Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Jaafar al-Shibli

Our Beloved Prophet [S.a.w.a.w.s].

Rate this topic

Salaam alaikum!

I know that you aren't doing that for accolades or acclaim, but Mashallah what a kindness it is when brothers and sisters who speak Arabic make these efforts.  InshAllah one day I will learn Arabic, but it always amazes me when brothers and sisters take it on like that.  May Allah Swt reward you!

(wasalam)

r

(bismillah)

The Prophet's (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) Knowledge:

٥. مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ يَحْيى ، عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ عَبْدِ الْجَبَّارِ ، عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ إِسْمَاعِيلَ ، عَنْ عَلِيِّ بْنِ النُّعْمَانِ ، عَنِ ابْنِ مُسْكَانَ ، عَنْ أَبِي بَصِيرٍ: عَنْ أَبِي عَبْدِ اللهِ عليه‌السلام ، قَالَ : قَالَ لِي : « يَا أَبَا مُحَمَّدٍ ، إِنَّ اللهَ ـ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ ـ لَمْ يُعْطِ الْأَنْبِيَاءَ شَيْئاً إِلاَّ وَقَدْ أَعْطَاهُ مُحَمَّداً صلى‌ الله‌ عليه‌ وآله‌ وسلم ». قَالَ : « وَقَدْ أَعْطى مُحَمَّداً جَمِيعَ‌ مَا أَعْطَى الْأَنْبِيَاءَ، وَعِنْدَنَا الصُّحُفُ الَّتِي قَالَ اللهُ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ : (صُحُفِ إِبْراهِيمَ وَمُوسى) ». قُلْتُ : جُعِلْتُ فِدَاكَ ، هِيَ الْأَلْوَاحُ؟ قَالَ : « نَعَمْ ».

5- Muḥammad b. Yaḥyā[1], from Muḥammad b. `Abd al-Jabār[2], from Muḥammad b. Ismā‘īl[3], from Alī b. al-Nu‘mānī[4], from Ibn Maskān[5], from Abī Baṣīr[6]: from Abī `Abd Allāh  (عليه السلام), said: he said to me: "O Abā Muḥammad, Allāh the almighty and exalted, did not give the prophets anything, but only that which he has given to Muḥammad (prayers and blessings of Allāh be upon him)". (Then) he [a.s] said: "And Muḥammad was given all that, which was given to the prophets, and we have the scriptures that Allāh almighty and exalted said (in the Qur'ān): "(The scriptures of Ibrāhīm and Mūsā)"[7]. (So) I said: "May I be ransomed for you- (the scriptures), are they the tablets?" (So) he [a.s] said: "Yes".[8].