Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ibn al-Hussain

Iran Nuclear Deal: Historic Agreement In Vienna

Rate this topic

Salam,

Insha Allah very soon we will live under the rule of NO REGIMES ,NO LEADERS in this world except of Imam Zaman, Saheb Amr, Vali Asr. Under a true, pure Islamic Governing.

With probably only 313 true shias to start with ! Sad and Scary , but most probably true. 

The Qaim (Mahdi) comes to re-establish the lost sense of sanctity. Firstly He will re-establish Islam to its original purity and integrity.

The imam says: "As to the way of benefiting from my presence , during my disappearance, it is similar to the profit we gain from the sun while it is hidden from sight by the clouds." 5 -

• More Western brands in Iran, like say McDonald's, Calvin Klein, Nike and heaps of other brands

Feel free to add more to the list.

Are you serious?! The worst part of globalization to me is the fact that the same few brands have taken over indigenous cultures. It sucks that in our generation wherever you travel you see the same McDonald's, Barclays, Nike etc.

I pray Iran doesn't turn into a generic Mc-nation and give up it's culture and uniqueness.

Although this doesn't surprise me, most Iranians are this way. I sometimes think if it werent for the Mullahs & their supporters in power, Iran would've been the first to go under as a consumerist puppet state.

Hello,

I am not going to pretend to know what lies ahead.  And, to try and define "winners" and "losers" of the deal is pointless and detrimental.

I think there are times in history when we should focus more on the future.  And, not forget the past, but not let the past create so much hate and distrust that we can't move forward.

I hope in the future this deal is seen as the turning point in relations between Iran and the West.  I hope a more normalized relationship emerges and the polarization that has defined this relationship begins to melt away.

As they say, all journeys, regardless of how long, begin with that first step.

All the Best,

David

this is an excellent analyses on the Rouhani "deal" and its implications - listen to Eric Draitser of StopImperialism.org - some Iranian guy also on this clip - makes useless statements, and unfortunately, likely reflects the "reformist" camp that is more interested in hanging out with US-Euro crowd... 

The Iranian economy could not have gone on much longer in this state. Honestly most of the blame falls on China and Russia for letting the UNSC sanctions pass in the first place. I don't think Iran would give up nearly as much as it has in this deal if the only thing it would have gained was access to swift and removal of US sanctions. It might have not given up anything. Anyways, the deal only lasts for a decade or so. If Iran can maintain the ideals of the revolution until the deal expires then it has won totally.

There are a few possible reasons for this deal to have broken through.  The first has to do with Obama's legacy, he wants to leave on a positive note having worked out a deal through diplomatic means which various previous leaders for decades had failed to achieve.

The most powerful lobby in the US is the chamber of commerce and even the Israeli lobby has in the past had a tough time superseding US national interests which are generally aligned with business interests, this fact is totally uncontroversial.

Another major incentive for pushing this deal through is the fact that relying solely on Israel and Saudi Arabia as a means of exerting influence in the middle east has become increasingly problematic and dysfunctional over the years (Syria, Iraq and now Yemen), it is in the best interest of the US to accept the Iranian regimes legitimacy for now and utilize a stable and capable force in the region when possible.  As much of a role the US has played in funding extremism in the region, it has at times backfired and the jihadi outfits can at times become too unstable for the governments liking.  There is no threat from Iran and all these restrictions on the so called nuclear program are just a selling point to the US public.

The fact that recently Saudi Arabia refused to curb the oil supply despite competition also demonstrated the fragility of an otherwise stable relationship and the US is less dependent on Saudi oil as compared to before. A deal with Iran brings another viable competitor to the fore.  Such a deal is obviously detrimental to Saudi interests.  Netanyahu on the other hand is an utter lunatic the democrats simply cannot rely upon.

The lifting of the sanctions surely will benefit ordinary Iranians in the short term, and this entire deal without a doubt undermines Israel to an extent but it also might open a window to private access to Iranian markets down the road and a subsequent weakening of the state.   In any case, the major problem of course is the dominant right wing elements in the US, which are increasingly driven more by ideology than simply practical national interest.  The republicans can very well come out victorious in the next elections as hawkish as ever, and will do everything in their power to reverse this entirely.  

