Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Shia-Rukaya

Need Your Opinion About A Hadith

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

Salam Alaikum dear brothers an sisters,

I would love to know what you're thinking when you read this Hadith and what's your Opinion about that.

What do you think, Prophet Jesus try to say with the point that he have nothing but still no one is more waelthy than him (as.)? 

Jesus (‘a) said, “My servant is my hands and my mount is my feet; my bed is the earth and my pillow, a stone; my blanket in the winter is the east of the earth and my lamp in the night is the moon; my stew is hunger and my motto is fear; my clothing is wool and my fruit and my basil is what grows from the earth for the wild beasts and cattle.

I sleep while I have nothing and I rise while I have nothing, and yet there is no one on earth more wealthy than I.”

Fi amanAllah

Edited by Shia-Rukaya

(bismillah)

(wasalam)

The first thing i want to ascertain when reading the hadith is the chain of narrators or atleast the source, because it is essential not to attribute something to Isa (as)  that he never said nor himself spoke.

Edited by Tawheed313

(bismillah)

Salam Alaikum dear brothers an sisters,

I would love to know what you're thinking when you read this Hadith and what's your Opinion about that.

What do you think, Prophet Jesus try to say with the point that he have nothing but no one is more waelthy than him (as.)? 

Jesus (‘a) said, “My servant is my hands and my mount is my feet; my bed is the earth and my pillow, a stone; my blanket in the winter is the east of the earth and my lamp in the night is the moon; my stew is hunger and my motto is fear; my clothing is wool and my fruit and my basil is what grows from the earth for the wild beasts and cattle.

I sleep while I have nothing and I rise while I have nothing, and yet there is no one on earth more wealthy than I.”

Fi amanAllah

I believe he means he has no property

(bismillah)

Yes, but why is he still the richest...

i want to know about your spiritual thoughts about what he (as.) say. 

Edit: Sry I can not express myself well in english :$

Edited by Shia-Rukaya

Peace be with you sister,

I think it means that he(a.s.) has everything he needs and there is nothing more to give him which he does not have/want.

Like a very rich man who cannot buy anything more because he has everything he wants/needs but in the case of money you can never buy happiness, thus he(a.s.) is the richest.