Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ethics

This Is One Of The Reasons Why Abortion Is Haram

Rate this topic

This absolutely makes me sick to my stomach. May Allah destroy such people. Allahuakbar, how can you do this to living beings?! It is no different then the time of the jahilya where they would bury their daughters alive! It makes it very clear, what is truly going on in such organizations and those who have money and some power. I am speechless. This is what happens when you have no faith and religion... astagfirullah

#PPSellsBabyParts PLANNED PARENTHOOD’S TOP DOCTOR, PRAISED BY CEO, USES PARTIAL-BIRTH ABORTIONS TO SELL BABY PARTS
PPFA Senior Director of Medical Services Deborah Nucatola, Other Planned Parenthood Leadership Documented Selling Aborted Baby Parts in 3-Year Investigative Journalism Study

Contact: David Daleiden, media@centerformedicalprogress.org, 949.734.0859

LOS ANGELES, July 14—New undercover footage shows Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s Senior Director of Medical Services, Dr. Deborah Nucatola, describing how Planned Parenthood sells the body parts of aborted fetuses, and admitting she uses partial-birth abortions to supply intact body parts.

In the video, Nucatola is at a business lunch with actors posing as buyers from a human biologics company. As head of PPFA’s Medical Services department, Nucatola has overseen medical practice at all Planned Parenthood locations since 2009. She also trains new Planned Parenthood abortion doctors and performs abortions herself at Planned Parenthood Los Angeles up to 24 weeks.

The buyers ask Nucatola, “How much of a difference can that actually make, if you know kind of what’s expected, or what we need?”

“It makes a huge difference,” Nucatola replies. “I’d say a lot of people want liver. And for that reason, most providers will do this case under ultrasound guidance, so they’ll know where they’re putting their forceps. The kind of rate-limiting step of the procedure is calvarium. Calvarium—the head—is basically the biggest part.”

Nucatola explains, “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”

“And with the calvarium, in general, some people will actually try to change the presentation so that it’s not vertex,” she continues. “So if you do it starting from the breech presentation, there’s dilation that happens as the case goes on, and often, the last step, you can evacuate an intact calvarium at the end.”

Using ultrasound guidance to manipulate the fetus from vertex to breech orientation before intact extraction is the hallmark of the illegal partial-birth abortion procedure (18 U.S.C. 1531).

Nucatola also reveals that Planned Parenthood’s national office is concerned about their liability for the sale of fetal parts: “At the national office, we have a Litigation and Law Department which just really doesn’t want us to be the middle people for this issue right now,” she says. “But I will tell you that behind closed doors these conversations are happening with the affiliates.”

The sale or purchase of human fetal tissue is a federal felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a fine of up to $500,000 (42 U.S.C. 289g-2).

A separate clip shows Planned Parenthood President and CEO Cecile Richards praising Nucatola’s work to facilitate connections for fetal tissue collection. “Oh good,” Richards says when told about Nucatola’s support for fetal tissue collection at Planned Parenthood, “Great. She’s amazing.”

The video is the first by The Center for Medical Progress in its “Human Capital” series, a nearly 3-year-long investigative journalism study of Planned Parenthood’s illegal trafficking of aborted fetal parts. Project Lead David Daleiden notes: “Planned Parenthood’s criminal conspiracy to make money off of aborted baby parts reaches to the very highest levels of their organization. Elected officials must listen to the public outcry for Planned Parenthood to be held accountable to the law and for our tax dollars to stop underwriting this barbaric abortion business.”

Edited by Ethics

i have kids of my own and this makes me throw up...i've miscarried as well so i dont know how any woman would have the heart to go for an abortion...

this is making me cry  :(

I find this disgusting, repulsive and disgraceful to human dignity to talk about selling body parts. People, take note, this is what happens humans are viewed as nothing more than commodity in capitalism. To think at one point in my life, I actually supported pro-choice arguments, man was I ignorant back then...

Salam Ethics,

This absolutely makes me sick to my stomach.

