Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

"the Worst Of The Jinn Are The Rafida"

Rate this topic

Qa'im

• Veteran Member

They are not sunni's in my eyes and i don't think many sunni's would be accepting of the hadith, irrespective of their view of shias.

They represent themselves as sunni bro and even if they are a subset, they are from within SUNNI ISLAM

Edited by Ethics

• Advanced Member

They are not sunni's in my eyes and i don't think many sunni's would be accepting of the hadith, irrespective of their view of shias.

Would you say Imam al-Sha'bi is not a Sunni?

Edited by The Batman

• Advanced Member

I do not understand the purpose of the first portion of the hadith? Does the jinn preferring rice have any sort of relevance to the rest of the hadith?  More importantly, will there be a recipe for this delicious rice later on in the hadith after they finish discussing the different sects of jinn Islam?

Yes because there are sects which basically call themselves "kaffir."  :dry:

• Moderators

I do not understand the purpose of the first portion of the hadith? Does the jinn preferring rice have any sort of relevance to the rest of the hadith?  More importantly, will there be a recipe for this delicious rice later on in the hadith after they finish discussing the different sects of jinn Islam?

Yes because there are sects which basically call themselves "kaffir."  :dry: 

Let's say it is true. What is difference between Nasibi Jinn and Nasibi Human -_-. Friends for sure and they express same beliefs.

Edited by Dhulfikar

He might be perfectly right, because lets not forget who was the first who gave bayah to Abu Bakr and why the Jinns would hate those who were his Rejectors.

I heard Salman Al-Farsi (ra) saying: ‘When the Rasool Allah (sawa) passed away, and the people did what they did, and Abu Bakr and Umar, and Abu Ubeyda bin Al-Jarrah disputed with the Helpers, they disputed with them by the rights of Ali (as). They said, ‘O group of Helpers! Qureysh are more deserving of the Command than you are because the Rasool Allah (sawa) is from Qureysh and the Emigrant are from them. Allah the High has Begun by them in His Book and has Preferred them, and the Rasool Allah (sawa) has said that the Imams are going to be from Qureysh’. Salman said. ‘So I came to Ali (as) and he was washing (the body of) the Rasool Allah (sawa). I informed him of what the people had done and I said, ‘At this time, Abu Bakr is upon the Pulpit of the Rasool Allah (sawa), and by Allah, they are not happy to pledge their allegiances to him with only one hand, they are pledging their allegiances by both, their right hands and their left’. So he said to me; ‘O Salman! Do you know the one who pledged his allegiance to him upon the Pulpit of the Rasool Allah (sawa)?’ I said, ‘I do not know except that I saw in the shadow of the Clan of Sa’ada where the Helpers were disputing, and the one who was the first to pledged his allegiance to him was Basheer bin Sa’ad, and Abu Ubeyda bin Al- Jarrah, then Umar, then Saalim’. He (as) said; ‘I did not ask you about this, but do you know the first one who pledged his allegiance when he ascended upon the Pulpit of the Rasool Allah (sawa)?’ I said, ‘No, but I saw an old man leaning upon his walking stick, with a mark of prostration between his eyes due to the intensity of Al-Tashmir (prostrations) climb up to him and he was weeping and saying, ‘Praise be to Allah Who did not Cause me to die from the world until I saw you in this place. Extend your hand’. So he extended his hand, and he pledged his allegiance to him. Then he descended and went out from the Masjid’. So Ali (as) said; ‘Do you know who he was?’ I said, ‘No, but his speech had displeased me, as if he was gloating at the passing away of the Prophet (sawa)’. So he (as) said; ‘That was Iblees, may Allah Curse him. Rasool Allah (sawa) informed me that Iblees and the chiefs of his companions witnessed the Messenger (sawa) establishing me to the people at Ghadeer Khumm by the Command of Allah, so he told them that I was higher to them than their own selves and commanded them that those who were present should make it reach to the absentees. So the devils and the castaways companions of his turned towards Iblees and said, ‘This community is a Blessed community and is infallible, and there is neither for you nor for us a way against them, for they have come to know their Imam, and their shelter after their Prophet. So Iblees , may Allah Curse him went away bleak and in grief. And the Messenger (sawa) informed me that when he passes away, the people would be pledging their allegiances to Abu Bakr in the shade of the Clan of Sa’ada after their quarrelling, then they would be coming to the Masjid, so the first one who would be pledging his allegiance upon my Pulpit would be Iblees may Allah Curse him, in the image of an old man with mark of prostration, saying such and such. Then he will go out and gather his Satans and devils and excitedly say to them, ‘All of you thought that there was no way for me against them, so how do you see what I have done with them, to the extent that they had left the Command of Allah Mighty and Majestic, and being obedient to Him, and what the Rasool Allah (sawa) has commanded them for’.

Sanad: Ali bin Ibrahim, from his father, from Hammad bin Isa, from Ibrahim bin Amro al- Yamani, from Suleym bin Qays al-Hilali who the above hadith

Source: al-Kafi, Volume 8, Hadith #541

• Advanced Member

Let's say it is true. What is difference between Nasibi Jinn and Nasibi Human -_-. Friends for sure and they express same beliefs.

