Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
ultra

Must Watch Muslim Documentary

Rate this topic

The Arrivals: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3B74693223AB8F80

There is alot more interesting videos besides those above.

This series, known as "The Arrivals" is not to be watch. It is filled with weak and fabricated narrations from both sunnī and Shī'a hadīth literature. Adding to the shameful videos and images, which are Haram to see (you should have known this from the thumbnails), how could you depend on these videos that show no references to their claims? Has it become easy for people to depend on and believe the claims of others? and this montage from an anonymous user? Be careful on what you feed your soul.

Wa`aslam 

This series, known as "The Arrivals" is not to be watch. It is filled with weak and fabricated narrations from both sunnī and Shī'a hadīth literature. Adding to the shameful videos and images, which are Haram to see (you should have known this from the thumbnails), how could you depend on these videos that show no references to their claims? Has it become easy for people to deepened on and believe the claims of others? and this montage from an anonymous user? Be careful on what you feed your soul.

Wa`aslam 

This is more in line with what I was thinking.

These supporters of the Fake Yamani (Ahmad Al Hasan) come on every once in a while to spread their propaganda

The Arrivals and Hashemi Studios is part of that propaganda apparatus. 

I would advise brothers and sisters to avoid this series as well as anything produced by Hashemi studios

When they change their name and call themselves something else, and I find out about it, I will advise against

that also. 

someones late to the party.

Lol.... No

I just wanted to share it.

This series, known as "The Arrivals" is not to be watch. It is filled with weak and fabricated narrations from both sunnī and Shī'a hadīth literature. Adding to the shameful videos and images, which are Haram to see (you should have known this from the thumbnails), how could you depend on these videos that show no references to their claims? Has it become easy for people to depend on and believe the claims of others? and this montage from an anonymous user? Be careful on what you feed your soul.

Wa`aslam

Ws

It is not about the narrations on why I wanted to share this.

It's the reality of the world that is seen in those videos.

I watched this several years ago, it's good for basic understanding but there's lot more to it.

It's a good platform to start asking the right questions.

Exactly

These supporters of the Fake Yamani (Ahmad Al Hasan) come on every once in a while to spread their propaganda

The Arrivals and Hashemi Studios is part of that propaganda apparatus.

I would advise brothers and sisters to avoid this series as well as anything produced by Hashemi studios

When they change their name and call themselves something else, and I find out about it, I will advise against

that also.

I don't think they brought that up in the videos above, Or?

It is not about the narrations on why I wanted to share this.

At which are based on hypothetical assumptions and speculations, and injecting a dose of weak and fabricated ḥadīths to allude a positive certainty in their claims. Instead of the youth wasting their time with such content (most of which include inappropriate videos and images) , it is best to become educated in other matters, that are actually Islamic. Or, why not actually read ḥadīth literature or any of which produced by our scholars, concerning the reappearance of the last Imām [a.s]. You'll certainly benefit much more. 

Wa`aslam

At which are based on hypothetical assumptions and speculations, and injecting a dose of weak and fabricated ḥadīths to allude a positive certainty in their claims. Instead of the youth wasting their time with such content (most of which include inappropriate videos and images) , it is best to become educated in other matters, that are actually Islamic. Or, why not actually read ḥadīth literature or any of which produced by our scholars, concerning the reappearance of the last Imām [a.s]. You'll certainly benefit much more.

Wa`aslam

Sa

Assumptions and speculations?

Bro you don't have to read for proof, you got eyes to see that the proof is right ahead of you.

Tbh I don't know why so many ppl here are so negative against those documentaries.

And when you say inappropriate, what you mean then? You want to watch cartoons?

It's shoving the youth the truth and wants them to save themselves from the reality of this world by giving good examples.

Edited by qwefs

I agree with this. Despite of its faults ,This documentary was successful to present some realities of the prevailing system of the world.

Complaints in 2009 were that there are a lot of haram scenes in it, taken from movies and videos. Why show filth to teach Islamic information?

Alot?

The documentary itself is like 500 minutes

And if I am right the "haram scenes " or scenes that might not be so appropriate for everybody is like maximum 3 minutes spreaded across some parts.

But you don't need to stare.

Well, the positive outcomes it had on me definitely overcome the negative. The documentaries has changed alot of people's life to the good side.