Me too. :(

May Allah destroy such people.

May God convict them and bring them to repentance. Many are ignorant and don't understand what they are doing. May God destroy their ignorance and open their eyes so they may see what they are doing, and repent before it's too late for them.

Allahuakbar, how can you do this to living beings?! It is no different then the time of the jahilya where they would bury their daughters alive! It makes it very clear, what is truly going on in such organizations and those who have money and some power. I am speechless. This is what happens when you have no faith and religion... astagfirullah

#PPSellsBabyParts PLANNED PARENTHOOD’S TOP DOCTOR, PRAISED BY CEO, USES PARTIAL-BIRTH ABORTIONS TO SELL BABY PARTS
PPFA Senior Director of Medical Services Deborah Nucatola, Other Planned Parenthood Leadership Documented Selling Aborted Baby Parts in 3-Year Investigative Journalism Study

Contact: David Daleiden, media@centerformedicalprogress.org, 949.734.0859

LOS ANGELES, July 14—New undercover footage shows Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s Senior Director of Medical Services, Dr. Deborah Nucatola, describing how Planned Parenthood sells the body parts of aborted fetuses, and admitting she uses partial-birth abortions to supply intact body parts.

In the video, Nucatola is at a business lunch with actors posing as buyers from a human biologics company. As head of PPFA’s Medical Services department, Nucatola has overseen medical practice at all Planned Parenthood locations since 2009. She also trains new Planned Parenthood abortion doctors and performs abortions herself at Planned Parenthood Los Angeles up to 24 weeks.

The buyers ask Nucatola, “How much of a difference can that actually make, if you know kind of what’s expected, or what we need?”

“It makes a huge difference,” Nucatola replies. “I’d say a lot of people want liver. And for that reason, most providers will do this case under ultrasound guidance, so they’ll know where they’re putting their forceps. The kind of rate-limiting step of the procedure is calvarium. Calvarium—the head—is basically the biggest part.”

Nucatola explains, “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”

“And with the calvarium, in general, some people will actually try to change the presentation so that it’s not vertex,” she continues. “So if you do it starting from the breech presentation, there’s dilation that happens as the case goes on, and often, the last step, you can evacuate an intact calvarium at the end.”

Using ultrasound guidance to manipulate the fetus from vertex to breech orientation before intact extraction is the hallmark of the illegal partial-birth abortion procedure (18 U.S.C. 1531).

Nucatola also reveals that Planned Parenthood’s national office is concerned about their liability for the sale of fetal parts: “At the national office, we have a Litigation and Law Department which just really doesn’t want us to be the middle people for this issue right now,” she says. “But I will tell you that behind closed doors these conversations are happening with the affiliates.”

The sale or purchase of human fetal tissue is a federal felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a fine of up to $500,000 (42 U.S.C. 289g-2).

A separate clip shows Planned Parenthood President and CEO Cecile Richards praising Nucatola’s work to facilitate connections for fetal tissue collection. “Oh good,” Richards says when told about Nucatola’s support for fetal tissue collection at Planned Parenthood, “Great. She’s amazing.”

The video is the first by The Center for Medical Progress in its “Human Capital” series, a nearly 3-year-long investigative journalism study of Planned Parenthood’s illegal trafficking of aborted fetal parts. Project Lead David Daleiden notes: “Planned Parenthood’s criminal conspiracy to make money off of aborted baby parts reaches to the very highest levels of their organization. Elected officials must listen to the public outcry for Planned Parenthood to be held accountable to the law and for our tax dollars to stop underwriting this barbaric abortion business.”

:(

May God open their eyes to see what they are doing, and may they repent before it's too late for them.

Peace and God bless you

Why do they want body parts? What do they do with them??

Rich people that find out they are dying due to failing kidneys, livers etc. Also a reason for children kidnapping around the world. Children are often kidnapped for bodyparts. But this seems to be a more easy approach if you have time.

I don't have imagination it seems, because i can not imagine how the world can get any worse. What's next? Can't be much?

