Sign in to follow this  
Syed.

King Abdullah Of Jordan - Sufyani?

Rate this topic

Salam,

In today's society, it is very difficult to spot the truth. There are so many villains at every different level whether it's in politics, religion, or other fields and the problem is truth has been mixed with falsehood. In the olden times, truth and falsehood were seperate so one could actually spot if truth is being mixed with falsehood. However, in today's society there are corrupt mullahs in both Shiaism and sunnism.

I've done a lot of research into this topic.

According to hadith Sufyani (la) will have blue eyes, pockmarked face (craters due to spots), he will be fat, medium height, red faced, and blonde. Also, Sufyanis flag will be gold and green in colour with a crucifix in there as well according to bihar Al Anwar volume 52. Also, Sufyani (la) will have a cross down his neck as well. Also, Sufyani (la) will rise from a place called the valley of yabis which is in Transjordan. Sufyani (la) will bury alive his mother because his (la) mother will reveal his true ancestry.

^^ this is all according to hadiths of our imams (as).

Now let's look at the traits of king abdullah:

1) King Abdullah Jordan has blue eyes

2) King Abdullah Jordan has pockmarks to the bottom left of his face quite large craters as well actually (Google the image of him in the military uniform after that pilot got burnt alive by isis).

3) King Abdullah Jordan is fat

4) King Abdullah Jordan has a red face

5) King Abdullah Jordan is of medium height at 5'5

6) The colour of the jordanian armed forces flag is gold and green and the eagle in the middle of the flag seems to denote Christ being crucified on the cross. Also, interestingly the colours of the saudi armed forces flag is also gold and green however the saudi armed forces flag does not have a crucifix but it seems like gold and green is a crucial Sufyani (la) colour.

7) King Abdullah is the king of Jordan Sufyani (la) will rise from Transjordan.

8) King Abdullah calls himself a Syed however his ancestry is very suspect. There has never been a Syed dynasty hailing from palestine. Please read here for more information on the royal scam of the jordanian royal family pretending to be syeds. http://www.think-israel.org/king.hashemitescam.html.

Also, King Abdullah has blue eyes, someone with blue eyes can never be a Syed as all people with blue eyes are related to each other. Scientists did a experiment where they got together 800 people with blue eyes from different backgrounds and countries and they found at the end of the experiment that all 800 people were related to each other despite being from different backgrounds and not even knowing each other! Research has found all people with blue eyes have one common ancestor who was a caveman that lived in northwest Spain 6-10,000 years ago. Please read here for more info http://m.livescience.com/9578-common-ancestor-blue-eyes.html

So you get the picture the man is NOT a Syed!

Also, according to hadiths he will bury alive his mother for revealing his true ancestry. So this means Sufyani (la) will lie about his lineage and he (la) won't be calling himself a descendant of abu sufyan (la). Which other lineage would he use to deceive people? Yep you got it it's the Syed lineage which is the most elevated lineage. No person will ever admit that he or she is a descendant of abu sufyan (la). And as we can see here he (la) will lie about his lineage.

9) King Abdullah's mother was a blonde, I've found two pictures of king Abdullah as a child but those pictures are in black and white. One picture shows him as a possible blonde even though it's black and white. But it's not so clear, if anyone has pics of him as a baby or child it would be appreciated if you could share.

10) King Abdullah Jordan has something like 5 or 6 military awards associated with the cross awarded to him by the Christian countries. If you search him up on Wikipedia and click on his honours you will see these awards and as hadiths of our imams (as) mention he will be wearing a cross on his neck. If you see him in his uniform he has various crosses on his uniform.

To sum up, there is very strong evidence to suggest king Abdullah Jordan is the Sufyani (la). Sufyani (la) will be a sophisticated enemy of ahle bayt (as) not a bearded wahabi like isis or Taliban. He will be a puppet to the Christians in the west.

The following hadith says that the name of Sufyani (la) will be Abdullah.

Abdullah bin mirwaan through arta’ah bin al minthir through whom which narrates that ka’ab said: the name of Al-Sufyani is Abudllah. (Kitab Al Fitan)

Also here is another hadith pointing to king Abdullah of Jordan:

Kab said: “There will be around the Euphrates, near AshSham ( Syria) or a little beyond it, a great assembly (of armies). They will fight each other over wealth, and seven out of every nine will be killed. And that will be after the Al-Hadda (demolition) and the Al-Wahiya (catastrophe) in the month of Ramadan, and after the split resulting in three banners (battalions or armies), each (head of a battalion or army) will seek the kingship (or possession of the wealth or treasure) for himself, among them is a man whose name is ‘Abdullah.” (Nuaim ibn Hammad’s Kitab Al-Fitan)

According to hadiths of our imams (as) said all of the vile and accursed scholars will endorse the Sufyani (la) as being a good man and they will look up to him. King Abdullah Jordan gave the Amman message speech in 2005 where he called for unity of all muslims. Amman message was signed by dozens of the most influential scholars in the world. We can see the hadith prophecy coming true there.