Essentially, it is probably in the best interest of the US to work out this sort of a deal with Iran, especially in these times, as these interests change, the foreign policy will eventually come to reflect them. For now, the entire republican media is blasting  this deal on all counts and that is generally a positive sign.

Edited by King

(salam)

I think you have a correct theme, King. I believe the Senate is "against" the deal to protect oil company income. What I saw Tuesday night slightly confirms this when Nightly Business Report, PBS, said oil rose (about half a buck) on Tuesday because Iranian oil will not be on the market for 5 years --as reported by NBR.

I'm pretty shocked at what people here have been posting.

I for one, think it is a good idea for them to have done the deal - but i have my skeptical still.

You need to understand, even Imam Hassan a.s made the peace treaty with Muawiyah. There's a time to revolt and oppose and a time to knuckle down and use our brains.

Israel is not happy with the deal and neither are many of the US republicans.

Yes, we have every right to be skeptical but the truth is, Iran was and is never building a nuclear bomb or a host of nuclear weapons. It makes sense for them to pursue a different nuclear path, show the world they had no intentions at all, and economically benefit for the sake of all of their citizens. The terms were not dictated wholly by the US, Iran had a clear image, a clear goal, to do this on their terms.

They can finally repair their planes, improve their economy, strengthen their position.

The deal was not with the united states, it was with the major nations of the western world.

I knew Iran was not going after nuclear weapons. Nethanyahu knew. The informed world-wide knew.

I blame those shias who sat and did absolutely nothing against wave after wave of propaganda against Iran, and started insulting ay.khamanei r.a and the islamic republic , and WF, when what you ought to have done is helped Iran against the clear lies and propaganda against them.

The government doesnt know what they are doing. Or rather they know perfectly well what they are doing. The current government is funded by a mafia family, everyone knows that, they just don't seem to care because the price of cuccumber will be cheaper.

Brother, were the elections rigged, and is ayatullah khamanei r.a absolutely silent over the government he presides over being funded by the iranian mafia?

Edited by Tawheed313

Nobody is against a deal but there is no need for a deal for Iran...sanctions be it against Cuba,Iran or Russia began to hurt the domination of Petro $$ and US hegemony in general...that's why the US needs a deal actually and that is the one and only reason why they come to 'negotiate'.

Please try to see the whole picture and see what the aims of Imperialist powers are.The US never did anything in favor of ME or other regions.They just need US friendly regimes who keep selling oil in $$,that's it.

It's not wise nor clever to try to evaluate this joint agreement without knowing in what desolate condition the financial and economic system is.

Here is an interview with the former greek financial minister Varoufakis,read about his impressions of EU dictatorship and believe me US is even worse when it comes to betraying,lying and whatnot.http://www.newstatesman.com/world-affairs/2015/07/yanis-varoufakis-full-transcript-our-battle-save-greece

No one ever made a treaty with Yazeed,for a good reason.

The deal was not with the united states, it was with the major nations of the western world.

Do you really think they are acting or deciding independantly from US?

Have you heard about the NSA spy -affaire? Did you see anyone resigning or being more than shocked in those 'major nations'?

Edited by mina313

Brother, were the elections rigged, and is ayatullah khamanei r.a absolutely silent over the government he presides over being funded by the iranian mafia?

He isn't silent, people are just stupid, just like people have been stupid throughout history. The leader has given so many speeches now and so many signs and hints and tips, we have experienced first hand the green movement, the burning of imam husseins flag on Ashura, the burning of mosques, the control of prices by this family, and yet, nothing. It's almost as if people are deaf and dumb.

As i said before, if he only had a dozen Qassim Suleymanis, and a couple of Nawwabs and Mutaharis, he would cut the root of these munafiqhs.

And yes, in my eyes, everyone that works for or with Rafsanjani and his family willingly, is a munafiqh. And the rahbar can't get rid of him unless people wake up, until they do, he will own Irans economy, and hence also many people will be in his pocket. 

Quotes from the video for those who don't understand farsi:

"I don't know how to answer God when they ask me how did you not see this guy that pretended to be a Hezbollahi and you let him in your camp?"

"Question, how did we come to this, that you allowed the Agency(IAEA), meaning Israellis, Americans, Munafeqeen, can unannounced, whenever they want, come and in 2 hours you have to clear your facilities and they can search and investigate down to your underwear? And with pride you call this a victory and a win-win situation?" 

