Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Will Imam Ali A.s Decide Who Goes To Heaven Or Not

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

6) One point you didn't highlight and colour in, maybe you satisfied your craving for the day,

(salam) Yo, everything about your post I agree with, except this point bro. :p

He actually did colour it, just look, its purple:

Sunni scholars have also commented on this narration, with some obviously weakening it. 

• Veteran Member

Bismillah

My post was about the narration and it's standing in the Shia and Sunni view.

I actually didn't address a lot of the issues i had with the statements you made in your posts (i read all of them), even your third point is misleading because no one believes the decision of Imams to be in 'ardh' (horizontal) with that of God, but the relationship of their decision and Gods to be in 'tool' (vertical). - Sorry, I can't think of the technical english terms for these two words right now, but i hope i got my point across.

Also, the issue about speakers clarifying what they meant by this narration caught my intention, since the Imams and the Prophet (saw) when saying the narration, didn't seem to clarify what they meant and only did so when questioned - which can be seen by the narrations.

In any case i was just contributing by adding the Sunni view too, and the standing of this narration in terms of how well reported it was.

My comment against you was in response to the various incorrect statements i saw you had made, and the very aggressive definite rulings against people with other views then yourself.

?

Care to explain?

:huh:

I think he means that as Shia we don't believe that we will see Allah as physical being in the day of judgment.

Most of the punishments and likes will be carried out by angels in the day of judgment.

There are hadiths on the role of the prophet in the day of judgment that if you read them you will be really determined to be among his party in the day of judgment , a festive day of victory for his nation.

• Advanced Member

Guys what do you think about Shaykh al-Saduq's view?

Says the Shaykh Abu Ja'far: Our belief concerning the reckoning (al-hisab)is that it is real. Some of it will be undertaken by Allah, the Mighty and Glorious, and some by His Proofs (the Imams). The reckoning of Prophets and Imams, on whom be peace, will be undertaken by Allah the Glorious and Mighty; while every Prophet will be entrusted with the reckoning of his wasi(vicegerent, representative). And the vicegerents (awsiya') will take the reckoning of the whole of their communities. Allah, who is Blessed and Exalted above all, will be witness for the prophets (anbiya') and apostles (rusul);and these (prophets and apostles) will be witnesses for the vicegerents(awsiya').

And the Imams will be witnesses for the people, and this is borne out by His saying: "But how (will it be with them) when We bring of every people a witness, and We bring thee (0 Muhammad) as a witness against these?" [4, 45]. And Allah says: "Is he (to be counted equal with him) who relieth on a clear proof from his Lord, and a witness from Him reciteth it�.." [11, 20]. And the witness (here referred to) is the Prince of Believers, 'Ali b. Abi Talib. And He says, Exalted is He: "Lo! Unto Us is their return, and Ours their reckoning" [88, 25-26].

(Credit to brother al-Afasy)

Edited by al-Ibrahimi

• Veteran Member

Guys what do you think about Shaykh al-Saduq's view?

(Credit to brother al-Afasy)

I don't really see a problem with it, although whether it's true or not I don't know. I'm sure you could find conflict hadiths on what happens after death. But if we accept that this is what will happen, then it just seems to be saying that the Imams and representatives of Prophets will be responsible for doing the reckoning on the deeds of their communities. I don't see anything problematic in this belief, and it could be that this is where intercession comes in. Perhaps after doing the reckoning the representative decides if he will intercede for someone or not.

• Veteran Member

Bismillah

Any one who understands some rijjal and its terminology would read what i wrote and say, 'oh wow, this narration is reliable'. 

My post is full of indicators to strengthen the narration and remove doubts about it being weak or a fabrication. When i said other scholars probably quoting from the former ones i mentioned, i intended the likes of Ibn Shab Ashub - who mostly quotes from previous works in his own works - since he is a latter scholar. 

Your ignorance and constant pathetic attempts to weaken the science of rijjal, even by those who use it correctly, seems to have no ends. If you don't understand the subject, do what any other just, reasonable and intelligent adult would do - don't speak about it!

Indicators:

1) A narration appearing in both Shia and Sunni books raises the chances of it being said by an infallible, especially when the infallible is the Prophet (saw), and more so when it is a narration in praise of the Ahlulbayt Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã. We use this same method when trying to prove twelve Imam narrations (we look at narrations about twelve Imams/khalifas in Sunni sources. 

