Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
strength=Abbas

I Need Help

Rate this topic

Salaam alaykum. I m confused! Now ALL I know is,Islam-Shia is the best religion! But I doubt about something important yet! For example,prophet Muhammad! He was illiterate. How he could be prophet of the BEST religion?!

Or I heard sth about Imam Mahdi! He lives with his family in Sahle Mosque(مسجد سهله),but his family dunno him! Or I even heard no one knows where he lives! How many families live in that mosque?! So we can find him. Cant we?!

Or about Quran! http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235029452-question-about-surat-al-muzzammil/#entry2791314

If it s really just a joke,so what s the benefit of reading Quran?!

Or this Ayah: و بالوالدين إحسانا.

How we MUST respect them,even if they r not Muslims,or they r not religious or they dont allow us to read about Islam?! We MUST respect ALL kinds of parents?

Respect even means ,do what some one wants u if u wanna respect him. But we know that we dont have to obey sth that is against Islam even if our parents want us so!

And the last Q! Isnt searching about Islam,Mustahab (مستحب)?

If it is,is it haraam to search about it,if the parents want their kid,not to search about Islam,and just say prayer,fast and wear hijab?!

Tnx all

Abbas

(wasalam)

1."For example,prophet Muhammad! He was illiterate. How he could be prophet of the BEST religion?!"

The answer is simple .It is another Miracle of God.

2."Or I heard sth about Imam Mahdi! He lives with his family in Sahle Mosque(مسجد سهله)"

I don't think it is true .who said He is living in mosque Sahleh ?

3."If it s really just a joke,so what s the benefit of reading Quran?!"

Surely Quran is not Joke.

4."How we MUST respect them ?"

Respecting parents differs from accepting them.We should respect them ,but accept and obey them as long as what they order is not against Islam rules .

(wasalam)

1."For example,prophet Muhammad! He was illiterate. How he could be prophet of the BEST religion?!"

The answer is simple .It is another Miracle of God.

2."Or I heard sth about Imam Mahdi! He lives with his family in Sahle Mosque(مسجد سهله)"

I don't think it is true .who said He is living in mosque Sahleh ?

3."If it s really just a joke,so what s the benefit of reading Quran?!"

Surely Quran is not Joke.

4."How we MUST respect them ?"

Respecting parents differs from accepting them.We should respect them ,but accept and obey them as long as what they order is not against Islam rules .

Tnx tnx. But our prophet could read

Salaam alaykum. I m confused! Now ALL I know is,Islam-Shia is the best religion! But I doubt about something important yet! For example,prophet Muhammad! He was illiterate. How he could be prophet of the BEST religion?!

Or I heard sth about Imam Mahdi! He lives with his family in Sahle Mosque(مسجد سهله),but his family dunno him! Or I even heard no one knows where he lives! How many families live in that mosque?! So we can find him. Cant we?!

Or about Quran! http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235029452-question-about-surat-al-muzzammil/#entry2791314

If it s really just a joke,so what s the benefit of reading Quran?!

Or this Ayah: و بالوالدين إحسانا.

How we MUST respect them,even if they r not Muslims,or they r not religious or they dont allow us to read about Islam?! We MUST respect ALL kinds of parents?

Respect even means ,do what some one wants u if u wanna respect him. But we know that we dont have to obey sth that is against Islam even if our parents want us so!

And the last Q! Isnt searching about Islam,Mustahab (مستحب)?

If it is,is it haraam to search about it,if the parents want their kid,not to search about Islam,and just say prayer,fast and wear hijab?!

Tnx all

Abbas

illiterate? if the prophet was seen to be writing the quran people would have used this against him till today and would have said he made the quran up himself. 

not too sure about Imam Mahdi.. never have i heard that before..

Reading the quran and its benefits? not only does it relate to things we go through in our lives today but even listening to the recitation softens even the most hardest hearts. the quran was sent down to man kind as a means to live life easier. why would you even consider it to be a joke?

no you are incorrect with alot of this respecting stuff. Yes ofcourse we must respect individuals who are from other religions. the prophet even did so himself. invite to the way of your lord is only what you can do but besides that you must be respectful of others beliefs. not only is this what we are supposed to do as muslims but just being a human with morals and ethics it should be automatic..

respecting your parents is a must! except if they are going against the reglion then this is different..going back to the importance of reading the quran it will give you many scenarios of past prophets dads not accepting islam and trying to stop them from practicing.. you can see how they have handled these things. always with respect. 

you should always research about your religion. do not be ignorant.