Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
do3a2

Disappearing Posts

Rate this topic

Salam alaykm

A simple question, i posted something a few hours ago and i signed out. When i signed back in the post disappeared?

Was it removed?

I think it's normal to ask questions about certain issues, specially if ppl want to avoid haram but I don't want to read about ppl's intimacy. It may lead to judgment even if not intended by the reader.

So maybe one thread as br.Muhammed Ali suggested would be a solution, asking maraji' about haram halal or messaging a mod if it's really urgent. 

We have a Sisters Consultancy Group and a Brothers Consultancy Group. If you are unable to email your marja about sensitive and personal topics, please PM one of these Consultancy members.

But please don't PM me about the things you were asking about, because I will just tell you to ask your marja. I don't know anything about those things.

Too many posts on sex & mutah. A lot of these posts are made by members who have no previous posts.

I normally tell a person when I hide that sort of thread, apologies. Sometimes they are unihdden when they are no longer visible in the latest topics list. I am beginning to think that we unhide too many of these threads, even if most are still kept hidden.

If people visited this site and saw that 3 out of 5 of our newest discussions are on masturbation, mutah with prostitutes and [removed]* (an example of another new thread hidden today), what would they think about this site?

Some people actually like to get away from all the trash on mainstream sites. So let us not have too many sex related threads here.

People can email a marja's office or they can search for previous answers on this forum. Or you can PM someone who knows.

I don't know if having a single thread where all these new topics are merged would be a good idea.

* I feel uncomfortable even saying these words. I have a reputation to uphold.

It seems using the search function has gone out of fashion. Its all about the spam these days.

They are common thread subjects either because:

1.  These are common genuine issues affecting a lot of people, and they feel safer bringing them up here (as opposed to other places), with many signing up for the first time to discuss it

2.  A small group of obvious trolls, exploiting a topic and inflating its representation.

Sister do3a2, the Sisters Consultancy Group (SCG) members have read your PM to me and I replied to you in the PM.