Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Noah-

Hamas - Israel To Cooperate Soon

Rate this topic

:lol: :rolleyes: :lol:  The union of Zionists and Khawarij, after Syria now the two brutal movements are going to befriend each other in Gaza!

Feel sorry-- for those who were so naive to express their support for such groups (no matter what) because these groups were oppressed and were confronting Zionists and caring for Quds... so now, I hope the case is closed.

----------------------------------

Israel's secret cooperation with Hamas

Link: http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4650733,00.html

I seriously think that it will be the Israelis and Pals who could only bring about a peaceful resolution of this conflict. When Iran got its independence it were through Iranians and no one else, same as India, China, or elsewhere. Because the moment third party enters it entangles the whole thing and corrupts the whole process.

All the power to them in talking to each other....cause we saw how innocent people loose in fighting.

Same newspaper...http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4650208,00.html

"...The decision also strained relations within Hamas. Some of the Gaza leadership, headed by Mahmoud Zahar, recently said Mashaal's statements do not represent those of the entire organization. Mashaal's flip-flop has further entangled the group in the Syrian conflict – and the price will be paid, both in Gaza and in Yarmouk..."

^And what moron quickly forgot that Yarmouk's Islamists were initially the ones who hosted thousands of foreigner fighters with guns during the so called Syrian revolution?

And where Hamas is fighting ISIS? The secular leftist who fight in Yarmouk has nothing to do with your Khawariji buddies.

Go kiss the shoes of those who label you as Rafidhi-majoosi-Shia Safavid-Iranian agent... if you had a bit of dignity you would have responded to your twitter friends instead of going around and kissing their bottoms... Apologetic cult!

^yes again, you never learned how to discuss as a civilized person on Shiachat... in every response of yours you have to include the words like 'moron' and etc... and personal advice and personal attacks.

You are clueless of your own self or simply you are part of the cult of khawarij playing Shia here...  Haven't read a good reply or a good topic of discussion from you here on Shiachat that ever makes sense.

All you do is go around reply to other users and harassing them over and over again.. that thing does not work with me...

I tell you to do some overtime in polishing some Khaliji shoes in UAE to make some more money instead of wasting your time on Shiachat.

^Its a hudna, other states can too consider it !

^Just admit you're clueless about middle eastern politics and stick to Afghanistan, you come out with the most foolish commentary on shiachat it makes me cringe.

Thanks.

i agree brother

Thanks.

UAE shoes you know, alright just so you know no one takes your posts seriously here. At least I have facts on the ground and don't jump to conclusions left and right. I mean what person with any intelligence frames a ceasefire as a secret friendship?? Only Noah lol.

People on here know my contributions in the sunni-shia debate forums, also my support for pan-shia unity in places like Iran.

But khair.

^lol even in personal attacks and nonsense you need the help of your Takfiri brother, 'Hashimi' to bring him to support you.. the only few who support and cheer for you on this forum... from that you should realize if you were for real that you are on a wrong path... thousands of miles away from Shia Islam.

^lol even in personal attacks and nonsense you need the help of your Takfiri brother, 'Hashimi' to bring him to support you.. the only few who support and cheer for you on this forum... from that you should realize if you were for real that you are on a wrong path... thousands of miles away from Shia Islam.

lol iam not takfiri ya rafidhi !

Why, because I don't see the world in black and white? Sorry but that's the only way muslims will move forward ; I see the good and bad in everything. I'll always stand by Iran for its Islamic principles but will at the same time criticize the poor treatment of hazara refugees and fascist Persian nationalism.

When you want to change the mindsets of people like falcon, a bit of diplomacy works. Notice in my last reply to him I brought his attention to the works of Murtaza Mutahhari,one of the great Iranian thinkers of the 20th century. Falcon's problem is also seeing the world in black and white, and we have to strike a middle ground if we're going to ever convince these blind sunnis to change their minds.

:lol: :rolleyes: :lol: The union of Zionists and Khawarij, after Syria now the two brutal movements are going to befriend each other in Gaza!

Feel sorry-- for those who were so naive to express their support for such groups (no matter what) because these groups were oppressed and were confronting Zionists and caring for Quds... so now, I hope the case is closed.

----------------------------------

Israel's secret cooperation with Hamas

Link: http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4650733,00.html

I feel sorry that some people still think Hamas is one entity.....

And btw, you two(jahan and noah)....you two are both shias and both long lasting members of this site, i expected better behavior from you both......

^Jahangiram, look the difference between your initial replies and mina313 & Wahdat replies.... they are civilized enough to discuss a topic and reply.. even though I don't agree with some of the points they made above and agree with some others..

It was very nice of you that you could refuted a point you thought was debatable on the news report instead of coming and issuing personal attacks and telling others what to do... you started your reply under this topic how? This is way worse than black and white.. Anyhow, there is no Shia on this forum or anywhere refuses diplomacy or TALKS in a sane and civilized manner over any political or religious matter.... But, there are some who actually are apologetic and kiss shoes AND we need to distinguish those. You are exactly doing that in talking in harsh tone and with personal attacks to Shia users, but belly-dancing with a few Takfiris and calling it diplomacy works.