Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
repenter-gone4awhile

Jews, Christians, Hate And Violence

Rate this topic

Salam,

First of all i want to say thanks to the admins, mods/chatmods for doing a great job. We aren't perfect but we try our best.

Secondly i want to thank the dev team for updating the FAQ and working on keeping things up2date.

Thirdly, i specifically made the title of this thread to provoke people to read. Even though we have rules and regulations here, once in a while when we notice certain trends it's good with a reminder.

In the past couple of months we have noticed an increase in racist comments, hate comments and also increase in violence promoting comments.

So let me be perfectly clear:

1. Any hint, promotion, suggestion to any form of violence is strictly prohibited, member will be suspended on first offence and banned on second. And we won't negotiate these terms.

2. We do not care what you have been learning from you parents. Any racial nonsense against the Jews will be awarded with a suspension first then a ban. We have valuable jewish members in this site, and we also have converts with jewish background. Same goes for Christians.

3. Calling sunnis that do not agree with you for illicit son of Yazid and comments of equal quality has only led to that sunni responding in kind. And i don't blame him. Both of you will be suspended and then banned.

4. Finally, racial slurs, in any shape or form will be rewarded like above.

Please obey the rules and increase the quality of posts.

While I admire the idea of equality, peace and respect for all I do have a concern. I know I'm the worst person to advocate this and therefore probably this post will be forgotten in a few minutes but anyway. You should define the word "Sunni" and what it encompasses and what it does not while you formulate laws. Because the sons of Yazid also call themselves Sunni. This is also cause for embarrassment because not everywhere are people extra precise with denominations and don't have the complete set of sieves for analysis and classification as a few people on here do. SC supposedly has obscure but separate ID tags for all of them. But obscure they are of no use. Even the "Shia Sunni discussion forum" is a misleading and devious name because basically it harbors the nonsense spewed by Najdis and terrorist lovers who should instead be in the "Other faith and polytheists etc forum". The forum mod should recognize and then moderate. SOMEHOW this has -never- happened. There should be no dialogue with those who have already opted to try to wipe us out or their supporters or members of their ilks. And understandably on SC they are simply unable to make "quality posts". To this other kind, I can not gift flowers to them and insulting their wrong actions is the least I will do.

I'm not going to post hadiths of "increase your insults to the innovators" or such things because I know that would be counter productive and the essence of your intention with this move is not headed towards what I think its headed towards even if all who have left think otherwise.

I'm not going to post hadiths of "increase your insults to the innovators" or such things....

Insulting ppl is against the Qur'an afaik.

Edited by mina313

3. Calling sunnis that do not agree with you for ilecit son of Yazid and comments of equal quality has only led to that sunni responding in kind. And i don't blame him. Both of you will be suspended and then banned.

Just adding that this also goes toward some of the Sunnis here who start their posting by using very unncessery words about our Faith.

Insulting ppl is against the Qur'an afaik.

Oh? Allow me to increase your knowledge then. The Quran itself "insults" certain "people". It goes on and talks of hell fire for eternities and threatens "people" by it. When it calls "certain people" dogs or donkeys or beasts I for one believe it is only being honest.

Don't worry though. The policy makers aren't going to listen to me anyway.

Edited by Darth Vader

Just adding that this also goes toward some of the Sunnis here who start their posting by using very unncessery words about our Faith.

I don't care if you are purple, blue or red, sunni, shia or buddist. If you don't know how to talk, then just don't talk. Simple basic rules.

Well I'm still trying to wrap my head around a couple of tiny things within the new rules. Don't suggest violence. I guess that rules out suggesting that Houthis should bomb Riyadh?

"We do not care what you learnt from your parents" being an insult in itself. But okay. :P

The rest is all fine and dandy. Most of the Christians I've met are very fine people. Incomparably better than the you-know-whos. These latter are a problematic sort. Both because of the wording of the rules and because of their deception when identifying themselves as I've written before.