2) A mustafeedh (for a practical definition refer above) narration is a lot harder to reject then a solitary report, because it is more widely reported. You can't just ignore it so easily. 

3) A narration being quoted with different variations can be a sign of a few things, one of them is that it was said more than once and maybe by more than one infallible. There are also other possible reasons, it's up to the hadith scholars to work out which instance this is. 

4) The scholars who's names i mentioned are our most primary scholars of Hadith, and three of them are the authors of our four main books of ahaadith (although the narrations don't always appear in those four main books but sometimes in their Amaalis). A narration being mentioned by all of them again increases its chances of being said by an infallible.

5) Latter scholars quoting them (those that came right or very close after) is also an indicator that the narration was being accepted among the scholars and included in their books.

6) One point you didn't highlight and colour in, maybe you satisfied your craving for the day, is that not only did Sunni scholars quote the narration, they commented on it, with only some rejecting it while others either accepting it, or mentioning it in a way where it seems they accepted it. 

It really saddens me that we have such close-minded people here. Also, if you understood rijjal, you would have gathered that this is not a typical 'look at the sanad - judge the hadith' scenario, i looked at many different indicators and didn't even mention the chain of the narration, so it doesn't even come under your very narrow idea of what `Ilm Rijjal is. 

That's all for now.

You don't understand. You aren't supposed to 'strengthen' a narration that is already widely believed. The process of strengthening something makes use of too many probabilistic arguments (see the phrases and words coloured above), which leave some room for doubt. Not to mention that if something can be strengthened, then it leaves open the possibility that it could also be weakened.

Instead, you are supposed to declare that it is obviously true, that even asking any questions about it makes you a crypto-Wahhabi, and that in case anyone really does want to know, the narration is of course 100% authentic, without a shadow of a doubt. In fact all widely known narrations are authentic, so you see there is no need for all this rijal trickery anyway.

• Advanced Member

You don't understand. You aren't supposed to 'strengthen' a narration that is already widely believed. The process of strengthening something makes use of too many probabilistic arguments (see the phrases and words coloured above), which leave some room for doubt. Not to mention that if something can be strengthened, then it leaves open the possibility that it could also be weakened.

Instead, you are supposed to declare that it is obviously true, that even asking any questions about it makes you a crypto-Wahhabi, and that in case anyone really does want to know, the narration is of course 100% authentic, without a shadow of a doubt. In fact all widely known narrations are authentic, so you see there is no need for all this rijal trickery anyway.

LOL ROFL, sir you are a genius

giphy.gif

Edited by al-Ibrahimi

[Note from Mod: This topic has been moved to the Off-topic forum. Please remember to post topics in the appropriate forums] [Auto]

Is Off-Topic the new 'General Discussions', 'Quran and Hadith' or 'Prophet and Ahlulbayt' forum? Or am i missing something?

Nothing about this discussion fits with what my idea of the Off-topic forum is about. Gosh i think i've only been in the Off-topics forum less than 3/4 times with this username. 

• Veteran Member

Your ignorance and constant pathetic attempts to weaken the science of rijjal, even by those who use it correctly, seems to have no ends. If you don't understand the subject, do what any other just, reasonable and intelligent adult would do - don't speak about it!

And you are not ignorant, of course. Each time ignorance is brought up it brings a big smile to my face. Relying on the surviving ancient conjecture about thousands of different common "men" to study God and His religion and then take the extremely weighty responsibility to declare right and wrong. If your borrowed ilm rijal was reliable then what about the hadith that Imam Mahdi (as) will reveal to the people a religion that they were unaware of and will be astonished to learn of. Rather it is you who is a simpleton and quite narrow minded my friend. On the contrary, I should advise you not to hurry in picking up the responsibility of such weighty things of which you do not know and can not be certain of. But oh well. :p

• Veteran Member

If your borrowed ilm rijal was reliable then what about the hadith that Imam Mahdi (as) will reveal to the people a religion that they were unaware of and will be astonished to learn of.

Assuming the hadith is authentic of course (sorry, couldn't resist), don't you see how this argument could be applied with even stronger force against you? What if the reason people won't recognise the religion Imam Mahdi (as) will bring is because they have become so preoccupied with the things that are perhaps not based on the strongest evidence?