Rich people that find out they are dying due to failing kidneys, livers etc. Also a reason for children kidnapping around the world. Children are often kidnapped for bodyparts. But this seems to be a more easy approach if you have time.

I don't have imagination it seems, because i can not imagine how the world can get any worse. What's next? Can't be much?

Yes but I can't imagine that the heart or lungs of a partially developed baby could be used by a fully grown adult... How does that work?

What ugly and vile creatures

LOS ANGELES, July 21—A second undercover video shows Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s Medical Directors’ Council President, Dr. Mary Gatter, haggling over payments for intact fetal specimens and offering to use a “less crunchy technique” to get more intact body parts.

It is similar to last week’s viral video showing PPFA Senior Director of Medical Services Dr. Deborah Nucatola admitting to using partial-birth abortions to get intact parts and suggesting a price range of $30 to $100 per specimen.

Gatter is a senior official within Planned Parenthood and is President of the Medical Directors’ Council, the central committee of all Planned Parenthood affiliate medical directors.

Actors posing as buyers ask Gatter, “What would you expect for intact [fetal] tissue?”

“Well, why don’t you start by telling me what you’re used to paying!” Gatter replies.

Gatter continues: “You know, in negotiations whoever throws out the figure first is at a loss, right?” She explains, “I just don’t want to lowball,” before suggesting, “$75 a specimen.”

Gatter twice recites Planned Parenthood messaging on fetal tissue collection, “We’re not in it for the money,” and “The money is not the important thing,” but she immediately qualifies each statement with, respectively, “But what were you thinking of?” and, “But it has to be big enough that it’s worthwhile for me.”

Gatter also admits that in prior fetal tissue deals, Planned Parenthood received payment in spite of incurring no cost: “It was logistically very easy for us, we didn’t have to do anything. So there was compensation for this.” She accepts a higher price of $100 per specimen understanding that it will be only for high-quality fetal organs: “Now, this is for tissue that you actually take, not just tissue that someone volunteers and you can’t find anything, right?”

By the lunch’s end, Gatter suggests $100 per specimen is not enough and concludes, “Let me just figure out what others are getting, and if this is in the ballpark, then it’s fine, if it’s still low, then we can bump it up. I want a Lamborghini.”

The sale or purchase of human fetal tissue is a federal felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison or a fine of up to $500,000 (42 U.S.C. 289g-2).

Gatter also suggests modifying the abortion procedure to get more intact fetuses: “I wouldn’t object to asking Ian, who’s our surgeon who does the cases, to use an IPAS [manual vacuum aspirator] at that gestational age in order to increase the odds that he’s going to get an intact specimen.”

Gatter seems aware this violates rules governing tissue collection, but disregards them: “To me, that’s kind of a specious little argument.” Federal law requires that no alteration in the timing or method of abortion be done for the purposes of fetal tissue collection (42 U.S.C. 289g-1).

The video, like last week’s featuring Dr. Nucatola, was produced by The Center for Medical Progress and is part of CMP’s nearly 3-year-long investigative journalism study, “Human Capital.”

CMP’s Project Lead David Daleiden notes, “Planned Parenthood’s top leadership admits they harvest aborted baby parts and receive payments for this. Planned Parenthood’s only denial is that they make money off of baby parts, but that is a desperate lie that becomes more and more untenable as CMP reveals Planned Parenthood’s business operations and statements that prove otherwise.”

Seven State Governments have opened investigations into Planned Parenthood’s sale of aborted fetal body parts, as have three Congressional Committees. The House Energy and Commerce Committee has called PPFA’s Senior Director of Medical Services to testify this month about the organization’s fetal tissue harvesting.

The newest video is sickening. I won't post it because it shows actual parts of an aborted baby, but it won't be hard to find for those of you who want to watch it. How anyone can watch it and think there is anything civilised about this society is beyond me. The only reason we can delude ourselves into thinking that is because we never get to see the consequences of the horrific things we do, like aborted babies and the dead mutilated bodies of 'collateral damage'.

