Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Righteous

Lies Of Taqi Usmani

Rate this topic

I was so surprised to read the brazen lies that a so called Alim like Taqi Usmani utters.

His defence of Muawiya laaen in his book so filled with half truths, white lies and dishonest narrations its disgusting.

It is unfortunate that sunni brothers rate this businessman moulvi so high

PS he was fired from his position from shariat court on account of conflict of interest.

H

You are lying against a great scholar.Give ref of your statement.He was never fired http://federalshariatcourt.gov.pk/images/Former%20CJ_Jug_Reg_Immages/fj6.pdf

I was part of the Shariah finance network so I know for a fact the news items i went through. There was a conflict of interest as he was judge of the court and sitting on the advisory board of multiple financial institutions.

Him and his family brother, son, nephew have pretty much cornered the sharia advisory market in Pakistan. 

Secondly i was talking in particular about his defence of Muawiya which is so full of [Edited Out] that you don't even feel like refuting it.

his specialty is finances the book is riddled with errors and it's already been refuted by and other urdu scholar

can you give reference. need to share it with few zealots

H

I was part of the Shariah finance network so I know for a fact the news items i went through. There was a conflict of interest as he was judge of the court and sitting on the advisory board of multiple financial institutions.

Him and his family brother, son, nephew have pretty much cornered the sharia advisory market in Pakistan.

Secondly i was talking in particular about his defence of Muawiya which is so full of [Edited Out] that you don't even feel like refuting it.

can you give reference. need to share it with few zealots

Reply to objecctions on khliafat aur malookiat by author Malik ghulam Ali book too big to attach here by pdf

But why oh why should someone want to defend Muawiyah? What's the benefit or purpose of it?

criticism of muawiyah is the first step towards imami shia criticism of Sahaba in general ...some misguided sunni scholars feel defence of muawiyah as Frontline of defence of reputation of Sahaba ....if imami shia don't try to paint nearly all Sahaba with the same brush then maybe sunnis will be open to criticism of muawiyah but as we can see in earlier works sunnis of medina and iraq were generally hostile and at best lukewarm to muawiyah who personified Syrian domination

No its not their foundation but muawiyahs criticism by imamis has been seen in last centuries as a attack on all Sahaba and maintaining Sahaba as truthful narraters of hadith is one of the pillar of sunni islam.

Muawiyah is by himself a very marginal figure in Sunni islam remember he is not a pious caliph his decisions are not binding unlike decisions of umar abubakr or ali