In the Name of God بسم الله

Request For Translation Please

• Advanced Member

We brought victory, for you eyes Bashar, in Yabroud we destroyed/exploded the attackers/aggressors.

Sayyad Nasrallah whos like you who? With our blood , we protected all of the opressed. July wrote all of the dates . from your land Yabroud we exploded the attackers. 

We brought victory, for your eyes Bashar , in Yabroud we destroyed the attackers.

Zeinab el hawra2 , well sacrifice for you with our souls and the blood of our martyrs.

Sayyed Nasrallah , whos like you who? with our blood , protected the opressed . July wrote all of the dates. From your land Yabroud we exploded/destroyed the agressors.

It gets repetitive lol  , it might not make sense cos i dont know how to translate it properly but thats  almost a literal translation.

Edited by Musa Sadr

• Advanced Member

We brought victory, for you eyes Bashar, in Yabroud we destroyed/exploded the attackers/aggressors.

Sayyad Nasrallah whos like you who? With our blood , we protected all of the opressed. July wrote all of the dates . from your land Yabroud we exploded the attackers. 

We brought victory, for your eyes Bashar , in Yabroud we destroyed the attackers.

Zeinab el hawra2 , well sacrifice for you with our souls and the blood of our martyrs.

Sayyed Nasrallah , whos like you who? with our blood , protected the opressed . July wrote all of the dates. From your land Yabroud we exploded/destroyed the agressors.

It gets repetitive lol  , it might not make sense cos i dont know how to translate it properly but thats  almost a literal translation.

شکرا جزیلا ;)

thank you very much buddy

I get it. :)