Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Highflyer

Ramadam Mubarak To All

Rate this topic

Sayyid ibn Tawsus has narrated that Imam Zaynul Abidin (as), once, gazed at the new moon of the month of Ramadhan while he was walking. He therefore stopped and said the following:

أَيّهَا الخَلْقُ المُطِيعُ،

O obedient creature,

الدَّائِبُ السّرِيعُ،

speedy and untiring,

المُتَرَدّدُ فِي مَنَازِلِ التّقْدِيرِ،

frequenter of the mansions of determination,

المُتَصَرّفُ فِي فَلَكِ التّدْبِيرِ،

moving about in the sphere of governance!

آمَنْتُ بِمَنْ نَوّرَ بِكَ الظّلَمَ،

I have faith in Him Who lights up darkness's through you,

وَأَوْضَحَ بِكَ البُهَمَ،

illuminates jet-black shadows by you,

وَجَعَلَكَ آيَةً مِنْ آيَاتِ مُلْكِهِ،

appointed you one of the signs of His kingdom

وَعَلامَةً مِنْ عَلامَاتِ سُلْطَانِهِ،

And one of the marks of His authority,

فَحَدّ بِكَ الزّمَانَ،

So, He identified time through You,

وَامْتَهَنَكَ بِالكَمَالِ وَالنّقْصَانِ،

And humbled you through increase and decrease,

وَالطّلُوعِ وَالأُفُولِ

And rising and setting,

وَالإنَارَةِ وَالكُسُوفِ

And illumination and eclipse.

فِي كُلّ ذلِكَ أَنْتَ لَهُ مُطِيعٌ،

In all of this you are obedient to Him,

وَإلَى إرَادَتِهِ سَرِيعٌ،

And prompt toward His will.

سُبْحَانَهُ مَا أَعْجَبَ مَا دَبّرَ مِنْ أَمْرِكَ!

Glory be to Him! How wonderful is what He has arranged in Your situation!

وَأَلْطَفَ مَا صَنَعَ فِي شَأْنِكَ!

How subtle what He has made for Your task!

جَعَلَكَ مِفْتَاحَ شَهْرٍ حَادِثٍ لأَمْرٍ حَادِثٍ،

He has made You the key to a new month for a new situation.

فَأَسْأَلُ اللّهَ رَبّي وَرَبّكَ،

So I ask Allah, my Lord and Your Lord,

وَخَالِقِي وَخَالِقَكَ،

my Creator and Your Creator,

وَمُقَدّرِي وَمُقَدّرَكَ،

my Determiner and Your Determiner,

وَمُصَوّرِي وَمُصَوّرَكَ

my Form-giver and Your Form-giver,

أَنْ يُصَلّيَ عَلَى مُحَمّدٍ وَآلِ مُحَمّدٍ،

that He bless Muhammad and his Household

وَأَنْ يَجْعَلَكَ هِلالَ بَرَكَةٍ لا تَمْحَقُهَا الأَيَّامُ،

and appoint You a crescent of blessings not effaced by days

وَطَهَارَةٍ لا تُدَنّسُهَا الآثَامُ،

and of purity not defiled by sins;

هِلالَ أَمْنٍ مِنَ الآفَاتِ،

a crescent of security from blights

وَسَلامَةٍ مِنَ السّيّئَاتِ،

and of safety from evil deeds;

هِلالَ سَعْدٍ لا نَحْسَ فِيهِ،

a crescent of auspiciousness containing no misfortune,

وَيُمْنٍ لا نَكَدَ مَعَهُ،

of prosperity accompanied by no adversity,

وَيُسْرٍ لا يُمَازِجُهُ عُسْرٌ،

of ease not mixed with difficulty,

وَخيْرٍ لا يَشُوبُهُ شَرّ،

of good unstained by evil;

هِلالَ أَمْنٍ وَإيمَانٍ،

a crescent of security and faith,

وَنِعْمَةٍ وَإحْسَانٍ،

favor and good-doing,

وَسَلامَةٍ وَإسْلامٍ.

safety and submission!

