Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

What Are My Options For A 2nd Wife

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

what are my options. 

I am married and have kids from my 1st wife. I am fairly young about 30 years old. very smart and handsome, reasonable earning..live in Pakistan, what if I want a 2nd wife and want to keep it a secret from my 1st family. What are my options here.

Edited by ShiaChat Mod
Spellling in the title.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(bismillah)   (salam)   Options galore, dear fellow, options galore! It takes a great man to marry a second without fear of the first and a greater man not to marry a second for love of the first.  A

Why do you want a second wife? More importantly, why would you want/need to conceal this from your family? 

Sami, most women today enter marriage with an expectation of a lifelong commitment of love and support in a monogamous relationship from their husbands.  To break out of this commitment for reasons yo

Your only advisable option is to discuss with your wife, the problems you have with your current wife may be solved or you need to change yourself. 

If you are wanting a second wife just to try some new flesh or younger flesh then you are just not smart or reasonable. In this case you must become more in control of your desires and seek happiness with what you have otherwise you will never find satisfaction even in the 3rd, 4rth, 5th, or tenth wife.

(salam)

:Mubarak to you, but why do you want to keep such a great responsibility and duty a secret.

It's best to let the family know so you may all receive the blessings together.

The mother in laws will find out anyway, it is compulsory to keep them happy and keep the peace between them all.

Edited by :Sami II
  • Veteran Member

This is incredible, molayi. You're thinking of making the same biggest mistake of life for a second time? You're not smart. What makes you think the second marriage will make any difference? Then you will be forced to adapt and sacrifice. Why not do that now instead of after the second experiment which will ruin your life.

• Advanced Member

Ppl dont describe themselves so! Handsome,smart! Btw mashaAllah!

Then always u will have stress! Coz u want no one knows about ur second wife!!

But why u wanna second wife??

what are my options. 

I am married and have kids from my 1st wife. I am fairly young about 30 years old. very smart and handsome, reasonable earning..live in Pakistan, what if I want a 2nd wife and want to keep it a secret from my 1st family. What are my options here.

• Veteran Member

what are my options. 

Well, if you're as smart and handsome as you say you are...why stop at only 2 wives ? Don't forget about Mutah too.

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

• Advanced Member

Well, if you're as smart and handsome as you say you are...why stop at only 2 wives ? Don't forget about Mutah too.

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

If it's halal no one could stop you.

LOL. Sorry can't help but laugh.

you've got to be kidding me..

You can't be serious...

what are my options. 

I really cant understand if this thread and its answers r just a joke or serious!!!!

• Moderators

what if I want a 2nd wife and want to keep it a secret from my 1st family. What are my options here.

Get a job in a country that your wife would hate to live in and marry someone there. I hope you plan to double your income, because your family will definitely notice if you suddenly force them to live off half what they are accustomed to. Plus you'll need a lot of money for plane tickets so you can visit each wife at least every 4th day.

• Development Team

what are my options. 

So essentially you are saying that you want to create skeletons in the closet for your family? Smart and reasonable men don't consider a second wife and then keep it a secret from the first wife and their children. Why even bother with the idea if you have to keep it hidden? Eventually people notice and will start to talk, then though that talk, your first wife and your children will find out and they will be in for a world of pain. The smart thing to do, Molaayi, is to remain satisfied with your wife and avoid idea of having a second wife because you have keep it hidden.

• Veteran Member

what are my options. 

Why don't you go for an older divorced or widowed woman, someone who won't be expecting a 'till death do us apart relationship, Having a secret full time second wife that your family doesn't know about would probably be a bit tricky.

• Advanced Member

what are my options. 

LOOOOL 

• Moderators

What a jerk!!

Hey, let's go ahead and assume the OP is serious AND somehow has some valid reasons for risking destroying his own life along with the lives of his wives and children. I can't think of any legitimate reasons, but you just never know so please give him the benefit of the doubt.

• Advanced Member

Hey, let's go ahead and assume the OP is serious AND somehow has some valid reasons for risking destroying his own life along with the lives of his wives and children. I can't think of any legitimate reasons, but you just never know so please give him the benefit of the doubt.

LOL. No thanks. I'll give my benefit of the doubt to someone more deserving.

• Forum Administrators

Two years ago the OP said he does not have a marja, but often refers to the rulings by Ayatuallah Sistani and Ayatullah Khamenei to review their views. Maybe he should start there.