saberrider

Send Out A Prayer For My Mother

Rate this topic

Hello and As-salamu alaykum.

I am a believer in prayers. My mother hasn't been able to urinate from the past 2 weeks or so properly. She has pain in her lower abdomen and is having some kidney problems. My family has taken her to a local hospital's emergency. Please, if you are reading this, sincerely pray that she gets better and gets out of this safe soon. Ameen.

JazakAllah and thank you.

Walaikum salam, your mother  is in my dua's, i pray for her my dear brother that Allah swt may have mercy on her and mercy on all those desperately in need for him. If you need someone to talk to brother, you have your muslim brothers and sisters here.

Edited by Tawheed313

inshAllah by the haq of Imam Zaman A.S she is cured! Recite Jawshan Kabeer and tell her to do so as well. VERY EFFECTIVE. Your mom will be in my prayers inshAllah.

(wasalam)

Salam. Thank you for the prayers and messages. It was heart-warming. Alhamdulilah, she is doing much better now. She is now able to go to the washroom and is still in treatment. In sh'Allah, she will be better in a couple of days. The doctor said its going to take some time.

Edited by saberrider

An update - she was discharged from the hospital a few days ago and is now being treated at home. She had a CT scan biopsy on her kidney - so we are patiently waiting for the result and hoping its not something dangerous. I am praying that whatever it is, it doesnt permanently damage her kidney. Please pray the same.

Hello. My mother stayed in the hospital for 4 or 5 days . She had a CT scan biopsy done, and the result came back after a few days - the result it was the lump behind her kidney that is causing her pain is cancer. We weren't surprised by this because she already had lymphoma for years. It was in remission until now. So now, the chemotherapy treatment has begun. She had her first round of it few days ago, and the next round will take place after every 3 weeks. Thankfully, she can urinate now and all the water that had gotten stuck in her body is pretty much gone by now. But she is still very weak due to all the daily medicines.

Thank you very much for the prayers up til now. Please remember her in your prayers. 

Edited by saberrider

Stay positive and believe that the chemotherapy treatments will work, and give her hope that she can recover from this. Praying for your dear mother.