I don't mind getting banned but getting banned by a puppet of the same hand that puppets Farid & Co. is undesirable. Perhaps I should simply refrain from posting much anyway from now on. Am already trying to stick to the funnies and frivolous threads so someone's darlings don't feel oppressed by Lord Vader. :dry:

Edited by Darth Vader

Oh? Allow me to increase your knowledge then. The Quran itself "insults" certain "people". It goes on and talks of hell fire for eternities and threatens "people" by it. When it calls "certain people" dogs or donkeys or beasts I for one believe it is only being honest.

Don't worry though. The policy makers aren't going to listen to me anyway.

What is the definition of insulting that you are talking about?

On 7/21/2015 at 0:40 PM, mina313 said:

What is the definition of insulting that you are talking about?

Read the thread I linked. Some classical and contemporary scholars made exceptions for insulting Ahlul Bid'a. Look at the replies by Ibn al-Hussain and Islamic Salvation.

I read it,thanks for the link brother.

Even if some scholars allowed it under conditions and bound on time and place it's not wajeb.

I don't see wisdom in insulting ppl like calling names or the like. I curse enemies of Allah and that’s it.

Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best. Indeed, your Lord is most knowing of who has strayed from His way, and He is most knowing of who is guided. [16:125]

Edited by mina313

I read it,thanks for the link brother.

Even if some scholars allowed it under conditions and bound on time and place it's not wajeb.

I don't see wisdom in insulting ppl like calling names or the like. I curse enemies of Allah and that’s it.

Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best. Indeed, your Lord is most knowing of who has strayed from His way, and He is most knowing of who is guided. [16:125]

There's a difference between something being permissible, and something being wise to do.

The only place and time I can think of, when this insulting is wise to do, is if the whole community is Muslim (conservative) and someone tries to start a cult, and insulting him/her may bring that back to repentance.

Edited by The Batman

On 7/21/2015 at 0:24 PM, Darth Vader said:

Well I'm still trying to wrap my head around a couple of tiny things within the new rules. Don't suggest violence. I guess that rules out suggesting that Houthis should bomb Riyadh?

"We do not care what you learnt from your parents" being an insult in itself. But okay. :P

The rest is all fine and dandy. Most of the Christians I've met are very fine people. Incomparably better than the you-know-whos. These latter are a problematic sort. Both because of the wording of the rules and because of their deception when identifying themselves as I've written before.

I don't mind getting banned but getting banned by a puppet of the same hand that puppets Farid & Co. is undesirable. Perhaps I should simply refrain from posting much anyway from now on. Am already trying to stick to the funnies and frivolous threads so someone's darlings don't feel oppressed by Lord Vader. :dry:

You're a smart guy, i'm, sure you know where the limit goes. There is a difference between protecting one self vs going around killing and harming innocent people. But i don't have to tell you that do I?

Salam

Since you put "hate" in the title. I wanted to say something.

I don't think it's necessary for us to insult, the Quran itself condemns and disgraces those allergic to the status of the exalted ones more clearly then any other book, and it most strong yet out of compassion and pity towards their horrible state.

It shows the misguidance of those who disbelieve in God's Ayat, and prefer their religion to other then submission to God through what he has commanded us to submit to, mainly love of the family of Mohammad.

I listened to a speech of Khamenei about how Salafis and Sunnis in general love Ahlulbayt, honor Ahlulbayt, and this made my confidence in his understanding of Quran and Sunnah diminish, and I don't think he has the insight I use to think he has. For Quran emphasizes it was not really Mohammad that disbelievers denied and opposed but it was Ayatallah. And Ahlulbayt their light, their Wilayah, their station as Ayatallah and link to Allah and guides to Allah,sunnis over all are allergic too, and in fact have clear jealousy and hatred to their noble status.

If we read hadiths of musta'tha'feen, we still have other hadiths saying the matter has become beyond clear to the masses, that in general, this was about a minority, and not majority.

Have you wondered why when they read Quran, they incline to Satanic recitations, and can't see anything that praises Ahlulbayt or points to Wilayah. Have you wondered why when they hear thaqalain, they ignore it's obvious meaning. Why Ali is just a friend and not Master when Prophets declares him as Mawla to the masses to them?