• Veteran Member

Do you see me issuing a definitive opinion on the issue in this thread? Myself being a (closet) "Ghaali" and the hadith being in my favor and being OK'ed by a scholar, why on earth should I choose this time and place to complain. Perhaps I am merely being honest.

With due apologies to all SC'ers but indeed I have certain issues with matters being "solved" on the basis of ilm rijal alone, and so do several other users even if they are not as active in speaking against it. Sometimes I simply can not resist but choose to express myself.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

I haven't read the other posts so I don't know if this has been brought up or addressed.

٣٠ - حدثنا تميم بن عبد الله بن تميم القرشي قال: حدثني أبي عن أحمد بن علي الأنصاري عن أبي الصلت الهروي قال: قال المأمون يوما للرضا عليه السلام يا أبا الحسن أخبرني عن جدك أمير المؤمنين بأي وجه هو قسيم الجنة والنار وبأي معنى فقد كثر فكري في ذلك؟ فقال له الرضا عليه السلام: يا أمير المؤمنين ألم ترو عن أبيك عن آبائه عن عبد الله بن عباس أنه قال: سمعت رسول الله (ص) يقول: حب علي إيمان وبغضه كفر؟ فقال: بلى فقال الرضا عليه السلام: فقسمة الجنة والنار إذا كانت على حبه وبغضه فهو قسيم الجنة والنار، فقال المأمون: لا أبقاني بعدك يا أبا الحسن أشهد أنك وارث علم رسول الله (ص) قال: أبو الصلت الهروي: فلما انصرف الرضا عليه السلام إلى منزله أتيته فقلت له: يا بن الله (ص) ما أحسن ما أجبت به أمير المؤمنين؟ فقال الرضا عليه السلام: يا أبا الصلت إنما كلمته حيث هو ولقد سمعت أبي يحدث عن آبائه عن علي عليه السلام إنه قال: قال: رسول الله (ص): يا علي أنت قسيم الجنة يوم القيامة تقول للنار: هذا لي وهذا لك.

From abi Salt al-Haruwi, al-Mamoon said one day to al-Reda (as), Oh abal Hassan, inform me about your grandfather Ameer al-Momineen (as), in what face (meaning) is he the divider of Heaven and Hell and in what meaning, my thoughts have increased about that.

So al-Reda (as) said to him, "Oh Commander of the Faithful, do you not narrate from your father from his fathers from Abdullah ibn Abbas that he said, I heard RasulAllah (saww) say, love of Ali (as) is iman, and hating him his disbelief?"

So he (al-Mamoon) said, "yes."

Al-Reda (as) said, "Hell and Heaven have been divided if it was on his love and hate for he is the divider of Heaven and Hell."

So al-Mamoon said, "Nothing remains of my doubts after [speaking with] you oh abal Hassan, I testify that you are the inheritor of the knowledge of RasulAllah (saww).

So Abu Salt said, "When al-Reda (as) left to his house, I came to him and said to him, Oh son of Allah, what was the best of what you answered with the commander of the faithful?"

So al-Reda (as) said, "Oh Aba Salt, I have talked with him [in regards to] where he is (concerning knowledge) and I have heard my father narrate about his fathers from Ali (as) that he said, RasulAllah (saww) said, Oh Ali, you are the divider of Heaven and Hell on the Day of Judgement, you will say to the Fire, this [person] is mine and that [person] is yours."

• Advanced Member

If your borrowed ilm rijal was reliable then what about the hadith that Imam Mahdi (as) will reveal to the people a religion that they were unaware of and will be astonished to learn of. Rather it is you who is a simpleton and quite narrow minded my friend. 

Bro are you going to accept that literally...?

[1] And you are not ignorant, of course. [2] Each time ignorance is brought up it brings a big smile to my face. [3] Relying on the surviving ancient conjecture about thousands of different common "men" to study God and His religion and then take the extremely weighty responsibility to declare right and wrong. [4] If your borrowed ilm rijal was reliable then what about the hadith that Imam Mahdi (as) will reveal to the people a religion that they were unaware of and will be astonished to learn of. [5] Rather it is you who is a simpleton and quite narrow minded my friend. [6] On the contrary, I should advise you not to hurry in picking up the responsibility of such weighty things of which you do not know and can not be certain of. But oh well. :P

Bismillah

[1] I never claimed i wasn't but allhamdulilah unlike you, i'm not ignorant enough to speak regarding matters i have no knowledge off. 

