Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Members You Wish Would Come Back

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Dear all - salam; Someone quoted this thread in a recent post - I used to read SC a lot without being a member, used to google and read the topics, I remembered reading this post while it was actively being followed. Seeing the name of lots of folks on SC who don't show up anymore or are banned by mods make me think how boring SC has become now. I remembered the furious debates of Syed non-Syed marriages, Pro tatbeer anti-tatbeer folks, a brother named Ali Muhammad something who used to be a big marriage promoter, Uncle Samii with his hard to read texts, Umm Ali with her freakish display pic, a brother named HH who used to totally non cultural, lalaa123, Layla, la fata illa, Ireallywanna know, Queen Yoda, Kim tinker with her broken English like mine, JawzofDeath, paritorius, Ali-F with his funny animal pic., Waiting for Him, Wisdomlion, reformist, Br.Khaliallah, DoobyBrother, Shiadebator, Khadim uz Zahra, Shiasoldier786, Gypsey with her ultra feminist views, suster Ruq the bear lady of course, Gotham, Zameena, 5a49, kadhim the converted bro, bradar-jackson, Replicant, Br. Awaiting for, and a bunch of others who I don't know what they are doing in their lives.. All I see now is Br. Abu Hadi, Sister Hameedeh, Br. haji2003 and a handful other oldies who used to post maybe with the same frequency as they do now but all the spice of SC has been either melted away or was kicked out of SC.

Nostalgic, sad, heartbroken. feels like a lost kins forgotten by the virtue of time and distances. Wherever you all are, I hope you are ok and having a prosperous and eventful life getting closer to your Lord swt. I for one surely miss you all.    

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Salams. What a coincidence. Drop in out of curiosity and see this. May have to pop back in from time to time if enough people I know are still around. Been spending most of my online time on Quora of

(salam)   Going to go really old-school here:   Zain, Whizbee, Spizo, fyst, HR, Peer, Thamina [unregistered], Hasnain, hmMm, Nida_e_Zahra, Bismillah, karateka, sweeter than salsabeel [unregistered], B

Wouldn't it be super awesome cool if all the best missed people just checked in here to say salams?

• Moderators
On 6/13/2016 at 4:29 PM, Irfani313 said:

a brother named Ali Muhammad something who used to be a big marriage promoter, 

:hahaha: Well, that's one way to put it!

I used to have quite a few friends here. People get busy with real life, but real friends never leave your heart or memory, even if they aren't part of your life anymore. :cuddle:

• Site Administrators
33 minutes ago, ZainHaider said:

So you are Inshallah... Jesus!! you guys keep changing nick... I still remember that "Naat" Competition your voice is as cool as mine :D

Those competitions were great. Good old days.... the countless hours I used to spend editing Shiachat videos with very basic video editors.... heh

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

@Chaotic Muslem

I know for sure you make many sacrifices in your life and you go thru a lot of struggles and have to deal with a lot of injustice.

I hope that wherever you are and whatever you are doing, you are fine dear friend. And I miss your dietary views a lot, inshaAllah you will come back and help us more to improve our diets.

@Ruq

I know we for sure dont get a long on many subjects but I still enjoy your presence because you are a very kind person and i love your self made gifs and how the wavey bear changes some times :)

Anyways, I hope you are well wherever you are and that you are happy! IA you will come back one day and give us more cool gifs and spread your kindness.

• Veteran Member
13 hours ago, Marbles said:

I miss @Maryaam every time I log on to SC.

Be well, be happy, be blessed, wherever you're, whatever you're doing.

I always assumed yall was the same person.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
On Sunday, October 02, 2016 at 2:58 AM, starlight said:

@Durr-e-Najjaf @Sapphire@Chaotic Muslem  @Ruq

Girls, come back. I miss youuuuuuuu !!!

Awwwww. I am here sweets. Been busy with my son. But I am here. Will definitely try to be active now. Xoxo 

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Sapphire said:

Awwwww. I am here sweets. Been busy with my son. But I am here. Will definitely try to be active now. Xoxo 

Welcome back !! 

it's Muharram or I l would have let out a whoop of joy and jumped up and down. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • Forum Administrators

There are so many members that I miss, but the one I remember for his enthusiasm is @doobybrother

• Forum Administrators
6 hours ago, kadhim said:

Salams. What a coincidence. Drop in out of curiosity and see this. May have to pop back in from time to time if enough people I know are still around. Been spending most of my online time on Quora of late.

Nice to hear from you. I think I checked out your blog, but its not there any more.

I've also been spending time on Quora. It can be repetitive. Their (rough) equivalent of mutah and masturbation posts here:

1. If Steve Jobs was still alive what would be his favourite movie?

2. If you had a Black Hawk (with unlimited ammo) would you be able to defeat all the combined armies the world has ever had?

3. What's the biggest culture shock you had moving from an Indian village to Manhattan?

• Veteran Member
18 hours ago, kadhim said:

Salams. What a coincidence. Drop in out of curiosity and see this. May have to pop back in from time to time if enough people I know are still around. Been spending most of my online time on Quora of late.

How nice to hear from you again! Your presence is greatly missed here, and you should definitely drop in more often.

• 1 month later...
  • Forum Administrators
On 6/5/2015 at 3:46 PM, Haydar Husayn said:

Over the years ShiaChat has had many intelligent, interesting, and funny posters.

Where is @Fiasco

• 2 weeks later...