Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
guest050817

Disturbing - Any Urdu Reader Please Translate?

translation is wrong and taken out of context btw why do you keep posting these bull [Edited Out] every other day? dont you know all shia respects Imam Ali as a leader and 1st Imam and not as a rab? are you trying to create rift and divide among muslims?

if you are doing this intentionally fear Allah and stop doing it further. its not going to help you in any way.

Edited by Highflyer

the translation doesn't seem wrong ......

though the Urdu text is very confusing , wrong sentence construction giving vague meaning.. and like you said.. disturbing

the last few words haven't been translated.. they say..."the meaning of rabb is One who helps in difficulties, the Sustainer, the Protector(?)"

What's the source? which book is this??

Highflyer, what seems wrong to you??

rhqw4w.png

I want to verify if the translation is accurate. JazakAllah Khayr

While my Urdu is horrible and like the above post said, the sentence structure does seem out, I'd say, yeah, the translation seems to be accurate - or at least seems to give the correct meaning. In the end, it's not really relevant to Shi'ism as a whole; just because some deranged ghali said something, it doesn't become true for all Shi'as.

Could anyone kindly provide their own direct translation?  As in, try to translate it?

the translation doesn't seem wrong ......

though the Urdu text is very confusing , wrong sentence construction giving vague meaning.. and like you said.. disturbing

the last few words haven't been translated.. they say..."the meaning of rabb is One who helps in difficulties, the Sustainer, the Protector(?)"

What's the source? which book is this??

Highflyer, what seems wrong to you??

Apparently, Alama Majlisi

I don't like to fuel speculation, hence i am asking people to verify

Edited by Tawheed313

lemme get the kids in bed first and if someone else hasn't done it by then, I will try and translate it but saying it again the sentence structure is very poor.........

Edited by starlight

lemme get the kids in bed first and if someone else hasn't done it by then, I will try and translate it but saying it again the sentence structure is very poor.........

JazakAllah khayr, no pressure sister,

http://www.shiamultimedia.com/05-books/urdu/Baqir%20Majlisi%20-%20Jilal%20ul%20Ayoon%20-%20Volume%20II.pdf

I think it can be found on page 66 here, i am led to believe

brother.... I couldn't access the link to the book on my browser... 

Here is my attempt at the translation, I did a very literal translation......

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said : " (Imam a.s) Ali  is the distributor of the water of Kausar"            So the one called 'Rubb' in Quran is Ali (a.s), the distributor of the water of Kausar. The prophets preached the Oneness of Allah, when calamities fell upon them they looked to Rubb, Ali(a.s) for help.In these times too, we should turn to  Ali(a.s) in times of difficulties, as it's the sunnah of the Prophets and is in the Quran. 

The meaning of Rubb is 'one who helps in difficulties, the Sustainer, the Protector.

Word Rabb is having many meaning. Parents who are teaching there kids are are also coming in sense of Rabb. Arabic words are having many sense changes on time and intention.

also you can see something interesting related to thread subject : https://islamistruth.wordpress.com/2012/09/02/the-word-rabb-%D8%B1%D8%A8-mentioned-in-the-quran-is-the-prophet-or-ali/

and check the reply.

Many things are based on intention. There is a name of Allah ... Ali , what if someone is reciting Ya Ali Adrikni. What you will say .. whom he is calling ? The Creator of Imam Ali or The creator itself ?

But if you have Shirk in your brain for sure you will redirect " Ya Ali Adrikni " towards Imam Ali. Other wise who cares .. this is matter of that Person with his Rabb ( The teacher )

Shirk is in brain of accuser.

The first shirk was started by Iblees, he assumed himself that Allah ordered to do prostrate to  Adam. One hindu is blaming in his lecture .. These muslims are accusing us for doing prostrate in front of Idol and doing prostrate to that Stone made house themself.

How far he can assume things ? How far all shirkis and biddatis are assuming things ? Both are in same platform.

Edited by alirex

This sounds like an insertion of a Nusayri. Stupid.

