Sign in to follow this  
Forever I'll Beast

Are There Any Sincere Females Left?

Rate this topic

In my university in America I have seen hijabi girls on the university campus, outdoors in front of everybody DANCING. It was something from the twilight zone. The hijab is essentially pointless here.

I see non hijabi girls openly dating now, wearing American dresses and still being board members etc in Muslim student association groups.

The list goes on and on of various transgressions. The line between hijabi and non hijabi has become also non visible in many many cases.

Even shia girls from mosques post promiscuous photos on facebook, Instagram to attract likes from men and post nonsense tweets on twitter

How do I find a female who is a lover of knowledge, truth, justice has a virtuous character and displays modesty and kindness? I haven't met a female like this in my entire life

In my university in America I have seen hijabi girls on the university campus, outdoors in front of everybody DANCING. It was something from the twilight zone. The hijab is essentially pointless here.

I see non hijabi girls openly dating now, wearing American dresses and still being board members etc in Muslim student association groups.

The list goes on and on of various transgressions. The line between hijabi and non hijabi has become also non visible in many many cases.

Even shia girls from mosques post promiscuous photos on facebook, Instagram to attract likes from men and post nonsense tweets on twitter

How do I find a female who is a lover of knowledge, truth, justice has a virtuous character and displays modesty and kindness? I haven't met a female like this in my entire life

hearing all those things about Muslim girls, puts me in fear of me ending up being like them, but then i always say to myself, you know what, life is not worth, i got to hold on tight to my deen, & faith, & grow my self into a better person, let's hope society doesn't ruin it for me. 

i'm not saying, i'm one good Muslimah, but i hope i am in Allah's eye!

Pray to Allah, and ask him for patience, as well as be patient. Patience is key to life.

Oh and with due respect, is that you on your profile picture? How can you go around telling why some girls do what they do, when you have a picture of yourself not fully clothed on an islamic website. Ask yourself, would our Imams prefer you to dress this way?

if that isnt you in the picture then im sorry, but we shouldnt put such photos on an islamic site

Without even mentioning the above, how about the many more who gossip, are overly judgmental, overly materialistic, manipulative, and insecure?  Yeah, a lot.  Most of them. 

And don't worry, I have plenty to say about guys too. 

Without even mentioning the above, how about the many more who gossip, are overly judgmental, overly materialistic, manipulative, and insecure?  Yeah, a lot.  Most of them. 

And don't worry, I have plenty to say about guys too. 

Those are also characteristics which many of the common Muslim girls I have encountered share

To be a decent female nowadays, you need to hide in dark room or cave, with occasional breaks for sunlight and air.  That's how bad it's become folks.

Don't know if I heard this, or if I made this up.  The best women are some of the most precious people on Earth, and the worst women are some of the most wretched people on Earth.  The female gender itself is burdened with representing itself in such extremes.  Their modesty has higher implications on society than for us men, their attitudes and behaviors have far bigger impact on children and future generations than we ever will, and the most reliable measuring stick for a society's well being is the state of the women.  Women are lightning rods, and have WAY more power than they think.  Perhaps that is why God made men the leaders and patriarchs, just to balance out this state of affairs. 

Oh and with due respect, is that you on your profile picture? How can you go around telling why some girls do what they do, when you have a picture of yourself not fully clothed on an islamic website. Ask yourself, would our Imams prefer you to dress this way?

He has covered everything that needs to be covered.

I am disgusted at some individuals who go around spewing down peoples throats about what islam is and this hadith or that, but have no hayaa. You know what hayaa is? You failed to answer my question. Would you go dressing like that in the mosque or in the prophets mosque? Utterly disgusting, showing off your hairy arms and legs (and little chests) to the non mahrams. Would you love your mom and sister to see someone like that? What am I even saying, you dont even have respect for our prophets and imams, let alone dignity.

I am disgusted at some individuals who go around spewing down peoples throats about what islam is and this hadith or that, but have no hayaa. You know what hayaa is? You failed to answer my question. Would you go dressing like that in the mosque or in the prophets mosque? Utterly disgusting, showing off your hairy arms and legs (and little chests) to the non mahrams. Would you love your mom and sister to see someone like that? What am I even saying, you dont even have respect for our prophets and imams, let alone dignity.

do you often check out non-mahram men ?

I don't see his legs. Anyway, no I wouldn't. But the people Forever I'll Beast is talking about are actually doing full-out haram, that's worse than just "bad clothing".

If your intention is to marry for the sake of Allah, for the sake of completing your deen, then that is the one essential ingredient for a successful marriage according to hadith, and then even a dancing hijabi may prove to be the perfect wife, or she may not for some other reason. And your favorite sort, knowledgeable, over educated, truth and justice seeking holier than thou girl from a closet can easily become THE nightmare of your life for no particular reason at all or because Islam never actually slipped down under the skin and past the tongue of hers. Never fall for what is obvious when there is so much at stake. There are no guarantees or predictions how someone may turn out to be a good spouse. Its the one big blind move of the poker game of all the poker games of your life.

Personally, if I could start again I would seek only love without judging or being judged and all that childish nonsense.

Salaamualaikum,

Guys please can we refrain from insulting each other. It was good that you brought up the equality problem, Ethics but you shouldnt have taken it that far. If Forever I'll Beast is in error then you already told him, no need to get overly hyped about it.

As for women, to be honest like Ethics said, we have to fix ourselves before we look for a fixed lady. If we make sure that we have dedicated our lives 100% to the cause of Allah, then Allah will bless us with the best mate possible. Also, I wouldnt be looking in a Kufar country like America for a wife if I were you, id head back to your home country and look for a lady who grew up with Ethics (lol), proper values, and deen. Even though there are probably many good women in America, its just going to be hard to find one whos sincerely good. Allah knows best. Patience and avoidance from any sin and I promise you will be successful.

Edited by ToAllahWeReturn

Haya is an attribute which pushes the believer to avoid anything distasteful or abominable.In English, it may be translated as modesty, shyness, self-respect, bashfulness, shame.

thank you

Like seriously... xD? "with due respect", if you react like this for an innocent photo I bet you probably would want to see the whole world burn wow...

We don't live in a mosque. Let the guy use the photo he wants, it is not offensive at all. All places have their own coding dress, we don't sleep in suit nor we work in pajamas (unless you are a freelancer :D).

Edited by Bakir