Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Newest And Best Photo Of Pluto

• Development Team

Dark, spooky and frigid with methane ice, sounds like a good place to send the cancer known as ISIS there.

Edit: I thought Pluto was going to be more grayish in color, surprised to see that it is reddish in color and looks similar to Mars.

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar
  • Veteran Member

There is the heart that someone at CSMonitor wrote about.

I guess we will have to send out pictures of Pluto on St. Valentine's Day.

And the heathen pagans fanaticized Venus had the heart of love.

Science and Technology, like Islam, out does the heathens again.

• Forum Administrators

I think the debate about whether or not Pluto is a planet demonstrates that humans have an unerring ability to creates sides for and against any issue and oftentimes it's all a matter of belief. True scientists may not go to war about their beliefs, but there's plenty of examples of careers being destroyed of people who challenged orthodoxy and were right to do so.

• Veteran Member

Its a thin atmosphere. You might find something like that even deep within the deeper craters of our moon. If Pluto had a proper atmosphere due to a proper planetary magnetic field then you would not see it riddled with impact craters. I am intrigued by all those impact craters to be honest. Its an outer rim planet orbiting around the sun in deep space, it has a "thin atmosphere", and yet it is so scarred with impact craters of all sizes.

• Development Team

Its a thin atmosphere. You might find something like that even deep within the deeper craters of our moon. If Pluto had a proper atmosphere due to a proper planetary magnetic field then you would not see it riddled with impact craters. I am intrigued by all those impact craters to be honest. Its an outer rim planet orbiting around the sun in deep space, it has a "thin atmosphere", and yet it is so scarred with impact craters of all sizes.

Must be from stray chunks of ice or possible meteors within the Kuiper Belt, but that's just a guess, Allah (swt) knows best.

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar