Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Describe The Poster Above You

Rate this topic

estoc

• Moderators

@Ali-F Someone whose is done with all his Qadha Namaz mashallah (so so so envious) and whose posts sometime made me go through high school biology books  :D

40 minutes ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

AKA ninja

Thank you for brightening up my day !

6 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

@Islandsandmirrors - A very empathetic sister who offers genuine advice to all, and is very passionate

Aww I appreciate you making me smile :) Thanks for the kind words. 

• Veteran Member
5 minutes ago, Kazemi said:

سبحان الله

We taught the Qur'an not but as a remedy for the men in confusion,

By the Earth which I was born,

Which shall take me in,

And which by it shall raise me towards the Judgement,

"Oh Allah,

By You we sense felicity and agony,

Forgive the Mu'mineen like You forgave Al-Hurr,

Exalt the Mu'mineen in status like You exalted Al-Tammar,

And no soul exceeds it's limitations but by Your command,

Oh the Most Merciful of the Merciful Ones."

A poet who could write verses about the poster above but preferred to dedicate them to the most high. BarakAllah bik

• Advanced Member
16 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Sorry for ruining the order of this thread.

Here is my take on some users.(sorry if I missed anyone, I still love you).

Yeah unlike the stepmothers of SC who keep banning people  :)

Ok brother you know I don't say those things usually so let me atone myself by rerailing your thread - 

@Guest Account Ali A glimpse of SC old timers.

@Aflower Another glimpse of SC old timers.

I can't not re-read some of their posts whenever I can. Please nobody ban them ever -

Edited by Hameedeh
Extremely long quote was shortened in length.

• Moderators
14 hours ago, Kazemi said:

سبحان الله

We taught the Qur'an not but as a remedy for the men in confusion,

By the Earth which I was born,

Which shall take me in,

And which by it shall raise me towards the Judgement,

"Oh Allah,

By You we sense felicity and agony,

Forgive the Mu'mineen like You forgave Al-Hurr,

Exalt the Mu'mineen in status like You exalted Al-Tammar,

And no soul exceeds it's limitations but by Your command,

Oh the Most Merciful of the Merciful Ones."

May Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى bless you Brother.

• 4 months later...
  • Veteran Member

Bismehe Ta3ala 

Assalam Alikum brother 

You should have your influence on Sc to tell them their drowning format isn't working.  

I don't know why SCers are picking on you about your age.  God increase your life ameen.

You are the best uncle a nephew could ask for.  I don't know a lot of men who would allow to look after their nephew, while their sister isn't available.  God reward you.

I watched your video about the teacher resigning from the district.  Very frightening incidents.  I'm so happy we don't have any of those problems here in Lebnan. What a blessing!

M3 Salamah, Fe Amin Allah 

Edited by Laayla

• Veteran Member

Thank you very much, brother @pwwnd123

You remind me of a brother when he was your age Ali Imran who was the spammer of SC.  Alhamd'Allah you don't have that but I believe you are the youngest active SCer on the board.

How many hours a day do you spend gaming, if you don't mind me asking?  I hope you are not addicted.   Your youth is very precious, I hope you are active in your community.  We need young men like yourself to engage in activities that will benefit the community.  Have you heard of Camp Tawheed or Camp Taha in Michigan?  It would be wonderful if you can attend something like that.

http://www.tawheedcamp.org/

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

• Advanced Member
On 8/8/2018 at 5:11 AM, Laayla said:

Thank you very much, brother @pwwnd123

You remind me of a brother when he was your age Ali Imran who was the spammer of SC.  Alhamd'Allah you don't have that but I believe you are the youngest active SCer on the board.

How many hours a day do you spend gaming, if you don't mind me asking?  I hope you are not addicted.   Your youth is very precious, I hope you are active in your community.  We need young men like yourself to engage in activities that will benefit the community.  Have you heard of Camp Tawheed or Camp Taha in Michigan?  It would be wonderful if you can attend something like that.

http://www.tawheedcamp.org/

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

I don't play that much games to be honest. I only play games for a little bit sometimes but I browse the internet a lot and socialize with friends. I also get outside and ride my bike. I am not too addicted to them that I play them 24/7. I do get together with people in the community.

• Forum Administrators
3 hours ago, pwwnd123 said:

I don't play that much games to be honest. I only play games for a little bit sometimes but I browse the internet a lot and socialize with friends. I also get outside and ride my bike. I am not too addicted to them that I play them 24/7. I do get together with people in the community.

