Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ali-F

Sayed Ammar Shares His Opinion Regarding W. Faqih

Rate this topic

(salam)

I personally like the first minute of the video. It's really a theory, and believing, or disbelieving in it, does not take one out of the realm of Tashayyu - and I have seen YouTube videos on YouTube of speakers who say someone is an apostate if he doesn't recognise Wilayat al-Faqih. Do Sayyed Ali Khamenei, or Sayyed Ruhollah Khomeini even say that? I doubt it, but I will search for their statements regarding this.

However, I'm not sure about his second statement, does "marg bar zide velayate fagheeh" (lol Persian style) even mean "Death to those who oppose Wilayat al-Faqih"? Perhaps someone who knows Persian can shed a light on this.

Edited by al-Ibrahimi

Very lame statement...being indifferent or differ in opinion does not make one an enemy,so the marg bar(and not marg barg like he said)

is refering to the ones who actively fight and want to destroy WF.

btw what does he think who saved our precious maraji in Najaf? The enemies of WF?

Without the help of Imam Khamenei h,what would have happened to our brethren and shrines in Iraq?

Mankind is ungrateful.

May Allah save the leader and humiliate his enemies.

How come you say it's a lame statement, dear sister. What he says is logical and he did not attack Sayed Khameini.

However, I'm not sure about his second statement, does "marg bar zide velayate fagheeh" (lol Persian style) even mean "Death to those who oppose Wilayat al-Faqih"? Perhaps someone who knows Persian can shed a light on this.

Yes, it does mean "death to those who oppose WF". 

So opposing the government structure of Iran is worthy of the death sentence? I can't and don't believe it. There must be a bigger context to this, I doubt Sayyed al-Khomeini meant it this way.

So opposing the government structure of Iran is worthy of the death sentence? I can't and don't believe it. There must be a bigger context to this, I doubt Sayyed al-Khomeini meant it this way.

You asked for the translation and that is what "Marg bar zidde welayate faqih" literally means. ie. "Death to those who oppose WF".

If you don't believe it well go and learn Farsi and you will. 

Edited by SlaveOfAllah14

How come you say it's a lame statement, dear sister. What he says is logical and he did not attack Sayed Khameini.

I didn't say he attacked him.I criticize that he mixes opposition with enmity.And the "down with" refers to enemies not persons who have a different opinion of wf.There is a big difference and simply criticizing or differ in opinion of wf doesn't make someone an enemy.Imam Khamenei himself said that.

He seems to be another Sadiq Shirazi and Yassir Habib fanboy who loves secularism (Godlessness in the affairs of the states).

Wilayat al-Faqih (Islamic government under the leadership of Muslim scholars) is the natural product of the Shia Islamic view. To study its roots in Shia Islam, one can refer to the book: Wilayat al-Faqih on Al-Islam.org

And those who oppose and work to undermine the Islamic Republic of Iran and stop the spreading and foundation of new Islamic Governments (for instance in Iraq, Azarbeijan, Pakistan, etc.) deserve the chants of "death to" because such fitnah is considered a great sin in Islam and deserves tabarra.

The abovementioned so-called shias who live under secular regimes should -instead of fighting the already established Islamic Republic- follow such a successful revolution and found their own Islamic Republics. Because we Muslims are ordered to get rid of the secular (disbeliever) (see, Quran, Maidah 44, 45, 47, etc.). regimes and found Islamic Governments. Iranians have accomplished this. And others instead of being "hasid" and working to undermine Iran to deprive them of this blessing, should follow Iranians and this way they may have the same and maybe better blessings.

And it is idiotic that this secular person tries to portray Syed Al-Sistani and other scholars of Najaf or Qum as if they oppose wilayat al-faqih. He lives in a "rosy" imaginary world indeed. By the way, I say such guys like Nakhshawani are secular because they do not offer an "alternative" way of Islamic Government. Thus, their aim here is not that they have different views (of founding and having Islamic Governments, otherwise they would preach that method), rather their aim is to fight the perfect way which was revived by Imam Khomeini and defend stay of secularism on Muslim nations.

Edited by Khudayar

You asked for the translation and that is what "Marg bar zidde welayate faqih" literally means. ie. "Death to those who oppose WF".

Death to ..." is not a correct translation for "Marg bar ..." although it is a literal translation, the real meaning is closer to "down with ..."; it is an expression of extreme dissatisfaction rather than the wishing of death. 

He seems to be another Sadiq Shirazi 

Sayyed Muhammad al-Shirazi does not want "Godlessnes" in the state brother. I think he believes that it should be a "group" who rules, and not just one Wali... something along those lines. I don't know any scholar who is against applying Islamic Laws, but merely disagree on the power given to the Wali, for example.

Lol calm down. My comment regarding the "context" was general and not aimed at you in particular. Forgive me if it sounded offensive.

