Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
worshiper

Reference Of Hadees.

Rate this topic

With regard to me, two categories of people will be ruined, namely he who loves me too much and the love takes him away from rightfulness, and he who hates me too much and the hatred takes him away from rightfulness..

Sermon 127, Nehjul balagha

http://www.al-islam.org/nahjul-balagha-part-1-sermons/sermon-127-if-you-refuse-stop-claiming

It is reported that Imam 'Ali ('a) said, "The Messenger of Allah called me and said, 'O 'Ali! Verily, there is a similarity between you and Jesus the son of Mary ('a).
The Christians love him so much that they put him in a position that was not for him; and the Jews hate him so much that they even slandered his mother.' And 'Ali ('a) said, 'Two [groups of] men will be ruined because of me, he who goes to extremes in love of me for what I do not have and he who hates me with a hatred that makes him slander me."' (Bihar al-Anwar, vol. 35, pp. 318-319, no. 14)

http://www.imamreza.net/eng/imamreza.php?id=803

Regards

SALAM WA ALAIKUM, hum shia ahlay maktab main her ISLAMI MAH ki pehli jumairat ki (jis ko hum log NO CHANDI JUMAIRAT kehtay hain). Khas pursa bhi ada kertay hain.JANNA yeh chahata hoon k is NO CHANDI JUMAIRAT ki mazeed kia FAZILAT hy.kuch mazeed is ki fazilat hy jo hum momeeno say YA mujh say roopoch hai. Meri rehnumai karain AJER MIN KUM Allah. WA SALAM.