Thanks for spending time at ShiaChat. You're one of our youngest members. A gentle-hearted person.

• Veteran Member

The Queen of SC.  When are you going to put a crown on your hijab pic?

Why do you still consider yourself a guest at SC?

Sister Hameedeh loves the city of Qom.  Check the link in her signature,  "The Rays of Hope", it describes the importance of Qom before the arrival of Imam Mahdi.

Just an example of what you will read:

Commendation for the Iranians

‘Abdullah ibn ‘Abbas said: The Persians were mentioned in the presence of the Prophet (S). He (S) said: “The people of Persia—the Iranians—are a group from us, the Ahl al-Bayt.”16

When the Mawali or the A‘ajam17 were mentioned in the presence of the Prophet (S), the Holy Messenger (S) said: “I swear to God that I have more trust in them than you.”18
‘Abdullah ibn ‘Abbas said: “At the time when they would hoist the black banners toward you, you have to give honor to the Persians because your government is with them.”19

One day Ash‘ath said to ‘Ali (‘a) in protest: “O Commander of the Faithful! Why have these A‘ajam who have come around you overtaken us?” He (‘a) got angry and said in reply: “Who will excuse me in facing you useless corpulent people each of whom is like a donkey wallowing in his bed, and on account of fame and pride, is turning away from the community? Are you commanding me to cast them away? I will never cast them away to become one of the ignorant.20 By God Who split the seed and created the creatures! They will stand up to fight against you in order to return you to the fold of religion just as you drew the sword in bringing Islam to them.”21

• Veteran Member
On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 4:07 AM, Hameedeh said:

Thanks for spending time at ShiaChat. You're one of our youngest members. A gentle-hearted person.

He's 18. You made it sound like he was 12 or the like.

Besides, how can "A gentle-hearted person" be born on Hallow'een ?

:D

Note to pwwnd: that's a joke

• Forum Administrators
23 hours ago, Laayla said:

The Queen of SC.  When are you going to put a crown on your hijab pic?

Why do you still consider yourself a guest at SC?

Hahahahaha! :D I wanted people to know that I was a frequent guest here in 2002, and became a regular reader in 2009; finally was brave enough to join in January 2010. 

6 hours ago, hasanhh said:

He's 18. You made it sound like he was 12 or the like.

pwwnd123 was 13 when he joined ShiaChat. I remember it well. *squeak*

• Advanced Member
On 8/14/2018 at 3:31 PM, Hameedeh said:

pwwnd123 was 13 when he joined ShiaChat. I remember it well. *squeak*

An awesome mod and admin. Also squeaked like a Luma. *squeak*

Edited by pwwnd123

• 2 months later...
  • Veteran Member

^^^This proud Shia is an eighteen year old who attended the Al-Baqee protest in Canada.

I wanted to let you know brother, some shuhada2 here refuse to put a stone on their graves until there is a proper grave site for the Imams at Baqee.

God bless you brother and Insh'Allah you will always be in the frontlines demonstrating against tyranny and oppression.  Have you attended a protest yet for our Yemeni brothers and sisters?

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

• 4 months later...
  • Veteran Member

^^^

Bismehe Ta3ala 

Assalam Alikum 

God bless this brother and Insh'Allah by next year we hear news of his wedding, elahi ameen.

Avid soccer player who lives in Australia.

Future mod Insh'Allah :)

Brother that cares about Islam and the wellbeing of Muslims.

Always has positive remarks to say.

Brother @hasanhh I wish there was a way I could make sure you are okay.  God be with you wherever you are.  I'm so sad we haven't heard anything back from you.  :(

M3 Salamah, Fe Amin Allah 

@ali_fatheroforphans: a genuine guy who is open minded and able to see through cultural values and distinguish between Islam and culture. Not a zealous person, just an all-around good guy who understands the core of Islamic teachings, is kind, and wants to help people understand between the lines of issues. 

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

@ali_fatheroforphans: a genuine guy who is open minded and able to see through cultural values and distinguish between Islam and culture. Not a zealous person, just an all-around good guy who understands the core of Islamic teachings, is kind, and wants to help people understand between the lines of issues. 

Thanks sister! I really enjoy reading your posts. When I initially joined Shiachat, I always found that you were one of the few users I could relate to.

3 hours ago, Laayla said:

God bless this brother and Insh'Allah by next year we hear news of his wedding, elahi ameen.

Thanks! You are like my own mother, a very caring one. Yeah, inshallah pray I get married next year when I have a job.