I can't be bothered to translate the rest. As brother Kamyar posted from the leader, this is an experience, they have to fall and hit their head on a rock to wake up again. Good riddance. 

Obviously Imam Khamenei wont celebrate and act like the war is won, when this is simply like a seisefire

even if he said before this deal was settled that he was pessimistic, his words show otherwise.

please read these words and follow them:

Imam Khamenei said:

But I said that I do not trust these negotiations and I am not optimistic about them. However, if they want to negotiate, they can do it and, by Allah's favor, we will not suffer a loss in these negotiations.

This experience will increase the intellectual capability of our nation,

Of course, as I said, I am not optimistic and I do not think that these negotiations will produce the results which the Iranian nation expects. However, it is an experience. This will broaden and strengthen the experience of the Iranian nation.

so, what the leader is saying is don't expect Imam Mahdi to pop up and have all your problems solved as soon as these negotiations take place. That we should not expect it to be a smooth road, but that these are very important for the benefit of the country and nation. I believe the above highlighted words show clearly that he is positive and optimistic about the outcome, even if he does not expect it to be rosy and all.

furthermore, he supports the team and their efforts 100% . He does not complain about it or considers it a mistake. if he was against it, he would not have let it happen. they did not cross any of his red lines. so, to him it must be to the benefit of the Islamic revolution, and in sha Allah it is

another ruse, this deal is a prelude to war not a "breakthrough"

read 

" Which path to Persia "

yeah i agree, it might be the silence before the storm. or how the ocean recedes before the tsunami comes in. (on fast forward) can you explain how you analyze it dear brother.?

Obviously Imam Khamenei wont celebrate and act like the war is won, when this is simply like a seisefire

even if he said before this deal was settled that he was pessimistic, his words show otherwise.

please read these words and follow them:

Imam Khamenei said:

so, what the leader is saying is don't expect Imam Mahdi to pop up and have all your problems solved as soon as these negotiations take place. That we should not expect it to be a smooth road, but that these are very important for the benefit of the country and nation. I believe the above highlighted words show clearly that he is positive and optimistic about the outcome, even if he does not expect it to be rosy and all.

furthermore, he supports the team and their efforts 100% . He does not complain about it or considers it a mistake. if he was against it, he would not have let it happen. they did not cross any of his red lines. so, to him it must be to the benefit of the Islamic revolution, and in sha Allah it is

yeah i agree, it might be the silence before the storm. or how the ocean recedes before the tsunami comes in. (on fast forward) can you explain how you analyze it dear brother.?

there's already war waged next door in Syria and we all know the real reason for that, and Libya is the perfect example of the fate that awaits nations that is reproached by the west when they let their guards down.

there's already war waged next door in Syria and we all know the real reason for that, and Libya is the perfect example of the fate that awaits nations that is reproached by the west when they let their guards down.

i highly doubt that they are really letting their guard down .. otherwise the WF leaders would never have accepted. especially after learning a lesson from losing the nuclear scientists after giving IAEA the lists.

But of course i'm not a government official with cleared access to secret military materials .. however, i'm sure the Iranians know exactly what is going on .. and that the US and company didn't suddenly convert to 12er shia Islam

i'm sure the inspections are limited and not ulimited to every military facility. especially that probably half of them are not even declared ..

i highly doubt that they are really letting their guard down .. otherwise the WF leaders would never have accepted. especially after learning a lesson from losing the nuclear scientists after giving IAEA the lists.

But of course i'm not a government official with cleared access to secret military materials .. however, i'm sure the Iranians know exactly what is going on .. and that the US and company didn't suddenly convert to 12er shia Islam

i'm sure the inspections are limited and not ulimited to every military facility. especially that probably half of them are not even declared ..

that's why I love you my dear brother, spoken like a wise Momin and a true faithful of the 313 inshallah.

But the real reason for the conflict is not about the nuclear weapons, it never had anything to do with this.

It's all about :

1. the IRI to dissolve it's own central bank and replace it with the IMF 

2. to have regime change to allow the full take over of it's resources including all human resources

3. to steal all the technologies left behind by the :Imams a.s and previous prophets a.s.