How anyone can watch it and think there is anything civilised about this society is beyond me.

is anyone holding a gun to your head making you stay here? No offense intended....just curious in all seriousness.

Today I was passing by Westbohnof in Vienna and saw this park packed with mostly Muslim migrants sleeping in the park....something unusual for Western European country....I felt sorry for a quick second before realizing that....after getting houses, healthcare access, living expenses, honor, dignity, getting their  belly full etc they will remember that they are Muslims and will start spitting on 'this society'

I say this from experience.....2 of my uncles, like those folks in the park, got themselves to Norway back in late 90s running away from the Taliban....today their 9 scarves-wearing kids are so anti-European that I find it utterly and completely offensive.

With all due respect pipe down will ya. Every single post, you always bring about the same response. Have you ever wondered, because it IS OUR COUNTRY, living in the west, that we have the right to criticize it and care for our people? If we wanted to move out of OUR COUNTRY, we would have long ago. The difference between you and us, is that we uphold our principles and values while you sell it for cheap.

With all due respect pipe down will ya. Every single post, you always bring about the same response. Have you ever wondered, because it IS OUR COUNTRY, living in the west, that we have the right to criticize it and care for our people? If we wanted to move out of OUR COUNTRY, we would have long ago. The difference between you and us, is that we uphold our principles and values while you sell it for cheap.

How am I selling it cheap? By not being a hypocrite? By not saying one thing and living the opposite? 

This is not your country. Afghanistan is your country. How many threads have you made criticizing the evil thats Afghanistan today?

if you are so full of criticism and feel this urge to criticize and make things better then start with OUR OWN countries OUR OWN ISLAMIC COUNTRIES. Cause God knows we need lots of fixing out there.

Your likes criticizing West is like an cancer patient criticizing someone with a flu for being sick.

Edited by Wahdat

You are funny brother. This is not my country because my forefathers did not build it? Except that fact that we are part of the society, we partake and can potentially decide in the future of this county. We affect each and everyone's day to day lives by our interaction, be it social, political, or economic. IF that doesnt make it our country, I dont know what does. Build it you say? Kinda like how every single society, used slaves and/or immigrants to do the labor and hard work, of what you call [not] their country. Absolutely hilarious! To think that [a] society has one value system or absolutely the same religious structure is absolutely false. Especially of a country that proclaims no specific value system or religion.

**Edit: Aw how I wish I quoted your unedited post, for people to see how ridiculous your logic is

I consider myself part of the world, as the world is part of my responsibility as a human being. It doesnt matter whether or not I am born from some place, or my "forefathers" built it, or if I dont uphold the same values, or if I dont have a paper confirming I am a part of their system. I care for the whole world, and I will criticize anywhere, anyone, or anything. As is my duty to enjoin good and forbid evil. My values are universal.

Edited by Ethics

You are funny brother. This is not my country because my forefathers did not build it? Except that fact that we are part of the society, we partake and can potentially decide in the future of this county. We affect each and everyone's day to day lives by our interaction, be it social, political, or economic. IF that doesnt make it our country, I dont know what does. Build it you say? Kinda like how every single society, used slaves and/or immigrants to do the labor and hard work, of what you call [not] their country. Absolutely hilarious! To think that Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã society has one value system or absolutely the same religious structure is absolutely false. Especially of a country that proclaims no specific value system or religion.

**Edit: Aw how I wish I quoted your unedited post, for people to see how ridiculous your logic is

You are part of this society solely because of the secular values that you oh so religiously demean & denounce. So learn to be thankful and respectful.

In my original post I said that USA is not your country because niether you,your father, forefather or your value system or religion had anything to do in building it. America is as much your country as Saudi is the country of that Korean family that have stayed there for couple of decades. Whats wrong with this logic?

You are part of this society solely because of the secular values that you oh so religiously demean & denounce. So learn to be thankful and respectful.

In my original post I said that USA is not your country because niether you,your father, forefather or your value system or religion had anything to do in building it. America is as much your country as Saudi is the country of that Korean family that have stayed there for couple of decades. Whats wrong with this logic?

You asked me why I said you are selling your values for cheap. It is because of your rubbish idea to not call out unjust and evil because I have to be thank and respectful to the evil outcomes of what have caused it? Dont be ridiculous. Values and religion dont build a country first of all. Second, your analogy on comparing the length of being in a country to being a PART of the country is irrational. Since when does being born and dying in a country, or being in a country for x years, make it your country. Heck, a killer, is considered to be part of its country even though they destroyed the rifts of its society. Also, if you are implying that since I am not white, it is not my country, you should look into the history of civilization before you bring about such a stupid argument. For no specific race or nationality belongs to any place on earth. Yup, you heard it, Earth is not specific to someone who claims a part of it. As you have seen from wars, civil and international, one day you can be from x country, and the next day you are suddenly not.

A woman cant walk alone in a so called Islamic country like Afghanistan despite all the wonders that Islam has given to women. An Afghan refuge is mistreated in ten different way in a so called Islamic country thats Iran cuz of being a refuge. Sunni Pakistani kill Shia Pakistani as a friday afternoon pastime, IS is just beyond comprehension, South Asian laborers are treated worse than the Westerners' pets in Gulf and and and and and....we have pious geniuses that are not concerned about all that and instead waste their time for the one good system thats out there in the world. I dont know about you but I find that offensive...even sinful.

You asked me why I said you are selling your values for cheap. It is because of your rubbish idea to not call out unjust and evil because I have to be thank and respectful to the evil outcomes of what have caused it? Dont be ridiculous. Values and religion dont build a country first of all. Second, your analogy on comparing the length of being in a country to being a PART of the country is irrational. Since when does being born and dying in a country, or being in a country for x years, make it your country. Heck, a killer, is considered to be part of its country even though they destroyed the rifts of its society. Also, if you are implying that since I am not white, it is not my country, you should look into the history of civilization before you bring about such a stupid argument. For no specific race or nationality belongs to any place on earth. Yup, you heard it, Earth is not specific to someone who claims a part of it. As you have seen from wars, civil and international, one day you can be from x country, and the next day you are suddenly not.

Values & religions are the foundations of every society and country & civilization- hence we have Islamic countries/civilization or Judeo-Christian ones that is West and Confucian one thats China and Indo one thats India.

Like I said, the difference between you and that Afghan family living in Iran or that South Asian family living in Gulf is that by the virtue of secular value you are entitled to all the things in this society that those Afghan or South Asian families are not. Hence, be respectful. I am not telling you to love this place. I am just telling you that if you possess the solution for anything please please apply it to  your own ORIGINAL country and call out the injustice there that dwarfs the injustice here by a long shot.

^ Where's the statute of limitations on this?

How far back does one have to go to be Murican? Do you have to have red skin?

Or do the European settlers count? (or should we tell them to move back to Europe?)

Or what about the descendants of Italian and Irish immigrants? They look more or less like regular Muricans, and culturally they have completely assimilated. None of them speak two words of Gaelic or Italian; should we send them back "home?"

You need to wake up and smell the root: the members of this website, by and large, are Muricans, Canadians, Britons, Australians. There's a few Pakis on here but that's because educated Pakis tend to be very good with the Engrish.

This is an important point that must be made: 1) everything that we dirty freeloading mozlems are saying, there are a significant number of "native" Westerners saying the same things, and 2) if you want to complain about mozlems in the West, go to a Farsi, Urdu, or Arabic forum. You won't find many Western-based mozlems there, because DURRRRRRRRRRR. I don't know what you expect on an English-language website, but yes: most of the people here live in the West. Most of the people here have ALWAYS lived in the West. Jesus, I have friends in the Muslim community where I live that have never even visited their parents' country. And you expect them to up and move there just because of ideological differences with the current setup within the countries in which they were raised? It's absurd. The thing you are suggesting is absurd. 

