In the Name of God بسم الله

Shia Islamic State In Europe

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

Al Salam Aleykum

I have thought of one thing, and it's time to tell my brothers and sisters about it, Do not take it for fun, I'm serious.

The reason that Israel was established is that the Jews were oppressed by Hitler and Nazism, above all, but also historically. Today, the oppressed group in the world shia as mass murdered and killed all over the world, we should grab our rights. Estimates say there live between 8 and 11 million Shia Muslims in Europe, especially in the UK, Sweden, Holland, Germany, Belgium and France. We should use our right majority and democracy form our own state in Europe, Shia Islamic state.

There are all conditions for this, besides the will, unfortunately.

Suppose 8 million Shiites would move to the island of Gotland in the Baltic Sea, peacefully when they have the right to it with its EU passport. Gotland's population is 36,000 inhabitants, very simple, it would suffice that the Shia will send a letter with 8,000,000 signatures to the Swedish government, which controls the island, and a vote would be held quickly, with results we all know.

• Advanced Member

No Western nation will ever allow any kind of Muslim state. They are also unnecessary. Muslims already have 20+ countries. Let us focus on fixing the broken ones we have first.

Plus, are you some spy agency from Britain lol? First post and its very weird. Seems like a way to find "radicals" or something.

Edited by Repentant

• Basic Members

No Western nation will ever allow any kind of Muslim state. They are also unnecessary. Muslims already have 20+ countries. Let us focus on fixing the broken ones we have first.

West does not like Islamic states, but it does not mean that it is impossible, the majority can do a lot.

Astagfirullah! I registered to share with my brothers and sisters, my thoughts and ideas.

Edited by Khuder Mosavi

• Basic Members

The problem with your idea, Khuder, is that this would thin-out Shi'a influence in Europe. Voting in a block in each of these different countries is more effective.

We will never represent 30% of any state even, We will not be able to be a state that affects the area politically and militarily.

We are stronger together.

• Basic Members

Khuder: Correct, yet a 5% voting block can determine which party "wins". Therefore, two or more political parties will have to respond to Islamic/Shi'a views and values.

You misunderstand me, I do not mean to affect the legal issues in different countries without being able to influence the military and political events.
Thus, an internationally recognized Shi'ite state.

• Advanced Member

I say no to this whole idea and concept of religious nationalism which I think is wrong. We already have two states in this world which are based on this which are Pakistan and Israel.

Pakistan is based on religious nationalism ??

Pakistan is based on religious nationalism ??

Pakistan and Israel are one of the only two states in the world, formed on the basis of religion, and the creation of both countries involved the displacement of thousands or if not millions of people, like for example Palestinians and Hindus/Sikhs, to make a majority Muslim state (Pakistan) and Jewish state (Israel) on the basis of their respective religious nationalist ideologies.

"Pakistan is like Israel, an ideological state," said then Pakistani President Zia ul-Haq in 1981. "Take out the Judaism from Israel and it will fall like a house of cards. Take Islam out of Pakistan and make it a secular state; it would collapse."

Zia, an instrumental figure in the Islamization of Pakistani society, was saying something quite obvious: Pakistan and Israel are historical twins.

• Advanced Member

Pakistan and Israel are one of the only two states in the world, formed on the basis of religion, and the creation of both countries involved the displacement of thousands or if not millions of people, like for example Palestinians and Hindus/Sikhs, to make a majority Muslim state (Pakistan) and Jewish state (Israel) on the basis of their respective religious nationalist ideologies.

"Pakistan is like Israel, an ideological state," said then Pakistani President Zia ul-Haq in 1981. "Take out the Judaism from Israel and it will fall like a house of cards. Take Islam out of Pakistan and make it a secular state; it would collapse."

Zia, an instrumental figure in the Islamization of Pakistani society, was saying something quite obvious: Pakistan and Israel are historical twins.

eh? may I ask Iran is based on what??!!

eh? may I ask Iran is based on what??!!

Iran has been formed as it is for the last 5000 years since the times of Kourosh before Islam even came into existence and is still based on the similar current day nation borders. Iranians are tied to together on the basis of historical cultural, ethnic and linguistic ties irrespective of religion, even when the majority religion changed from Zoroastrianism to Islam centuries ago.

While Pakistanis and Indians, are practically the same people ethnically, culturally and linguistically, if religion is not taken into account which was a recent phenomenon for the last century or so. I see and understand an Indian the same way as a Pakistani.  There was no reason for Pakistan to exist at all, it divided a land historically and culturally connected for many centuries and unnecessarily divided the same people on the basis on a person being a Muslim or not.

