Sign in to follow this  
Ya Mahdi1999

What Can The Shias In The West Do For Imam Mahdi?

Rate this topic

With all the tension and violence that is going on in the middle-east, what can we as Shias living in western countries do? Most of us live at the other side of the world and cannot take arms in fighting against oppression, so what is our role in paving the ground for imam Mahdi if we are far away from where all the action is taking place??

Wa Salam

Keep asking Allah for help "in paving the ground for imam Mahdi", to start with :)

then ask Allah to make you His instrument for this .. from your heart more and more. beg for it .. plead for it .. cry for it 

wasalaam

Salam thanks for your answer. Can we do anything else besides asking Allah to make us amongst the imam's helpers?? Thanks again for the answer

Wasalam,

Allah is capable of all. Once He says "Be" to something .. then it is ...

get what i'm saying? the sky's the limit. Each person has a unique duty, ability, skills, and destiny to fulfill. You have your own path, and once you beg Allah for help and to chose you, then it's up to you to grab opportunities. 

what i am trying to say is that once you ask Allah to chose you as a helper, then wait patiently with eyes open to receive an answer and fulfillment of this. And usually these are things one does not expect, nor is capable of imagining .. but the intention is what counts .. and it's between you and Allah

hope i didn't confuse you  ^_^  sorry if i did. it's great to see people with such noble intentions and souls. masha Allah. Glad i have chance to chat with people like you!

wasalaam

Wasalam,

Allah is capable of all. Once He says "Be" to something .. then it is ...

get what i'm saying? the sky's the limit. Each person has a unique duty, ability, skills, and destiny to fulfill. You have your own path, and once you beg Allah for help and to chose you, then it's up to you to grab opportunities. 

what i am trying to say is that once you ask Allah to chose you as a helper, then wait patiently with eyes open to receive an answer and fulfillment of this. And usually these are things one does not expect, nor is capable of imagining .. but the intention is what counts .. and it's between you and Allah

hope i didn't confuse you  ^_^  sorry if i did. it's great to see people with such noble intentions and souls. masha Allah. Glad i have chance to chat with people like you!

wasalaam

Salam, thanks for your inspiring answer. I now understand what u mean. May Allah increase your knowledge and make u amongst the helpers of the imam. Thanks brother :)

I think you should start saving the khums for him in order to fund him when he returns. Also keep money aside for airplane tickets. If you're the adventurous type, perhaps buy binoculars, compasses, knapsacks, boots, gloves, sleeping bags, winter coats, tents. Thats just an example. There is so much you can think of in order to contribute and prepare.

And like the brother says, pray for his reappearance and for the safety of all good souls.

I think you should start saving the khums for him in order to fund him when he returns. Also keep money aside for airplane tickets. If you're the adventurous type, perhaps buy binoculars, compasses, knapsacks, boots, gloves, sleeping bags, winter coats, tents. Thats just an example. There is so much you can think of in order to contribute and prepare.

And like the brother says, pray for his reappearance and for the safety of all good souls.

Thanks for your answer bro, very appreciated :)

Salaamualaikum, 

when the imam comes out he is going to need engineers, workers, intellectuals, mechanics, doctors etc.. not only mujahideen, even though everyone wants to die shaheed like syedna imam hussein (AS).

The imam's state is going to function like other countries, except that it will be a theocracy with everything revolving around the true islam, led by our glorious leader, Imam mahdi (Ajelllahu Taala farajahu al-Shareef). The best way we can 'arm' ourselves in the west is to learn learn and learn! We are going to be the ummah of the imam inshallah so we must work together to make the ummah an educated powerful force and to benefit the ummah. After we put our niyah as to work to help the ummah of the imam then Allah will guide us, and Allah will bless us and unite us with the imam and inshallah one day give us passage to the imam's state.

Don't forget baby wipes, canned tuna, portable tent, swiss army knife , bottled water case....

(bismillah)

(salam)

Brothers Ya Mahdi, Peace Seeker, Darth Vader and ToAllahWeReturn,

I am so glad and honoured to belong to the same faith and school of thought as you, and to be able to read your discussion and share your thoughts!

Truly, may Allah te'ala bless you and make you the servants of our beloved Al qa'im (a.A.f.s.)! Jazakum Allah te'ala khayran!