Sufyani (la) will come across as a moderate but in reality he will be a wolf in sheeps clothing. We can see this with king Abdullah Jordan.

Also according to hadiths of our imams (as) Jordan will be one of five places Sufyani (la) will conquer. The other four will be Homs, Aleppo, Damascus, and Palestine. These four places one can understand as they are already war torn however how will Sufyani conquer a country like jordan when it is heavily protected by USA and Saudi Arabia? UNLESS the king of Jordan is himself the Sufyani (la)!

Also Abdullahs wife is a Palestinian as well as the fact that Abdullahs lineage hails from palestine which may also contribute to him conquering Palestine.

In 2004, King Abdullah Jordan coined a phrase where he said there is a "shia crescent" forming from Lebanon to Iran to Bahrain where the majority were all shia in those countries. The reason why the word "crescent" was used is because it looked like a moon crescent in the map of the countries where the majority shia population is. One thing you have to note is that King Abdullah Jordan hardly ever mentions SHIAS in his interviews or speeches. You can even google how many times he's ever mentioned SHIAS in his interviews and speeches. There might be some vague mentions towards alawis but he's rarely talked about it in his speeches or interviews. You know what they say in life "it's the quiet ones you need to watch".

Also, there's a hadith of imam Ali (as) where imam (as) says the deceiver has a sweet tongue and a bitter heart. And also there is another hadith which says that Sufyani (la) will pretend to be a good person. This goodness that Sufyani (la) will show will be towards ahle bayt(as) so the imams (as) are warning us he will pretend to be good towards ahle bayt (as) this is not general goodness which the imam (s) is talking about since anyone can display that type of goodness. And, of course we can see from king Abdullah Jordan that he is claiming to be from ahle bayt (as). Also, when asked about the Shia crescent comments he replied that "we are from ahle bayt" implying that since he is from ahle bayt (as) as in a Syed why would he have negative intentions in saying such a thing......

Also, he was very close with king Abdullah of Saudi Arabia. The saudi royal family don't give any supporter of SHIAS time. Maybe the Saudi royal family know something about king Abdullah Jordan that the general population don't know that he is not a Syed and in fact the descendant of abu sufyan (la)! King Abdullah Jordan's sisters are married to the non Syed dog sheikhs of Dubai who are all distantly related to the Saudi Royal Family and the so called "Syed" royal family of Jordan. That shows you how much they care about the Syed lineage marrying their sisters of to non Syeds.

Hmmm.. I think he is part of the sufiyani system/ideology as are saudi/taliban/isis/gulf arabs etc....but i dont believe its one man in particular. Just like dajjal is not one man but a whole system.

I think we need to be careful; as the ideology/system is already here; but we are so engrossed in looking for a one eyed person with funny ears on a donkey.... That erm we miss out on the bigger picture altogether.

I don't buy the dajjal system theory I don't think its credible. There are plenty of shia hadiths suggesting that dajjal (la) will be a person with extraordinary powers.

With regards to king Abdullah jordan his description almost exactly matches what's written even the flag which Sufyani (la) will have! I have not seen anyone match that perfectly.

Yeah.. I used to think so too...but it is also said that only the true momineen will see through his lies and realise he is dajjal... So i dont believe they meant his looks literally; as someone from that description would be blindingly obvious to all. And i have come to realise...the system fits perfectly to the tee.

As for the sufiyani; the description of them fits saudi/isis figures more; from what ive read; they will be barbaric killing pregnant women and children; long haired; names of places of origin (baghdadi) from the levant ( bilad ashaam); taking over those cities you have mentioned; and in syria being supported by the west to oust assad. Theres many more.. And none of those fit abdullah if jordan; but it doesnt rule him out of the sufiyani system.. All those opposed to shia of ahl ul bayt and supporters of muawiyah in practide and alliegance. Even if a secular country like turkey supports isis in syria; they are part of the sufiyani army/system that will most be rid of by the imam as.

Edited by Asr

Yeah.. I used to think so too...but it is also said that only the true momineen will see through his lies and realise he is dajjal... So i dont believe they meant his looks literally; as someone from that description would be blindingly obvious to all. And i have come to realise...the system fits perfectly to the tee.