• Advanced Member

Iran has been formed as it is for the last 5000 years since the times of Kourosh before Islam even came into existence and is still based on the similar current day nation borders. Iranians are tied to together on the basis of historical cultural, ethnic and linguistic ties irrespective of religion, even when the majority religion changed from Zoroastrianism to Islam centuries ago.

While Pakistanis and Indians, are practically the same people ethnically, culturally and linguistically, if religion is not taken into account which was a recent phenomenon for the last century or so. I see and understand an Indian the same way as a Pakistani.  There was no reason for Pakistan to exist at all, it divided a land historically and culturally connected for many centuries and unnecessarily divided the same people on the basis on a person being a Muslim or not.

yes,u might be right but bro,know this:

if u see Iran is strong and if u see we still r free and independent ,there s one important reason,coz Iran is based on Islam/Shia

yes,ppl themselves r great,our culture is great but Islam is the most important reason

Iran is based on Islam,first

yes,u might be right but bro,know this:

if u see Iran is strong and if u see we still r free and independent ,there s one important reason,coz Iran is based on Islam/Shia

yes,ppl themselves r great,our culture is great but Islam is the most important reason

Iran is based on Islam,first

You and also Khamanei and co. had wish this to be the fact. Only since 1979 has Iran really tried to base its whole identity on Islam, when in fact Iran was long established before Islam. Why do we still celebrate Norooz and other typical ancient Iranian events?

• Advanced Member

You and also Khamanei and co. had wish this to be the fact. Only since 1979 has Iran really tried to base its whole identity on Islam, when in fact Iran was long established before Islam. Why do we still celebrate Norooz and other typical ancient Iranian events?

these r part of our culture

I said Islam is one reason that we r strong etc! who said when my country is based on religion,I can't celebrate nowrooz and care about my nice culture?

ur problem is that u know religion only as hijab,praying,fasting etc

religion isn't only these.u can do whatever u want but in halal way.it s Islam

for example u can even have a girl friend in Islam! but we call this Mutah instead of dating! u r enjoying but in halal way!

Edited by Strength=Abbas

these r part of our culture

I said Islam is one reason that we r strong etc! who said when a country is based on religion,we can't celebrate nowrooz and care about our nice culture?

ur problem is that u know religion only as hijab,praying,fasting etc

religion isn't only these.u can do whatever u want but in halal way.it s Islam

for example u can even have a girl friend in Islam! but we call this Mutah instead of dating! u r enjoying but in halal way!

A lot of Iranians are also Sunni, Jewish, Christian and Zoroastrian. They are very much Iranian as us and your leaving them out. Iranians are all religions but we most importantly of all have a common identity and culture. If you put religion on the basis of religion on the basis of Iranian identity then your obviously excluding many people who are as genuine Iranians.

This is a recent phenomenon instituted by the regime from 1979 to change the outlook of the entire country from an Iranian one to a one based on just Shia Islam.

I think India's a perfect model for future Iran. A secular country which has diversity within unity and common heritage and culture across the entire subcontinent.

Edited by Zendegi

• Advanced Member

A lot of Iranians are also Sunni, Jewish, Christian and Zoroastrian. They are very much Iranian as us and your leaving them out. Iranians are all religions but we most importantly of all have a common identity and culture. If you put religion on the basis of religion on the basis of Iranian identity then your obviously excluding many people who are as genuine Iranians.

This is a recent phenomenon instituted by the regime from 1979 to change the outlook of the entire country from an Iranian one to a one based on just Shia Islam.

I think India's a perfect model for future Iran. A secular country which has diversity within unity and common heritage and culture across the entire subcontinent.

who said we r leaving them?! I have a question. can u even realize religion of a person who u meet?? no u mostly can't. so we behave always and treat others as a human not as Muslims.

I myself had Zoroastrian friends at school or even have as neighbours .

do we have problem ? no! we all r Iranians. it s even interesting for me that we,Muslims,care more about non Muslims. coz we don't want that they think Islam is a bad religion. we respect to all ppl with which religion they have.

and plz try to understand this. we ourselves chose Islamic republic . we mostly r Shia in Iran. so y we must act like Christians ?! it s our right to act and practise as Shi'a freely since we r majority . the same as Christians and other religions who r minority . we all r free.

and the most important thing is that we r Iranians . we live together in peace as Iranians with whatever religion we believe in

it s a fact that we can't forget,our religion is kind of culture for us(Shias)

I doubt that u celebrate Nowrooz but do not mourn on Ashura!

who said we r leaving them?! I have a question. can u even realize religion of a person who u meet?? no u mostly can't. so we behave always and treat others as a human not as Muslims.

