Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

If They Execute Sheik Nimr....

Rate this topic

• Moderators

Salam, 

If Saudi carries out the execution, I think every single Shia, both men and women, on planet Earth should do some form of retaliation against the Unjust Kingdom of Al Saud, because this would be a crime against the Ummah, not just Sheik Nimr. 

i am looking for ideas to suggest to the brothers and sisters. We can limit this to halal forms of retaliation.....

Some, like (cough) you may not want to post, but we can share in other ways. Also, please share this 

Edited by Abu Hadi

Peace be with you,

If they go through with this, the retaliation - non-violent by us obviously- will be absolutely severe. 

Here's what i recommend doing even now:

1. Each and every one of us write to our respective MP'S, parliament, local news papers, news channels

2. Make sure the media cleverly do not paint Ayatollah Nimr as a radical who invoked violence, they are going to do this to try and kill the situation, they have agents to do this, and i am not bringing a conspiracy.

3. Mass public protests, mass marches, and again, do NOT let the media distort what we are doing, they are too good at this.

4. Take over social media, make every shia hash-tag for Ayatullah Nimr

5. Produce leaflets exposing whabbism, exposing the sexism, racism, dictatorship in saudi-arabia

EVERYONE OF US , if we do it, collectively it will be such a powerful response.

I don't think saudi arabia or their many agents will stop us if we use our numbers.

Brother Abu Hadi, the media have distorted every single shia movement, protest, etc , even non-sectarian ones. I fear they will kill down the hype.

• Moderators

We need to organize into teams, giving each team a particular task to do. That way we have the highest chance that each one will do it. The task should be something they have the ability to do. Looking for suggestions for tasks. Then we can divide into teams. We have to already have a plan what we are going to do if / before the execution is carried out. 

BTW, you don't have to post everything here, and I suggest you don't, but lets get the idea started. 

Edited by Abu Hadi
  • Advanced Member

Salam, 

If Saudi carries out the execution, I think every single Shia, both men and women, on planet Earth should do some form of retaliation against the Unjust Kingdom of Al Saud, because this would be a crime against the Ummah, not just Sheik Nimr. 

i am looking for ideas to suggest to the brothers and sisters. We can limit this to halal forms of retaliation.....

Some, like (cough) you may not want to post, but we can share in other ways. 

Right now, I do not think AlSaud are so stupid to execute Ayatullah Nimr. 

With crisis of Yemen on their border, with Iran ready to attack them if they attack the aid ship to Yemen, and also Iran generals warning AlSaud not to execute Sheikh Nimr, and also thei own kingdom under chaos for the turmoil they have done, I do not think they are such stupid to sacrifice their throne for sake of Ayatullah Nimr.

What we can at least do now is not go to Umra or Haj because AlSaud benefit from their revenues also we need to stop buying anything which is manufactured in KSA.

• Moderators

I didn't think so either, but they now have the green light from Kerry, their master. 

So it's different. We need to have a plan to act, in case. 

Please only post things here that are legal in the country you are posting from. 

I don't want to get anyone arrested. 

There is a demonstration in Chicago today for this. I highly encourage all brothers and sisters who are in the Chicago area to join. 

Stop the execution of Ayatollah Sheikh Al Nimr

Day: Saturday, May 16, 2015

Time: 3pm.

At: NW corner of North Ave. and Kingery Hwy (Rt. 83)

Elmhurst, IL. (Just minutes from IEC Hussaini)

Parking is available at:

American Mattress

665 E North Ave., Elmhurst, IL 60126

Join us on facebook by clicking the link below

https://www.facebook.com/events/833282830081268/?ref=6&ref_notif_type=plan_user_invited

Edited by Abu Hadi
Guest silasun

Salaam

I'm not sure about not going to hajj etc. what wahabis want is for shias to not return to mecca and medina. but a shia presence in hajj could be among the most important things.

Hajj is waajib obviously- Im not sure the reasons posted are sufficient not to do hajj.

Maybe someone else can see.

-------------

Back to brother Abu hadi. Do you know if there is leadership from our senior and sincere ulama in the west?

I know respected scholars like sh. Hamza sodagar and sh. Usama abdulghani have done some work recently with regard to the letter of Ayatollah Khamenei and our duty with regard to the letter and by extention the reappearance of our Imam (aj). I do not yet know about this idea mentioned by yourself.