You are suggesting either that these Western Muslims "go native" and completely adopt their parents' culture and move back (which is improbable even if they tried), or they completely surrender any right to criticize the country in which they live and which by any measurement are a part of. And don't even say that this is not what you are suggesting because it is. 100 percent. If it were not, then you would not bring up the fact that shiachatters live in the West EVERY time someone criticizes something in the West. 

By the way: It makes no sense for a Muslim born and raised in the West to expend all his energies criticizing societies he barely knows and is not an active part it. Hence: when you see shiachatters criticizing "their own kind," it is generally directed towards the Paki/Afghani/Iranian/Arab/whatever community here in the States (or Canada or the UK or whatever). Why? Because this is what they know. Most of them do not have strong ties to the old country. The ones who have the strongest ties are probably the Lebos, and that's because there are more Lebanese outside of Lebanon than within; it's only natural that this ends up being the case. 

Here is another important point:

I won't speak for anyone else, but I myself, personally, am certainly not against Western culture in and of itself. Islam has a lot of common ground with traditional Western culture, at least as much as with Eastern cultures, if not more. This cultural degeneration in the West is a relatively recent phenomenon, and a lot of people don't like to say this because this degeneration coincided with some good things (like civil rights for black people). 

In any case, all I will say is this: go watch some Twilight Zone. I am not saying everything about the show is good; in fact, I couldn't even finish watching the Cuba episode, I was so disgusted. But so many of the episodes have an Islamic theme. It's not as if Western culture is built on a foundation of atheism. Religion has played a major role in the development of their morals and the development of their legal system. That has been gradually been eroded through the decades but that doesn't change the past. 

And yes, this is a constructive criticism. 

Edited by baradar_jackson

baradar-jackson

I go to these right-wing forums (i used to visit there regularly back in the days) and they think of me as some hardcore Islamist solely because I confront their misplaced criticism of Islam. Much like this forum where i call out the misplaced criticism of secularism. Without Islam 1.5 billion people would be awfully poor and empty and the world itself terribly ugly. Without secularism all the members of this board would not have the time or knowledge to be on this board just like refuge kids in Iran, Turkey, Pakistan or...cant as they have to go and sell chewing gums to make ends meet.

In summa- treat everything with utmost respect. Dont deify A while demonizing B. Thats what has gotten us to this place and on this board. Thats the height of idolatry. Think deep & hard and be just with your criticism, your love, and your hate.

Not to forget reverts in the West..where should they go?

if you can come to West despite hating it. Why cant they go to Islamic countries? Or is it that we expect ALL from West and nothing from our own countries?

Values & religions are the foundations of every society and country & civilization- hence we have Islamic countries/civilization or Judeo-Christian ones that is West and Confucian one thats China and Indo one thats India.

Like I said, the difference between you and that Afghan family living in Iran or that South Asian family living in Gulf is that by the virtue of secular value you are entitled to all the things in this society that those Afghan or South Asian families are not. Hence, be respectful. I am not telling you to love this place. I am just telling you that if you possess the solution for anything please please apply it to  your own ORIGINAL country and call out the injustice there that dwarfs the injustice here by a long shot.

This statement is wrong on so many levels. First of all, how do you know whether or not call out injustices from the location of my nationality? Do not assume things without any proof. It makes you look incompetent. LOOOL Original country? What does that even mean bro? I think I have proven my points very well, and your logic is severely lacking. I think its enough of straying out of topic.

By the way Wahdat: 

The two countries with the highest refugee populations are where?

USA? Canada? France?

Pakistan.

Iran.

#1 and #2.

And neither of these countries is swimming in wealth.

If the US or Canada had similar economic circumstances and similar proportion of refugees, who is to say there wouldn't be an all-out genocide against refugees? Your analogies always fail because they are not analogous and make logical leaps.

