Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Abu Nasr

A New Name For The Shias

Rate this topic

Very true...no other companions can compare to the original Shia of Ali (as).

No shia of Ali can ever even reach near the status of the companions of the Prophet (saw). The shia of Ali betrayed all of the Ahly bait whom they desire to love the most, they failed to protect their imams & they were murdered one by one. The last imam of shia left his followers (if there were any) allowing a group to collect the khums in his name & this has continued till now & God knows when it will stop. Stop being fooled & wake up, shiasm is a lost cause.

This feels like it's turning into a "my dad could totally beat your dad in a fight" kind of a discussion.  Entrenched positions trade talking points, and no one comes away any better for the exchange... :rolleyes:

Very true...no other companions can compare to the original Shia of Ali (as). 

Well lets not get ahead of ourselves here...The murderer of Ali ra who now is in hell came from the Shia of Ali. The murderer of Uthmaan ra came from the Shia of Ali, the murderers and betrayers of Hussain ra came from Shia of Ali.

This feels like it's turning into a "my dad could totally beat your dad in a fight" kind of a discussion. Entrenched positions trade talking points, and no one comes away any better for the exchange... :rolleyes:

Ur last "furu" of deen misguides everyone of u shias & as a result we r forced to give u such answers.

Yeah ibn muljim la used to be a follower of imam Ali but betrayed him and became a khwarij , shimr la was also a khwarij , usman was assassinated by moaviya ibn Abu sufyan even uthmans wife accused moaviya and didn't trust him and she supported imam Ali , all in all every hypocrite showed their true colours after rasoolallah saws death , one question can rightly guided fight rightly guided and still be called rightly guided? In shiaism their is no ifs and buts it's pretty straight forward the villains can easily be distinguished between the heroes but other schools of Islam they respect both villains and heroes actually let me take that back in other schools of Islam their are no villains just heroes and anti heroes lool , iltamse dua

OMG ,How far I should go ?

1.I explained my point and you ,instead of challenging that, are misrepresenting me .

2.That's enough to call you a Sunny Muslim .

3.Don't you think you are making mistake regarding this Hadith

4.  Hopefully it will not continue ,I am not going to waste my time .

Far enough I can't see you.

1.  I said what I said and it is clear.  No retracting!

2.  Sunny Muslim?  Are there Cloudy Muslims too?  How about Rainy Muslims?  If anything, I want to be Snowy Muslim.

3.  Absolutely not!

4.  But would you tell me if you are Cloudy Muslim?  You seem very gloomy.

وَ عِبادُ الرَّحْمنِ الَّذينَ يَمْشُونَ عَلَى الْأَرْضِ هَوْناً وَ إِذا خاطَبَهُمُ الْجاهِلُونَ قالُوا سَلاماً

Ahlul Bid3a or Rawafid would do just fine.

Are you here to insult us? 

Also how come none of us responded to this guy. He is obviously here to create strife. The way he responds definitely has no intention of unity. 

Are you here to insult us? Also how come none of us responded to this guy. He is obviously here to create strife. The way he responds definitely has no intention of unity.

The heart of a persons his visible through his tongue...let him speak,so others can see his akhlaq. Everybody knows that there is no deen without akhlaq.

May Allah guide us.

Edited by mina313

Yeah one of the Sunni above is stating none of the Shia of Ali were better than the true companions of prophet Muhammad saws he's right , none of the Shia of Ali were better than prophet Muhammad saws true loyalists , and they are imam Ali , imam Hassan and imam Hussein :) thankyou for your comment brother in Islam it was appreciated

Lets ask Sunnis to suggest us a name which is not problematic for them.

They have several

Rafidi

Nusairi

SabaI

Majoosi

etc what do you prefer ?

Composite name like a commi-nazi?

Well lets not get ahead of ourselves here...The murderer of Ali ra who now is in hell came from the Shia of Ali. The murderer of Uthmaan ra came from the Shia of Ali, the murderers and betrayers of Hussain ra came from Shia of Ali.

You are right esp murderer of Uthmans

Murderer of talha from shia of uthman

Murderer of ammar from shia of uthman

Murderer of abdullah ibn zubair from shia of uthman

Guess we are even

Ahlul Bid3a or Rawafid would do just fine.

Imamis twelvers seriously is most accurate

Shia today have a very different set of beliefs are nothing like shia of Ali so he is right

Edited by Panzerwaffe