 60 years of learning from the best of the best, I still know very little.

Edited by :Sami II

• Advanced Member

When it comes to Islam I would say both my parents and my own research have given me the knowledge I need. Most of my aqa'id beliefs come from my own personal research, and it maybe differ greatly to some members of my family. The Fara'idh and Sharia issues I learned mostly of my father, but now I started reading Fiqh stuff on my own so even in this regard I would say I learned mostly from my personal research.

As for life lessons than probably my father and school teachers, sometimes my mother or sister.

• Veteran Member

Baradar_jackson

Before I was a jahil looser and then I met baradar and he Enlightened me and told me I can be a Hokage one day.

For those who don't know what hokage means it's a leader of a village.

Kheyyeh: the hokage of Gotham doesn't need ijaza from the likes of me. 

• Development Team

What? No!

Hokage means shadow of the leaf, as kage means shadow and ho means leaf. Its use is only applied thus to Naruto, to refer to the leader of the leaf hidden village lol.

No, Hokage means "Fire Shadow", because Kohonagakure is located in the Land of Fire and he is the leader and protector of the largest shinobi village in the Land of Fire.

P.S. I learned mostly from my mother.

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar

My cousin was the best source of knowledge, he studied in the city of Najaf and knew much about Islam.

He used to send informative Islamic books to my family, but after his death 5 months ago, we receive no more books.

Good people always die young.

Now whenever I have free time I search Islamic books on the net.

• Development Team

No matter how you look at it a Hokage would still be considered a leader of a village.

Of course, he's just a leader of a specific village (Kohonagakure) and the correct term for the village leaders in Naruto is Kage. Ho, Mizu, Kaze are just adjectives to distinguish between the different Kages.

My cousin was the best source of knowledge, he studied in the city of Najaf and knew much about Islam.

He used to send informative Islamic books to my family, but after his death 5 months ago, we receive no more books.

Good people always die young.

Now whenever I have free time I search Islamic books on the net.

Ah, tragic. Sounds like a nice person, "Indeed we belong to Allah , and indeed to Him we will return." (2:156) I thought about studying in Najaf for a while. Indeed, it seems that the good die young. Edited by Gaius I. Caesar

I thought about studying in Najaf for a while. Indeed, it seems that the good die young.

GC I told you to move to a country with good healthcare.

They're no good doctors in Najaf, if you get sick no one will take care of you.

I called the hospital to ask what my cousin died from they said (severe pneumonia), at the age of 32?

I just can't believe it... take my advice if you want to study in hawza go to Qum they have much better doctors there.

• Development Team

GC I told you to move to a country with good healthcare.

They're no good doctors in Najaf, if you get sick no one will take care of you.

I called the hospital to ask what my cousin died from they said (severe pneumonia), at the age of 32?

I just can't believe it... take my advice if you want to study in hawza go to Qum they have much better doctors there.

I will go to Qum when the time is right for me, Endless. Don't worry, I won't put myself in a situation like that, the health care issue is what made me reconsider Qum instead of Najaf.