[2] I'm not surprised, wouldn't have expected anything else from you, my posts when addressing people like you are usually for the benefit of others who may have sincere questions, i don't waste my energy on people who can't accept when they are wrong and enjoy bathing in their own pathetic ignorance. 

[3] Again, you really need to up your comprehension skills, i not once said anything about the people with the chain in this narration, i used external factors to speak about its authenticity. How is what i did in this thread related in anyway to the study of men? You really should stop exposing your 'simpleness', although i ran out of excuses for you a long time ago, things are starting to get worrisome...

[4] I was going to say the same thing Haydar did when i read this. 

[5] I ask you to prove that through this thread. I think you've done a great job proving it for yourself, well done.

[6] You're assuming because someone posts on SC, they don't know what they're talking about, i don't know how to reply to that in a way you will allow yourself to understand, so i won't waste my time. 

Do you see me issuing a definitive opinion on the issue in this thread? Myself being a (closet) "Ghaali" and the hadith being in my favor and being OK'ed by a scholar, why on earth should I choose this time and place to complain. Perhaps I am merely being honest.

With due apologies to all SC'ers but indeed I have certain issues with matters being "solved" on the basis of ilm rijal alone, and so do several other users even if they are not as active in speaking against it. Sometimes I simply can not resist but choose to express myself.

You issue definitive opinions all the time, just as you have regarding `Ilm rijjal. You accept things and reject the works of those applying rijjal, if you weren't aware, this in an instance of issuing definitive opinion. 

I'm sure those who don't know you are baffled as to why you brought that up now when i was defending the hadith and not using ilm rijjal as you describe it, also which scholar? Almost everything i mentioned in my original post in some way or the other returned back to the views of scholars.

Alhamdulilah the vast majority of ShiaChat users are sensible enough to listen to those with proof and who speak with information or knowledge and not just some uninformed random ranter who has purposely chosen to don the cloak of jahl rather then actually learn any thing about his hand crafted monster he wishes to constantly attack.

You would do well to resist, and not make a fool of yourself. 

People can read what happened here and decide fro themselves what is going on. 

• Veteran Member

A typical Rijali sleight of hand there. With no verdict. Leaving people bedazzled and ripe for reprogramming.

Thanks for the laughs bro. :D

That's not rijal

That's ilm alhadith

That is, to know if a piece of Hadith is said by prophet or came from someone's pocket.

The first person who set up to this science is the prophet when some companions went to study religion from Torah and injil. Prophet told them that those sources are not pure sources and should not be relied upon.

Our imams were consulted by a number of their companions regarding accepting or rejecting a number of ahadith. Imams answered their question without mocking their rijali approach or the science of confirming a narration.

Did you know that?

• Veteran Member

Bismillah

[1] I never claimed i wasn't but allhamdulilah unlike you, i'm not ignorant enough to speak regarding matters i have no knowledge off. 

[2] I'm not surprised, wouldn't have expected anything else from you, my posts when addressing people like you are usually for the benefit of others who may have sincere questions, i don't waste my energy on people who can't accept when they are wrong and enjoy bathing in their own pathetic ignorance. 

[3] Again, you really need to up your comprehension skills, i not once said anything about the people with the chain in this narration, i used external factors to speak about its authenticity. How is what i did in this thread related in anyway to the study of men? You really should stop exposing your 'simpleness', although i ran out of excuses for you a long time ago, things are starting to get worrisome...

[4] I was going to say the same thing Haydar did when i read this. 

[5] I ask you to prove that through this thread. I think you've done a great job proving it for yourself, well done.

[6] You're assuming because someone posts on SC, they don't know what they're talking about, i don't know how to reply to that in a way you will allow yourself to understand, so i won't waste my time. 

You issue definitive opinions all the time, just as you have regarding `Ilm rijjal. You accept things and reject the works of those applying rijjal, if you weren't aware, this in an instance of issuing definitive opinion. 

I'm sure those who don't know you are baffled as to why you brought that up now when i was defending the hadith and not using ilm rijjal as you describe it, also which scholar? Almost everything i mentioned in my original post in some way or the other returned back to the views of scholars.

Alhamdulilah the vast majority of ShiaChat users are sensible enough to listen to those with proof and who speak with information or knowledge and not just some uninformed random ranter who has purposely chosen to don the cloak of jahl rather then actually learn any thing about his hand crafted monster he wishes to constantly attack.