اللّهُمّ صَلّ عَلَى مُحَمّدٍ وَآلِ مُحَمّدٍ

O Allah, bless Muhammad and his Household,

وَاجْعَلْنَا مِنْ أَرْضَى مَنْ طَلَعَ عَلَيْهِ،

place us among the most satisfied of those over whom the crescent has risen,

وَأَزْكَى مَنْ نَظَرَ إلَيْهِ،

the purest of those who have looked upon it,

وَأَسْعَدَ مَنْ تَعَبّدَ لَكَ فِيهِ،

the most fortunate of those who have worshiped You under it;

وَوَفّقْنَا اللّهُمّ فِيهِ لِلطَّاعَةِ وَالتّوْبَةِ،

give us the success during [the new month] to repent,

وَاعْصِمْنَا فِيهِ مِنَ الآثَامِ وَالحَوْبَةِ،

preserve us within it from misdeeds and exposition to punishment,

وَأَوْزِعْنَا فِيهِ شُكْرَ النّعْمَةِ،

allot to us within it thanksgiving for Your favor,

وَأَلْبِسْنَا فِيهِ جُنَنَ العَافِيَةِ،

clothe us during it in the shields of well-being,

وَأَتْمِمْ عَلَيْنَا بِاسْتِكْمَالِ طَاعَتِكَ فِيهِ المِنّةَ،

and complete for us Your kindness by perfecting therein obedience to You!

إنّكَ أَنْتَ المَنَّانُ الحَمِيدُ،

Surely You are All-kind, Praiseworthy.

وَصَلَّى اللّهُ عَلَى مُحَمّدٍ وَآلِهِ الطّيّبِينَ،

And bless Muhammad and his Household, the good, the pure.

وَاجْعَلْ لَنَا فِيهِ عَوْناً مِنْكَ عَلَى مَا نَدَبْتَنَا إلَيْهِ

And grant us aid from You to carry out that which You have ordered us to do in it;

مِنْ مُفْتَرَضِ طَاعَتِكَ

Such as the obedience to You which You have made incumbent upon us,

وَتَقَبّلْهَا إنّكَ الأَكْرَمُ مِنْ كُلّ كَرِيمٍ،

and accept them from us, for You are the most Generous of all those who show generosity

وَالأَرْحَمُ مِنْ كُلّ رَحِيمٍ،

and the most Merciful of all those who show mercy.

آمِينَ آمِينَ رَبّ العَالَمِينَ.

Respond! Respond! O the Lord of the Worlds.

http://www.imams.us/news/the-crescent-moon-of-the-month-of-ramadan-1436/

In the Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

Announcement Concerning:
The Crescent Moon of the Month of Ramadan, 1436

بيان هلال شهر رمضان المبارك لسنة ١٤٣٦، إضغط هنا لملاحظة البيا

To the respected believers in North America,

Peace be upon you.

The Moon-Sighting Committee of The Council of Shia Muslim Scholars of North America announces that Thursday, June 18, 2015 will be the first day of the month of Ramadan, 1436, for the entire region of the United States and Canada.

This is based on reports of verified sightings of the crescent moon at sunset on Wednesday, June 17, in many regions of the United States.

We ask Allah (s.w.t.) for success in performing good deeds in this holy month and to hasten the Return of Our Master, Imam Mahdi (ajfs).

The Crescent Committee

• Sayyid Muhammad Rizvi, Toronto, Canada.
  • Shaykh Fadhil al-Sahlani, New York, NY.
  • Sayyid Mahboob Mehdi Abedi, Chicago, IL.
  • Shaykh Muhammed Ja’far Banglori, Miami, FL.
  • Sayyid Nabi Raza Abedi, San Francisco, CA
Edited by Abdul Majid

Du'a albahaa, beautiful du'a from imam rida from imam Baqir . It is to be recited at sahar ( dawn?)

O Allah I ask Thee to give me from Thy brilliance that beautifies, and all Thy glories are radiantly brilliant, O Allah I beseech Thee in the name of all Thy glories.

O Allah I ask Thee to give me from Thy refined good that makes more handsome, and all Thy refinements are gracefully beautiful; O Allah I beseech Thee in the name of all Thy beauties.

O Allah I ask Thee to give me from Thy majesty that gives grandeur, and all Thy majestic powers are strongly sublime; O Allah I beseech Thee in the name of all Thy powers.

O Allah I ask Thee to give me from Thy greatness that makes great, and all Thy powers are extensively important; O Allah I beseech Thee in the name of all Thy influences.

