Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Quds Day, The Mysterious Key To Faraj

Rate this topic

May God grant an immense reward for those brothers and sisters who are doing their bit to stand up against the oppressive Zionist regime and other evil, Satanic entities like the Saudi government.

We all have an immense duty to support all the oppressed people, especially our brothers and sisters in Islam. May God make tomorrow a day which is a real fork in the eyes of the Zionist regime and all other oppressors... 

May He show them more than in previous years that the followers of the Quran and AhlulBayt will never stand by at the oppression of any Muslim! 

Edited by silasun

Here in Berlin,where the central Quds-Day rallye will inshallah take place on saturday,the local media is already going wild and protests by the Gay-lobby and Israel friends will try to stop us from walking...but we will follow the call of Imam Khomeini and the leader to speak out against oppression on this occasion.

here it's also on saturday in Vienna, and the anti al-quds day group (who also protest at the same time and like to stand in front of us with their flags on the streets) on facebook is 10 times as big as our page ..

here is ours .. (69 likes, and on the event page it's 60 people coming)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Internationaler-Al-Quds-Tag-Wien-Free-Palestine/337904573029253?fref=ts

and their .. (669 likes, 125 going )

https://www.facebook.com/GegenDenAlQudsTagInWien?fref=ts

but doesn't matter, i was saying that we should aim for about 300, and many of us don't use facebook.

It's in the wake of Imam Khomenei's spirit and a wave of the waves of the Islamic Revolution, and standing up steadfast against blatant oppression and occupation.

it's important in our spiritual warfare against evil, and a symbolic gesture which can have more effects than we imagine. in sha Allah

Thank you Iran; A new song from Palestine - New:

http://snn.ir/detail/video/424325/202

http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13940418000188

569799_244.jpg

farhangnews_89393-263634-1409392112.jpg?

Saeid Jalili khodemoon:

jals.jpg?itok=L9evWtwG

man that song is AWESOME masha Allah .. wow .. was so!!!! needed .. finally a proper thank you. what's interesting is how they use the same filming tricks like the hezb Allah nasheeds .. with the low angels on the boots running and stuff .. but still with their own style. .. good job!

• Advanced Member

I hope those living in countries which these type of protests costs their lives, such as Afghansitan/Pakistan etc. shouldn't attend the protest. It is neither a need nor an obligation. Instead they should rather worry, protest and reflect about their own condition and that is a need and an obligation. 

• Veteran Member

Ayatollah Sayyid Ali Khamenei, Supreme Leader of IRI:

Today, all Muslim nations should treat the issue of Palestine as their own issue. This is a mysterious key that will open the doors of deliverance (Faraj) to the Muslim Ummah. Palestine should return to the Palestinian nation, and a single Palestinian government, elected by all Palestinians, should administer the entire Palestinian territories.

http://farsi.khamenei.ir/speech-content?id=100063

How is it a door to faraj though?

I'm not against the quds day. In our day, all those who helped the Zionists to steal the lands of farmers of Palestine are the super powers who are stealing other people through other methods. Standing against the occupation is only turning them naked and showing them as what they are, not freedom fighters but theives.

But I don't get the door to faraj thing.

• Veteran Member

I'm not against the quds day. In our day, all those who helped the Zionists to steal the lands of farmers of Palestine are the super powers who are stealing other people through other methods. Standing against the occupation is only turning them naked and showing them as what they are, not freedom fighters but theives.

But I don't get the door to faraj thing.

I don't know it exactly, as he himself says it's mysterious, but I would argue that when you read the ahadeeth, you realize that one of the events leading to Faraj is some serious fitnas (tests, gharbala) in order for all, sincere believers and hypocrites, brave muslims and coward munafiqs to display their true nature. And then there's Dajjal whom all people worship as their lord.

I think Palestinian issue is one test at international level for all Muslim nations.

Btw, today's slogan:

Death to three killers of children

Israel, Al saud, and their supporter: american government

• Veteran Member

A few pictures from irreligious Iranians participating in today's Quds rally!:

139404191517042725668404.jpg

139404191424526335666274.jpg

139404191447503475666694.jpg

139404191455312705667474.jpg

139404191449012835666694.jpg

13940419144859845666694.jpg

139404191449011435666694.jpg

139404191353561655664894.jpg

139404191353557285664894.jpg

139404191353566335664894.jpg

139404191353555885664894.jpg

139404191353552455664894.jpg

139404191353551675664894.jpg

As far as I have heard the last battle between haq and battil will be in the occupied lands which it will lead to liberation of Palestine and Qods and Imam Mahdi's reappearance, or at least a processes like this:

Epoch of Appearance, by Alameh Kourani.

