Sign in to follow this  
guest2k16

I Feel Sad

Rate this topic

Every time i try to be Happy, and spend my time happily living in this world, i get thoughts like you shouldn't be happy, Allah doesn't love you, He isn't pleased with you, no point in being happy, you'll die someday and end up in Jahanam, (hell fire) and i don't know what do anymore?

I'm only 17, i can't always just live with those negative thoughts, what should i do?

Does Allah really not love me for a Sin i have done that i'm actually still asking for forgiveness and strength to stop doing it?

i don't know anymore! Life is just way to difficult for me to be in!

Edited by Rosaritaa

Every time i try to be Happy, and spend my time happily living in this world, i get thoughts like you shouldn't be happy, Allah doesn't love you, He isn't pleased with you, no point in being happy, you'll die someday and end up in Jahanam, (hell fire) and i don't know what do anymore?

I'm only 17, i can't always just live with those negative thoughts, what should i do?

Does Allah really not love me for a Sin i have done that i'm actually still asking for forgiveness and strength to stop doing it?

i don't know anymore! Life is just way to difficult for me to be in!

U r 17! I m 17! I feel EXACTLY the same as u! I think all things will be good,i.A

ان مع العسر یسرا

Just dont be worried

Edited by Abbas Mahdi

U r 17! I m 17! I feel EXACTLY the same as u! I think all things will be good,i.A

ان مع العسر یسرا

Just dont be worried

In'sha'Allah, i hope things will go good for us, It's just that i care about my religion allot, that if i do 1 mistake, it's like the end of the world for me, i can't find happiness until i know Allah have forgiven me for it, & how am i ever gonna know..

In'sha'Allah, i hope things will go good for us, It's just that i care about my religion allot, that if i do 1 mistake, it's like the end of the world for me, i can't find happiness until i know Allah have forgiven me for it, & how am i ever gonna know..

Dear,I completely feel the same. For a while I didnt care about halal,haraam stuff

U know,it s better to feel sad instead of not caring!

But dont think to that sin at all! Take it easy!

(salam)

I was happy when l was 17. For decades, the only time in my life.

Are you apprehensive and that weighing on you?

Just remember, no matter how bad you feel, you can still be a good and well behaved person.

Salamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,

I remember I heard this somewhere, but im not sure about its authenticity but it was said that Allah loves his servants more than the mother loves her own baby

If you sin then dont fret, just think like this-let the sin be a lesson for you and instead choose to never commit it again.

Channel the negative energy into positive motivational energy to strengthen your iman and your deen.

Whenever I consistently sin for a while I feel the same way, my life feels like emptyness, and I think 'im no better than these kufar who Allah blinded with no deen or with a religion that disbelieves in the oneness of Allah.' 

Edited by ToAllahWeReturn

Salamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,

I remember I heard this somewhere, but im not sure about its authenticity but it was said that Allah loves his servants more than the mother loves her own baby

If you sin then dont fret, just think like this-let the sin be a lesson for you and instead choose to never commit it again.

Channel the negative energy into positive motivational energy to strengthen your iman and your deen.

Whenever I consistently sin for a while I feel the same way, my life feels like emptyness, and I think 'im no better than these kufar who Allah blinded with no deen or with a religion that disbelieves in the oneness of Allah.' 

Thank you! Just knowing i'm not the only one that feels that way when sins makes me feel much better. My Allah Guide as All to the right path & forgives us for our sins!

Talk to Allah in a loving manner and speak to him in your own humble and casual way, may be crack a few jokes, that cheers me up.

i find myself talking to Allah without even realizing it some times, sometimes i just walk around my room doing stuff & i realize i am telling Allah my problems, it always makes me feel good, like i always know he's there, hearing me, - ''maybe crack a few jokes, that cheers me up'' lol that's weird

Brother that is a test in itself. Allah, the most wise sometimes tests us with patients and tolerance. We all say that Allah is the most wise and that he is totally aware of everything, nothing stays hidden from him. So why don't we put it in practise, Allah, with his infinite wisdom, knows better than us that which is good for us and that which can benefit us. Try not to neglect the fact that being happy or sad is not because Allah does not like you, but directly related to how we select to live our life, your everyday decisions. 

Isn't this a sign of love from Allah that you have your parents by your side because not everyone was privileged with that. The fact that, you are a follower of Mohammad n Ale Mohammad (AS) is the greatest favour and that you have an insight of truth and falsehood at a very early age. Start to appreciate the little things and have contentment with what you are and who you are and believe in Allah, the lord of the vast universe. 

Ya Ali 

Salams, despairing in Allahs mercy is like telling Him somethiing about Himself that isnt true ('Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful."'). But dont worry, its human nature to have that critical voice telling us we're not worthy, even of Allahs mercy. Its important to questions it though.

Brother that is a test in itself. Allah, the most wise sometimes tests us with patients and tolerance. We all say that Allah is the most wise and that he is totally aware of everything, nothing stays hidden from him. So why don't we put it in practise, Allah, with his infinite wisdom, knows better than us that which is good for us and that which can benefit us. Try not to neglect the fact that being happy or sad is not because Allah does not like you, but directly related to how we select to live our life, your everyday decisions. 

Isn't this a sign of love from Allah that you have your parents by your side because not everyone was privileged with that. The fact that, you are a follower of Mohammad n Ale Mohammad (as) is the greatest favour and that you have an insight of truth and falsehood at a very early age. Start to appreciate the little things and have contentment with what you are and who you are and believe in Allah, the lord of the vast universe. 

Ya Ali 

Made me feel allot better. Jazak'Allah!

It is part of the nature of the human mind not to attach itself to the negative, unless negativity keeps supported by harmful thoughts or actions. Instead, our mind attachs itself to the positive thoughts and keeps them naturally over the negative.

When we have these feelings, all we have to do is attack the root. If we can't identify the root of our problems, we can always ask for help.

I highly recommend the lecture series "The End of Negative Suffering" by Brother Khalil Jaffer.

Also try to stay positive, even forcing a smile can help as when we smile dopamines are released into our bloodstream which naturally makes us feel better.

Salam walaikum