Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Highflyer

The Women Of Isis: Who Are They?

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

London (CNN)"I made my little steps ... I was trembling. Nervous. Scared..." Shams' breathless prose reads like a trashy romance novel, as she describes every tiny detail of her first meeting with her husband-to-be.

"After [a] few minutes, I flipped my Niqab. He looked at me, our eyes [caught] each other's. I had palpitation faster than the speed of light.

"He smiled. And he asked a question that I shall never forget for the rest of my life. 'Can we get married today?'"

But this is no stereotypical fairy tale, and there's no "happily ever after" ending.

It's a dispatch from Shams, a woman who calls herself the "Bird of Jannah" and runs a blog that experts say is a compelling - and dangerous - recruitment tool for the terror group ISIS.

Shams - not her real name -- is one of an estimated 550 Western women who have left their homes and families to travel to Syria and Iraq and join ISIS.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/05/29/middleeast/who-are-the-women-of-isis/index.html?sr=fb052915isiswomen530pStoryGalLink

Sad how desperate a soft woman can be. 

Is there something we can do to help these women understand what they're actually signing up for? :(

you can start a blog and making them understand that this is just fantasy and no handsome guy is waiting for them in the ISIL region.

(all handsome guys are just on shiachat) lol    :lol:

Edited by Highflyer

If they are Foo, s enough to believe that the person behind the screen of that blog is a woman then they deserve what they will get.

Many of isis followers were non hijabi not to mention that they did not wore niqab as per their Facebook photos. Many of them are recent to Islam or to be a religious.

Anyone who is OK with isis crimes is a criminal.

Criminal and mother of criminal.

If she cared that much about her religion she should secure a lawful marriage contract with witnesses and consent of her father.

They are bunch of playful people who think about fun before anything.

Sad how desperate a soft woman can be. 

Is there something we can do to help these women understand what they're actually signing up for? :(

Yes, let us help them by hanging each one so they can meet their creator quicker. No sympathy for terrorists!

At least these women will not get doomed by all the urges and itching which three different husbands can take care of each day for them and its all legal and socially acceptable by (OMG) the most extremist of Sunni Muslims. Meanwhile, mutah mutag mutah! OMG evil Shias who *gasp* have a thing called Mutah from the Quran and Hadith which they don't practice since 1400 years???? O_O.

Yes, let us help them by hanging each one so they can meet their creator quicker. No sympathy for terrorists!

lol....... Creator??? :D  Who wants to meet the creator?

It's their Jihadi martyr husbands they look forward more to meeting, than their Creator.

I am all for 'Project Couple Reunion', count me in........... :P 

The last pic with the women posing with a BMW shows the gangsta attitude which they are actually admiring..it's a kind of youth-culture..from gangsta-rap to real-gangstas...la hawla wa la..

The last pic with the women posing with a BMW shows the gangsta attitude which they are actually admiring..it's a kind of youth-culture..from gangsta-rap to real-gangstas...la hawla wa la..

(salam)

This is so true. They just found their "Halal" way of posing with gunz, cars and that kind of G-Unit things.

They adapted Shaytan's rethoric to Islam, may they be cursed.

I am pretty sure some one sitting in Hollywood is writing all those blogs and tweeting on twitters.

yeah... A big possibility that what you are thinking is right

I don't understand WHY they would join the likes of ISIS. As in I REALLY can't comprehend any of it. It's as if they want to be used and abused and then thrown away like a ragged dishcloth. I sure hope they weren't expecting pious, chivalrous gentlemen waiting to start a healthy and fruitious relationship together because the next thing you know they've either been raped or killed.