The real war began when the IRI became a PRIVATE CORPORATION, when this private company mandated to fluoridate it's water supply,it's salt and baby formula, when vaccines were used on it's citizens and when they kept using :Riba as part of their banking platform. This is how the real wars are waged to destroy nations. The military war is only a grand finale to show the population that the job is complete.

My dear brother they can all plot and they do it well, but :Allah swt is the best of plotters and surly the final victory is with :Al-hujjat as. and his 313.

I pray you are amongst such champions inshallah.

ws

Edited by :Sami II

that's why I love you my dear brother, spoken like a wise Momin and a true faithful of the 313 inshallah.

But the real reason for the conflict is not about the nuclear weapons, it never had anything to do with this.

It's all about :

1. the IRI to dissolve it's own central bank and replace it with the IMF 

2. to have regime change to allow the full take over of it's resources including all human resources

3. to steal all the technologies left behind by the :Imams a.s and previous prophets a.s.

The real war began when the IRI became a PRIVATE CORPORATION, when this private company mandated to fluoridate it's water supply,it's salt and baby formula, when vaccines were used on it's citizens and when they kept using :Riba as part of their banking platform. This is how the real wars are waged to destroy nations. The military war is only a grand finale to show the population that the job is complete.

My dear brother they can all plot and they do it well, but :Allah swt is the best of plotters and surly the final victory is with :Al-hujjat as. and his 313.

I pray you are amongst such champions inshallah.

ws

thank you dear brother, and i wish the same for you, and am confident you will be the chef of the most important mouthes humanity has seen in one place together in sha Allah ..

yes i completely understand your sentiments about the modern economic system, which is beyond doubt satanic. Also the many political mistakes that pretty much all countries do. But there are two ways to see this situation:

1 - is that all is lost. Everybody is going to die and get enslaved, and the resistance axis is a great illusion.

2 - there is hope. The martyrs have not been killed in vein. The IRI is based on Islamic principles as close as can get in this day and age, where perhaps it's not possible to shake off our connection to a satanic world system. (Would it be possible to do so? Can you explain how exactly such an economic feat could be done, because perhaps some Iranians reading can advice their friends in the governmnet about it.) .. The resistance is real and will be victorious in ushering in the final days of the 313 and all their followers. That the prophesied events in shia and suni islam, concerning the people of salman / khurasan , are unfolding now.

i prefer to advocate and push for the second option, because it's an option of hope and positivity

thank you dear brother for spreading how bad things are, and hope we can look at the bright side of things too .. even if it's getting harder these days.

thanks Jazak Allah khair

Give it time, but don't get upset when i say: "I told you so"

The deal is "supposed" to give Iran something that was Iran's right in the first place, and taking away something else that is also Iran's right. 

"Supposed" is in quotes, because in time you will see why the quotes are there.

I'm no saying let's all close our eyes and love this deal like it's our child.

I know a lot of the more soosooli elements of society only like this because it represents a possibility for more relations with the West (which has value to them for, reasons). I do not agree with this because, as Imam Khomeini said: OK, so you want relations with the US, to what aim?

Meaning, there is no inherent benefit in relations with the US. Hundreds of countries have relations with the US and have a thousand and one problems. Our own country had such a close, lovey-dovey relationship with the US and the people were living barefoot in tents. Even from a strictly dunyawi perspective, relations with the US is not the key to paradise as many soosoolis believe (maybe because the soosoolis will be the ones deriving the dunyawi benefits of it?).

However, if we look at this from a more symbolic perspective, then we can see that this is a good sign. I am not saying it has inherent value. I am saying it has value as a sign or symbol. 

Why?

1) Remember 2003? Remember when uranium enrichment was halted completely, shaming the entire nation? Iran got nothing in return. This seems like ages ago, now. It was the US who begged for talks this time around, and uranium enrichment was not a topic under negotiation. This is an admission of defeat, even if it is a limited defeat.

2) We would be foolish to believe that other things were not also being discussed during these talks. Iran has not abandoned Syria. This indicates an admission (on the part of the US administration) of defeat in Syria, as well. This is significant.

3) Let's assume these talks take us nowhere. Do you really think if the failure of these talks (to produce a beneficial result) would be such a great setback, Agha would let them take place? I know he warned everyone about it but if it was such a great threat I am sure he would do more than that. 

