Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
estoc

Describe The Poster Above You

Rate this topic

Skyrim is the home of Nords.

P.s if new posters don't join in, this thread is going to become extremely boring and repititive

Nords are racist, werewolf shapeshifting kuffar rebels and murderers of the slain High King Torygg . Long live the Empire.

P.S. I agree with you on that, definitely going to get repetitive without new blood.

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar

ali musaa above me - a mod whose a tad bit on the lenient side and doesnt go all bossy. from the little interaction i've had with him, he sounds like a down to earth person who tends to feel a bit too cold at times :p

The guy with the sweetest gaming rig in all of ShiaChat who does not post on the video game thread anymore.

Nords are racist, werewolf shapeshifting kuffar rebels and murderers of the slain High King Torygg . Long live the Empire.

P.S. I agree with you on that, definitely going to get repetitive without new blood.

The damn Thalmor have invaded even this sanctuary! Talos guide you, heathen elf!

The guy with the sweetest gaming rig in all of ShiaChat who does not post on the video game thread anymore.

The damn Thalmor have invaded even this sanctuary! Talos guide you, heathen elf!

An Imperial province must obey Imperial rules and the Emperor; It's time to end the Stormcloak insurrection, once and for all. :P

An Imperial province must obey Imperial rules and the Emperor; It's time to end the Stormcloak insurrection, once and for all. :P

He is the guy who just broke the rules of the thread, yet again. Perhaps Magma was right after all.

The Emperor has betrayed us, he's a mere puppet in the hands of the Thalmor and no longer deserving to be called a child of Tiber Septim. A true Septim would follow in Talos' footsteps and used the power of his Thu'um to show the Aldemri dominion the power of the Nord, exactly what Ulfric had done! Stormcloak for life!

Described way too many times for me to add anything new. From our little interaction, I get that bro. Khadim is a student, is of Pakistani descent and in all probability a geek. Early twenties or late teens.

Despite all this "radicalized' garbage on the news, NSA analysis show a nil correlation between Internet and radicalism.

The White Supremacists "radicalize' more nuts than ISIL or al-Qaida ever did. Remember when in the 90s, al-Qaida proper only functioned by recruiting.?

Edited by hasanhh

^ Here is a knowledgeable brother I always feel bad for for locking horns with. The balance in his beliefs and practices and his formidable confidence should be inspiring to all debaters. Truth be told, he is so admirable even when he posts after getting trolled. Albeit I simply fear upsetting any Shia of Ali (as) because it is part of our religion that places them above the rest of all people and gives them a lot of extra rights. An old member from the old gang, hopefully the promotion to chat mod will help keep his interest in SC and we'll have him around long enough to coax him into fighting the Rijalis. :p

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum.

I enjoy reading his replies to brother Marbles. Insh'Allah we will hear good news soon after 3id that he found his other half. Does she have to be Pakistani? I enjoy his sense of humor. I just wonder why he choose his screen name DV, because that is a villain's name and I see him instead as a warrior for Shias.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum.

I enjoy reading his replies to brother Marbles. Insh'Allah we will hear good news soon after 3id that he found his other half. Does she have to be Pakistani? I enjoy his sense of humor. I just wonder why he choose his screen name DV, because that is a villain's name and I see him instead as a warrior for Shias.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

lol :D I hope DV's wife doesn't read this ^^ 

Laayla : A brother whom I thought was a sister , until now. 

A very sweet sister who patiently lets me annoy her without any complaints  :P And judging from what I know and read from her, she's definitely an awesome doctor, as well - just has that certain kindness and patience on her that every doctor (and teacher) should have ^_^ 

Laayla is a sister. She has talked about her husband before... :)

The profile tells me she is a brother?? :unsure: :blush:

My favourite aroghi on Shia Chat and is the cheekiest lad around. Always happy and chilled out as well!

Removed himself from my friendship list a while back. 

bichareh... jeez I completely forget about that. At the time it didn't make any sense to be on your friends list when you were constantly perusing and arguing with me on all my threads trying to look like some sort of ShiaChat hero. I don't even know how I ended up on your friends list in the first place, maybe it was a mistake. Well I guess its still remains a mystery.  Your a hamvatan though, so we can always find a way to easily amend things between us. This is the internet so who really cares.

Edited by Zendegi