Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Describe The Poster Above You

Rate this topic

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Changes identity more often than a mexican drug lord

^^^ no prejudice, no discrimination ... hates everyone equally ..... the perfect SC admin :lol:

Sorry for ruining the order of this thread. Here is my take on some users.(sorry if I missed anyone, I still love you). @Hameedeh - The mother of Shiachat - she is willing to sacrifice her t

Posted Images

• Moderators

Is koshaan a brother??? :unsure: I thought he was a sister. Life sure is complicated :p

Batman... A teenager who has issues with so many things on this site yet is found here almost 24x7

• Development Team

Sister Apo,

I don't understand your avator, care to explain what is that about?

Allhoma al3an Peewee thuma Elmo. Alhoma al3an Elmo thuma Elmo. Allhoma Al3an Teletubbies thuma Elmo.

GC, I also like John Steinback. What is your favorite book from him?

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

I would say that my favorite books from John Steinbeck are East of Eden and the Pearl. I can stop talking either book.

• Veteran Member

LOL! 

awwww @ my twin - yes with so much in common, that's just right :D

someone i actually turn to for advice, and love the love he has for his mom :D

While literally everyone has commented on the unpronounceable nature of your name, exactly what does it mean? Apofomy is back? Your previous name was Apofomy? Apofomy's back? Do you have a weird obsession with the vertebrae of something/someone called Apofomy? Is it just gibberish?

Edited by Khadim uz Zahra
  • Veteran Member

^^Does this blog belong to you brother?

https://therecurrent.wordpress.com

ABOUT

What will I be talking about? Well, the title of the blog is fairly self-explanatory. What you’ll find here is that which recurs, the things, thoughts, questions (and perhaps even the answers) and occurrences that we face every day. As such, while the format of this blog will be rather informal, with my posting on a range of topics that interest me, I will also dabble in the murky waters of philosophy, psychology and what have you, for all these make up a large part of what we encounter, someday, if not today. While these will occupy the lengthiest parts of my work, I will also talk about my other interests, which are wide and varied indeed: from technology and astrophysics to religion and philosophy, I have far too many pies and way too few fingers.

• Advanced Member

While literally everyone has commented on the unpronounceable nature of your name, exactly what does it mean? Apofomy is back? Your previous name was Apofomy? Apofomy's back? Do you have a weird obsession with the vertebrae of something/someone called Apofomy? Is it just gibberish?

haha yes brother - i was Apofomy at first - a longg time back. so when i came back, i decided to name myself thus.

i have nothing for something/someone's vertebrae :lol:

• Veteran Member

^^Does this blog belong to you brother?

https://therecurrent.wordpress.com

ABOUT

What will I be talking about? Well, the title of the blog is fairly self-explanatory. What you’ll find here is that which recurs, the things, thoughts, questions (and perhaps even the answers) and occurrences that we face every day. As such, while the format of this blog will be rather informal, with my posting on a range of topics that interest me, I will also dabble in the murky waters of philosophy, psychology and what have you, for all these make up a large part of what we encounter, someday, if not today. While these will occupy the lengthiest parts of my work, I will also talk about my other interests, which are wide and varied indeed: from technology and astrophysics to religion and philosophy, I have far too many pies and way too few fingers.

Why, yes! It was a pet project of mine; I've stopped updating it, though.

For those who don't know:

^someone whose nick means the remainders or the difference of two incommesurable quantities  :D

One of the best members on the site...

Edited by Khadim uz Zahra
  • Veteran Member

^ Whose name reminds me of the scatter of Neruda's star-studded nights.

Neruda says:

Turning, wandering night, the digger of eyes.
Let’s see how many stars are smashed in the pool.