You would do well to resist, and not make a fool of yourself. 

People can read what happened here and decide fro themselves what is going on. 

^ Oh boy. You're tense as usual. If I were you and I also happened to be correct and at an elevated position than yours then I wouldn't be bothered so much at all. And as you wrote, our opinions are now there to be read by other readers who will of course make up their own minds about whats what. The rest I'll let slide, as usual.

^ Oh boy. You're tense as usual. If I were you and I also happened to be correct and at an elevated position than yours then I wouldn't be bothered so much at all. And as you wrote, our opinions are now there to be read by other readers who will of course make up their own minds about whats what. The rest I'll let slide, as usual.

That's a weak and conceited way of saying 'i realised i was speaking rubbish and have no good answer, so i'll just quiten up and take my leave, albeit while trying to get the last word'. 

I'm actually not that tense, usually. It's when responding to ignorant and arrogant posters like yourself who repeat the same arguments no matter how many people refute them, or how many times. You brought absolutely nothing to the table in this debate, so i think you're doing yourself a 'favour by letting this slide', although it's good for the rest of us too since we won't have to put up with your baseless comments anymore, for now. 

• Veteran Member

That's a weak and conceited way of saying 'i realised i was speaking rubbish and have no good answer, so i'll just quiten up and take my leave, albeit while trying to get the last word'. 

I'm actually not that tense, usually. It's when responding to ignorant and arrogant posters like yourself who repeat the same arguments no matter how many people refute them, or how many times. You brought absolutely nothing to the table in this debate, so i think you're doing yourself a 'favour by letting this slide', although it's good for the rest of us too since we won't have to put up with your baseless comments anymore, for now. 

Well if you must insist then know that soon we will find out who did what. Butchering the hadiths of the masoomeen with conjecture and playing God has a very special outcome. You will enjoy that as its tailored for the pleasure of you e-scholars, nerve by nerve. As for my crime, peanuts compared to yours bro.

Edited by Darth Vader

• Advanced Member

^ bro. I cannot seem to understand your reasoning in being a staunch opponent of Hadith sciences. How do you build your beliefs and be certain that they are correct if the sources that use base them on contain some dubious reports that are clearly falsely attributed to the Ahlulbayt and you do not have the tools to differentiate those dubious ones from the ones correctly attributed to them?

• Veteran Member

Well if you must insist then know that soon we will find out who did what. Butchering the hadiths of the masoomeen with conjecture and playing God has a very special outcome. You will enjoy that as its tailored for the pleasure of you e-scholars, nerve by nerve. As for my crime, peanuts compared to yours bro.

Ethically wise

Attributing a false Hadith to ahlulbayt is as grief as falsifying a true Hadith from them.

+ is brother of -

• Advanced Member

Brother I think if someone is proven wrong, he should just concede his arguement... 

• Advanced Member

Ethically wise

Attributing a false Hadith to ahlulbayt is as grief as falsifying a true Hadith from them.

+ is brother of -

I agree, in Kitab Sulaym ibn Qays RasulAllah (saww) says, "whoever attributes a lie to me and doesn't repent, his sitting place is in Hell." Out of the two options I'd rather choose the more critical approach rather than accepting everything

• Veteran Member

^ bro. I cannot seem to understand your reasoning in being a staunch opponent of Hadith sciences. How do you build your beliefs and be certain that they are correct if the sources that use base them on contain some dubious reports that are clearly falsely attributed to the Ahlulbayt and you do not have the tools to differentiate those dubious ones from the ones correctly attributed to them?

That is painfully simple my friend. You do this thing called "taqleed" of a real life Maraja. We should all depend on real life scholars to have our answers and guidance in the matters of deen. E-scholars and their Rijalism is what creates sad things like Waqifis.

• Veteran Member

Al-Hassan, a rifle is one of a soldier's tools. If I gave one to you would you then consider yourself to be Rambo? There are tools, there is training, there is wisdom, and some jobs choose men and not vice versa. Its wrong that people assume that they are equals with real life scholars, the noble and learned scholars who have devoted their whole lives to religion and acquisition of knowledge. Had they not been around then you would probably be playing a guitar right now regardless of all the "efforts" of the e-scholars.

