Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
~ThePond~

Women's Reward In Paradise?

Rate this topic

Salaam Alaikum brothers and sisters. I had a quick question regarding women's reward in paradise.  I have heard some hadiths relating to men; however, I was interested in the realm of women.  I am familiar with a few hadiths, but I was just hoping you could provide me with some more insight. Thank you. 

Alekum Salam.

In the Holy Quran 25:16, it say they shall have therin 'what they wish for'. In other words, whatever you wish for you shall have and 'it shall last forever'. This applies equally to men and women.

Edited by Abu Hadi

Me, personally, ... I'd be overjoyed just to be there.

Me. If I somehow manage to avoid punishment of Barzakh and then the Hell then that alone would be THE ultimate, unfathomably enormous success. So I'm not going to focus on rewards and heaven, least of all the wives which imho is unfair to men. I'm already sick and tired of the one wife so I wonder what the christ are men going to do when presented with, say, 72 of them as "reward". :lol:

I think the question is, like br Abu Hadi mentioned, what do you want your reward to be?

If I have understood it correctly, whatever you wish for, you will have it.

Of course whatever evil you have inside you and what ever sinister wishes you would have, would be gone once you enter paradise inshaAllah. 

Me. If I somehow manage to avoid punishment of Barzakh and then the Hell then that alone would be THE ultimate, unfathomably enormous success. So I'm not going to focus on rewards and heaven, least of all the wives which imho is unfair to men. I'm already sick and tired of the one wife so I wonder what the christ are men going to do when presented with, say, 72 of them as "reward". :lol:

This is hilarious.  

In jannah no one will hurt anyone.... that's the difference so 72 virgins will be blessings But i think if u find a really righteous wife here then she is equivalent to 1000 such virgin in my eyes...