O Allah I beseech Thee to give me from Thy light that enlightens, and all Thy enlightenments are luminously bright; O Allah I beseech Thee in the name of all Thy lights.

O Allah I ask Thee to give me from Thy mercy that gives much, and all Thy kind leniencies are plenteously many, O Allah I beseech Thee in the name of all Thy compassions.

O Allah I ask Thee to give me from Thy Words that elaborate and conclude; and all Thy words are complete and perfect; O Allah I beseech Thee in the name of all Thy Words.

O Allah I ask Thee to give me from Thy perfection that brings to fullness, and all Thy perfections are total and whole, O Allah I beseech Thee in the name of all Thy perfections.

O Allah I ask Thee to give me from Thy Names that make great, and all Thy Names are important; O Allah I beseech Thee in the name of all Thy Names:

O Allah I beseech Thee to give me from Thy authority that surpasses in honour and power, and all Thy authorities are rare and supreme, O Allah I beseech Thee in the name of all Thy authorities.

O Allah I ask Thee to give me from Thy Will that (simultaneously) takes effect, and all Thy wills are (at once) executed; O Allah I beseech Thee in the name of all Thy wills.

O Allah I ask Thee to give me from Thy that omnipotence which controls everything, and at all events Thy omnipotence dominates. O Allah I beseech Thee in the name of Thy all-embracing omnipotence.

O Allah I ask Thee to give me from Thy Wisdom that pierces through and enforces, and Thy Wisdom is altogether effective, O Allah I beseech Thee in the name of Thy Wisdom,

O Allah I ask Thee to give me from Thy promise which always is fulfilled, and all Thy promises are kept and fulfilled, O Allah I beseech Thee in the name of all Thy promises.

O Allah I ask Thee to give me from Thy Channels which are most dear to Thee, and all that which is dear to Thee is most desirable, O Allah I beseech Thee in the name of all Thy channels.

O Allah I ask Thee to give me from Thy distinctions that vie in glory, and all Thy distinctions are noble; O Allah I beseech Thee in the name of all Thy distinctions.

O Allah I ask Thee to give me from Thy sovereignty, which lasts and continues forever, and for all times Thy sovereignty is everlasting; O Allah I beseech Thee in the name of Thy absolute sovereignty.

O Allah I ask Thee to give me from Thy kingdom that surpasses in glory and nobility, and in reality Thy kingdom alone is the most celebrated and magnificent; O Allah I beseech Thee in the name of Thy unlimited kingdom.

O Allah I ask Thee to give me from Thy highest height that exalts, and Thy eminence is altogether sublime; O Allah I beseech thee in the name of Thy highest sublimeness.

O Allah I ask Thee to give me from Thy bounties which always move ahead, come in advance, and all Thy bounties are eternal, O Allah I beseech Thee in the name of all Thy bounties.

O Allah I ask Thee to give me from Thy signs, which gives out freely, and all Thy signs are generous; O Allah I beseech Thee in the name of all Thy signs.

O Allah I ask Thee to give me whereby Thou exercises absolute authority and power, I beseech Thee in the name of (Thy) total exclusive omnipotence, and singular absolute authority.

O Allah I ask Thee to give me whereby Thou gives answer to my supplication whenever I turn to Thee, therefore hear my prayers O Allah.

Then ask what you wish

Du'a albahaa, beautiful du'a from imam rida from imam Baqir . It is to be recited at sahar ( dawn?)

O Allah I ask Thee to give me from Thy brilliance that beautifies, and all Thy glories are radiantly brilliant, O Allah I beseech Thee in the name of all Thy glories.

O Allah I ask Thee to give me from Thy refined good that makes more handsome, and all Thy refinements are gracefully beautiful; O Allah I beseech Thee in the name of all Thy beauties.

O Allah I ask Thee to give me from Thy majesty that gives grandeur, and all Thy majestic powers are strongly sublime; O Allah I beseech Thee in the name of all Thy powers.

O Allah I ask Thee to give me from Thy greatness that makes great, and all Thy powers are extensively important; O Allah I beseech Thee in the name of all Thy influences.

O Allah I beseech Thee to give me from Thy light that enlightens, and all Thy enlightenments are luminously bright; O Allah I beseech Thee in the name of all Thy lights.