I myself had Zoroastrian friends at school or even have as neighbours .

do we have problem ? no! we all r Iranians. it s even interesting for me that we,Muslims,care more about non Muslims. coz we don't want that they think Islam is a bad religion. we respect to all ppl with which religion they have.

and plz try to understand this. we ourselves chose Islamic republic . we mostly r Shia in Iran. so y we must act like Christians ?! it s our right to act and practise as Shi'a freely since we r majority . the same as Christians and other religions who r minority . we all r free.

and the most important thing is that we r Iranians . we live together in peace as Iranians with whatever religion we believe in

it s a fact that we can't forget,our religion is kind of culture for us(Shias)

I doubt that u celebrate Nowrooz but do not mourn on Ashura!

But why hasn't a majority Hindu country like India made Hinduism a state religion with Hindu religious laws in place? Because they see themselves more as Indians as a common unifying identity and so the difference of religions suddenly blurred. They don't want to make their fellow Muslims, Sikhs, Christians and also Zoroastrians (who migrated from Iran to India) to feel any less than them.

Same thing could be done in Iran, as India is quite a good model. We are leaving out millions of fellow Iranians from truly feeling themselves as Iranians.

Edited by Zendegi

• Advanced Member

But why hasn't a majority Hindu country like India make Hinduism a state religion with Hindu religious laws in place? They see themselves more as Indians as a common unifying identity and so the difference of religions is suddenly blurred. They don't want to make their fellow Muslims, Christians and also Zoroastrians (the ones who migrated from Iran to India) to feel any less than them.

Same thing could be done in Iran, as India is quite a good model. We are leaving out millions of fellow Iranians from truly feeling themselves as Iranians.

yes,I can see how much ppl in India live in happiness with less problems than Iran!

it s their ppl'choice! they can vote for a Hindu country ! y not ?!

yes,I can see how much ppl in India live in happiness with less problems than Iran!

it s their ppl'choice! they can vote for a Hindu country ! y not ?!

Because people are happy with the way their living and interacting with their fellow Indians of different beliefs in the world largest secular democracy, which does not discriminate on the basis of religion or race even according to its constitution.

• Advanced Member

Because people are happy with the way their living and interacting with their fellow Indians of different beliefs in the world largest secular democracy, which does not discriminate on the basis of religion or race even according to its constitution.

Zendegi Jan,the percentage of Muslims in Iran is more than the percentage of Hindus in India !!!!!

so it s 100% logical that our country be Islamic since about 90% r Muslims in Iran

Zendegi Jan,the percentage of Muslims in Iran is more than the percentage of Hindus in India !!!!!

so it s 100% logical that our country be Islamic since about 90% r Muslims in Iran

80% of Indians are Hindus and that still is quite a lot? Why does this have to matter?

This still doesn't at all change the fact of why can't Iran follow India's steps of unity within diversity.

It still seems shocking that India doesn't have the will to become a Hindu state with Hindu religious laws which would also have to be imposed on non-Hindus like Muslims, Sikhs, Christians and Zoroastrians.

India is surprisingly as diverse as Iran.

400px-2001_Census_India_religion_distrib

Edited by Zendegi

• Advanced Member

80% of Indians are Hindus and that still is quite a lot? Why does this have to matter?

This still doesn't at all change the fact of why can't Iran follow India's steps of unity within diversity.

It still seems shocking that India doesn't have the will to become a Hindu state with Hindu religious laws which would also have to be imposed on non-Hindus like Muslims, Sikhs, Christians and Zoroastrians.

India is surprisingly as diverse as Iran.

400px-2001_Census_India_religion_distrib

it can be a good idea,plz go to India and want ppl to choose to have Hindu state! seriously!!! my best friend is a Christian Indian! I can want him to vote for Hindu state!what s ur opinion ? ;)

lol

• Veteran Member

I say no to this whole idea and concept of religious nationalism which I think is wrong. We already have two states in this world which are based on this which are Pakistan and Israel.

You hit the nail on the head.  Nations have historically been formed on the basis of shared culture, language, and ethnicity not religion.  Pakistan and Israel were both artificially created and neither has fared well.  Even Iran is a Persian country first and a Muslim/Shia nation second.  

A Shia European state would be disjointed to say the least.  Collecting people from 50 different European countries who have nothing in common and plopping them down in an new, unfamiliar place is asking for trouble.