You are correct. The very fact that they are taking place means Iran's rights are being treated as concessions. That represents an injustice in the world. However, oppressors generally are stingy with giving the oppressed their rights. And now we see that the US is "giving" Iran far more than it had ever done. This has no inherent value, but it does have symbolic value.

In my opinion, this marks a new era in the history of the Islamic revolution. And it is a very crucial era. This is the era where Islamic Iran is recognized as a world power in its own right, and that the predominant powers of the world will start recognizing this fact. However, as long as Iran raises the banner of the Prophet and his Ahlul Bayt, and is the companion of the downtrodden peoples of the world, then Iran will be a problem for the other world powers. 

King alluded to this and it's significant: economics, it seems, will be their new means for undermining Iran. In this new era where Iran is recognized as a world power, war (whether with shells and tanks, or with sanctions which are essentially also an act of war) is no longer a viable option. Economics thus becomes a more preferred way of undermining the politics and culture of such a country. We have already begun to see this with the number of private banks spiraling out of control. Private banks are a cancer; world powers can certainly use them to their benefit.

This new era will require a higher level of vigilance. 

I think if it is complemented by a more committed effort to strengthening culture and strengthening the foundations of Islamic economics (the lack of works on Islamic economics since 30-40 years is a big problem, especially when those works were meant to be a starting point rather than a complete system), then this can be a great era. Otherwise, it could be very problemtic. 

In summary, I think it's not good either to be completely devastated nor to be ecstatic. It is a reason to be cautiously optimistic.

There is nothing wrong with diplomacy. The lives of our Imams show this a million times. Sometimes I think we try to be "kaseye daghtar az ash" when there are a so many examples of our Imams engaging in talks with very tyrannical rulers. (no less tyrannical than those who rule the US). Why not have a more "wait and see" approach?

i think that the most important part now is to make sure the money flowing in and out doesn't go through corrupt hands via bribes, theft, etc .. this is the biggest challenge in the near future for Iran in my opinion. fighting internal corruption, especially on a financial level. this can make or break the whole thing, and God Willing it will make it in sha Allah ya Rabb

In some ways the Iranians share the situation of the Palestinians.

When there is peace in Palestine, it does not mean that there is peace, it simply means that the Israeli land grab is proceeding without fuss. When there is war, the land grab is proceeding with a lot of noise. Whichever way the Palestinians are losing.

With sanctions Iranians were losing economically (to some extent), but culturally they were being insulated. Without sanctions there will be some short-term economic gains, but we know from global experience that they will be unequally shared. But culturally (religiously) there will be a net loss.

baradar, no government has the mandate to abandon syria or palestine or lebanon. so its out of question. They will be putting a knife in their own throats if they try to do so.

in my opinion, time will be the best judge in this situation. i hope when we look back at this time after 9-10 years, we can still say the same things we are saying today. 

your enemy is not going to be your friend,ever. he is just going to hit you one way or the other and history prove that.

If this deal was in any way shape or form bad for Iran then Rahbar and Jafari would have raised an eye brow and stopped it. Hence, this deal benefits Iran otherwise it would not have happened. US likewise.

Why this deal for Iran? Being involved in proxy wars in the region, facing retarded rich gulf adversaries, Israel with all its jazzzzzz, economic sanctions, swift sanctions etc are quite taxing on the Iranian economy. Iran could only go so far with the status quo. Hence a deal to relieve sanctions would come as a breath of fresh air for Iran. 

Why this deal for US? US has lost Russia for good. Chinese are too sneaky to ever be fooled by the US, their alliance carves out a good portion of the world and its resources away from the American hands. Add Iran to this mix and US could wash its hands altogether from Asia. A deal with Iran could weaken or postpone or completely stop a merger between China, Russia, and Iran from happening leaving the soft underbelly of Russia and China- Central Asia- exposed for the US. In ME not much would change as its more of an Israel turf than American....

Conclusion- Good for materialistic aspects of Iran. Bad for its spiritual components. 

I am still confused.

The things, that are reported by Western media could be a reference that this agreement is a bad one.

In my opinion maybe it is like the situation 27 years ago, when the late Imam Khomeini agreed with a truce in the end of the war against Islamic Republic of Iran, saying that it was even harder than drinking a cup of poison.