Yes,brother.And  not ordinary nawasib at that!

• Advanced Member

عنه عن يعقوب بن يزيد عن صفوان بن يحيى عن أبي أسامة زيد الشحام عن أبي الجارود قال أصم الله أذنيه كما أعمى عينيه إن لم يكن سمع أبا جعفر ع يقول إن فلانا سمانا باسم قال و ما ذاك الاسم قال سمانا الرافضة فقال أبو جعفر ع بيده إلى صدره و أنا من الرافضة و هو مني قالها ثلاثا
May Allaah make deaf his ears as he has blinded his eyes if he did not hear Abaa Ja`far (عليه السلام) say so-and-so called us a name. He said: 'And what is this name?' He said: 'He calls us RaafiDah.' So Aboo Ja`far (عليه السلام)put his hand on his chest and said three times: ‘I am from the RaafiDah and he is from me’.
Source:
1.     Al-Barqi, Al-MaHaasin, vol. 1, ch. 24, pg. 157, hadeeth # 91
2.     Al-Majlisi, BiHaar Al-Anwaar, vol. 65, ch. 17, pg. 97, hadeeth # 2

http://www.revivingalislam.com/2010/10/i-am-raafidee.html

They represent themselves as sunni bro and even if they are a subset, they are from within SUNNI ISLAM

Dear brother,

ISIS represent themselves as sunni's. As a shia having sunni family and know what sunni's believe, i know for certain the vast majority of sunni's are against ISIS. Therefore they are sunni's by name and not by action.

We find terrorists who represent themselves as muslims under the banner of Islam.

Similarly, terrorists are 'muslims by name and not action. It's a clear distinction we must make.

There is a difference between claiming to be a representative of a group , and having teachings that are truthful to what is a consensus in that group.

The sheikh with his hadith i highly doubt would be considered as reliable by most sunni's, irrespective of their views about shias, because it's absurd.

The unity of this Ummah is something we must strive for until our last breath. Any sheikhs, scholars, or speakers espousing unfair and irrational hatred from the shia or sunni side are condemnable.

Edited by Tawheed313

• Advanced Member

Dear brother,

ISIS represent themselves as sunni's. As a shia having sunni family and know what sunni's believe, i know for certain the vast majority of sunni's are against ISIS. Therefore they are sunni's by name and not by action.

We find terrorists who represent themselves as muslims under the banner of Islam.

Similarly, terrorists are 'muslims by name and not action. It's a clear distinction we must make.

There is a difference between claiming to be a representative of a group , and having teachings that are truthful to what is a consensus in that group.

The sheikh with his hadith i highly doubt would be considered as reliable by most sunni's, irrespective of their views about shias, because it's absurd.

The unity of this Ummah is something we must strive for until our last breath. Any sheikhs, scholars, or speakers espousing unfair and irrational hatred from the shia or sunni side are condemnable.

Salamun Alaykum, its not a hadith from the Prophet, he's just mentioning something an early Sunni scholar, al-Sha'bi, has said. Furthermore, this Shaykh is one of the most famous in the Middle East, he even goes on National TV (Like Qatar TV), his videos rack up millions of views, he has followers from the Arabs and other groups. He's not your average speaker.

Look at this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohamad_al-Arefe

As of May 15, 2015, Al-Arefe had over 16 million likes on Facebook and 11.9 million followers on Twitter, which places his account in the top 100 worldwide, and #1 for the Middle East  
Edited by The Batman

• Veteran Member

Dear brother,

BRAH the dude is a sunni what dont you get? A TOP SUNNI SCHOLAR WHO PEOPLE LISTEN TO ALL OVER THE ARAB WORLD??

Edited by Ethics

• Advanced Member

He's also had tons of shows, maybe over 15 shows, and I cannot list all of them. But I'll give you names of TV Stations, Qatar TV, Dubai TV... and he's recited sermons in big Masajid, such as Jami' al-Azhar.

Edited by The Batman

Not your average speaker, like I said, brother Tawheed313.

His Facebook page has over 17,500,000 likes.

https://ar-ar.facebook.com/3refe 

His YouTube channel has over 570,000 subscribers

https://www.youtube.com/user/AlarefeTV

His Twitter page has over 12,300,000 followers.

https://twitter.com/mohamadalarefe

That is pretty surprising.

However, the story in question, do we have proof that is the consensus of what sunni's believe to be a reliable one? Or is it just satire?

I get many hate, but do people take it to another level by actually belieivng these things are true?

Many 'sunni's' i know wouldn't believe in an absurdity like that, despite believing many practises shias perform as worth condemnation.

But there's dislike, and there's actually believing in absurdities like this jinn story.

I also stand corrected, if he has such a large following, he may be representative for a certain number of sunni's, maybe a sizable number, but i still hold that unity needs to be sought because there are also notable bodies who would seek it with us.

It must even be sought with those who outwardly hate us among the lay people because they may have been indoctrinated by speakers like this 'sheikh', so dispelling their myths is key.

Edited by Tawheed313

• Moderators

Many 'sunni's' i know wouldn't believe in an absurdity like that, despite believing many practises shias perform as worth condemnation.

