Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Khudayar

Before Browsing Shiachat (A Request For Promotion)

Rate this topic

In the name of God. Salam.

Dear brothers and sisters. While googling shiachat to browse it, I realized the search term suggestions of google.

Here is the result on my pc:

UqUroLv.png

Ismailism or black magic, etc.? For God's sake! We have more important topics and discussions on the website.

And I thought that before browsing shiachat, it would be better to access it while promoting certain subforums over other search terms, like ethics and self development subforum of shiachat.

If you agree, would you please search for important terms like "shiachat ethics" before accessing the website?

Thank you so much. May Allah bless you.

Edited by Khudayar

Some people have the impression that Google themselves manually set these suggested search phrases; but the phrases are actually popular searches.

I just deleted my my browsing history (to avoid influencing the suggested phrases) and got this result when searching for shiachat:

DwCMRG5.png?1

So this is what people have been searching for?

I am aware of this sad fact brother Muhammad Ali. That is why I am requesting that we change the popular searches ourselves. By typing for instance "shiachat ethics" every time before we access shiachat. Or maybe other useful search terms. What do you say?

Edited by Khudayar

So nice of you Khudayar but Google has dozens of parameters to judge popular suggestions. This is not possible because Google uses thousands and millions of searches from around the world to tailor popularity factor. If you wanna promote ethics, then start writing a post and encourage others too to right much on ethics.

Well, current popular searches are good. What is bad about it?

Edited by Abrar7866

I don't know how many people it would take to make a difference.

I think few will do. I remember not long ago the only pupular search was "shiachat hacked". And it changed in a short time.

"ShiaChat Yemen" is also a new issue. So it can change in a short time through few searches.

Edited by Khudayar