But as a believer I always have to be optimistic and looking forward and rely on the help of the Almighty.

(salam)

Ayatollah Khamenei replies president’s letter on nuclear issue:
In the name of Allah, the Most Compassionate the Most Merciful

Dear Mr. President, 

With greetings and gratitude for your great efforts, first I would like to extend my intimate gratitude to constant and tireless efforts of the nuclear negotiations team and pray for Divine blessings for them. Further, bringing negotiations to a conclusion was a milestone; the prepared text, however, needs careful scrutiny and must be directed into the defined legal process, and in case of approval, be concerned about possible violation of commitments by the other parties and close paths to it. You are well aware that some of the six states participating in negotiations are not trustworthy at all.

I expect our dear nation to maintain unity and dignity so that national interests can be achieved in a peaceful and wisely atmosphere.

Sayyid Ali Khamenei

July 15, 2015

Edited by Ibn al-Hussain

Now a muslim nation is making a deal that shouldn't be there in the first place, and people are cheering instead of realizing that if Ulama actually had any guts, Rahbar would never agree to even speaking to these offsprings of muawiya. May Allah withold his mercy from the traitors. It almost feels like 598 all over again.

It seems that you are really annoyed by this news. But, you should realize that same could be said about the US, a superpower nation who never signed an agreement with an enemy and instead took it out by force, now it sits and makes deals on the basis of agreements with shared points.

Anyhow in directing the blames on 'some' Ulama and traitors and then saying Rahbar would done this and that, is just a blame game and simply excusing some of the favorites from the so called "bad" deal...

Here is what the ppl whom you favor should have done in order to prevent such "bad" deals from taking place: They should have responded to the murder of your country's scientists on your streets... Israel and Saudi gunned down your nuclear scientists in your country, no one did anything about it.

US imposed sanctions many times and Russia and China voted for and imposed sanctions on Iran... no one had the courage to question China and Russia for their behavior and do anything about it. Iran even could not respond to India's 'yes' vote... There was no revolutionary and no loyalists of Rahbar to do anything about those events.

And where were the few revolutionaries and followers of Rahbar, the most powerful force in Iran (who could declare a single order in Iran and the nation would have followed)... I mean where were they to demand the removal of sanctions in their way or the right way?

If there were enough courage, they would have issued a direct order to close down the Strait of Hormuz and demand the removal of ALL sanctions during the last term of Ahmadinejad... One month was enough to make these nations from China to the US to rethink their approach.

When imam Ali's own shia put a sword on his throat and told Malik to retreat the entire Muslim Ummah cheered that today a good deal was made. 1400 years later we sit in a corner and cry that our Shia forced the hand of Imam into a deal he did not want to make.

I don't know much about this deal (so I can't comment on its impact), but we should remember that not only was there a deal with Muawiyah, there was also Hudaybiyyah.

Hello,

It seems that you are really annoyed by this news. But, you should realize that same could be said about the US, a superpower nation who never signed an agreement with an enemy and instead took it out by force, now it sits and makes deals on the basis of agreements with shared points.

Anyhow in directing the blames on 'some' Ulama and traitors and then saying Rahbar would done this and that, is just a blame game and simply excusing some of the favorites from the so called "bad" deal...

Here is what the ppl whom you favor should have done in order to prevent such "bad" deals from taking place: They should have responded to the murder of your country's scientists on your streets... Israel and Saudi gunned down your nuclear scientists in your country, no one did anything about it.

US imposed sanctions many times and Russia and China voted for and imposed sanctions on Iran... no one had the courage to question China and Russia for their behavior and do anything about it. Iran even could not respond to India's 'yes' vote... There was no revolutionary and no loyalists of Rahbar to do anything about those events.

And where were the few revolutionaries and followers of Rahbar, the most powerful force in Iran (who could declare a single order in Iran and the nation would have followed)... I mean where were they to demand the removal of sanctions in their way or the right way?

If there were enough courage, they would have issued a direct order to close down the Strait of Hormuz and demand the removal of ALL sanctions during the last term of Ahmadinejad... One month was enough to make these nations from China to the US to rethink their approach.

I hope most on Shia Chat recognize your ignorance regarding geopolitics and international law.

All the Best,

David