Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ethics

Hajj Hassanain Rajabali Ramadan 2015 Lectures

Rate this topic

Intro: Our Purpose (Hajj Hassanain Rajabali) - Night 1

Universality of Islam (Hajj Hassanain Rajabali) - Night 2

Is supplication enough? (Hajj Hassanain Rajabali) - Night 3

Edited by Ethics

The balance of life and your self (Hajj Hassanain Rajabali)

Honouring Khadija (as) (Hajj Hassanain Rajabali)

Edited by Ethics

Salam bro Ethics. Thank you for the video posts. If you've watched the videos, can you like give one line summary or a title on what is each about? Specially the night 8 and night 9 where you didn't title them. Thanks. 

wasalaam, yes brother, your welcome, and no problem, inshAllah I will try to. The only issue is, even the videos with a title, it isnt only about one subject. He speaks about a variety of topics throughout the lecture. Note that the summary will be in no order.

Night 8 - Imam Mahdi and His significance of occultation (ghaybah), Being sincere in our struggle in life, seeking Dua and what makes Dua powerful, significance of evil and it being essential, humans are bigger satans then satan himself where satan is not the antithesis to God, what is the quran, how Islam began with Adam A.S and not being "created" by Muhammad, the significance and role of probability and chance in existence, importance of marja, scholars and knowledge in correlation to Mahdi, Islam being number 1 agenda, relative humanism, morality, and ethics, surah fatiha and must knowing its meanings, Tawassul and praying to Imams

wasalaam, yes brother, your welcome, and no problem, inshAllah I will try to. The only issue is, even the videos with a title, it isnt only about one subject. He speaks about a variety of topics throughout the lecture. Note that the summary will be in no order.

Night 8 - Imam Mahdi and His significance of occultation (ghaybah), Being sincere in our struggle in life, seeking Dua and what makes Dua powerful, significance of evil and it being essential, humans are bigger satans then satan himself where satan is not the antithesis to God, what is the quran, how Islam began with Adam A.S and not being "created" by Muhammad, the significance and role of probability and chance in existence, importance of marja, scholars and knowledge in correlation to Mahdi, Islam being number 1 agenda, relative humanism, morality, and ethics, surah fatiha and must knowing its meanings, Tawassul and praying to Imams

Yeah his lectures are normally structured like such, where he doesn't talk about one topic. The fact that he doesn't prepare for his lectures, as I myself heard him in a close gathering, must be the reason why his lectures are this way. Although there is some disadvantage to that, however the clear advantage to that is his lectures are simple to understand, very natural and thus appeal to the intellect. Cause most of the time it is the simplicity of something that makes it so beautiful and appealing. 

Edited by SlaveOfAllah14

Yeah his lectures are normally structured like such, where he doesn't talk about one topic. The fact that he doesn't prepare for his lectures, as I myself heard him in a close gathering, must be the reason why his lectures are this way. Although there is some disadvantage to that, however the clear advantage to that is his lectures are simple to understand, very natural and thus appeal to the intellect. Cause most of the time it is the simplicity of something that makes it so beautiful and appealing. 

I believe the opposite, in fact I am sure he prepares, because he always knows what he will be speaking about and he addresses what he will touch on. The reason why his lectures are structured like that, is because topics tend to have overlaps and because there are so many things to address to the communities that he attends due to people asking him to speak about this and that, he tends to touch many topics in one lecture. When you listen to his lectures you can tell that although it isnt only on one thing for an hour (personally I find that boring) they all correlate to each other.

Night 9 - Extremities of Praying non stop, Balance in eating, Universality of Justice and Equity in mankind, how to prepare for Imam Mahdi A.S, standing firm against the disbelievers and standing up for your religion, pro activity for Imam Mahdi and deen Allah, Dua iftiha