I really like US immigration policy, by the way. I think it's great. (FYI it's much better and more open than your beloved Canada, but that's a separate discussion). But we can't ignore the obvious fact that the US benefits from immigration just as much, if not more, than the immigrants themselves. This has always been the case. (FYI if you think Afghans in Iran are treated poorly I wonder how you would have reacted to how Irish and Chinese immigrants were treated in the US when they were building the railway, the thing which would become the very foundation of the American economy).

Stanford University has a whole crew whose job it is to scoop up graduates of Sharif University in Iran. Why? Why let the top Iranian engineers design attack helicopters for Iran when they can come design crud for a Zionist company like Intel or some c.rap? This is all very basic stuff, you would have to be a cretin not to understand that immigration benefits the US. This is not an altruistic relationship, I'm sorry to inform you.

The funny thing is that when me or repenter criticizes Iranian society, none of the hardcore hezbollahis or wilayatis go through such an internal torture to come and defend to the teeth, the things which we criticize. In fact this has never happened. I called Iranians monkeys once, nobody called me out on it. Repenter said he wanted to get Lebanese citizenship (after the nuclear deal was announced). Nobody called him out on it. The only person on shiachat who is deluded in his allegiance to a specific social order or political system is... yous. No one else. Just yous. Why don't you go take Michael Jackson's advice and look at the man in the mirror. Hmm? Hmmm?

This statement is wrong on so many levels. First of all, how do you know whether or not call out injustices from the location of my nationality? Do not assume things without any proof. It makes you look incompetent. LOOOL Original country? What does that even mean bro? I think I have proven my points very well, and your logic is severely lacking. I think its enough of straying out of topic.

I yet have to see you open a thread and talk about all the evil and unislamic things in Afghanistan which are pretty much everything about that god forsaken country. 

I yet have to see you open a thread and talk about all the evil and unislamic things in Afghanistan which are pretty much everything about that god forsaken country. 

Maybe because I do not know literally anything  be it political, economical, or social about that country, since I dont know, I dont live there? I am not part of that society?  The only thing I am vocal about is any oppression and injustices done anywhere. I dont need to make a thread. The reason why I made this thread (I dont know why I have to justify myself to you) is because I live here, and I understand what goes on in our societies on a social level. It affects me, and MANY OTHERS, on this forum who live in similar societies. It isnt only about america. I thought I would share it, to give us all a wake up call, on something so recent, yet so devastating.

By the way Wahdat: 

The two countries with the highest refugee populations are where?

USA? Canada? France?

Pakistan.

Iran.

#1 and #2.

And neither of these countries is swimming in wealth.

If the US or Canada had similar economic circumstances and similar proportion of refugees, who is to say there wouldn't be an all-out genocide against refugees? Your analogies always fail because they are not analogous and make logical leaps.

I really like US immigration policy, by the way. I think it's great. (FYI it's much better and more open than your beloved Canada, but that's a separate discussion). But we can't ignore the obvious fact that the US benefits from immigration just as much, if not more, than the immigrants themselves. This has always been the case. (FYI if you think Afghans in Iran are treated poorly I wonder how you would have reacted to how Irish and Chinese immigrants were treated in the US when they were building the railway, the thing which would become the very foundation of the American economy).

Stanford University has a whole crew whose job it is to scoop up graduates of Sharif University in Iran. Why? Why let the top Iranian engineers design attack helicopters for Iran when they can come design crud for a Zionist company like Intel or some c.rap? This is all very basic stuff, you would have to be a cretin not to understand that immigration benefits the US. This is not an altruistic relationship, I'm sorry to inform you.

If the earth revolved around the sun 30 times faster I would have gotten paid 30 times more. But its not. Hence lets deal with what we have.

Your comparison of migrants in US and those in Iran subtly misses the point that one was in 1800s and the other in 2015.

Yes immigration benefits all otherwise it wouldnt have happened. And you would have to be a cretin for benefiting from something and denouncing it at the same time. And its this cretin-like mentality (unnecessary negativity) that I have phobia with because it has ruined our homelands to varying degrees. It has killed our economies. Killed innovation and progress.....and all for what?