Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
sanazi

What Does Islam Say About The Antichrist?

Rate this topic

Someone told me that the antichrist will come from Iran? Does the Quran say such thing?

What does the Quran say about Gog and Magog? Apparently Gog and Magog are regions, and today that region is considered Iran and former USSR territories…and the antichrist will come from one of those regions...

please comment with the source, if you have any. Thank you.

Someone told me that the antichrist will come from Iran? Does the Quran say such thing?

What does the Quran say about Gog and Magog? Apparently Gog and Magog are regions, and today that region is considered Iran and former USSR territories…and the antichrist will come from one of those regions...

According to hadith, the Antichrist will come out of Isfahan. Followed by 70.000 Jews wearing Persian shawls. However there are no 70.000 Jews from Isfahan, so his followers will most likely be the Shia since 95 precent of Iran is Shia. Theres a huge chance...Also i read somewhere here that the Imam Mehdi of the Shia will rule with the law of David and therefore the law of the Jews. Please correct me if i'm wrong? Edited by Dutch002

According to hadith, the Antichrist will come out of Isfahan. Followed by 70.000 Jews wearing Persian shawls. However there are no 70.000 Jews from Isfahan, so his followers will most likely be the Shia since 95 precent of Iran is Shia. Theres a huge chance...Also i read somewhere here that the Imam Mehdi of the Shia will rule with the law of David and therefore the law of the Jews. Please correct me if i'm wrong?

the 70,000 jews the hadith is refereing to are the zionist jews from iran that immigrated to israel 

According to hadith, the Antichrist will come out of Isfahan. Followed by 70.000 Jews wearing Persian shawls. However there are no 70.000 Jews from Isfahan, so his followers will most likely be the Shia since 95 precent of Iran is Shia. Theres a huge chance...Also i read somewhere here that the Imam Mehdi of the Shia will rule with the law of David and therefore the law of the Jews. Please correct me if i'm wrong?

A Messiah that will rule with the law of David is one of the requirements of the Jewish Messiah. 

OK. What are the facts that it is from Sunni sources? because this is not something the Quran says/teaches...

So what do shia sources say about the antichrist?

Edited by sanazi

There is different opinion among scholars about antichrist or Dajjal , as    

You know history of Dajjal traced back to Bible, that is , this name Came in

That book, it shows that in that time the story of appearance of an evil person had existed among Jewish nation and Christian.

Also, in Islam the same subject came under discussion, you can find Hdith and narrations about this subject in both Sunni and shi’a hadith books.

Sayyed Muhammad Sadr in his book  ( Mawsu’at o A-l imam Mahdy ) devoted a remarkable  attention to this subject, he stated that these   Ahadith has two main problem; the  first one is the authenticity, the second one is that this narration attributed performing miracle  ,  to that evil person which is impossible from theological point of view.

Some other scholar believed that the source of all discussion about Dajjal refer to tow Hadith that narrated in Behar Al- Anwar and both are not authentic

One of the signs of the reappearance of Imam Mahdi (as), is the coming of “Dajjal”. In Arabic, any liar can be called dajjal. There are many unusual descriptions about him, but since these descriptions are mostly found in the sources of our Sunni brothers and the hadiths containing these descriptions aren’t ones that can be depended on because of their weak chains of narrators, these hadiths are unreliable.

One of these descriptions is that some people claim that Dajal comes out of Isfahan. Even though there is certainty about antichrist, but about his characteristics, there is no consensus. For instance some traditions say that he will come out of Isfahan, some say he will come out of Sistan and so on.

Even some scholars introduce antichrist as a symbol of evil and they don’t describe him as a specific person.

So we should refrain from anything that might lead to one’s misguidance.

Some people support this claim by this hadith that the Prophet says " حَدَّثَنَا مَنْصُورُ بْنُ أَبِي مُزَاحِمٍ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ حَمْزَةَ، عَنِ الْأَوْزَاعِيِّ، عَنْ إِسْحَاقَ بْنِ عَبْدِ اللهِ، عَنْ عَمِّهِ أَنَسِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ، أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللهِ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ: «يَتْبَعُ الدَّجَّالَ مِنْ يَهُودِ أَصْبَهَانَ، سَبْعُونَ أَلْفًا عَلَيْهِمُ الطَّيَالِسَةُ»." But we should consider some points:

Firstly there isn’t such hadith in shia sources, but it narrated in Shaih Moslem book.

Secondly, even if accept the authenticity of this hadith, yet there are a few Jewish people in Isfahan, so Isfahan isn’t the center of Jewish people.  

(bismillah)

(salam)

Just a quick note:

The hadith says that the Imam al Qa'im, may Allah te'ala hasten his appearance, shall rule by Torah when dealing with Jews and by Evangelium (Injil) when dealing with Christians, so that they shall recognize him  (as) as a true Mahdi that is guided by Allah te'ala and knows all the revealed Books.

It is very far-fetched to call him a Jew because he knows the rules of Torah - as a rightly guided Imam sent by Allah te'ala, his knowledge of the previous revelations has to be perfect.

I have also read the Torah and the Evangelium many times, and know them fairly well - does that make me a Jew or a Christian?

Also, we should not spread hatred and fitna throughout the world, but invite everyone to a peaceful discussion - I have known many people who were Jewish and I live in a Christian country and work with Christians every day - that does not automatically make them my enemies or bad people. That is the ISIS philosophy. Allah te'ala decides who shall be born as what, and there are good and bad people everywhere. These arguments that generalize people are rassist and spread fitna.

(wasalam)

Amina

Source and grading?