----------------

I am in on this. I hope other brothers and sisters here are too. God willing this anti-humanity regime will taste the consequences of its evil policies

Edited by silasun
  • Advanced Member

Wa alaykum Salam

I was indeed speaking for myself and it is nothing but the hate I have for Ahle Saud. But even in the early period of Islam when Mecca still was pagan Our Beloved Prophet pbuh went on Hajj so I am in doubt.

My wish actually is to enter it by liberating it but ofcourse in no other way than through the Sunnah of Our Prophet (pbuh).

Edited by Iskandarovich
  • Moderators

(salam)

I am on this with you.

I currently do not have suggestions in mind, but I will post if I am able to think of something.

Meanwhile, if you are able to form a plan of action let me know whatever I can do to help. 

(wasalam)

I don't think we should start boycotting hajj, that's just not the right thing to do.

However, we need to essentially use the power of the media and internet.

I'll delegate myself the responsibility over the coming days, weeks and months to regularly post about sheikh Nimr on as many forums as i can, and try to raise awareness of him on social media.

I'll also inshAllah upon further guidance if there is, try to contact news agencies and my MP

You guys, the media and the saudi-agents are definitely going to find ways to kill this off, as they always do, labelling legitimate protests as mere sectarian fights. Turning a legitimate human rights issue into a sectarian one that the public might even side with the other side for.

It's devious, we need to think even smarter.

Maybe get sister AHLULBATYT313 - if she is allowing of her time, and whenever she is free and only if she wants to, perhaps to make us some JPG files to spread around forums and social media for greater impact? She is great at designing. 

Edited by Tawheed313
  • Moderators

The thing that most people have the ability to do 

1) find hashtags and tweets on twitter that have to do with Sheik Nimr and retweet them, also post on Facebook, Tumblr, etc. Don't just share with other Shia who agree with you but share with your wider circle of contacts so they are aware of this issue. 

https://twitter.com/search?q=sheik+nimr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyfPr9ZNT8M&feature=youtu.be

2) Attend demonstrations if they are in you local area. 

3) Email to your government representatives regarding this issue. MPs, Congressman, etc. 

If you can think of other ideas add them to the list. 

The US/Western Media will as usual fall silent on this issue. It is up to us to keep this issue out there and in front of the eyes and ears of as many people as possible. If we fail to do that, our ulema will continue to be targeted by the Thalimeen. 

A few points which we should continue to emphasis

1) Sheik Nimr is a highly regarded scholar and cleric, with a high degree of learning and impeccable moral character. 

2) Sheik Nimr is not guilty of any crime. He is a political prisoner, like Nelson Mandela was. 

3) What the Saudis are doing is against International Law. 

4) The US/UK give Saudi billions a year in aid, weapons, etc. 

**** MOST IMPORTANT FOR THOSE WHO LIVE IN THE US / UK ****

We are taxpayers and we don't agree that our money goes to governments that execute political prisoners.

Edited by Abu Hadi
  • Advanced Member

I saw some speech of his & was shocked at how 'offensive' his language was towards Saudi Arabia, not because I disagreed but because I thought that it'd be impossible for anyone to speak like that & not be imprisoned In a totalitarian dictatorship. & now he has been imprisoned. Saudi Arabia is a dictatorship of the worst kind - probably the worst country in the whole world regime wise.

May Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì keep his servants, the followers of Imam Mehdi (atfs)

• Veteran Member

^Even if he did bring the imprisonment on himself, there is NO justification whatsoever for executing him, not in islam or international law. He never aided a violent rebellion or even gave verbal support for an uprising. The only thing he kept calling for was peaceful protests.

• Advanced Member

^Even if he did bring the imprisonment on himself, there is NO justification whatsoever for executing him, not in islam or international law. He never aided a violent rebellion or even gave verbal support for an uprising. The only thing he kept calling for was peaceful protests.

I agree with you. But I think that he himself must have understood that there was a high likelihood that the regime would have him executed for speaking like he did. Maybe he accepted this possibility to take a stand for Justice? That's what I think.

The best thing to do would be to try to get this case widely reported on worldwide so that the public can see the blatant tyranny & sectarian hatred of the Saudi regime.