Edited by Darth Vader

• Basic Members

i am from habasha(ethiopia) there is more then 60million muslim in our contry but there is no single shia all of us sunni(ahla sunna wal jamea) .i never met and seen shia muslim but i loved shia when i read they love ahlul bait becouse i also love ahlul bait(as) but when i sheard than shaias worship ali ibn abi talib and shias hate aisha bint sidiq i satart hateing shia .now i belive shias are kufars more then jewsh and chrstian. but i want to say some thing wallhi i love ali ibn abitalib and his sons hasan and husain(as) may Allah group us with them in jannah.laenatullah ala man qatala husain wa ala man faraha bi qatleh

i am from habasha(ethiopia) there is more then 60million muslim in our contry but there is no single shia all of us sunni(ahla sunna wal jamea) .i never met and seen shia muslim but i loved shia when i read they love ahlul bait becouse i also love ahlul bait(as) but when i sheard than shaias worship ali ibn abi talib and shias hate aisha bint sidiq i satart hateing shia .now i belive shias are kufars more then jewsh and chrstian. but i want to say some thing wallhi i love ali ibn abitalib and his sons hasan and husain(as) may Allah group us with them in jannah.laenatullah ala man qatala husain wa ala man faraha bi qatleh

So why did you join this site? Do you join Christian and Jewish sites too? 

I'm actually asking out of curiosity. When i hate someone or something, i usually tend to stay away from it/them, so it intrigues me why people like yourself join such sites. 

I hail your feelings for the Ahlulbayt (a). Although i believe no Shia should have to defend themselves against the first problem you mentioned, i'll state what every other Shia will state 'No real Shia worships Ali (as), or ay of his children'. 

The Shia hate/dislike/disapproval/criticism (all levels exist within our school) is not without reason. With the love and passion you've shown in the above post, i doubt if you knew our reasons you would be so harsh, heck you may even condone our feelings. 

That's just an honest reply, i'll save the copying and pasting of rulings and statements by Shia leaders who have shown respect towards Aisha in their speech and verdicts, but rest assured that to does exist (albeit from a minority). 

• Veteran Member

I'm not going to be harsh about this, because to be honest, I think there are a lot of conflicting messages that all pass as Shi'ism, and for a Sunni it must actually be quite confusing at to what Shias believe. On the one hand, you have people that say that Shias shouldn't curse certain personalities revered by Sunnis, such as Aisha, but then when you dig a little deeper you realise that they really mean that the cursing shouldn't be done in public. You then have Shias who say that they don't worship Imam Ali (as), but then you see them calling out to him, and asking things of him. Certain attributes are also given to him by some Shias, such as virtual omniscience, omnipresence, and omnipotence, which most people associate with Allah. So yeah, I'd be confused too if I was a Sunni.

All I can say is that with regards to certain historical personalities that you may hold dear, I would encourage you to look past those Shias that like to provoke and inflame, and look to see why it is most Shias dislike these personalities. I can assure you that there are rational reasons, whether you agree or not, so try to be a little objective and listen to the arguments. As for 'worshipping Imam Ali', no Shia would agree that this is what they are doing, even if it might look like that to you. Whatever the objective reality of what is going on, it is not the intention of any Shias. There is also a whole spectrum of opinion on this within Shi'ism, both in the contemporary world, and historically, and by no means do all Shias believe in what you might call exaggerated views of Imam Ali. It is more like an interpretation of certain texts on the attributes of the Imams, rather than anything really intrinsic to Shi'ism.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Veteran Member

So, today I opened Al-Sheikh Al-Suduq's books, "Ma'ani Al-Akhbar" and read this hadith under chapter of "Waseela":