Jila ul ayoon is majlisi 2's book and is widely quoted antishia platforms. Quran also addresses parents as rab us sagheer so i dont think we should jump to conclusionsby callingit shirk without looking in to the different meanings of the word rabb

Jila ul ayoon is majlisi 2's book and is widely quoted antishia platforms. Quran also addresses parents as rab us sagheer so i dont think we should jump to conclusionsby callingit shirk without looking in to the different meanings of the word rabb

So the one called 'Rabb' in the Holy Qur'an is Ali (as), are you serious?

I am pretty confused as to what is going on here. Could anyone kindly explain?

Is Ali the name of Allah swt, and not referring to the slave and mortal , Imam Ali a.s?

Edited by Tawheed313

^ why do you want to understand? this isn't  the Quran or Nahjul balagha.

If I were you I would just toss it aside ......why waste time with something as intelligible and senseless, not to mention controversial.

Edited by starlight

^ why do you want to understand? this isn't  the Quran or Nahjul balagha.

If I were you I would just toss it aside ......why waste time with something as intelligible and senseless, not to mention controversial.

I will desist from pursuing this and refer this to a scholar now i have verified the rough translation. Thank you for taking the time to translate it sister.

I believe "Ali" is not meant to be Imam Ali a.s in this translation according to the posts of others. It may refer to one of the names of Allah swt "the most high".

I will desist from pursuing this and refer this to a scholar now i have verified the rough translation. Thank you for taking the time to translate it sister.

I believe "Ali" is not meant to be Imam Ali a.s in this translation according to the posts of others. It may refer to one of the names of Allah swt "the most high".

My suggestion is if you really want to achieve goal , join hawza and stop shiachat for sometime. We will wait here until you will get better knowledge to enlighten us. You was not aware of " Ali " is also one name of Allah. I really not able to understand what you want to do on shiachat with all those thread ?

My suggestion is if you really want to achieve goal , join hawza and stop shiachat for sometime. We will wait here until you will get better knowledge to enlighten us. You was not aware of " Ali " is also one name of Allah. I really not able to understand what you want to do on shiachat with all those thread ?

It's not "Ali", it is "al-Ali".

The.

Yes that i know. But what is the importance of " The " specially in name of Ali ? Is that " al " not in these names too ?

Al 'Adl

Al ' Afuw

Al Ahad

Al Akhir

Al Aliyyo

Al Aleem

Al Awwal

Al Azim

Al Aziz

Al Baatin

Al Badi

Al Baaqi

Al Barro

Al Baseer

Al Basit

Al Fattaho

Al Ghaffar

Al Ghafur

Al Ghani

Al Hadi

Al Hafiz

Al Hakam

Al Hakim

Al Haleem

Al Hamid

Al Haqq

Al Hasib

Al Hayy

Al Jaame

Al Jabbar

Al Jalil

Al Kabeer

Al Kareem

Al Khabeer

Al Khaafezo

Al Khaliq

Al Bari

Al Musawwir

Al Lateef

Al Maajeedo

Al Majid

Al Maleko

Al Maalik al Mulk

Al Maani

Al Matin

Al Mu'akhkhir

Al Mubdi

Al Mughni

Al Muhaymin

Al Muhsi

Al Muhyi

Al Mur'id

Al Mu'izz

Al Mujeeb

Al Mu'min

Al Mumeet

Al Muntaqim

Al Muqaddim

Al Muqit

Al Muqsit

Al Muqtadir

Al Muta'ali

Al Mutakabbir

Al Muzil

Al Qabiz

Al Qadir

Al Qahhar

Al Qayyum

Al Quddus

Al Walee

Al Wadud

Al Wahhaab

Al Waahid

Al Wakeel

Al Wasi

Al Zaahir

Al Zaarr

Al Zul Jalal Wal Ikram

Dear brother, i was well aware of this.

The confusion i had was, does it refer to the name of Allah swt, or Imam Ali a.s?

Translation is done by an amateur with weak Urdu language skills. if you could try to understand overall subject matter of urdu text then it is quite clear that translator has quoted his favourite Zakir/Molana.

Sounds like it has been translated by a ghali.