Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
StrugglingForTheLight

We All Can Become Muhadaths?(Spoken To By God)

Rate this topic

My Lord, grant me complete severance of my relations with everything else and total submission to You. Enlighten the eyes of our hearts with the light of their looking at You to the extent that they penetrate the veils of light and reach the Source of Grandeur, and let our souls get suspended by the glory of Your sanctity.
My Lord, make me one of those whom You call and they respond; when You look at and they are thunderstruck by Your majesty. You whisper to them secretly and they work for You openly.

I know this can be interpreted metaphorically, but it can also be literal. I think it's literal because the metaphoric sense exists already in any state we are in, God's voice is in us and he works through Angels to call to good and guidance, so this probably refers to literally secret talking.

As this Du'a has many authentic chains, I think it takes precedence over narrations that say only the Imams [a] are muhadathoon (spoken to).

Edited by StrugglingForTheLight

I think Salman was a muhadith too, I think I remember some narrations about this.

For sure if we get near Ahlul Bait a lot, we can reach many things, however no one can become like an Imam because they were tested before their creation and they passed such tests before their creation, and they are already far ahead.