ـ حدثنا أبي ـ رضي‌الله‌عنه ـ قال : حدثنا سعد بن عبد الله ، قال : حدثنا أحمد ابن محمد بن عيسى ، قال : حدثنا العباس بن معروف ، عن عبد الله بن المغيرة ، قال : حدثنا أبو حفص العبدي ، قال : حدثنا أبو هارون العبدي (١) ، عن أبي سعيد الخدري ، قال : قال رسول الله صلى‌الله‌عليه‌وآله : إذا سألتم الله لي فسلوه الوسيلة. فسألنا النبي صلى‌الله‌عليه‌وآله عن الوسيلة. فقال : هي درجتي في الجنة وهي ألف مرقاة ، ما بين المرقاة إلى المرقاة حضر (٢) الفرس الجواد شهرا وهي ما بين مرقاة جوهر إلى مرقاة زبرجد إلى مرقاة ياقوت إلى مرقاة ذهب إلى مرقاة فضة فيؤتى بها يوم القيامة حتى تنصب مع درجة النبيين فهي في درجة النبيين كالقمر بين الكواكب فلا يبقى يومئذ نبي ولا صديق ولا شهيد إلا قال : طوبى لمن كانت هذه الدرجة درجته. فيأتي النداء من عند الله عزوجل يسمع النبيين وجميع الخلق : هذه درجة محمد. فاقبل أنا يومئذ متزرا بريطة من نور على تاج الملك وإكليل الكرامة وعلي ابن أبي طالب أمامي وبيده لوائي وهو لواء الحمد مكتوب عليه « لا إله إلا الله ، المفلحون هم الفائزون بالله » فإذا مررنا بالنبيين قالوا : هذان ملكان مقربان لم نعرفهما ولم نرهما وإذا مررنا بالملائكة قالوا : نبيين مرسلين. حتى أعلو الدرجة وعلي يتبعني حتى إذا صرت في أعلى درجة منها وعلي أسفل مني بدرجة فلا يبقى يومئذ نبي ولا صديق ولا شهيد إلا قال : طوبى لهذين العبدين ما أكرمهما على الله تعالى! فيأتي النداء من قبل الله عزوجل يسمع النبيين والصديقين والشهداء والمؤمنين : هذا حبيبي محمد وهذا وليي علي ، طوبى لمن أحبه. وويل لمن أبغضه وكذب عليه. فلا يبقى يومئذ أحد أحبك يا علي إلا استروح إلى هذا الكلام وابياض وجهه وفرح قلبه ، ولا يبقى أحد ممن عاداك أو نصب لك حربا

أو جحد لك حقا إلا اسود وجهه واضطربت قدماه. فبينا أنا كذلك إذا ملكان قد أقبلا إلي أما أحدهما فرضوان خازن الجنة ، وأما الاخر فمالك خازن النار ، فيدنو رضوان فيقول : السلام عليك يا أحمد. فأقول : السلام عليك أيها الملك ، من أنت؟ فما أحسن وجهك وأطيب ريحك! فيقول : أنا رضوان خازن الجنة وهذه مفاتيح الجنة بعث بها إليك رب العزة فخذها يا أحمد. فأقول : قد قبلت ذلك من ربي فله الحمد على ما فضلني به [ ربي ] ادفعها إلى أخي علي بن أبي طالب [ فيدفع إلى علي ]. ثم يرجع رضوان فيدنو مالك فيقول : السلام عليك يا أحمد. فأقول : عليك السلام أيها الملك فما أقبح وجهك وأنكر رؤيتك! [ من أنت؟ ] فيقول : أنا مالك خازن النار وهذه مقاليد النار بعث بها إليك رب العزة فخذها يا أحمد. فأقول : قد قبلت ذلك من ربي فله الحمد على ما فضلني به ادفعها إلى أخي علي بن أبي طالب [ فيدفعها إليه ] ، ثم يرجع مالك ، فيقبل علي ومعه مفاتيح الجنة ومقاليد النار حتى يقف بحجزة جهنم (١) وقد تطاير شررها وعلا زفيرها واشتد حرها وعلي آخذ بزمامها فيقول له جهنم : جزني يا علي فقد أطفأ نورك لهبي فيقول لها علي : قري يا جهنم : خذي هذا واتركي هذا خذي عدوي واتركي وليي. فلجهنم يومئذ أشد مطاوعة لعلي من غلام أحدكم لصاحبه ، فان شاء يذهبها يمنة وإن شاء يذهبها يسرة ، ولجهنم يومئذ أشد مطاوعة لعلي فيما يأمرها به من جميع الخلائق.

http://books.rafed.net/view.php?type=c_fbook&b_id=1254

The hadith is saying that Imam Ali (as) will be with Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) on the day of Judgment and they both will ascend all ranks of all creatures. Then the keepers of heaven and hell, angels Ridhwan and Maalik, will hand over the keys of heaven and hell to the holy Prophet (pbuh) who will tell the angels to give them to Ali.

My ghuluw detector is going crazy here. Et tu Sheikh Suduq? :(

Edited by Darth Vader