Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
worshiper

Problem Regarding Marriage!

Rate this topic

Well that is pretty dumb then, why not say "deaf and mute". Dumb makes it seem like a mental illness.

So you mean saying 'deaf and dumb' is dumb?? :lol: well it may be an archaic term but is still technically correct.

To the OP: marry this lady, the one who is taking care of her family and let her continue as before.

Edited by starlight

salam

may Allah help you reach a solution where everyone gets taken care of.

deaf and dumb is a term which is no longer used. its actually very offensive for the Deaf community.

my older brother is Deaf. and no he's not dumb. he does speak. he speaks with his hands. the term which is now being used is Deaf with a capital D.

sorry for derailing the thread brother. my brother is married and two of my other Deaf cousins are also married or else we could've done something. take care

http://www.widhh.com/services/is_definitions.php

ws

do those Deaf girls speak sign language? do you think its possible that they can record their story on a camera and upload it on my brothers facebook Deaf culture feed. im positive iA those guys will be able to help them out.

Deaf culture is v popular in pakistan and all over the world. just let me know what you think and ill then pass my brother's facebook info onto you. no harm in trying really.

salaam everyone!

theres a girl near my place who is 34 or 35 years old and isnt marrying because she is the sole breadwinner of the house.

her father is unemployed there are two younger sisters too who are both deaf and dumb and will not be having anyone to support them if she get married!

she is waiting since 25 that maybe something wil

change in life after so much of praying but

nothing changed and and now the breaking point is arriving!

so guys m not getting anything what to writewhat to ask!

but dis has really affected my life nd m not able to understandwhat to do?

any ssuggestions?

wassalam

I think he means, due to the taboos of society and human beings, people that lack one of normal abilities are seen as lesser or lower, thus are labeled as invalids, when all they require is a different form of learning to bring out their true potential. OP, why don't you teach them, considering you are looking for employment, and who knows, this approach may help you start a foundation in your local, to then educate those who have been neglected by society and thus empowering yourself and them. Good luck.

Unfortunately life is very harsh on many people, lets hope they are first in line for heaven.

salam monad

yes but reason we're being objective is cos there is a problem we have on our hands which needs immediate attention.

there are various avenues and org. for Deaf children in pakistan. he just doesn't know about them.

Deaf people are just like us. actually forget that. there is now a scientific debate taking place that even autistic children are exactly like us or maybe even far more intelligent than us. iA little by little with more knowledge and less of ignorance, these taboos will be eliminated.

iA al Aziz

salaam everyone!

the earning girl or lady is 10 years elder to me!

i would have already married to her and never been here!

they were my neighbors previously, so she treats me like her bro or friend and she doesn't talk anything about that to me!

its frustrating me and i am not able to move on keeping aside their prob!

and m not poor

thank god i have everything but nt spiritually elevated enuf to convince my parents to marry 10 years older dan me!

m their only son) and every now n den my relatives comes wd a match!

life has always been easy for me

but will be a real waste if i cdnt do anything about it!

and yes her sisters are excellent in household works and are very talented in their limits!

wassalam

If you are man enough, then get a job, marry the working sister, let her continue her work as you also work, take care of her sisters and father, try to find suitable brothers for the sisters, make her father happy, make the working one happy, make the sisters happy, reap the barakah both in this world and the next.

Although I do not think I would be man enough for this, some men are and inshaAllah they will get provided for and rewarded as they should.

If you decide to do this like I suggested then let us know, then I will have another role model and another person to admire. 

i wish to marry her and try talk to her!

but as soon as i initiate the conversation about marriage she ask me to talk something else and dat m too young to suggest anything!

if u guys don't have any practical solution then please pray and pray from d heart wd all ur spirituality that i could make it possible wdout further talking and discussion!

please pray for me!

Edited by worshiper