Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Lion of Shia

Some One Does Not Want Me Shia

Rate this topic

as salaam alakim!

does one need special consederation to be accepted to shia, everytime when I tried to contact the center, I heard some one laughing in the backround and over heard some one call me dumb, then when I asked for shia materials the person acted like they did not ont to send them.

After 9-11 everyone is suspicious of other people.The one who answers the phone does not know you and might think you are a prank caller or think you want to ask for money or food. Go to the center in person and ask for help learning about Islam. After you meet, you can get to know each other and have a friendlier relationship.  

wasalam,

brother If they are doing what you say then they are the ones who don't deserve to be shias.

Please don't feel dejected by their lack of manners.

I know, one expects people working at Islamic centres to be of better ikhlaq but there are people lke these everywhere.

What info/material doyou need? There are plenty of helpful people on SC who would be happy to guide you towards the path of Masoomen (a.s)

walakumasalmu warahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

brother, it does not matter what they think of you. It is what you believe in your heart, and Allah knows whats in your heart. As long as you have it in your heart that you are a shia and nobody can tell you otherwise, then Allah will help you and Allah will bring justice to anyone who laughed at you.

What a shameful thing to do at an islamic centre, laugh at someone who wishes to learn about islam. What an embarassment, what a disgrace! Especially because it was an islamic centre.

If there is any questions you have, this chat is a great place to start asking there are lots of intelligent people with different perspectives. I promise you nobody will laugh about your questions here.