(bismillah)

This is what Sayed Alī al-Khāminīy said in his: Taḥrīr al-Masā'il:

(Taken from my personal copy al-Khāminīy's Taḥrīr al-Masā'il, pg. 22, Question. 41, Dār al-Nabā’ Kuwait, 3rd edition)

attachicon.gifIMG_20150615_0001_NEW.jpg

"(and) those who do not profess (/believe) in the Wilāyat al-Faqīh al-Muṭlaqah, whether that be from ijtihād (diligence) or Taqlīd (imitation of a scholar) in the time of occultation (Ghaybah) of the [imām al-] Ḥujjah (May Allāh hasten his reappearance), it does not obligate (/affirm) apostasy and the disembarkation from Islām. And whomever is lead by evidence and indications to not profess (/believe) in it, then he is excused, however it is not permissible for him propagate sectarianism and disagreement between the Muslims".

(salam) thank you very much 

I disagree with Sayyid Ammar on this. 

Wilayat Al Faqih is a necessity in the environment we live in today. Where followers of Ahl Al Bayt(a.s) are being attacked constantly in every way possible, both internally thru munafiq and externally thru the Kufar. 

It is a practical necessity for the circumstances we are dealing with. 

That is why I think all Shia have a duty to follow it, because the result of not following it is that each group of Shia will be divided into little groups around a particular scholar. These groups will be attacked and pitted against each other (a prime example of this is what is happening in Dearborn today) by the enemies and eventually this will lead to the destruction of all of them. We see this happening all around us, shall we forever remain blind to this reality ? 

Wilayat Al Faqih is not just a 'theory'. It is a practical necessity given the circumstances we are all living under at present. 

At the same time, if this is in fact happening (people chanting 'Death to the enemies of Wilayat Al Faqih') in the haram, I don't think this is helpful to the cause of unity amoung Shia. 

Edited by Abu Hadi

Interesting brother, have you ever actually been to Iran? Or visited Qum or Mashhād, and asked what they are implying in that statement? I would suggest you refrain from attributing claims to the population mass, where you are unlikely to have any knowledge of their intentions whatsoever, leading to a fallacy of hasty generalization or a genetic fallacy. The phrase "Death to those who oppose (enemies of) Wilāyat al-Faqīh " (الموت لمن ضد ولاية الفقيه) originally initiates from the events after the establishment of the Islamic government, whereby a minority of groups began to oppose such system violently with extremism (e.g., Mujāhidīn Khalq [حركة مجاهدي خلق]), thus the phrase has nothing go to do with religious matters (e.i., Aqīdah), rather the tragic political issues the Iranians have to deal with.     

Yes I have been to Iran and visited Qum and Mashhad, and heard the slogans "Death to America, Death to Israel, Death to those who oppose WF".

But lol how does that change the meaning of the slogan? which is what the guy asked for? He didn't ask for the analysis or "interpretation" of the slogan.

Either you don't know farsi or you seem to be paranoid. 

Edited by SlaveOfAllah14

Brother, what was wanted (/asked) from al-Ibrahimi, is the implication of the phrase (slogan), which as I have explained above, it is referring to specific groups, and not "anyone" in matters of religion, who does not profess in the concept (Wilāyat al-Faqīh).

Wa`asalam

Edited by Jaafar Al-Shibli

yes it makes sense. down with people who want to remove the WF, and try to sabotage it and are enemies to it. May Allah disable them and all those in line with them, such as all satanic movements. 

Ammar is disappointing me there to be honest. didn't expect this from him

wasalam

This man is considered an enemy... he claims that he dreamt of a letter that Imam Mahdi (af) wrote which was 2-3 pages long and he saw his name and that shiites should stand by him because he is the na'ib of the Imam.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HGoz4xIf2l8

(salam) If you don't mind me asking sister, what is the relevance of that video in a thread about Sayyed Ammar al-Nakshawani and Wilayat al-Faqih al-Mutlaqa? :p

In His Name

as far as i know Wilayat-e-Faqih is not just a theory ,rather it s a consensus opinion among scholars to the extent some of them considered this idea as a necessity of fiqh(not Islam). maybe he mixed between wali faqih and wilayat-e-faqih. he is really good lecturer and i still like him but he showed in this clip that he has not deep knowledge at least in this regard

In His Name

as far as i know Wilayat-e-Faqih is not just a theory ,rather it s a consensus opinion among scholars to the extent some of them considered this idea as a necessity of fiqh(not Islam). maybe he mixed between wali faqih and wilayat-e-faqih. he is really good lecturer and i still like him but he showed in this clip that he has not deep knowledge at least in this regard

There are other clips too where he lacks knowledge,afaik.

- and I have seen YouTube videos on YouTube of speakers who say someone is an apostate if he doesn't recognise Wilayat al-Faqih.

Youre an apostate for anything nowadays. Really, there shouldnt be a Muslim anywhere assuming that there isnt a Muslim somewhere else considering him/her a kafir.

