Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Broke My Heart,made Me Cry

Rate this topic

mina

• Moderators

Sis mina .. May Allah give Sabr and strength to the boy, It is indeed an heart breaking incident. These barbaric people apparently forget that there is a Supreme Being who controls everything and we have to account for every smallest deed of ours.

The heinous man will pay soon for this despicable act.

This brought another incident to my  mind. There is this family whom we know, a rich man with lots of connections, owner of hundreds of acres of farmland here in Pakistan besides other businesses. Well , one day he decided to travel to his farms in his brand new mercedes just to show off, a small village boy playing nearby either accidentally or out of mischief threw a small stone at his car which resulted in a scratch on the door of his Merc.As he was surrounded by lots of people he did not show his anger. The next day while the boy was playing in the fields with his friends and there was no adult watching over them,he ended up 'accidentally' hitting the same boy in with that very car. The 7 yr old boy, an only son of his parents died on the spot.  since he's rich and this was 'an accident' caused by the carelessness of the young boy he walked away without any legal repurcussions, he never showed any remorse over what he had done.

Fast forward 2 years, he ends up with a huge financial loss in his business, and this strong powerful man ends up having a nervous breakdown , he spends the next 4 years confined to his room barely talking to anyone before dying of cardiac failure. During this period of his isolation whenever someone mentioned him I often felt the urge to ask him whether the loss of his millions was worth more than a human life?

His only son had two daughters, one who them suffers from a mental disorder,any sons they have die either soon after birth or in infancy due to a genetic disorder. They are running pillar to post to find a cure for their children's illnesses.

Everyone who does not truly repent ends up praying for his deeds either in this world or hereafter

Shakir (16:22)
Your Allah is one Allah; so (as for) those who do not believe in the hereafter, their hearts are ignorant and they are proud.

• Veteran Member

This is not true. Its a fake story. Turks are awesome people.

So it is impossible, in a country of 70 millions, that this can happen.

Why? 

Because "Turks are awesome people."

Bro this is why people question your ability to reason. Because of statements like this.

It doesn't matter if Turks are the best people in the world. That does not make such a story fake. There have been many stories coming out of Syrians being mistreated in Turkey. Are all of them fake? Refugee populations rarely get treated all that great. It is not such a huge logical leap to assume that these things DO happen. Are they pervasive or not? I have no idea. But it's very presumptuous to just say "it's fake" with your reasoning being that Turks is good pplz.

Edited by baradar_jackson

• Advanced Member

Why?

Bro this is why people question your ability to reason. Because of statements like this.

It doesn't matter if Turks are the best people in the world. That does not make such a story fake. There have been many stories coming out of Syrians being mistreated in Turkey. Are all of them fake? Refugee populations rarely get treated all that great. It is not such a huge logical leap to assume that these things DO happen. Are they pervasive or not? I have no idea. But it's very presumptuous to just say "it's fake" with your reasoning being that Turks is good pplz.

Refugees in Germany and helpers of the Red Cross got beaten few days ago...tents and buildings of refugees got burned.U are right it's this hate- menality of the jahil towards refugees. It happens everywhere. Edited by mina313

• Veteran Member

We are living in the world of tests. Some of us have power in some cases and we beat, we steal, we harm, we kill and we think this is the end of the story but surely we can't get away.

وَسَيَعْلَمُ الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا أَيَّ مُنقَلَبٍ يَنقَلِبُونَ

And they who oppress shall know to what final place of turning they shall turn back. [26:227]

• Veteran Member

Why? 

It was sarcasm.....You are right, some people go out of their way assume the opposite of what I say....hence their undue 'questioning of my ability to reason'  

Why sarcasm? Because when I brought up similar issues of Afghan predicaments in Iran I was accused of slandering and lying. In a country of 75 Million people isnt it possible to have retards who do such kinds of horrible things? Instead I am told that 'Iranians are awesome people and I lie'

Furthermore, when I say that our (eastern/islamic) state of affairs is dark and stupid is cuz of such affairs. This is automatically perceived as me being pro West or pro Liberalism or anti-religion.......while in reality all my concern is about civility and doing things better and in more humane ways----as are done in Western societies where this kid & his family would have been given education, healthcare, food etc. I like West cause of its civility and not its gay rights or...

• Veteran Member

It kills me inside, knowing and seeing things like this happening around us. It frustrates me...I think to myself, there is no way in hell, I can ignore things like this that may happen around me. Pray inshAllah, I get the tawfiq to become proactive in helping mankind. Pray that this weakness leaves me, wakes me up, to actually do something other than giving charity. There is so much to do, everywhere in the world. Be it in Africa, to the middle east, to even the west. We need to be proactive guys. We need to do something, just something so that such innocent beings arnt subjected to torment, embarrassment, and the struggle to feed himself let alone his family. I cannot believe, what a world this child is growing up in, all alone, selling mere tissues., while i sit on my chair in a house with food ready to be eaten living comfortably...Just look at his poor face... Reminds me of the syrian and iraqi children begging with their hands on the quran, to buy something from them....  :(

Ya Allah swt please wake mankind up to rid ourselves of ignorance and idleness. Give us the strength and willpower to be proactive...

Edited by Ethics

• Advanced Member

It was sarcasm.....You are right, some people go out of their way assume the opposite of what I say....hence their undue 'questioning of my ability to reason'

Why sarcasm? Because when I brought up similar issues of Afghan predicaments in Iran I was accused of slandering and lying. In a country of 75 Million people isnt it possible to have retards who do such kinds of horrible things? Instead I am told that 'Iranians are awesome people and I lie'

I don't remember any thread about Afghan refugees in Iran where anybody wrote that there is no racism in the country or that 'Iranians are awsome'.At least not in the recent threads,i've read.

Have you heard about attacks on refugees in Europe ? And no they don't get all the care you are claiming. Europe makes a big fuss about letting refugees in even though they are the main reason-along with US &friends-why ppl become refugees and have to flee their former home and peaceful country.

Edited by mina313