Salams,

Amina

Why? 

To prepare for the 12th Imam, according to Shi'i texts, simply means to be "pious." That's it. Not prepare for Armageddon. If you believe that, I ask you to source it in any of the existing Islamic texts. 

The problem, though, is that his return has already been prophesied in the texts, which renders "piety" and "righteousness" irrelevant to the actual cause of his return. Isn't that a contradiction?

(bismillah)

(salam)

Brothers Ya Mahdi, Peace Seeker, Darth Vader and ToAllahWeReturn,

I am so glad and honoured to belong to the same faith and school of thought as you, and to be able to read your discussion and share

your thoughts!

Truly, may Allah te'ala bless you and make you the servants of our beloved Al qa'im (a.A.f.s.)! Jazakum Allah te'ala khayran!

Salams,

Amina

Thanks sister anima, May Allah bless u and make u also amongst the women who will aid the imam on his return :)

Wa Salam

Times like this make me really love this site, everyone just spreads peace and kindness and makes everyone feel better about themselves.

May Allah bless you sister Amina and may Allah make you the best of muslim's who will be of the Imam's Ummah. Inshallah!

Walaikumasalam.

(salam)

1. stop drinking fluoridated  tap water 

ws

(bismillah)

(salam)

nice to see you aghajoon sami

also for us folks in the northern hemisphere...stop eating fish from the Pacific/Arctic area because of Fukushima.

(wasalam)

(bismillah)

(salam)

nice to see you aghajoon sami

also for us folks in the northern hemisphere...stop eating fish from the Pacific/Arctic area because of Fukushima.

(wasalam)

(salam)

dearest bro haideriam,

good to see you too brother , hope and your family are well .

good idea unless you want to glow in the dark for a few billion years .

ws

Assalamo Alaykom,

Do the following:

1. Create videos, websites, and things like this to make western people aware of Imam Al-Mahdi ATFS... Many westerners and Christians think that our beloved Imam is the Anti-Christ, that he is a bad man wishing to kill people. Even many have tried to introduce Daesh (ISIS) terrorists as followers and helpers of our kind Imam.

2. Prepare yourself for his return. If you were him, what would you need. So see what is your profession and expertise and become a reliable expert in that field to be useful for Imam ATFS. Sometimes our beloved Imam may also ask you to do something special that you cannot understand. Will you be still his follower even if he doesn't explain you the reason for that? We need to be his followers without any doubt...

3. Follow Holy Quran... According to Shih Hadeeth (authentic sources of Shiite Islam), Imams are "Speaking Quran". If you don't follow Quran completely, you will not be able to follow the Speaking Quran (Imam) properly.

4. Always say prayers and request Allah swt to speed up the return of our beloved Imam. Imam Al-Mahdi said: swear Allah by my aunt Zaynab sa to allow my return soon.

There are a couple of more things to mention. Insha-Allah I will post all of them in a separate post with references.

اللهم عجل لولیک الفرج

Peace

Assalamo Alaykom,

Do the following:

1. Create videos, websites, and things like this to make western people aware of Imam Al-Mahdi ATFS... Many westerners and Christians think that our beloved Imam is the Anti-Christ, that he is a bad man wishing to kill people. Even many have tried to introduce Daesh (ISIS) terrorists as followers and helpers of our kind Imam.

2. Prepare yourself for his return. If you were him, what would you need. So see what is your profession and expertise and become a reliable expert in that field to be useful for Imam ATFS. Sometimes our beloved Imam may also ask you to do something special that you cannot understand. Will you be still his follower even if he doesn't explain you the reason for that? We need to be his followers without any doubt...

3. Follow Holy Quran... According to Shih Hadeeth (authentic sources of Shiite Islam), Imams are "Speaking Quran". If you don't follow Quran completely, you will not be able to follow the Speaking Quran (Imam) properly.

4. Always say prayers and request Allah swt to speed up the return of our beloved Imam. Imam Al-Mahdi said: swear Allah by my aunt Zaynab sa to allow my return soon.

There are a couple of more things to mention. Insha-Allah I will post all of them in a separate post with references.

اللهم عجل لولیک الفرج

Peace

Salam. Thanks for your great answer. Inshallah we see more inspiring answers from u brother. May god bless u :)