Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Darth Vader

A Winner Video About Shiachat

Rate this topic

"The council is accusing me of Ghulu"

I lost it at that.

LOL!

I want to be a rijali imho myself, i hold those who are versed by rijal among the leaders of the forum, but , this video was utterly hilarious.

LOL PureEthics and Islamic Salvation?!

"This film has been rated Mut'abar" 

LOL

Nader Zaveri should have featured here. He is the rijal king, along side the other brothers such as Islamic Salvation etc

I'm tempted to make a sequel. Maybe using harry potter or Lord of the rings, after my exams

Edited by Tawheed313

The Complete ShiaChat Wars roster:

Shiachat Wars Episode 1: The Mut'ah Menace

Shiachat Episode 2: Attack of the Rijalis

Shiachat Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Akhbaris

Shiachat Wars

Shiachat Wars Episode 5: The Takfiris Strike Back

Shiachat Wars Episode 6: Return of the Usoolis

Shiachat Wars: The Rijal Awakens

Shiachat Wars Anthology: Quranist One

Edited by Khadim uz Zahra

(salam)

This was really funny to watch again. I had a bit of time on my hands that summer, so that's why I could work on it. More than the competition it self, I actually wanted to show the height some of us would go to, back in the "good old days" of ShiaChat to bring some entertainment to the forums and encourage active member participation. But yeah, I probably can't make anything like it again as those days would now count as my ayyam al-jahiliyyah lol. But I think others should come up with something, would be interesting to see something new and different.

Wassalam

I heard Ale Imran went to Qum. I don't know if he still has access to high speed internet, a youtube downloader program and video editing software. That's basically all you need to make a video like this, and maybe some talent and free time. 

(salam)

Back in the 60s, really-dumb--I'll-believe-anything--mentally-challenged people were convinced that the Beatles were sending "you buy drugs at this location" messages in their songs. 

I bet this stuff drives NSA crazy.  :yaali:

people were convinced that the Beatles were sending "you buy drugs at this location" messages in their songs.

Penny Lane or Strawberry Fields?

I heard Ale Imran went to Qum. I don't know if he still has access to high speed internet, a youtube downloader program and video editing software. That's basically all you need to make a video like this, and maybe some talent and free time. 

Ale Imran is brother Ibn al-Hussain.

I don't think just anyone with audacity and spare time can produce a video of this level. It imperatively has to be Imran to reach the same level of genius in the sequel(s) based on such a level of finesse in observation. I myself will definitely get too honest, not get it right, and then the fun will be gone. :)

On 5/25/2015 at 4:04 AM, Darth Vader said:

I don't think just anyone with audacity and spare time can produce a video of this level. It imperatively has to be Imran to reach the same level of genius in the sequel(s) based on such a level of finesse in observation. I myself will definitely get too honest, not get it right, and then the fun will be gone. :)

Obviously. I mean the voices, I actually thought he used different people. And the rating page was a goldmine in itself. We all have ijma' that Ale Imran is the Aalam in this field.

Guest silasun

You're a good muballigh, but we don't grant you ijtihad!

that was an awesome vid!

(salam)

On 5/25/2015 at 4:35 AM, Khadim uz Zahra said:

Obviously. I mean the voices, I actually thought he used different people. And the rating page was a goldmine in itself. We all have ijma' that Ale Imran is the Aalam in this field.

The only voice that wasn't mine was during one of the parts of Anakin talking to Palpatine, and when Luke Skywalker says Noooo - they were the original voices from the scenes. Rest of them were mine tweaked around. The one that took the most time to tweak was Yoda's - I don't remember exactly how I did it, but I remember looking up some tutorials.

On 5/25/2015 at 4:04 AM, Darth Vader said:

That's too much brother, thank you. I don't even think I can put my self on the list of talented people who we have had over the many years on this forum - the one that stands out the most is definitely So Solid Shia. What helped me make this video was all that was going around on ShiaChat at the time. MacIsaac had just recently turned Waqifi, all this pseudo-rijal and hadith stuff was going on, I was arguing on every other thread with PureEthics etc. and my familiarity with the Star Wars movies put all together helped me come up with a script before I started finding the relevant clips for the trailer.

Wassalam