You make excuses for them in this world, while Imams have said anyone who has animosity towards them (and they mean them as ayatallah) are born illegitimately, meaning they are offspring of Sayateen from the Malakut, and their Awliya are the Taghut.

You defend and make excuses for them in this world, but who will be their advocate on the day of judgement.

Anyone who can't accept the Qurba in 42:23 when reciting has been exposed, he can't handle the Quran commanding to love them, is this anything but hatred? 

Their hatred manifests in politics, that it has become so obvious, that they are our biggest enemies. Not US, not the west, but them.  Anyone blind to this, blinds themselves to reality. 

They oppress and belittle our blood the most, because of our link to Ahlelbayt. 

They are those who God's wrath is upon, and we need not love or make excuses for them.

There is a minority who are unaware, who are ignorant, and are totally heedless, and it's usually from these people who come aware of God's proofs and submit,  but the majority has knowledge, specially in the middle-east.

The internet has made it that almost everyone has heard of hadithal thaqalain and Ali Mawla. We read 5:67 that this is clear balagha, and not hidden meaning or anything like that. 

Edited by StrugglingForTheLight

Well we are happy you understand more than some Marajah, this is still a private forum with rules, you don't like it then tough luck. 

Btw, when you as a shia, leave your doors open for visitors to come in, and the visitor happens to be a sunni, how would you treat them? How has Quran and hadeeth taught you to treat guests in your house, even enemies? Go on, elaborate for us please. 

Shiachat is a shia home, and visitors come as they please, we try to treat visitors just like we would treat visitors in our house. 

I don't think we should insult, but the Quran shows their is a place for harshness. Condemnation and harshness has it's place to and time as well. 

Everything has it's time and place. Sunnis who come on here have in general made up their minds despite clear evidence to Ahlulbayt. Very few come here wanting to learn the truth.

I wonder if you think Zainab was a rude insulting person when she condemned people harshly.

Over all, people are making rules out of their desires, do as you please.

There is a time for being nice, and there is a time and place, for showing harshness.  Quran advocates both, and it's wisdom to put everything in it's place.

I'm not saying we should condemn every Sunni that comes on here, but, there are some,  who need to be addressed and treated in the advocacy as Quran says "harsh against disbelievers" because their hate towards the truth has become manifest, and their opposition towards Ayatallah has become clear.

Edited by StrugglingForTheLight

On 7/21/2015 at 7:23 PM, StrugglingForTheLight said:

I don't think we should insult, but the Quran shows their is a place for harshness. Condemnation and harshness has it's place to and time as well. 

Everything has it's time and place. Sunnis who come on here have in general made up their minds despite clear evidence to Ahlulbayt. Very few come here wanting to learn the truth.

I wonder if you think Zainab was a rude insulting person when she condemned people harshly.

Over all, people are making rules out of their desires, do as you please.

There is a time for being nice, and there is a time and place, for showing harshness.  Quran advocates both, and it's wisdom to put everything in it's place.

I'm not saying we should condemn every Sunni that comes on here, but, there are some,  who need to be addressed and treated in the advocacy as Quran says "harsh against disbelievers" because their hate towards the truth has become manifest, and their opposition towards Ayatallah has become clear.

You didn't answer my question, because you cant. If you invite a guest to your house, how are you supposed to treat your guest?

I don't care what rules you follow outside Shiachat, or how you intrepet the quran or hadith. If you invite someone(anyone) to your house, how are you supposed to treat them?

Do not avoid the question. 

On 7/21/2015 at 7:31 PM, repenter said:

You didn't answer my question, because you cant. If you invite a guest to your house, how are you supposed to treat your guest?

I don't care what rules you follow outside Shiachat, or how you intrepet the quran or hadith. If you invite someone(anyone) to your house, how are you supposed to treat them?

Do not avoid the question. 

I'm sorry, this is Qiyas.....exactly the type of analogy in religion that Ahlulbayt have forbidden.