Still the sheik have great influence to many Sunnis. Most of the muslims do follow the scholars withouth question them and asumming that they must speak truth.

But there's dislike, and there's actually believing in absurdities like this jinn story.

We don't know for sure, it could be shias.

but i still hold that unity needs to be sought because there are also notable bodies who would seek it with us.

I don't think there are any notable amount of people who want unity with us in this current era really. I believe by the time the unity will just decrease notably. We are coming to time where there is takfir everywhere. Salafis/Wahabis seem to be increasing in social media and they will sucess in spreading their message and their hatred towards rafidis.

Edited by Dhulfikar

• Veteran Member

Dude tawheed what are you even talking about? Everything you have said so far is beyond the points. The point is, this man is a Sunni and he is one of the Sunni worlds top scholars with a huge follower base. Of which he believes in such a story and belief about Shias. Of which probably has influenced thousands if not more!

I find it hilarious when some go far as closing their eyes to something so evident of which without a doubt is the same for so many more Sunni scholars around the world. And it always has been. Just keep the blame and responsibility of all this unity stuff on us Shias.

Edited by Ethics

• Advanced Member

I believe the reason for the dislikes is because the title is misleading and is making fun of him. The original lecture: 

61 dislikes.

Let's say the people didn't pay attention to what he said and liked the video for the sake of liking, this doesn't change the fact that he has a big following all over the Middle East.

• Advanced Member

Dear brother,

Brother, people like Al-sha'bi are the heavyweights of Sunni hadith sciences and he viz. al-Sha'bi is one of the most reliable sunni muhaddiths. These people were present even before Ibn Taymiyya or Ibn Abdul Wahab even walked the earth. People like Ibn'il Arabi al Makki al Andalusi (who said that it's better to use one's sword on the shia than debate them) existed long before the wahhhabi/salafi cult was born.Abu Musa'ab Zarqawi(may he rest in hell) gave a 3-hour long lecture on every fatwa within the sunni jurisprudential corpus about the permissibility to shed the blood of the rafida.They and their ideas are very much a part and parcel of sunni ideology. I also come from a Sunni family. Let me give you a sample-

“The rejecter of the Imamate of Siddiq Akbar [ra] is Kaafir and some have said that

such a person is ill-madhab and not a Kaafir while the correct view is that he is

Kaafir and similarly the rejecter of the Imamate of Farooq Azam [ra] is also Kaafir

according to correct view.

… Bahar al Raiq, Volume 5 page 131 published in Egypt states that the rejecter of

the Imamate and Khilafat of Abu Bakr or Umar is Kaafir”

'Imam Ahmed Raza aur Shia Madhab' page 53 (Ahmed Raza Publishers, Lahore)

“If somone denies the Khilafa of al-Siddiq he is kafir like the one who denied al-

Isra”

Hashiat al-Tahawi ala al-Maraaq, Volume 2 page 299

“The doctrine of Abu Hanifa may Allah be pleased with him is that whoever denies

the khilafa of the Siddiq or Umar is kafir”

Sawaiq al-Muhriqa, Volume 1 page 138

“It is written in al-Fatawei al-Badi'a that whoever denies the Imamate of Abu Bakr

may Allah be pleased with him, is kafir”

Sawaiq al-Muhriqa, Volume 1 page 139

“The Hanafi Imams have declared anyone who denies the khilafa of Abu bakr and

Umar al Farooq may Allah be pleased of them as Kafir. the statement is recorded in al-Ghaya

and other books as it is mentioned in the book of Muhammad bin al-Hassan may

Allah have mercy upon him and it appear that they took the judgment from their

Imam Abu Hanifa may Allah be pleased with him”

Al-Sawaiq al-Muhriqa, Volume 1 page 145

To quote Sayyed Ammar Nakshawani,"No doubt that an honest mamber of Ahlus-Sunnah will never accept this nonsense, but the honest member of ahlus sunnah must also accept that a part of his ideology is to kill and massacre the shia."

• Advanced Member

That is pretty surprising.

However, the story in question, do we have proof that is the consensus of what sunni's believe to be a reliable one? Or is it just satire?

I get many hate, but do people take it to another level by actually belieivng these things are true?

I also stand corrected, if he has such a large following, he may be representative for a certain number of sunni's, maybe a sizable number, but i still hold that unity needs to be sought because there are also notable bodies who would seek it with us.

It must even be sought with those who outwardly hate us among the lay people because they may have been indoctrinated by speakers like this 'sheikh', so dispelling their myths is key.

Brs. AbdusSibtayn and Batchild are correct to some extent. The narrator of this report whom 'Urayfi is narrating from is al-Sha'bi - an early famous jurist from the tabi'in whom is deemed trustworthy and reliable to all Sunnis. Nevertheless, while they consensually agree on his authority in their Madhab, some might disagree with him on his statements of the Jinn but even that still does not change the fact that he himself did make such claim(i.e a Jinn telling him that the Rafidha is the most evil group) and they affirm that he did.

I believe the reason for the dislikes is because the title is misleading and is making fun of him. The original lecture: 

The channel is Salafi and there is nothing derogatory about the title.