I find it embarrassing to watch Ammar's lectures. He comes across as very arrogant and full of himself. Which doesn't work to his favour when he turns out to be wrong. I don't disagree with him in this lecture, but there ought to be a more calm and civil way to conduct religious speech. 

Yes, it is.

I would hope so, otherwise the real enemies of WF might use this to suggest Ammar Nakshwani is in their camp. Having said that Ammar Nakshwani should really have had the wisdom to try and understand the context of the slogans and to whom they are being directed.

By asking the question 'is it directed at Najaf' he is creating a schism in people's minds that wasnt there before.

And "aye darim" means "we have ayahs."

"ghaza ro zadam be rag" means "I hit the food to vein."

"ye dor bezan" means "hit a turn."

If you want to translate things like a retard, fine, but don't act like this is the DEFINITIVE translation simply because it is literal.

The slogan of "marg bar ..." has had a long history in Iran. 

The public murals which are sanctioned by the state and which are subject to their approval, translate the slogan as "down with ..."

Many high ranking officials and ulama have explained what this chant means. But some choose not to listen because they need to advance their nonsensical agendas.

Guys guys guys....calm the heck down. It's just Ammar being Ammar.

Just take out the popcornand enjoy the show. No need to bark at eachother while watching Lord of the Rings, so why would this be any different?

We live in 2015, if people by now can't watch a "lecture" and have the foresight/basirah to see who is just and who isn't, who says what and who doesn't, who does what and who doesn't etc, then you certainly shouldn't anger yourself trying to convince them. All the hadith reading and rijjal and sanad and what have you won't help you at all if you can't put two and two together in regards to the state of the ummah and all its political/religious members.

Amr-bil-maroof/nahi anil munkar requires you to be wise in these affairs and you will be judged by it.

At the same time, if you can't position yourself correctly in the political/religious battleground of todays affairs, then good luck when Imam Mahdi comes along. He doesn't need simpletons.

And "aye darim" means "we have ayahs."

"ghaza ro zadam be rag" means "I hit the food to vein."

"ye dor bezan" means "hit a turn."

If you want to translate things like a retard, fine, but don't act like this is the DEFINITIVE translation simply because it is literal.

The slogan of "marg bar ..." has had a long history in Iran. 

The public murals which are sanctioned by the state and which are subject to their approval, translate the slogan as "down with ..."

Many high ranking officials and ulama have explained what this chant means. But some choose not to listen because they need to advance their nonsensical agendas.

Brother, 

can you elaborate more on this point, regarding the history of the phrase. 

I think it would clear up alot of misunderstandings. 

Guys guys guys....calm the heck down. It's just Ammar being Ammar.

Just take out the popcornand enjoy the show. No need to bark at eachother while watching Lord of the Rings, so why would this be any different?

We live in 2015, if people by now can't watch a "lecture" and have the foresight/basirah to see who is just and who isn't, who says what and who doesn't, who does what and who doesn't etc, then you certainly shouldn't anger yourself trying to convince them. All the hadith reading and rijjal and sanad and what have you won't help you at all if you can't put two and two together in regards to the state of the ummah and all its political/religious members.

Amr-bil-maroof/nahi anil munkar requires you to be wise in these affairs and you will be judged by it.

At the same time, if you can't position yourself correctly in the political/religious battleground of todays affairs, then good luck when Imam Mahdi comes along. He doesn't need simpletons.

That is why I said before that the only issue I have with Sayyid Ammar is that he talks about issues, such as Wilayat Al Faqih, as if they are happening in a vacuum. 

Edited by Abu Hadi

I would hope so, otherwise the real enemies of WF might use this to suggest Ammar Nakshwani is in their camp. Having said that Ammar Nakshwani should really have had the wisdom to try and understand the context of the slogans and to whom they are being directed.

By asking the question 'is it directed at Najaf' he is creating a schism in people's minds that wasnt there before.

Real enemies of WF? Elaborate, please.

God damnet, you guys made me watch the damn video. Ugh, the guy is a populist, he is driven by his audience at any given time.

And clearly he hasn't quite understood what these slogans mean.

It's quite simple mr.Ammar so in case you ever google yourself and come accross this comment, here is the answer:

- If you are against wilayat faghi in theory then you are not an enemy. Ayatollah sistani, khorasani do not agree with Khamenei and other ulamas either, but are they enemies? No!

- if you actively try to diminish and destroy the concept that wilayatis(hezbollah, badr, sepah, basjij, civilians etc etc) have accepted, support and will easily die for, then yes you are an enemy and your downfall is wished upon.

- it's quite dirty of you to suggest that "death to the enemies of wilayat faqi" might be directed at Najaf. Specially since it was this WF that sent his best men to protect it, and this WF that used the beyt-ul-mal to send resources.

- it's also quite dirty of you to suggest the same thing about qum when some Ulama that actually are enemies, are prancing about, have their hawzahs and go against direct laws of the land.

So mr.Ammar, a phd without brains is comical, if not puny.