Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
pwwnd123

What Places Are You Travelling To?

Rate this topic

Salaam brothers and sisters, this thread is about your travels including past travels.

I have traveled only once. And that was when I traveled to India back in late 2007 and that was for only 2 weddings. My parents are from India so I am technically Indian but I was born in Canada so I am Canadian.

Now recently, my father planned to take me to Mecca for umrah, and to India twice and to Iraq for ziyarat.

It's going to be a great trip, it has been 9 years since I last traveled.

(Salam)

Alhamdolillah I have had the opportunity to travel to a handful of places. Some interesting ones are a city called Kotli in Pakistan. In Saudi Arabia I have visited Khayber a few times and a place called Dir'iyyah. In Iran I have visited two surrounding villages near Kashan called Abyaneh and Neyasar, a city called Ahram, villages around Qum called Kahak, Virjan and Kirmijigan. In Canada, one of the nicest places I have been to is the Bruce Peninsula. I have been to Cairo as well for about a week.

There is still a lot more I want to see and visit inshAllah.

Wassalam

Guest silasun

I'm going to go travelling to the fridge later, inshAllah.

Make dua that I find some good food.

I could travel a few places,too. Alhamdulillah.

Amsterdam,London and other cities in UK,Vienna,Venice,Istanbul and other cities in Turkey, Tehran,Mashad,Esfahan and other cities in Iran,Lebanon and Syria,Brazil. I'd like to see Iraq,Pakistan,India,Spain and France.

So finally I am in Madina. The flight took so long to Jeddah. I used Saudia. I did took a short flight to Madina. I am at my grandfather's house. Yesterday night, I visited the mosque of the Holy Prophet Muhammad s.a.w for the first time in my life.

For the last week I went to Mashhad and Qum in Iran. I visited the Holy Shrines there. I am currently in Iraq. I visited Najaf, and now I am in Kerbala. I visited the rest of the holy shrines there and now I am done with my ziyarat. I joined As Serat Tours.

For the last week I went to Mashhad and Qum in Iran. I visited the Holy Shrines there. I am currently in Iraq. I visited Najaf, and now I am in Kerbala. I visited the rest of the holy shrines there and now I am done with my ziyarat. I joined As Serat Tours.

Mash'Allah, you're so lucky.

Masha'Allah brother, please do keep everyone in your duaas. Every hajaat is accepted under the dome of Imam Hussain(p.b.u.h). I've been to Karbala on Arbaeen,(AH), and it was the best experience ever. Totally changed my view of life.

Edited by NooralHussain

notme- redwoods are majestic and go to area 51 to see the surface of the moon :D

There is no place on Earth as beautiful as.... everyone should visit here at least once in their lifetime.

Wow British Columia does seem to be an extremely beautiful place. Gotta go there some day!

Anyone wanting to come to India, please get in touch :-) 

^BC, Canada is a dream destination.

I've travelled a fair bit. At the end of the year I'll be travelling to the US, Cuba, Mexico, Peru and Brazil. BTW - if there are any New Jersey or New Yorker SC members I need some advice. I’m in the process of booking my NY accommodation but I’m just wondering what areas in NY or NJ to avoid (in terms of lack of safety - will probably be out late on some nights)? I say NJ as well because although my intention is mainly to visit NYC I'm happy to stay in areas of NJ where it doesn't take too long to get in and out of NY. Please help a sister out! =D