O Allah I ask Thee to give me from Thy mercy that gives much, and all Thy kind leniencies are plenteously many, O Allah I beseech Thee in the name of all Thy compassions.

O Allah I ask Thee to give me from Thy Words that elaborate and conclude; and all Thy words are complete and perfect; O Allah I beseech Thee in the name of all Thy Words.

O Allah I ask Thee to give me from Thy perfection that brings to fullness, and all Thy perfections are total and whole, O Allah I beseech Thee in the name of all Thy perfections.

O Allah I ask Thee to give me from Thy Names that make great, and all Thy Names are important; O Allah I beseech Thee in the name of all Thy Names:

O Allah I beseech Thee to give me from Thy authority that surpasses in honour and power, and all Thy authorities are rare and supreme, O Allah I beseech Thee in the name of all Thy authorities.

O Allah I ask Thee to give me from Thy Will that (simultaneously) takes effect, and all Thy wills are (at once) executed; O Allah I beseech Thee in the name of all Thy wills.

O Allah I ask Thee to give me from Thy that omnipotence which controls everything, and at all events Thy omnipotence dominates. O Allah I beseech Thee in the name of Thy all-embracing omnipotence.

O Allah I ask Thee to give me from Thy Wisdom that pierces through and enforces, and Thy Wisdom is altogether effective, O Allah I beseech Thee in the name of Thy Wisdom,

O Allah I ask Thee to give me from Thy promise which always is fulfilled, and all Thy promises are kept and fulfilled, O Allah I beseech Thee in the name of all Thy promises.

O Allah I ask Thee to give me from Thy Channels which are most dear to Thee, and all that which is dear to Thee is most desirable, O Allah I beseech Thee in the name of all Thy channels.

O Allah I ask Thee to give me from Thy distinctions that vie in glory, and all Thy distinctions are noble; O Allah I beseech Thee in the name of all Thy distinctions.

O Allah I ask Thee to give me from Thy sovereignty, which lasts and continues forever, and for all times Thy sovereignty is everlasting; O Allah I beseech Thee in the name of Thy absolute sovereignty.

O Allah I ask Thee to give me from Thy kingdom that surpasses in glory and nobility, and in reality Thy kingdom alone is the most celebrated and magnificent; O Allah I beseech Thee in the name of Thy unlimited kingdom.

O Allah I ask Thee to give me from Thy highest height that exalts, and Thy eminence is altogether sublime; O Allah I beseech thee in the name of Thy highest sublimeness.

O Allah I ask Thee to give me from Thy bounties which always move ahead, come in advance, and all Thy bounties are eternal, O Allah I beseech Thee in the name of all Thy bounties.

O Allah I ask Thee to give me from Thy signs, which gives out freely, and all Thy signs are generous; O Allah I beseech Thee in the name of all Thy signs.

O Allah I ask Thee to give me whereby Thou exercises absolute authority and power, I beseech Thee in the name of (Thy) total exclusive omnipotence, and singular absolute authority.

O Allah I ask Thee to give me whereby Thou gives answer to my supplication whenever I turn to Thee, therefore hear my prayers O Allah.

Then ask what you wish

Ramadan kareem

Beloved brethren, as you know I am not Muslim. I recognise Ramadhan as being a holy time of fasting, prayer and self-denial for more than 20% of the population of this tiny insignificant planet we all share. I wish peace, happiness and spiritual health to all my Muslim brethren as you commune with each other in this beautifully magnificent act of worshipping God and I humbly beg a tiny prayer for this tiny spec of dust that dares to lie on the ground of Gods earth. A peaceful, happy,holy Ramadhan to each and every one of you and your loved ones. Allah'u'abha

Edited by Aidan

This is important

Imam Muhammad al-Baqir [a] said,

"The salat is given priority over the iftar, unless you are with a group who are beginning with the iftar, then do not act contrary to them - break your fast with them. Otherwise, begin with the salat, for it is better than the iftar, and your salat being written while you are a faster is more beloved to me."

[ 13081 ] 3 ـ وعنه ، عن محمد وأحمد ابني الحسن ، عن أبيهما ، عن عبدالله بن بكير ، عن بعض أصحابنا ، عن أبي عبدالله ( عليه السلام ) قال : يستحب للصائم إن قوي على ذلك أن يصلي قبل أن يفطر .

(Wasa'il ash-Shi`a)