As for the sufiyani; the description of them fits saudi/isis figures more; from what ive read; they will be barbaric killing pregnant women and children; long haired; names of places of origin (baghdadi) from the levant ( bilad ashaam); taking over those cities you have mentioned; and in syria being supported by the west to oust assad. Theres many more.. And none of those fit abdullah if jordan; but it doesnt rule him out of the sufiyani system.. All those opposed to shia of ahl ul bayt and supporters of muawiyah in practide and alliegance. Even if a secular country like turkey supports isis in syria; they are part of the sufiyani army/system that will most be rid of by the imam as.

The people that say dajjal is a system are the people that don't have strong belief I.e they have no certainty (Yaqeen). There are many hadiths about dajjal they all cannot be made up. Sufyani (la) will be a individual once again there is way too many hadiths about sufyani (la) for it to be made up. Sufyani (la) And dajjal (la) will both be individuals NOT A SYSTEM. Sufyani (la) will be a unique individual in his hate against ahle bayt (as). He will kill hundreds of thousands of SHIAS, same with dajjal (la) he will have God like powers.

They are not made up; no... but they are not meant to be taken literally as opposed to metaphorically. As for sufiyani; i dont believe its one man...just like rise of yamani is not one man but a group of houthis. You need to look at the whole elephant rather than zero in on one part; ot you will miss the actual picture.

Edited by Asr

They are not made up; no... but they are not meant to be taken literally as opposed to metaphorically. As for sufiyani; i dont believe its one man...just like rise of yamani is not one man but a group of houthis. You need to look at the whole elephant rather than zero in on one part; ot you will miss the actual picture.

There's no evidence from hadith you have to look at it metaphorically. Give me one hadith where it says that? Our imams (as) have given descriptions of what the sufyani (la) and dajjal (la) will look like so how can you take that metaphorically? It's the weakness of your belief and impatience that is causing you to say that it will metaphorical. We have to be patient in waiting. Don't start taking it all in your hands and say "everything is here no need to wait". Nauzbillah.

Many signs of end times are not literal; but described in those days in a way those people could understand; but what the later generation would understand logically exactly what is being refered to.

Impatience? What do you think i will do? Jump the gun and announce the zuhoor? we are ALL waiting; just keep an open mind that what you are already waiting for may already be here .. Whilst i am still open to the fact that a specificly described sufiyani/dajjal may emerge but im not putting any money on it. what was prophecised about thier role is already occuring in full blast and the zuhoor may well be announced without a specific person emerging.

Edited by Asr

Many signs of end times are not literal; but described in those days in a way those people could understand; but what the later generation would understand logically exactly what is being refered to.

Impatience? What do you think i will do? Jump the gun and announce the zuhoor? we are ALL waiting; just keep an open mind that what you are already waiting for may already be here .. Whilst i am still open to the fact that a specificly described sufiyani/dajjal may emerge but im not putting any money on it. what was prophecised about thier role is already occuring in full blast and the zuhoor may well be announced without a specific person emerging.

There maybe systems developing resembling what is to come but to say sufyani (la) or dajjal (la) is a system is a huge statement to make you need proof for making such statements otherwise what you say is void.

Dude, King Abdullah is a clown and a sissy who's regime will collapse after Assad regime collapses....this clown can't take over ME ....lol

I'm wondering how and why someone who believes hadiths about Sufyani are fake and fabricated, posts comments on a thread on Sufyani, arguing Jordan's King should not be Sufyani. :wacko:

Sufyani (la) will come across as a moderate....someone that everyne "respects"......not a extremist....also notice king abdullah (la) is against isis, hadith of imam (as) says that when sufyani (la) enters syria there will be three armies. He will tear all three of those armies like grass.

There are currently three armies in Syria fighting a civil war. Syrian government, syrian opposition, and isis.

So we can see the prophecy coming true.

I think king abdullah Jordan (la) will enter Syria very soon. And take out all three armies backed by a few western countries (probably not usa).

Edited by Syed.

Somebody correct me here, but I have the impression from reading that the Hashemites will be massacred.

Is there an error here?

According to a hadith from the book Al ghayba by numani imam Sadiq (as) said that when the banner of guidance rises, people of the East and the west will curse it, what for? asked the companion. Imam sadiq (as) replied because of what the people will receive from the Hashemites.

From this hadith we can see the enemies of ahle bayt (as) like the royal family of Saudi Arabia, Jordan, etc are going to be defeated quite badly before the coming of imam zamanah (as). It will be quite a even battle with sufyani, it won't be a case of Sufyani (la) defeating the shia armies.

I think Obama will form a alliance with yemen very soon.

Edited by Syed.

On 28/05/2015 at 4:34 AM, hasanhh said:

Somebody correct me here, but I have the impression from reading that the Hashemites will be massacred.

Is there an error here?

Most probably true but this time round the battle will be more even between the Shias and the sufyani....