139404181134486395655543.jpg

• Advanced Member

Btw, today's slogan:

Death to three killers of children

Death penalty for stone throwing’ — how three brothers from the same Palestinian family were shot by Israeli forces - See more at: http://mondoweiss.net/2015/07/throwing-brothers-palestinian#sthash.IV8bPxy7.dpuf

May Allah curse the killer and supporters and help the martyr's family.https://electronicintifada.net/content/our-son-died-confronting-occupation-teens-family-insist/14667

Edited by mina313

Every nation not just Muslim nations in the world should treat the issue of Palestine as their own issue, if they really believe in humanity and justice. I am not religiously obligated to support them but I sympathise with them and support their cause for their own motherland.

I hope those living in countries which these type of protests costs their lives, such as Afghansitan/Pakistan etc. shouldn't attend the protest. It is neither a need nor an obligation. Instead they should rather worry, protest and reflect about their own condition and that is a need and an obligation. 

I can second that

A few pictures from irreligious Iranians participating in today's Quds rally!:

Wait, how do you know whether their irreligious? I get its really easy to simply label people anything you want.

• Veteran Member

that would ban shia islam as their first order of business as a new sunni arab nation and join the coalition of thugs that are attacking Yemen, i for one will NOT be attending any Quds day rallies. 

The individuals who have done the most to lead, help, and guide the Shia in current times and in recent decades, have all been proponents of Quds Day. One of them (you know who) was the one who instituted Quds Day. 

In the most extreme cases, your way of thinking has led to Shias who actually sympathize with Israel and applaud their crimes against Palestinians. This way of thinking is diseased. 

But certain individuals serve as sign posts, both for where to go and for where not to go. For some: we look at their actions, we look at their history, we see that they have done everything to defend our honor... and so when we see that these people are proponents of Quds day, we trust that Quds day will not result in our being dishonored.

A lot of slogans have been circulating especially in recent years about Palestinians being Shia-haters. Then there was that youtube video. (Only a few handfuls of people were interviewed in that video, which is hardly a large sample size.) In any case, whether this is true or not is kind of irrelevant. Let's assume they all hate Shia: they are still oppressed, they are still Muslim, and the Zionist cancer still exists. And until this remains so, Palestine is an important issue. Anyone who suggests otherwise is playing into Israel's hands, whether consciously or unconsciously. 

Re: SlaveOfAllah14 on Afghan and Pakistani Shias

If their lives are in danger, then maybe it is best that they avoid it. HOWEVER, by attending the rallies they are truly showing their honor. We can all respect this even if we would not do the same if put in their shoes.

• Veteran Member

Sayyed Nasrallah: The Road to Al-Quds Passes through Qalamoun, Zabadani, Homs...

On the relation between Iran and regional issues, Sayyed Nasrallah said supporters of the Palestinian struggle can only be friends of Iran, because the country is “the only hope left for the liberation of Palestine and Jerusalem.”

“You cannot be with Palestine unless you are with Iran, and if you are an enemy of Iran, you are an enemy of Palestine and Jerusalem,” he added. “The only entity that Israel considers an existential threat is the Islamic Republic of Iran,” he said. 

“Why is Israel not afraid of anyone but Iran? Why Iran? Isn’t this a question we should ask on Quds’ Day?” he wondered. “Why doesn’t Israel have the same feelings toward Saudi Arabia or any other Arab regime? Because they know that Arabs have made an official decision to sell Palestine.”

“Because Iran represents a threat to Israel, military wars were waged against it in the past, and now it is facing a psychological, media and economic war, and Washington's allies in the region are taking part in these wars. If the entire nuclear deal hinges on the precondition of acknowledging Israel as a state, the Iranian republic and its people would never accept such a condition, because they would be renouncing their religion if they accept such a stance.”

He also lashed out at those who accuse Iran of having a "Persian, Shiite or Safawi agenda," in the region.

http://www.almanar.com.lb/english/adetails.php?fromval=2&cid=19&frid=21&seccatid=19&eid=220539

Wait, how do you know whether their irreligious? I get its really easy to simply label people anything you want.

I am sorry I called them irreligious.